Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Black_Seraph
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm 

Are you joking, aren't you?
But I see that he is selling the split also in ebay... also that is a sort of pre-order? So there isn't any date? the Lp are at least be pressed?
Maybe the shop is just waiting the printed release to be received from the manufactorer.. I really don't understand..
The next week I ll try to contact the zyklon-b shop and I will let you know if I receive some other info..

Lyset_forsvinner
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:41 pm 

Black_Seraph wrote:
Are you joking, aren't you?
But I see that he is selling the split also in ebay... also that is a sort of pre-order? So there isn't any date? the Lp are at least be pressed?
Maybe the shop is just waiting the printed release to be received from the manufactorer.. I really don't understand..
The next week I ll try to contact the zyklon-b shop and I will let you know if I receive some other info..

Maybe the scanned pictures from ebay are from a tesy press copy. Or maybe he has the LPs and covers, but he hasn't put them together yet. What I know is that I went to his store yesterday and the LP was still not available for sale. There is a chance that the employee I spoke to is completely ignorant with what is going on, but I doubt it. Whatever the truth might be, we will soon find out.

The_Beholder
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:02 am 

Hi,

if anyone's ordered, or is aware of http://www.omnio.pl/ , please let me know!

Thanx

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:16 am 

Lyset_forsvinner wrote:
Some news for all those who ordered the Leviathan/Acherontas split LP: I went to Zyklon-B's store in Athens today and asked for this LP, but an employee of the label owner told me that it was not in stock yet. He didn't even know when it should arrive... So, all you who ordered this LP should consider your order as... a preorder actually! Of course, this is something that should have been stated in the label's webshop. Get prepared for some (or many) days' delay...

News from Zyklon-b! I just reiceived the vinyl two minutes ago and it looks perfect (I'll try to post a picture as proof)! I'm taking a lot of stuff back I said about this label before. It might not be the most organized label, but it is in fact good! Recommended!!!

Posting a picture didn't work, but check out the link below, there's the picture I made too ;) .

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk23 ... 1239981434

Black_Seraph
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm 

This is a great news! I'm waiting the arrival of the split.. I hope it will be here soon..
Did you hear it? How is the material?
And the what's about the 7" ?

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:01 pm 

Black_Seraph wrote:
This is a great news! I'm waiting the arrival of the split.. I hope it will be here soon..
Did you hear it? How is the material?
And the what's about the 7" ?

The material is quite good. I only listened to the Leviathan side, since I do not care so much for the other, but I'll listen to that one some other time. Just expect high quality vinyl and good tracks from Leviathan (not his best though). The 7'' contains bonus tracks, of which the one of Leviathan is also good :) .

Argonauth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 pm 

crap, Crush Until Madness was just as awesome as hell's Hadbangers, only took 2 days to arrive

WebOfPiss
Myopic Void

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:44 pm 

Argonauth wrote:
crap, Crush Until Madness was just as awesome as hell's Hadbangers, only took 2 days to arrive
Indeed, Marie is quite awesome and her stock is great.

demblunts
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 pm 

I believe "Psychodeathlunatic" is a rip, its been a while and i haven't got my Vlad Tepes tape from him yet!!

WebOfPiss
Myopic Void

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:01 am 

demblunts wrote:
I believe "Psychodeathlunatic" is a rip, its been a while and i haven't got my Vlad Tepes tape from him yet!!
This is for distros only :roll:

Hybrid_Killer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 am 

Anyone know if the Iron Pegasus label/mailorder is reliable to order from?

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 pm 

Had a good deal with Several Bleeds Records. Most of the writing was in French, but it was easy to navigate. Shipping was fairly quick and easy. I would definitely deal with them again in the future.

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 am 

Karnstein Records- he has a thread somewhere with his link. Quick, efficient and fairly cheap. A good distro, it seems.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

Vampallens
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:29 am 

Hybrid_Killer wrote:
Anyone know if the Iron Pegasus label/mailorder is reliable to order from?

Absolutely reliable! Last order 2 months ago,100% perfect and fast shipping!

Karnstein_Records
Not yet ready for a custom title

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:48 pm 

Ok, good experiences with

Nokturnal Transmissions Records - ships out fast, very safe packaging, and an excellent selection. Bought plenty of times.

Gelid Glacier Records - Fast delivery, sends with cases but has low p&p, quality stuff - one of those rare instances where the material on the label is better than the distro stock.

Skull Fucking Metal Records - Took a while to send my package although he let me know this before I sent my money, threw in some freebies too, excellent prices and great, wide variety.

Smell the Stench - All cd-rs/tapes but got my stuff straight away and in great condition. Very, very cheap - he will also trade for literally any cdr releases.

The End Records - Fast delivery, quality stock and label

Not been ripped off yet. I actually can't comprehend how a label/distro could rip-off and give some sorry excuse and then actually continue dealing. Surely customer is priority? What sort of fucking idiots would actually do this? Just reading about this sort of thing in this thread really annoys me.

Karnstein Records
www.karnsteinrecords.com

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 am 

brooks55 wrote:
MetalHearted wrote:
How much does Black Mark's shipping cost? Anyone ordered anything there before?

I've emailed them about a month ago and still haven't got any reply. Don't know if they're still active or not.

Black Mark is active. There shipping is was something around $3 per CD, which is terrible when it adds up, but their $9.99 deals are sweet. They also have good communication with Klaudia, and the shipment is fast as hell. Shipments were from Sweden and I got them in 3 days.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

demblunts
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 pm 

My mistake...

he's still a rip off....

HunterOfTheWeak
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:45 am 

I'm still lucky enough to have only dealt with good distros, and they are:

AT WAR WITH FALSE NOISE: Great label which supplies good power electronics, with a distro section that supplies records from other labels such as Cold Spring at a lower price, postage is cheap and communication is great.

AUTUMN WIND PRODUCTIONS: Vast selection of CD's from various genres, at cheap prices too. They often make reductions on many cd's. The postage can rack up the price a bit but you can pick up some good deals from here.

BLACK NOISE: Small selection here, almost entirely of CD-R's. But the quality of the music is good (mostly dark ambient and blackened noise) and they're all dirt cheap, i'm pretty sure the guy makes a loss on every CD he sells...

RIGOR MORTIS PRODUCTIONS: I have only bought one CD from here which was at a fairly reasonable price, but I recieved frequent updates regarding postage and the CD arrived quickly [from the Netherlands to the UK]. All in all a good label.

TODESTRIEB RECORDS: Very good selection of music and all at very reasonable prices, postage is cheap and quick. A very good label.

welten
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 pm 

Another good news :

Nuclear War Now!
http://www.nwnprod.com/

ordered 7LP box-set Mystifier.

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:28 pm 

Another big plus for Zyklon-B productions! Fast shipping and great stuff (though his prices are too high)!

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:25 pm 

received my order from Insidious Poisoning Records (France) today, always great packaging, fast shipping, a huge assortment and great prices. One of my favourite distros.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

MetalHearted
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:42 pm 

What would be the best place (within the U.S. please) that has a good selection of NWOBHM/Heavy metal?

Hybrid_Killer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:55 am 

Anyone know if Osmose Productions is reliable?

Vampallens
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:31 am 

Hybrid_Killer wrote:

of course,100 % reliable

Hybrid_Killer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:37 am 

Vampallens wrote:
Hybrid_Killer wrote:

of course,100 % reliable

Great, they're shipping costs are pretty heavy tho:\.

Had another good transaction with No Colours records. I know the guy got a bit of flak earlier on in this thread but I found him easy to communicate with. Items are also shipped quickly...even in far, far away Australia.

~Guest 130416
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:15 pm 

Mercenary Musik (Positive) - Good label and distro. Has good communication and occasional $7 CD sales. Really fast shipping.

Sepulchral Productions (Positive) - Another great black metal label and distro. Prices are decent and include shipping. The greatest part of them is the excellent selection. Good communication as well.

Painajainen
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm 

has anyone ever encountered any problems with Unique Leader recs? i have been waiting 3 weeks for my order which isn't really long but i have placed orders with willowtip and a couple other labels and got my stuff in a couple days

Moobeat
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 pm 

Ordered from several of the good distros here, so I'll update as they come in.

( + ) Christ Crushing Armor : This guy only deals in Shirts and Patches but has a lot of harder to find stuff. Ordered several items from him, always responds to emails fast and gets the item shipped very quickly. Defiantly recommended for cheap patches.

Christ Crushing Armor

( + ) CM Distro: Ordered a cd and a patch from them, chose the cheapest shipping available and my package arrived two days later with a free full length Arsis cd and several free stickers as a gift.

CMDistro.com

( + ) Hells Headbanders : Ordered two semi hard to find patches ( Agalloch and Drudkh; never seen the Agalloch patch floating around for sale ). They had free postage and arrived within two days. Will defiantly order again.

Hells Headbangers!

( + ) Paragon Records : Ordered 2 tapes and a cd from them and was surprised two days later when they arrived stuff in a well packed envolpe beside 3 free demo/promo cds. Will most likely order again.

( + ) Runefire Records : Ordered two things from them and both shipped very fast and prices were low.

Last edited by Moobeat on Thu May 14, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mezentus
Blood on my hands

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm 

Moobeat wrote:
Ordered from several of the good distros here, so I'll update as they come in.

( + ) Christ Crushing Armor : This guy only deals in Shirts and Patches but has a lot of harder to find stuff. Ordered several items from him, always responds to emails fast and gets the item shipped very quickly. Defiantly recommended for cheap patches.

Christ Crushing Armor

Great!! I love this place so far!! I might have to order soon to find out how good they are myself.

Does anybody know some distros/labels similar to CCA? I don't really buy too many tapes/vinyls/CD's, I buy more shirts. I actually have started a shirt collection. Can anybody recommend a great site for black/thrash shirts and patches?

I know of CCA [now], Eatdeath, Hells Headbangers, The End, and Moribund Cult so far. Any help would be appreciated :)

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:41 am 

Received my order from FMP today, the whole process took 10 days which is absolutely ok from the USA to Germany.
Unfortunately, some of the CDs are a little scratched. Hopefully they'll play without problems.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

Karnstein_Records
Not yet ready for a custom title

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm 

http://www.darknessshaderecords.tk/

Darkness Shade Records is a great little tape label/distro based in the UK. Just bought a dirt cheap cassette of really excellent black metal (Satan's Almighty Penis!) and got the tape the next day.

Karnstein Records
www.karnsteinrecords.com

Moobeat
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 pm 

Karnstein_Records wrote:
http://www.darknessshaderecords.tk/

Darkness Shade Records is a great little tape label/distro based in the UK. Just bought a dirt cheap cassette of really excellent black metal (Satan's Almighty Penis!) and got the tape the next day.

I ordered a copy of Avulse's demo from them and the guy who runs it was really easy to communicate with and sent them out the next day. Not to mention cheap.

edit: It arrived today, very quick shipping.

Last edited by Moobeat on Sun May 24, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
unsane69
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:47 am 

Whats the consensus on Blackscaped.de around here? Are they normally slouches in regards to answering emails? It's my first deal with them, and just want to hear some opinions before I fly off the bat.

Lepernicus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:59 am 

Painajainen wrote:
has anyone ever encountered any problems with Unique Leader recs? i have been waiting 3 weeks for my order which isn't really long but i have placed orders with willowtip and a couple other labels and got my stuff in a couple days

Unique Leader are slow and the packaging is suspect if you take advantage of their buy 3, get 1 free deal. I've placed 3 orders with them and all were shipped in a priority flat-rate envelope wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap.

My last order with them, an item I had requested was out of stock and instead of sending me a requested alternate or contacting me to let me know of the situation, they simply sent another of the band's CD's. To their credit, they did replace that CD with another of my choice. However, the shipping was suspect once again. First class, wrapped in a single piece of flimsy bubble wrap and tossed into a manilla envelope.

If I were you, I'd buy their titles on another distro. What did you order, anyway? Hopefully The Scepter of the Ancients.

genocida
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:01 am 

My friend was being ripped off by Unique Leader. He bought wholesale from them, and amazingly, it took 7 MONTHS ordering process, after thousands of emails, even half of the items are missing.

unsane69
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 am 

unsane69 wrote:
Whats the consensus on Blackscaped.de around here? Are they normally slouches in regards to answering emails? It's my first deal with them, and just want to hear some opinions before I fly off the bat.

Seems like they were away from the computer for (quite) some days. We'll see how it turns out...

invoking_the_majesty
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:34 am 

I good distributor I use is Lafawijn Records from Holland. Lafawijn has a large stock at pretty cheap prices and sells mainly cassettes that are pretty tough to find anywhere else. I've done numerous dealings with him and the service is very good. The stuff usually gets to me within a week of ordering. However, you can only pay in Euros, which can be a pain if you need to exchange money constantly. Nevertheless, good distro and I'd recommend it to those who are fans of underground BM.

Todestrieb Records are also a great company based in the UK and are very quick at sending stuff off. I ordered something thursday night and it reached me by saturday morning. The packaging is very good with a thick layer of bubble wrap which means the cassettes/CDs/etc don't get damaged. They also sometimes pack the stuff is a pag inside the bubble wrap, protecting it even more. Price is also very fair, with first class delivery.

mornox
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:13 pm 

So, rexxz subtly redirected us here from the other distro list :uh oh:

Anyway here's some positive feedback on mail-orders I've dealt with over the past few years:

American:

Hell's Headbangers - The best of the best. Really cheap, reliable and fast and they have European black metal (especially Greek) that's hard to find in Europe! Also, the website just oozes Metal.

Aquarius - Bit of a hipster label, but run by cool dudes, with good prices, speed and reliability.

Abyss Records - Smaller operation, but with a lot of class and reliability. I've found some old rare stuff here.

Elegy Records - The go-to label for "politically suspect" black metal that won't get you put into the US governments suspects list. Anyway, in all seriousness, lots of obscure stuff, good prices, the works.

Black Metal.com - Used to order here a lot when I was just starting out like 8 or 9 years ago. Good, trustworthy mail-order that's too well-known for it's own good, since rare, obscure albums get sold out in like a day. One to browse looking for random stuff, but don't expect to find specific albums in stock, even when they've just been released.

European:

Napalm Records - Cheap, especially stuff from their own label. Lots of deals, too bad that all their old stuff has now been snatched by people like me, so getting Sort Vokter for 2 euros will probably be out of the question now. Fast and reliable and prone to give free stuff like Summoning tapes.

Dis-Order - Huge selection, cheap and often gives discounts on their own older stuff. Same deal as the rest, fast and trustworthy. You can still find old, rare stuff from time to time as well, for cheap prices.

Supernal Music - One of the biggest small operations I know of, which is both a plus and a minus. It's good because the guy running it is approachable and quick to respond, but sometimes small things do go wrong and it's not lightning speed fast as the other mail-orders I've mentioned. That said, I've bought here a lot, more than the rest probably and the bi-monthly sales weekends are awesome.

Osmose Productions - Tried this out for the first time last month and was very pleased. Quick, cheap, very good packaging, and they still have first pressings of their own stuff lying around! I was quite shocked to discover the two Mystifier albums I bought (Wicca and Goetia) are originals!

Cruciphage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:49 pm 

Asti78 wrote:
Received my order from FMP today, the whole process took 10 days which is absolutely ok from the USA to Germany.
Unfortunately, some of the CDs are a little scratched. Hopefully they'll play without problems.

I've had the same problem with FMP numerous times. Unless I've bought CDs which were just released, several items I've gotten were definitely in used condition.

HankHenshaw
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:14 pm 

http://www.sound-cave.com/

Can anyone vouch for this site?

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 45  Next