HankHenshaw wrote:
http://www.sound-cave.com/

Can anyone vouch for this site?

Too much expensive,stay away!

Moobeat
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm 

( + ) Crush Until Madness - Cheap and FAST shipping! Excellent distro

( + ) Profound Lore - Ordered a pretty hard to find vinyl and cd from them. Prices are cheap and include postage. Arrived very quickly.

Successful trades/deals with: Asassin, metaldrummer3211, mjx

RedMisanthrope
Poet Laureate of the Old Ones

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:09 pm 

Anyone ever order from Plastic Head? They seem very legit but one can never be too careful.
Death metal is eternal.

Mezentus
Blood on my hands

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:07 pm 

Mezentus wrote:
Moobeat wrote:
Ordered from several of the good distros here, so I'll update as they come in.

( + ) Christ Crushing Armor : This guy only deals in Shirts and Patches but has a lot of harder to find stuff. Ordered several items from him, always responds to emails fast and gets the item shipped very quickly. Defiantly recommended for cheap patches.

Christ Crushing Armor

Great!! I love this place so far!! I might have to order soon to find out how good they are myself.

Does anybody know some distros/labels similar to CCA? I don't really buy too many tapes/vinyls/CD's, I buy more shirts. I actually have started a shirt collection. Can anybody recommend a great site for black/thrash shirts and patches?

I know of CCA [now], Eatdeath, Hells Headbangers, The End, and Moribund Cult so far. Any help would be appreciated :)

I ordered from them not too long ago, due to Monday being Memorial Day, I would have received it then, but I got it Tuesday. I had ordered a Deathspell Omega shirt, great quality, great shirt, fast shipping... I highly recommend this distro!

Painajainen
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:38 pm 

Lepernicus wrote:
Painajainen wrote:
has anyone ever encountered any problems with Unique Leader recs? i have been waiting 3 weeks for my order which isn't really long but i have placed orders with willowtip and a couple other labels and got my stuff in a couple days

Unique Leader are slow and the packaging is suspect if you take advantage of their buy 3, get 1 free deal. I've placed 3 orders with them and all were shipped in a priority flat-rate envelope wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap.

My last order with them, an item I had requested was out of stock and instead of sending me a requested alternate or contacting me to let me know of the situation, they simply sent another of the band's CD's. To their credit, they did replace that CD with another of my choice. However, the shipping was suspect once again. First class, wrapped in a single piece of flimsy bubble wrap and tossed into a manilla envelope.

If I were you, I'd buy their titles on another distro. What did you order, anyway? Hopefully The Scepter of the Ancients.

nah i already have that cd i did get "isle of disenchantment" though ....i wasnt too concerned in the way it was mailed out cos they double wrapped it in bubble wrap....but yea they did send me a wrong alternate i ordered Guttural Secrete "reek..." album cos i gave away all the copies of it I had and didn't keep one for myself but they sent me Guttural Engorgement (ugh)...looks like ill have to get the reissue..... i dont know if i will order directly from them anymore i'll just stick with getting their shit from willow tip cos theyre cheaper and i usually get my order in 3 days tops

Moobeat
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:42 pm 

( + ) Skull Fucking Distro - CHEAP! Slow shipping but its so cheap it didn't matter. Tapes arrived in good condition and they often have pretty good stuff.

Fragmentz
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:30 pm 

Here's two RIP OFF'S:

Thomas Respondek @ VIVA HATE RECORDS
Sent 50 CDs with cases overseas and never got anything. Actually, he never released the CD he was supposed to send copies of. I lost 50 CDs + 100$ worth of shipping! Ouch! RIP OFF!

H. (ahaha crooks use nicknames to stay anonymous) @ FLAMME NOIRE
Traded 15 CDs and bought 3 LPs never received anything. The guy told me he sent three different packages and I received none of them. Liar, bad trader, bad label. Lost 15 CDs ands 25 euros.

Funny facts, these two rip offs released the MLP version of Ulver's quick fix of melancholy together. I suppose crooks like to do business together.

Hybrid_Killer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:19 am 

Just had a rather large personal order completed with Iron Pegasus Records.

It was a great transaction, the guy (Costa I think his name is) is really friendly, emails back within the day and even gave me a special deal because I ordered a fair few items. The items were packed really tightly as well. Will definitely order from them again.

http://www.iron-pegasus.com/

Now, just ordered from Asphyxiate Recordings, see how that goes. They didn't charge me for shipping because I'm in Australia; at least that's what I hope happened :P. The website wasn't that clear on the shipping price.

Lepernicus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:45 pm 

Score another point for Metal Haven. I just received my first order and everything came through great. Quick shipping, safe packaging and the prices were about what I'd expect for LP's.

Oh yeah, and Relapse are GREAT. I've ordered from them multiple times with no problems. I swear they read your mind and ship stuff out to you before you order. No, really... it gets to you that quick!

MushroomStamp
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:45 pm 

RedMisanthrope wrote:
Anyone ever order from Plastic Head? They seem very legit but one can never be too careful.

I ordered the Deteriorot full-length and it cost like 3 pounds. It took a while (a couple of weeks instead of the usual one week from the UK), but it did arrive safely and well-packed.

Moobeat
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:05 pm 

( + ) Thor's Hammer - Took a while to get here but my tapes arrived in perfect condition and with a free tape since one of the pins I ordered was out of stock and had to be subbed with another pin.

( BIG + ) Gelid Glacier Records : The story here starts with me ordering a fairly small order of 2 patches and a cd. Two weeks later, after not receiving my package, I sent and email to the guy who runs it saying I hadn't yet received it. He promptly emailed me back and said he sent it but would sent it out again. A day or so later I am just messing around and notice that I had put my address in wrong so the shipment missing was totally my fault. I sent a frantic email hoping to stop him before he sent out the next one... but I was to late! Good thing he looked off my paypal payment. Package arrived today with a few extra goodies in it. Cheap prices and great communication. Definitely going to order again.

MetalHearted
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm 

Has anyone ever ordered from Full Moon Productions?

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:53 am 

MetalHearted wrote:
Has anyone ever ordered from Full Moon Productions?

Yes, 2 times until now, good processing time for overseas orders. Prices are also fair. On my last order 3 of the CDs already had little scratches but in total it was ok.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 am 

www.helvete.ru and Northern Heritage are one of the best fuckin' prod/distros I've ever oredered from - cheap shipping and great stuff!!!!!!
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

Sregor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 am 

I ordered $65 worth of stuff from open grave records near the beginning of April. By the end of April I emailed them asking for an estimate if shipping dates since it had already been almost a month. They emailed me the next day saying the tshirt I had ordered was out of stock but they were hoping to have my order shipped by the end of the week. Two weeks later I emailed them asking the same again, got no reply. A week later I emailed them asking for a refund as it had been almost 2 months since the order was made and again got no reply. Not really sure what else to do now. Anyone any suggestions?

No Colours Records seemed like an excellent Distro when I used them. The order came within 3/4 days although the packaging was in bad condition but everything inside was undamaged.

Darkness Shade Records is another excellent distro that I would recommend to anybody. The owner is Buried_Death here on the forums and he seems like a really friendly guy. I got 2 cds and 3 tapes and all were in excellent condition and well packaged. They arrived 3 days after the payment as well which was great. Again, highly recommended to anyone.

Anyone have any experience of Frostscald in Russia?

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm 

Frostcald seems to be alright in my opinion, though I never ordered from this guy.
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:50 am 

Just got my Burzum shirt from No Colors Rex - everything arrived in perfect condition, though packaging wasn't that good. The prices are OK.

HankHenshaw
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:25 am 

Hells Headbangers Records & Distribution: B

The shipping speed is excellent. I ordered on a Monday night. My order shipped the following day and it arrived on Friday. That's pretty fast considering it shipped from Ohio to California. My order arrived tightly packed and bubble wrapped. The CD's I ordered were not factory sealed. However, they appear to be brand new. I assume they gut all their CD's. I'm not sure what reason they do this for as they don't appear to have a retail store. Aside from this, my only other little gripe is that they charge a 2.5% service fee for use of credit cards.

Mezdhal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:11 pm 

Can someone tell me if The Cave Distro (Australia) is reliable?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/damon777/main.html

Thanks.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:46 pm 

Mezdhal wrote:
Can someone tell me if The Cave Distro (Australia) is reliable?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/damon777/main.html

Thanks.

Ordered from them (him?) once and everything went well.

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 am 

Soulseller is 100 % RELIABLE.
BUY OR DIE :)

HankHenshaw
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:43 am 

Osmose Productions (www.osmoseproductions.com): B

The shipping speed is relatively quick. However, my order was not shipped until two days after it was placed. It only took a week to receive my order. It was packaged tightly but it was only covered in newspapers. The CD's and CD cases arrived new and undamaged. Despite the expensive prices, it's a good place to obtain some out of print CD's.

funereal_luxuria
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:15 am 

anyone ever ordered from POWER IT UP?
I'M still wiating for the order to be processed...

http://oldinside.bandcamp.com
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=Sklerk
http://www.ordomcm.com

Mezdhal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:31 pm 

I got today a cd I bought from Blackened Moon Productions mailorder. The cd was supposely new, although it has scratches; I can´t really blame them for that, since I buy a lot of new/mint cds from distros which come scratched.
Nevertheless it was a good deal - very fast shipment and nice postage and article prices. I was pleased with the transaction.

vatrica
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 am 

RedMisanthrope wrote:

I ordered the Enslaved Vertebrae box-set from them, and it arrived, although a bit slowly. I was worried I wouldn't get it period, as I e-mailed them several times and never got any responses. Not as if they don't speak English!

Anyone here know if Possession Productions out of Russia is trustworthy? Saw something I wanted to order from them.

Vega360
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:39 am 

vatrica wrote:
Anyone here know if Possession Productions out of Russia is trustworthy? Saw something I wanted to order from them.

I ordered from them once, not something I'd really go through again. Claimed the item I wanted was not in stock until I told them to just refund my money. Wasn't shipped airmail so it took a month and a half to arrive. I think the label is run by a different person now though. Most of their stuff can be found elsewhere if you look hard enough.

vatrica
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 am 

Alright, thanks dude.

Culte_Des_Goules
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 am 

Had a fine and perfect trade with Invocator2k, from Canada. Strongly recommanded.

Mezdhal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 am 

Does someone know if Sonic Corruption from Australia is a reliable store?

Hybrid_Killer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm 

Anyone tried Enucleation Records?

Lyset_forsvinner
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:31 pm 

I have a quite weird story to tell today...
I recently ordered some stuff from Eitrin Editions (the Debemur Morti mailorder section), amongst which was the new Arckanum digifile cd. When I tried to take the disc out of the digifile, it just couldn't come out. After a lot of effort, I managed to take it out and then I found out that the disc was... glued inside the digifile! It seems like the disc was either placed into the digifile before it was glued or it was inserted while the glue wasn't completely dry. Also, there were some really nasty scratches on the disc. I've been a long-time customer of theirs (when it was still Mystic Arts distribution) and never had any problem, apart from the one mentioned above. Has anyone faced the same problem with this specific cd???

wigglygore
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:17 am 

Just had a phenomonal experience with Sevared Records. I ordered 20 discs from these guys, and got delivery to Australia within 7 working days. Really fast delivery, great communication, good pricing and huge selection.

Dolor666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 am 

has anyone experienced those 2 labels ??

Genocide productions (Brazil) http://www.genocide.com.br/index.php
Unborn productions (Norway) http://unbornprod.shore-of-nothingness.com/

Funsize999
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 am 

Anyone ever ordered from The Catacombs? Are they reliable?

Buried_Death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:17 am 

Made a order with Thorn Laceration Records and it turned out great the tapes i ordered where all well packaged and made a great listen.

turboeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:55 pm 

RIP-OFF LABEL : DEVILS ART PRODUCTIONS ( PERU )

CDS- http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 692#795692
TSHIRTS http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=60441
REFERENCES http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 78&start=0

SFM
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:59 pm 

Funsize999 wrote:
Anyone ever ordered from The Catacombs? Are they reliable?

100%, and cheap too!!

FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF THOUSANDS OF RARE/OBSCURE EXTREME TITLES AT VERY LOW COSTS! SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND!

ALL CDRS ONLY 2 BUX EACH!!

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 am 

Today my order from "Kneel before the masters throne records" arrived, everything perfect, great packaging, good prices, just fine.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

Winterkald
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 am 

Asti78 wrote:
Today my order from "Kneel before the masters throne records" arrived, everything perfect, great packaging, good prices, just fine.

Nice, by any chance the new Nocturnal vinyl :D . I'm ordered it too and I want it. I also read that they made 100 extra copies of the die-hard edition. If you have the new Nocturnal vinyl (and I'm sure if you have it, you have the colored version), what's it like :) ?
Good transactions/trades/buys with: Pestbeule (2x), Leizla (2x), Velvet_Creation, Lauben, dcd666, Dolor666, Luror, schsid, kkrrizzzzz, sadlegend, DOM_fecifectum, hewhay, Phallelujah, MalignantThrone, Greyskys, obscure plasma.

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 am 

Winterkald wrote:
Asti78 wrote:

Nice, by any chance the new Nocturnal vinyl :D . I'm ordered it too and I want it. I also read that they made 100 extra copies of the die-hard edition. If you have the new Nocturnal vinyl (and I'm sure if you have it, you have the colored version), what's it like :) ?

Sorry, I didn't order the Nocturnal vinyl. I bought the new Acheron CD + Shirt and Unleashed - Midvinterblot LP.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 45  Next