Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 am 

I should have three more if time allows today.

Sean16
Moody Tabulator of Torn Hymens

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 pm 

iamntbatman wrote:
Haha...Sean...please tell me that custom title is new. If not, I can't believe I didn't notice it until just now.

It is something like... two years old? :p You probably hadn't noticed it because I don't post very often on the forums.

Before I was "Mangled Maidenheads Matriculator" if I remember well...

We're at 452 now. We've already topped any previous edition except the last one, which isn't bad at all. And the day isn't even finished.

Evil_Johnny_666
Reigning king of the night

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:56 pm 

Sean16 wrote:
51 is a pretty weak total for a Saturday, but I can't blame you guys who've done a great work (much greater than mine) since the beginning of the week. The fact is, to beat the old record we'd simply need more REVIEWERS. I'm curious to see the total number of reviewers on Monday, I have a feeling it may be even lower than last time. While there might not have been so many MA members.

Yeah, I never was the biggest reviewer on challenges, but I think I'm breaking my record. And yeah, I noticed all the reviews are done by the same persons, we definitely don't have as much reviewers than in may, otherwise we might have attained the magic number.

I'll try to do one or two more today, at least one.

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 pm 

Just managed my second for Paul Chain's Alkahest. I think 2 might actually be a new record for me. Ha.

Favourite reviews of the challenge anyone?

Bloodstone
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm 

Most review challenges have proved motivational for me, and this time I made my first really elaborate, overanalytical review in two years. :) My perfectionist tendencies used to make me spend like 7 hours on a review, which has made me a bit scared of reviewing over the past few years. However, this one only took a couple of hours to write.

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:01 pm 

I'm going to try to get a few more in, this will likely either be my weakest, or second weakest performance on a review challenge depending on how many I can get done. I literally listened to nothing that I'm reviewing during the weeks before the challenge, have been so busy with one thing or another that I've been able to devote maybe 1 hour to writing reviews each weeknight, and did absolutely nothing prep-wise before hand.

If my plate isn't so full next spring I'll probably be able to do a better job. I may do an in-depth study on a certain genre or sub-genre to stream line the reviewing process and then try to beat my old record, but as it stands right now it looks like I'll be lucky to get 40 reviews done. I had low expectations going into this so no big deal.
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 14, 1942 - May 16, 2010)

wakemeup36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:44 pm 

I want to write more but I have no more virgins left. I only had 3 at the beginning of the week, got one more in the middle and I reviewed them all. I wonder how people manage to get and review 90+ in a week.

Perplexed_Sjel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:07 pm 

wakemeup36 wrote:
I want to write more but I have no more virgins left. I only had 3 at the beginning of the week, got one more in the middle and I reviewed them all. I wonder how people manage to get and review 90+ in a week.

It's not that hard to find 90 virgins. You've got about 6 months in between each challenge and a lot of albums come out in that time, whilst a lot of virgins remain in tact during that time frame, too. If a band has been left un-reviewed for years, it's likely they will remain so up until the challenge. 6 months is plenty enough time to listen to 90 albums and I tend to listen to whatever I'm reviewing whilst I'm reviewing it anyway.

Almost finished another review, this time for Deorc's debut - more Mexican black metal in a similar vain to Nargaroth. I think this will be my 92nd review so far.

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm 

as im typing right now im submitting my own review of Dies Irae's Sculpture of Stone

Sean16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:30 pm 

wakemeup36 wrote:

Still many virgins left here:

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=29806

That's only bands-sanctionned downloads, meaning you don't have to worry about ethics or anything. Better, the bands may even be thankful you took some time listening to their works and reviewing them!

For the rest Perplexed_Sjel is right. You'd be surprised to see how many virgins you can collect in six months as soon as you're going a step further than full-length albums from well-known bands (a Therion live was a virgin! not exactly an obscure band...). I usually don't have many virgins left because I also review virgins outside of the Challenge, but as I'm typing this there are still a few virgins waiting to be reviewed right on my desk (though not 90 for sure).

Evil_Johnny_666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:44 pm 

Perplexed_Sjel wrote:
wakemeup36 wrote:

It's not that hard to find 90 virgins. You've got about 6 months in between each challenge and a lot of albums come out in that time, whilst a lot of virgins remain in tact during that time frame, too. If a band has been left un-reviewed for years, it's likely they will remain so up until the challenge. 6 months is plenty enough time to listen to 90 albums and I tend to listen to whatever I'm reviewing whilst I'm reviewing it anyway.

Almost finished another review, this time for Deorc's debut - more Mexican black metal in a similar vain to Nargaroth. I think this will be my 92nd review so far.

Yeah, Sabbat and Abigail, particularly the former, are a real goldmine of virgins. Hell beside my reviews, Sabbat only got five reviews from a couple of years ago. It's like I have the monopoly of them. And they just have so much releases...

Perplexed_Sjel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:52 pm 

I dislike reviewing the same band numerous times during the challenge. The process feels a lot longer when I'm dealing with the same band, who essentially have the same sound all the time. I like to mix it up a bit, which keeps the challenge interesting on a personal level. I could never do what Ozzy did with his Zarach 'Baal' Tharagh collection of reviews in one challenge. That would drain me.

Speaking of which, I'm feeling the pain. So tired of this challenge now its unreal. I'm about ready to quit, but I can't. :aww:

Sean16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm 

Even if you quit now I highly doubt the crown won't be yours this time. Better stopping than writing mediocre reviews, heh? :)

(not that I've noticed any decrease in quality so far)

We're at 463, by the way.

Evil_Johnny_666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm 

Yeah, my the last Sabbat review I just submitted was hard to write as it sounded pretty similar to the album I reviewed yesterday. So it ended up pretty short, hopefully it's descriptive enough.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 pm 

Just hang in there, perplexed. I'm already tired of doing reviews, that's why I stopped yesterday. When I did the ZBT binge, notice the quality of those reviews. Not only did the music suck, but they were all very similar and I didn't really have to differentiate between reviews like I did this time around. It was a little different for other bands that I did more than five reviews for last time such as Entombed, Ozzy Osbourne, Shihad, etc.

I dunno, this time was really bad for me because I had 3 projects and 2 papers that just snuck up here all do this week or the next.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

Perplexed_Sjel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 pm 

Sean16 wrote:
Even if you quit now I highly doubt the crown won't be yours this time. Better stopping than writing mediocre reviews, heh? :)

(not that I've noticed any decrease in quality so far)

We're at 463, by the way.

True, but I want the record, albeit for only a few months. I'm at 92 and I've almost finished 93, so why stop just short of it? I'm still trying to maintain a sense of quality, so things won't deteriorate on that front.

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:15 pm 

I'm done this time, I'm afraid. I've had some possible swine flu in the family, and now I have a sore throat myself, so I'm off to bed... I might even stay there for a few days, I think.

I didn't manage too many reviews myself, but I must say at this point that the quality of the reviews has still been the best ever, even if the end is looming and everybody wants to get that final piece or seven in before the deadline. Even if we fall short of the target number, as it seems, I think this was worth it.

I'm off to bed. I feel like crap.

Emerald_Sword
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:35 pm 

Wow, my Nightwish review got accepted a minute after I submitted it! Good work, whoever accepted it. The review is almost as pointless as the single, but hey, it's a virgin :p

Now I'll try to review Tierra Santa's "Indomable" and then I'm done for the week.

ForNaught
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm 

Zero from me this time around-- I would have liked to have given it a go, but it's been one of the busiest weeks I can remember! Ah well, looks like a good number of virgins have been deflowered anyways which is what really matters. Good job, team!

Perplexed_Sjel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 pm 

Oh my god, we've just suffered a two hour power cut. HOW RIDICULOUS! Good thing I have the time difference on my side.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:22 pm 

yeah i think im done. busy sorting ou my new room, and this stolen neighbour's wireless connection is fickle as hell. didn't even manage half of what i got last time round, but that's fine. hats off to Perplexed and co. who really gave it their best. i'm just stoked there's so much more content on the site after these contests

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm 

Yeah, what I love most is looking at pages that now have more reviews to them, which doesn't always equal more depth but in the case of most MA reviews it's correct.

Rest assured, I'll take care of Aion's (Jpn) next contest.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm 

^ totally. i love seing pages with a good deal of the catalogue reviewed, or when you go to cross reference something really obscure and someone's actually taken the time to review it. my reviews this time round were pretty crap, but i was really preoccupied with moving/not having internet at my place etc, so 32 reviews aint that bad an effort really. hopefully someone has some basic info to go on when deciding to get into a plethora of obscure NWOBHM releases now. :thumbsup:

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 pm 

I only like reviewing albums i actually own, and most albums i buy are not the most unknown or unreviewed bands plus i only rarely feel like reviewing something

Evil_Johnny_666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm 

Emerald_Sword wrote:
Wow, my Nightwish review got accepted a minute after I submitted it! Good work, whoever accepted it. The review is almost as pointless as the single, but hey, it's a virgin :p

Now I'll try to review Tierra Santa's "Indomable" and then I'm done for the week.

I'm starting to wonder if I was a bit harsh on the Abigail/Sigh split. I gave a 0 only because it is one of the most pointless releases I've ever seen.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 pm 

Well, I've just submitted my last one, bringing my total to 46. I wish I could have completely filled up the Bone Awl page but unfortunately I can't get my hands on the first Furdidurke split or So I Must Take From This Earth. Oh well...I've tripled the number of reviews for the band, and that's the whole point of the challenge, right?

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Perplexed_Sjel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 pm 

Everyone seems to have had restraints on them for this challenge, but its still gone fairly well, in my eyes. That's a testament to everyone's effort, despite the fact that we're all preoccupied. I can foresee May's record being beaten in the not so distant future. :)

I've submitted two more and the latter being my final review. I've done 95, if I've counted correctly. I'm really happy with that, so I can sleep a happy man tonight. I can also resume my life now!

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm 

Well, I'm out. I got absolutely no reviews written today as a whole load of business got thrown into my lap that I've just now finished with, a good 1 hour before the conclusion of the challenge. Given that my brain is completely burnt, I think I'm just going to settle for 5th or 6th place this time around. I am glad to see the increased participation of other members here, I've helped to create a real monster here. :hail:

I do have to say that I am proud of the work that I did get done, though 21 reviews is a good bit short of even my weakest performance in the 1st 2007 challenge. I have about 70 virgins, in either CD or DVD format, that will likely not be touched until the next challenge, and I'll probably get myself a few more in the meantime. I do plan to one day try and break the 100 mark, but that is not going to happen if I do no preparatory listening in the weeks before the challenge.

Great job everyone, I look forward to seeing the final tally.
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 14, 1942 - May 16, 2010)

Leechmaster
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 pm 

I just submitted my last one bringing my grand total to an abysmally low 5. Hopefully next challenge I can learn not to write so slow and be more proficient.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm 

I have a grand total of 6, but I would have 7 if the mods accepted the band I submitted this morning, so I could review them too.

sushiman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 pm 

I just submitted my final two, Runemagick's Requiem of the Apocalypse and Silentium's Altum. I think I did about 35 in the end, ten more than I thought I could reach; this challenge has really given my reviewing chops a good workout.

Raised tankards to the mods for incredibly swift clearings of the queue and to Sean16 for arranging the thing. And all the other reviewers whose names have been at the top of the reviews archives all week. I look forward to getting stuck into the one in May. Better do some work now. Cheers!

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:54 am 

Last review for the 22nd is dealt with; and the reviews queue is cleared now.

Go ahead, Sean!

Sean16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 pm 

Hi everyone, as most of you probably know it’s the second time in the history of the Challenge we don’t reach the Magic Number. It has to be remembered however we’ve still achieved the second best total, and that overall quality was here – perhaps at the expense of quantity, but this isn’t a bad thing at all!

Beer for everyone who participated, even for one review! :beer: We’ll all meet in May 2010 for a bloody revenge.

The individual list is coming soon, alongside the usual stats.

Total number of reviews written: 622
Total number of reviews written for virgin albums: 489 (79% of total)

Monday 16th

Gargoyle (Jpn) - Ugomeki by OzzyApu
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Kuro by OzzyApu
Unholy Matrimony - Croire, Décroître by hells_unicorn
W.A.S.P. - Crazy by OzzyApu
Wolven Ancestry - Silence of the Boreal by hells_unicorn
W.A.S.P. - Black Forever/Goodbye America by OzzyApu
Portal (Aus) - Swarth by iamntbatman and RedMisanthrope
Jesu - Opiate Sun by Perplexed_Sjel and caspian
Anvil - Anvil: The Story of Anvil by Napero
W.A.S.P. - Best of the Best by OzzyApu
W.A.S.P. - The Best of the Best by OzzyApu
Ignivomous - Death Transmutation by Leechmaster
Agony (Can) - Apocalyptic Dawning by Leechmaster
Fullmoon Dweller - The Wandering Ghoul by Perplexed_Sjel
Bone Awl - The Rita / Bone Awl by iamntbatman
Månegarm - Vargaresa by Razakel
The Stone (Ser) - Slovenska Krv by Perplexed_Sjel
Neftaraka - Raw Ist Law by orionmetalhead
Monkeypriest - Defending the Tree by sushiman
Vader - Kingdom by sushiman and The_Boss
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies by iamntbatman
Dark the Suns - The Dead End by sushiman
Balflare - Tempest by wakemeup36
Kongh - Kongh / Ocean Chief by sushiman (split album)
Dream Theater - Another Day by ScourgeOfDeath
Burden - Burden by differer
Slugathor - Echoes from Beneath by MacMoney and iamntbatman
Sickening Horror - The Dead End Experiment by differer
Shrinebuilder - Shrinebuilder by iamntbatman and autothrall
Feral - Welcome to the Graveyard by sushiman
Orcustus - Orcustus by iamntbatman
Jungle Rot - What Horrors Await by iamntbatman
Gorepot - Happy Hour by caspian
Aeoga - Zenith Beyond the Helix-Locus by caspian
Nebucadnezzer - Affliction by wakemeup36
Fleurety - A Darker Shade of Evil by Call_From_The_Tower
Dakrya - Monumento by PrincipleOfEVIL
Om - God Is Good by caspian
Faithful Darkness - In Shadows Lies Utopia by Deviante
Embrace of Thorns - Atonement Ritual by Evil_Johnny_666
Anatomia - Shreds of Putrefaction by Evil_Johnny_666
Abigail (Jpn) - Morbid Upheaval / Abigail by Evil_Johnny_666 (split album)
Hyatari - They Will Surface by caspian
Nadja - Belles Betes by Perplexed_Sjel
Sigh - A Tribute to Venom by Evil_Johnny_666
Lord Vampyr - De Vampyrica Philosophia by absurder21
Abigail (Jpn) - Evilized Japan by Evil_Johnny_666 (split album)
Gurtholfinn - Lost Recordings/Fragments/Unfinished by caspian
Sombre Chemin - Notre Héritage Ancestral by Perplexed_Sjel
Horna - Sota by Sigillum_Dei_Ameth
Jungle Rot - Darkness Foretold by Evil_Johnny_666
Inquinok - Immortal Dawn by OzzyApu
Altaria - Unholy by sushiman
Lupus Nocturnus - Suicidal Thoughts Pt. I by Perplexed_Sjel
Ocean Chief - Den Förste by sushiman
Leadhaze - Black Water Path by Perplexed_Sjel
Abyssals - Demo'94 by oneyoudontknow
Anticosm - Against the Cosmos by oneyoudontknow
Aquer - Atomic Watts Live by oneyoudontknow
Beithíoch - Aisling Dhorcha by oneyoudontknow
Pro-Pain - Run for Cover by hells_unicorn
Cold Winter Sun - The Voyage of the David Dark by oneyoudontknow
Sacrarium - March to an Inviolable Death by oneyoudontknow
Sempiternal (US) - Forest of Omnot by oneyoudontknow
Strah - Fullmånens Ve & Gru by oneyoudontknow
Rage (Ger) - End of All Days by whensunburnsred
Protected Illusion - 1989-1991: Watching the Wake by Napero
Todessehnsucht - Stillstand by Perplexed_Sjel
Godsend (Nor) - In the Electric Mist by OzzyApu
Zebulon - Troubled Ground by OzzyApu
Nanowar of Steel - Other Bands Play, Nanowar Gay! by ANationalAcrobat
Acid King - Zoroaster by iamntbatman
Acid King - Down With the Crown by iamntbatman
Skyfire - Esoteric by OzzyApu
Acid King - III by iamntbatman
Kyyria - Kyyria by Napero
Liva - Requiem by Perplexed_Sjel
Forest Stream - The Crown of Winter by grimdoom
Versailles - Ascendead Master by Deviante
Vardis - 100 MPH by Wretchedspirit
YOB - The Great Cessation by iamntbatman
Holy Death (Pol) - Apocalyptic War by Evil_Johnny_666
Holy Death (Pol) - The Knight, Death and the Devil by Evil_Johnny_666
Fantômas - Fantômas / Melt Banana by Ribos
Witchaven - Totalitarian State of War by BastardHead
Melvins - The Crybaby by Grimmig
Giant - Song by TheArmoredVirus and Perplexed_Sjel
Luv Hunter - Luv Hunter by DeathRiderDoom
Ion Britton - Eat Metal by DeathRiderDoom

Total for Monday: 89/104
May 2009 challenge: 101/124
November 2008 challenge: 53/73
May 2008 challenge: 65/78
December 2007 challenge: 48/66
July 2007 challenge: 41/50
February 2007 challenge: 52/67
November 2006 challenge: 18/32
May 2006 challenge: 30/41

Tuesday 17th

Melvins - King Buzzo by Grimmig
Hinsidig - Bak og Forbi... by Call_From_The_Tower
Black Cobra - Bestial by Grimmig
Agrypnie - F51.4 by iamntbatman
Childhood's End - Childhood's End by DeathRiderDoom
Amphitryon - L'Entremonde by Pfuntner
Dusk (US) - To Find New Darkness / The Slumber by Evil_Johnny_666 (split album)
Liva - De Insulis by Perplexed_Sjel
Vanguard (Swe) - V by DeathRiderDoom
Pro-Pain - Fistful of Hate by hells_unicorn
Tomorrow's Eve - The Unexpected World by Perplexed_Sjel
Krallice - Dimensional Bleedthrough by iamntbatman and raincoffin
Fell Voices - Fell Voices by TheScourge
Export - Contraband by DeathRiderDoom
Månegarm - Vargaresa - The Beginning by Razakel
TarpitOrchestra - Low 'n Heavy Blues & Tar Stained Tunes by differer
Dãm (UK) - The Difference Engine by differer
Ashent - Ashent by The_Boss
Fleshpress - Dilemmantrauma by iamntbatman
Thou - Malfeasance-Retribution by zeingard
Spheric Universe Experience - Unreal by GuntherTheUndying
Carnyx (Fra) - In Every Sky Rises a Demon by wakemeup36 (split album)
The Few Against Many - Sot by sushiman
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Misogi by OzzyApu and DeathByTheSword
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Furebumi by OzzyApu and Crick
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Aratama by OzzyApu
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Kaikoroku by OzzyApu
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Tenron by OzzyApu
Dawn of Solace - The Darkness by sushiman
Impurity (Bra) - The Lamb's Fury by Byrgan
Impurity (Bra) - Into The Ritual Chamber by Byrgan
Hyadningar - Imminent Useless Soul by Perplexed_Sjel
Rimfrost (Swe) - A Frozen World Unknown by Perplexed_Sjel
Saros (US) - Acrid Plains by Perplexed_Sjel
Airwolf - Victory Bells by The_Boss
Bossk - Bossk / Rinoa by Perplexed_Sjel (split album)
Deep - Pieces of Nothing by Bloodstone
Dark Promise - To Violate the Light by Five_Nails
Aesma Daeva - Dawn of the New Athens by Sean16
Behold! The Monolith - Behold! The Monolith by Perplexed_Sjel
Grimlord (Pol) - Dolce Vita Sath-anas by ThrashManiacAYD
Saviours - Crucifire by iamntbatman
Saviours - Into Abaddon by iamntbatman
Graves at Sea - Documents of Grief by iamntbatman
Altona - Altona by The_Boss
Graves at Sea - Cirrhosis / Atavist Arise by iamntbatman
Cry of Silence - Walking Through the Eternal Tragedy by Perplexed_Sjel
Rye Wolves - Oceans of Delicate Rain by Perplexed_Sjel
Incantation - Entrantment of Evil by The_Boss
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Borderless by OzzyApu
Horn - Jahreszeiten by Perplexed_Sjel
House of Low Culture - Submarine Immersion Techniques Vol.1 by Perplexed_Sjel
Floor - Floor by Grimmig
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Tsuki no Toge by OzzyApu
Frogskin - Frogskin by Perplexed_Sjel
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Junreiin by OzzyApu and Crick
Fall of Efrafa - Owsla by Perplexed_Sjel
Black Hawk - The Invasion by DeathRiderDoom
Cyrka - Demo 2 by DeathRiderDoom
Dragonslayer (UK) - Dragonslayer by DeathRiderDoom
Icon (US) - Night of the Crime by DeathRiderDoom
Metal Sword - Harder Than Steel by DeathRiderDoom
White Lightning (UK) - ...As Midnight Approaches by DeathRiderDoom
The Next Band - Four By Three by DeathRiderDoom
Abigail (Jpn) - Screaming for Grace / Abigail by Evil_Johnny_666 (split album)
Denigh - Fire From the Sky by DeathRiderDoom
Darkestrah - Through the Ashes of the Shamanic Flames by iamntbatman
Ensiferum - From Afar by hells_unicorn
Happy Days - Happiness Stops Here by Perplexed_Sjel
Rankelson - The Bastards Of Rock'n'Roll by DeathRiderDoom
Altaria - Divinity by sushiman
Mortuary Drape - Mourn Path by Evil_Johnny_666
Death Heaven - Viral Apocalypse by Misainzig
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Natural by OzzyApu
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Gaia by OzzyApu
Into the Sunless Meridian - Into the Sunless Meridian by Perplexed_Sjel
Witch (US) - Paralyzed by iamntbatman
Blackstorm (US) - Tales from the Wishing Well by DeathRiderDoom
Destruction - The Least Successful Human Cannonball by hells_unicorn
Horn - Die Kraft der Szenarien by Perplexed_Sjel

Total for Tuesday: 80/102
May 2009: 93/106
November 2008: 37/41
May 2008: 48/73
December 2007: 43/59
July 2007: 24/32
February 2007: 43/58
November 2006: 15/23
May 2006: 14/23

Wednesday 18th

Karma to Burn - Almost Heathen by Grimmig
Brooklyn Brats - We Live To Rock by DeathRiderDoom
Demigod (Fin) - Let Chaos Prevail by The_Boss
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Ryuu Kaze Ronpuu by Misainzig and Crick
Schattenheer - Schattenheer by Perplexed_Sjel
Agressor (Fra) - Neverending Destiny by The_Boss
G.U.T. - My Only Drug Is Madness by Perplexed_Sjel
Senmuth - Exouniverse by Misainzig
Kyuss - Kyuss / Queens of the Stone Age by iamntbatman
Wormsblood - Mastery of Creation by Perplexed_Sjel
Batillus - The Batillus by Pfuntner
Månegarm - Ur Nattvindar by Razakel
The River Runs Black - Turn of the Tides by iamntbatman and Perplexed_Sjel
Before the Dawn - Soundscape of Silence by sushiman
Jackhammer (US) - Lethal Injection by Misainzig
Arctulary - Eternal by differer
Pandemonium (Swe) - The Autumn Enigma by differer
Enochian Crescent - Telocvovim by differer
Philip Lynott - The Philip Lynott Album by Misainzig
Runemagick - Darkness Death Doom by sushiman
Necros Christos - Necromantic Doom by iamntbatman
Goblin Cock - Bagged and Boarded by iamntbatman
Sacred Reich - Alive at the Dynamo by morbert
Skullkrusher (Bra) - Walking to Disgrace by Byrgan
As Dramatic Homage - A Deep Inner Recital by Byrgan
Ancestors - Of Sound Mind by Perplexed_Sjel
Melissa (Cze) - The Charm of Doom by Perplexed_Sjel
Amorphis - From the Heaven of My Heart by Napero
Fall of Efrafa - Elil by Perplexed_Sjel
Fourth Monarchy - Amphilochia by ravenhearted
Patria - Hymns of Victory and Death by ravenhearted
Wodensthrone - Niroth / Wodensthrone by Perplexed_Sjel (split album)
Disturbed - Disturbing the Peace by OzzyApu
Bob Katsionis - Imaginary Force by OzzyApu
Bob Katsionis - NOEMON by OzzyApu
LIK - Må Ljuset Aldrig Nå Oss Mer by Perplexed_Sjel
Tearstained - There Is No Hope by Perplexed_Sjel
Exhibition (US) - The Sign of Tomorrow by Napero
Brainless (Ger) - Brainless World by The_Boss
Niroth - Niroth by Perplexed_Sjel
Oblivion Knight - Oblivion Knight by The_Boss
Canis Dirus - A Somber Wind from a Distant Shore by Perplexed_Sjel
Tynator - Living in Pain by The_Boss
Miserere Luminis - MIserere Luminis by Perplexed_Sjel
Apator - Masturbate in Praise of Black Satan by brocashelm
Mammoth Grinder - Mammoth Grinder Goes to College by iamntbatman
Mammoth Grinder - No Results by iamntbatman
Mammoth Grinder - Rage and Ruin by iamntbatman
Nostradamus (US) - Ancient Future by hells_unicorn
Delight - Last Temptation by Perplexed_Sjel
Ava Inferi - Blood of Bacchus by Sean16
I Drowned in a Stream of Mourn - Oh God, Not Another One by Napero
Silent Winter (UK) - The Allure by Perplexed_Sjel
Psychoparadox - ...And Your Life is Just Another Dream by KillingFloor
Psychoparadox - Through The Labyrinths of Sleeping Galaxy by KillingFloor
Urgehal - Ikonoklast by KCE
Sadist (Ita) - Above the Light by KillingFloor
Apathia - Through Depression and Ruins by Perplexed_Sjel
Immortalis - Indicium De Mortuis by KillingFloor and OzzyApu
Hinsides (Swe) - Hinsides by hells_unicorn
Gonin-Ish - Gonin-Ish by Perplexed_Sjel
Mammoth Grinder - Legion/Mammoth Grinder by iamntbatman
Without Face - Deep Inside by Perplexed_Sjel
Trail of Tears - Disclosure In Red by sushiman
Thine - A Town Like This by Perplexed_Sjel
Lost Soul (Pol) - Immerse In Infinity by Leechmaster
Ironhead - Livin' Like We Wanna Die by hells_unicorn
Eyefear - A World Full of Grey by Perplexed_Sjel
Mammoth Grinder - Extinction of Humanity by iamntbatman

Total for Wednesday: 69/82
May 2009: 76/96
November 2008: 21/31
May 2008: 49/89
December 2007: 48/72
July 2007: 29/47
February 2007: 20/28
November 2006: 25/53
May 2006: 10/25

Thursday 19th

Trail of Tears - Profoundemonium by sushiman
For My Pain... - Killing Romance by sushiman
Radigost - Nocturne by Razakel
Pandaemonium (Ita) - Return to Reality by Authority
Warhorse - Lysergic Communion by iamntbatman
Despair - History of Hate by The_Boss
Narjahanam - Undama Tath'hur Al Shams Mn Al Gharb by sushiman
Sacrificial Totem - Kurghan by SLlMER
Pyuria - Oubliette Ontology by differer
Aberrant Vascular - Actaeon by differer
Atrophia Red Sun - Fears by differer
Brainstorm (Ger) - Hungry by evermetal
Hanging Garden (Fin) - TEOTWAWKI by sushiman and autothrall
Warhorse - The Priestess by iamntbatman
Allvaters Zorn - Geburt by Perplexed_Sjel
Warhorse - I Am Dying by iamntbatman
Nirvana 2002 - Recordings 89-91 by ThrashManiacAYD
Deiphago - Filipino Antichrist by ThrashManiacAYD
Calibre Zero - Inmune by Shadespawn
Attak - Veni Vidi Vici by Zherneboh
Pentagram (US) - Show 'em How by KillingFloor
Trouble (US) - Demos & Rarities 1980-95 by KillingFloor
Murder Rape - Celebration of Supreme Evil by Byrgan
Dark Funeral - Angelus Exuro pro Eternus by oneyoudontknow, Arezon and autothrall
Muldjord - Hate Breeds Hate by sushiman
W.A.S.P. - Live at the Lyceum, London by OzzyApu
Mystic Shadows - ...Over Old Hills by OzzyApu
Profugus Mortis - Another Round by Charlo
Balnasar - Ein kalter Nachtgedanke by Perplexed_Sjel
The Howling Void - Megaliths of the Abyss by Perplexed_Sjel
Satanic Slaughter - Afterlife Kingdom by pandaemon
Tiran - Demonia by BastardHead
Humanfly - II by Perplexed_Sjel
Disassociate - Symbols, Signals, & Noise by televiper11
Depths of Tartarus - Protogonos by Perplexed_Sjel
Sieghetnar - Bewußtseinserweiterung by Malevolent_Defection
House of Low Culture - Gettin' Sentimental by Perplexed_Sjel
Therion (Swe) - Live Gothic by Sean16
Encircling Sea - I by Perplexed_Sjel
Godzilla on Demand - Demo of Doom by iamntbatman
Godzilla on Demand - Godzilla on Demand by iamntbatman
Ulfhethnar (Arg) - Essence of Superiority by ThrashingMad
Godzilla on Demand - Funeral Hill by iamntbatman
Avskild - Time in a Bag by pandaemon
Gargoyle (Jpn) - Super Battle Gargoyle by Crick and OzzyApu
Skendöd - Vanskapt by Perplexed_Sjel
Suicide Solution - To Welcome Death (By Heart and Soul) by Perplexed_Sjel
Minhyriath - Gondolyn by KC_Slaanesh
Wolf (Swe) - Ravenous by KC_Slaanesh
Amederia - Sometimes We Have Wings by Perplexed_Sjel and Khull
Xibalba (Mex) - Ancients by KillingFloor
Total Negation - Zeitenwende by Perplexed_Sjel
Devin Townsend Project - Addicted by evangelion
Amon Din - Dinamoneyezed by KillingFloor
Samurai (UK) - Sacred Blade by DeathRiderDoom
Bone Awl - By Ropes Through Dirt by iamntbatman
Grim Funeral - A Grim Funeral to the Soul of this World by Perplexed_Sjel
Savnock - Universe of the Desolated Mind by Perplexed_Sjel
Banshee (US) - Race Against Time by DeathRiderDoom
Sanguinary Misanthropia - Existence Precedes Extinction by Perplexed_Sjel
Galloglass - Heavenseeker by hells_unicorn
Ballantinez - Charged by DeathRiderDoom
Wizzard of Oz - Demo 82 by DeathRiderDoom
WhipKraft - Welcome to the Chapel Perilous by hells_unicorn
Iron Man - I Have Returned by sushiman
Paradigma (Nor) - Mare Veris by Perplexed_Sjel
Bone Awl - Magnetism of War by iamntbatman
Fall of Serenity - Bloodred Salvation by Leechmaster
Nuclear Assault - Assault & Battery by hells_unicorn

Total for Thursday: 69/96
May 2009: 103/129
November 2008: 53/68
May 2008: 38/53
December 2007: 32/56
July 2007: 21/37
February 2007: 21/47
November 2006: 15/20
May 2006: 6/12

Friday 20th

Godzilla on Demand - Sea Burial by Grimmig
Mandatory (Ger) - ...Where They Bleed by orionmetalhead
Bone Awl - Bog Bodies by iamntbatman
Thou - Kingdoms by FleshMonolith
Brown Jenkins - Death Obsession by Krallicefan and mortuus613
Crematory (Ger) - Illusions by sushiman
Månegarm - Nattväsen by Razakel
Ignis Fatuus (Fin) - Fiends by differer
Graveyard (Esp) - Into the Mausoleum by sushiman
Bone Awl - Up to Something by iamntbatman
Sinister Realm - Sinister Realm by sushiman and Empyreal
Lacrimas Profundere - Fall, I Will Follow by sushiman
Wolfsmond - Die graue Saat by Call_From_The_Tower
Voqkrre - Palans in Pestilens by Perplexed_Sjel
In Tormentata Quiete - In Tormentata Quiete by Perplexed_Sjel
Poema Arcanus - Timeline Symmetry by Eseth
Starshine - Falling Star by Krallicefan
Tierra Santa - Legendario by Emerald_Sword
The 3rd and the Mortal - Nightswan by Abominatrix
Opus Atlantica - Opus Atlantica by OzzyApu
Midnight Sun (Swe) - Another World by OzzyApu
Sear Bliss - The Haunting by OzzyApu
Birth A.D. - Stillbirth of a Nation by Brett_Stevens
The Morningside - Moving Crosscurrent of Time by Perplexed_Sjel
In Ruins (US) - Four Seasons of Grey by colin040
The Gates of Slumber - Hymns of Blood and Thunder by ThrashManiacAYD
Obscenity - The 3rd Chapter by MissEntropy
Jormgrun - Stillhet by Perplexed_Sjel
Velvet Cacoon - P aa Opal Poere Pr. 33 by Perplexed_Sjel
Fleurety - Department of Apocalyptic Affairs by Perplexed_Sjel
Haggard - Progressive by pandaemon
Black Destiny - In Neo Noir by Empyreal
Red Circuit - Homeland by Empyreal
Arch Nemesis - Shadows in the Mirror by Empyreal
Funeral Rites (Jpn) - Necroeater by Perplexed_Sjel
Nox Aurea - Via Gnosis by Perplexed_Sjel
Sadus - DTP Demo 1986 by Napero
Nadja - Pyramids with Nadja by Perplexed_Sjel
Miseration - The Mirroring Shadow by autothrall and Trilogique
Stíny Plamenù - Mrtvá komora by autothrall
Stone - Emotional Playground by Napero
Black Wreath - A Pyre of Lost Dreams by autothrall
Abyss (Fra) - Against the Sea by autothrall
Devin Townsend Project - Addicted by autothrall
Nihlotep - Surrogate Panoptic Quantal Regality by autothrall
Urfaust - Einsiedler by Perplexed_Sjel
Dawn of Azazel - Relentless by autothrall
Path of Golconda - Return by autothrall
To-Mera - Earthbound by autothrall
Sound Storm - Twilight Opera by autothrall
Darkmoon Warrior - Crown of Snakes by autothrall
Iron Attack - Far East Judgment by autothrall
Warfect - Depicting the Macabre by autothrall
Darkology - Altered Reflections by autothrall
Tomb Sound - Never Ending by autothrall
Maleficio (Swe) - Go to Hell by autothrall
Sephiroth (Hol) - Breaking the Codes of Silence by autothrall
Skeletal Augury - Victory of the Holocaust by autothrall
Sulphur - Thorns in Existence by autothrall
Nostradameus - Illusion's Parade by autothrall
The Growl Family - Putrifixion by autothrall
Pentacrostic - The Meaning of Life by autothrall
Alkoholizer - Drunk or Dead... by autothrall
Bloody Panda - Summon by Perplexed_Sjel
Lycanthropy's Spell - Glorification of the Night by Perplexed_Sjel
Godflesh - Songs of Love and Hate by Perplexed_Sjel
Culted - Below the Thunders of the Upper Deep by Perplexed_Sjel
Veineliis - Strained Movements Towards Imminent Death by Perplexed_Sjel
Woburn House - Monstrous Manoeuvres In The Mushroom Maze by Perplexed_Sjel
Lascowiec - Deep Horizons of Eternity by NausikaDalazBlindaz

Total for Friday: 70/94
May 2009: 75/97
November 2008: 48/60
May 2008: 28/42
December 2007: 30/44
July 2007: 26/43
February 2007: 23/37
November 2006: 11/19
May 2006: 0/2 (site fucked up)

Saturday 21st

Xandria - Kill the Sun by sushiman
Akroma - Sept by Perplexed_Sjel
Abigail (Jpn) - Sweet Baby Metal Slut by Evil_Johnny_666
Xandria - Salomé - The Seventh Veil by sushiman
Bone Awl - Radio Show (Live on KFJC) by iamntbatman
Dreamscapes of the Perverse - Gignesthai by MetalDave42
Runemagick - The Northern Lights by sushiman split album
Bone Awl - Vinland - Finland by iamntbatman split album
Bone Awl - At the Ellipse's Arc by iamntbatman
Morbid Scream - The Signal to Attack: 1986-1990 by waiguoren
Sinphonia - When the Tide Breaks by Perplexed_Sjel
Outworld - War Cry by Emerald_Sword
Skin Chamber - Wound by Perplexed_Sjel
W.A.S.P. - Hold on to My Heart by ScourgeOfDeath
Dråpsnatt - I Denna Skog by Perplexed_Sjel
Enslavement of Beauty - Mere Contemplations by sushiman
Behind Enemy Lines (US) - The Global Cannibal by pushedintothegrinder
Grayceon - This Grand Show by Perplexed_Sjel
Avatar (Bel) - ...Memoriam Draconis by Khull
Dark Sanctuary - Royaume Mélancolique by Khull
Dark Messiah - Immortal Battlefield by oneyoudontknow
Eternal Tears of Sorrow - Tears of Autumn Rain by sushiman
Victimizer (Dnk) - Resurrected Abominations by Daru_Jericho
Saltatio Mortis - Wer Wind sæt by Daru_Jericho
Only Living Witness - Innocents by alexlovestheredchord
Disconformity - Depravation of Stigma by wakemeup36
Hydria - Mirror of Tears by hells_unicorn
At Vance - Early Works - Centers by hells_unicorn
Dokken - Then & Now by hells_unicorn
Diabolique (Swe) - Wedding the Grotesque by OzzyApu
Diabolique (Swe) - The Black Flower by OzzyApu
Ahrimah - Ain Soph Aur by OzzyApu
Sabbat (Jpn) - Evoke by Evil_Johnny_666
Dokken - Live from the Sun by hells_unicorn
Nightwish - The Kinslayer by hells_unicorn
Nightwish - Ever Dream by hells_unicorn
Khert-Neter - Arrival of the Funeral Dogs by Napero
2nd Suicide - Last of Kin by Sean16
Sorgeldom - Innerlig Förmörkelse by Perplexed_Sjel
St. Mucus - Am I Blood by Napero
Act of God (Rus) - The Place of Worship by kimiwind
Mortal Decay (US) - Sickening Erotic Fanaticism by hells_unicorn
Mortal Decay (US) - Forensic by hells_unicorn
Nightwish - Sleeping Sun (Ballads of the Eclipse) by Emerald_Sword
Waldgeflüster - Herbstklagen by Perplexed_Sjel
Mortal Decay (US) - Cadaver Art by hells_unicorn
Dark Fount - A Sapless Leave Withering in the Night Fog by Perplexed_Sjel
Dream Theater - Odyssey by Pfuntner
Vanhelgd - Cult of Lazarus by Evil_Johnny_666
Besatt - Hail Lucifer by Shadoeking
Waldwind - Blättertanz by Azmodes

Total for Saturday: 51/68
May 2009: 91/109
November 2008: 77/89
May 2008: 35/57
December 2007: 34/52
July 2007: 41/53
February 2007: 28/44
November 2006: 16/27
May 2006: 11/26

Sunday 22nd

Bleeding Through - Line In The Sand by Pfuntner
Sytry - Sytry by Authority
Silentium (Fin) - Amortean by sushiman
Tarot (Fin) - You by sushiman
Pain of Salvation - Linoleum by Pfuntner
Opposition Party - Zombified by sushiman
Chaos Horde - Demo '86 by DeathRiderDoom
Apollo Ra - Demo 1989 by DeathRiderDoom
Burner (UK) - Savage Killer by DeathRiderDoom
Dragonne - On Dragon's Wings by DeathRiderDoom
Jameson Raid - Seven Days of Splendour by DeathRiderDoom
Wildness (Swe) - Dreams by DeathRiderDoom
Xcursion - Xcursion by DeathRiderDoom
Skald (Swe) - Trolska Vemodsband by Sean16
Lynx (Swe) - Caught in a Trap by DeathRiderDoom
Kryterium - Control by eaterofthoughts
Am I Blood - Am I Blood by Napero
Sad Iron - Total Damnation by DeathRiderDoom
Tverd - Follow the Sun's Way by Sean16
Siren (US) - Metro-Mercenary by DeathRiderDoom
Runemagick - On Funeral Wings by sushiman
Gaia Prelude - To Beyond of the Infinity by Charlo
Lord Paymon - Evil Command by Byrgan
Unholy Flames - Christian Denial by Byrgan
Harak - Demosatan by Byrgan
Neaera - Omnicide - Creation Unleashed byBloodstone
Common Grave (Ita) - Il Male di Vivere by Perplexed_Sjel
Kalpa - The Path of the Eternal Years by Perplexed_Sjel
Vektor - Black Future "Black Future" - 90% by Memnarch
[b]Antim Grahan - Tales from the Darkened Woods
Memnarch
Faal - Abhorrence-Salvation by Perplexed_Sjel
Master's Hammer - Finished by exumer
Halo Manash - Caickuwi Cauwas Walkeus by Perplexed_Sjel
Black Sun Aeon - Darkness Walks Beside Me by sushiman
Au Sacre des Nuits - Anti-Humain by Perplexed_Sjel
My Dying Bride - Bring Me Victory by sushiman
Paul Chain - Alkahest by ANationalAcrobat
S:t Erik - From Under the Tarn by Perplexed_Sjel
Deorc - Negative Cathexis to Life by Perplexed_Sjel
Aesma Daeva - The Thalassa Mixes by Sean16
Dies Irae (Pol) - Sculpture of Stone by tomcat_ha
Amorphis - Day of Your Beliefs by Napero
Sabbat (Jpn) - Disembody by Evil_Johnny_666
Dantesco - De la Mano de la Muerte by Perplexed_Sjel
Hollow Ground (UK) - Warlord by DeathRiderDoom
Mokoma - Mokoman 120 päivää by Napero
Nightwish - Amaranth (Live) by Emerald_Sword
Bone Awl - Undying Glare by iamntbatman
Tierra Santa - Indomable by Emerald_Sword
Furdidurke - Bone Awl / Furdidurke by iamntbatman split album
Atomica (Rus) - HilFe! by Empyreal
Her Whisper - The Great Unifier by Empyreal
Cathedral - Statik Majik by Evil_Johnny_666
Bone Awl - Almost Dead Man by iamntbatman
Cry of Silence - Wandering Through Pagan Times by Perplexed_Sjel
Runemagick - Requiem of the Apocalypse by sushiman
Bone Awl - All Has Red by iamntbatman
Veil (US) - Sombre by Perplexed_Sjel
Lou Cyfer - Worship Flesh by Byrgan
Sacrificium (Ger) - Escaping the Stupor by Leechmaster
Silentium (Fin) - Altum by sushiman

Total for Sunday: 61/76
May 2009: 70/84
November 2008: 71/82
May 2008: 59/85
December 2007: 39/57
July 2007: 57/77
February 2007: 44/67
November 2006: 10/21
May 2006: 4/7

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm 

That was nice! A good result in any case, and having been modding this thing every single time, I can guarantee you people that the quality has been the best among all the challenges so far. And by a wide margin.

:beer:

Sean16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 pm 

Nappy, I didn't remember you were already a mod in May 2006.

The final result:

95 reviews
Perplexed_Sjel

He wins the most valuable reward of all, the eternal MA Board consideration. Much deserved, beating the individual record wasn’t easy because of the five-singles rule, besides all your reviews were of respectable length. Congratulations, you’re allowed to go to sleep now :)

46reviews
iamntbatman

Better than a Batman suit, he wins the special unicorn-horn-from-hell magically attracting virgin albums. Its legitimate owner has just lost it.

36 reviews
sushiman

He wins… Let me think… It seems you like doom, right? You win my respect then. Huge prize.

33 reviews
OzzyApu

31 reviews
DeathRiderDoom

26 reviews
autothrall

21 reviews
hells_unicorn

16 reviews
Evil_Johnny_666

13 reviews
Napero

11 reviews
differer
The_Boss

10 reviews
oneyoudontknow

9 reviews
Byrgan

8 reviews
KillingFloor

7 reviews
Sean16

6 reviews
caspian
Empyreal
Grimmig

5 reviews
Emerald_Sword
Leechmaster
Misainzig
Pfuntner
Razakel

4 reviews
Crick
ThrashManiacAYD
wakemeup36

3 reviews
Call_From_The_Tower
Khull
pandaemon

2 reviews
ANationalAcrobat
Authority
BastardHead
Bloodstone
Charlo
Daru_Jericho
Deviante
KC_Slaanesh
Krallicefan
Memnarch
orionmetalhead
ravenhearted
ScourgeOfDeath

1 review
Abominatrix
absurder21
alexlovestheredchord
Arezon
Azmodes
Brett_Stevens
brocashelm
colin040
DeathByTheSword
eaterofthoughts
Eseth
evangelion
evermetal
exumer
Five_Nails
FleshMonolith
grimdoom
GuntherTheUndying
KCE
kimiwind
MacMoney
Malevolent_Defection
MetalDave42
MissEntropy
morbert
mortuus613
NausikaDalazBlindaz
PrincipleOfEVIL
pushedintothegrinder
raincoffin
RedMisanthrope
Ribos
Shadespawn
Shadoeking
Sigillum_Dei_Ameth
SL1MER
televiper11
TheArmoredVirus
TheScourge
ThrashingMad
tomcat_ha
Trilogique
waiguoren
whensunburnsred
Wretchedspirit
zeingard
Zherneboh

Total number of reviewers: 89 (the highest so far, I’m the first surprised)
Average number of reviews / reviewer: 5.5

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 pm 

Sean16 wrote:
Nappy, I didn't remember you were already a mod in May 2006.

I was modded in the end of April, right before the challenge. Didn't do very much at that point yet, but still.

Sean16 wrote:
13 reviews
Napero

You need to deduct one from this, to be honest... I used the same review twice after I realized it was possible. A cookie to the one who finds out why... ;)

Sean16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 pm 

The MA Reviews Challenge Hall of Fame

General Challenge

May 2006: 75 reviews
November 2006: 110 reviews
February 2007: 231 reviews
July 2007: 239 reviews
December 2007: 274 reviews
May 2008: 322 reviews
November 2008: 360 reviews
May 2009: 609 reviews
November 2009: 489 reviews

Individual Challenge

May 2006: n/a
November 2006: Corimngul (9 reviews), 2nd Cianan (8), 3rd Peregrin (7)
February 2007: hells_unicorn (65 reviews), 2nd erickg13 (17), 3rd Sokaris (15)
July 2007: hells_unicorn (38 reviews), 2nd oneyoudontknow (17), 3rd CannibalCorpse (16)
December 2007: hells_unicorn (56 reviews), 2nd Mors_Gloria (15), 3rd Mungo (9)
May 2008: Noktorn (55 reviews), 2nd hells_unicorn (52), 3rd lord_ghengis (12)
November 2008: hells_unicorn (57 reviews), 2nd Perplexed_Sjel (42), 3rd caspian (41)
May 2009: hells_unicorn (93 reviews), 2nd DeathRiderDoom (89), 3rd OzzyApu (84)
November 2009: Perplexed_Sjel (95 reviews), 2nd iamntbatman (46), 3rd sushiman (36)

Sean16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 pm 

Sean16 wrote:
13 reviews
Napero

You need to deduct one from this, to be honest... I used the same review twice after I realized it was possible. A cookie to the one who finds out why... ;)[/quote]

Those?

EDIT: my mistake

Third case of shameless plagiarism in this thread ;)

THE MODS ARE CHEATING! THE MODS ARE CHEATING!

No! Wait, I've found them.

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=8900
http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=16726#25436

Odd case. The mods are still cheating

Last edited by Sean16 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm 

Duh...

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=16726
http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=8900

It's the same album... :uh oh:

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm 

Man, those May numbers are mind-blowing. I've gotta start collecting more virgins starting now if I'm going to compete with that come next May.

It was great fun though, and I'm really looking forward to the next challenge.

I'm honored to win such a prize, thanks!

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next