Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
general_ak47
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 pm 

Hollowed Eternity is a heavy metal band based out of Brockville, Ontario. I am the sole member at this point as I wanted to take time to write material before I started the process of finding members. I have been in bands before that have failed due to a lack of seriousness from other members and am 100% committed to taking this band to a level I could never reach with other bands I was in. My style of writing is unorthodox and I have no real specific influence, I mostly write how I feel.

What I am looking for at the moment is a bass player, drummer and singer. I am not going to be too picky with how different the style of player is to me because I am not just looking for players but I actually have to be able to click with these people. 3 bands that I can pick to use as an example of the direction I want to go in is Black Sabbath, Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch.

I have 19 years experience playing guitar and 15 years experience playing on stage with bands. My 2 recent bands were Raging Blood and Corpse Brigade. I am a big fan of melodic metal (whether it be death, black..etc).

I am only looking for serious members. I am not trying to rush this band as rushing things always breeds failure. I would like to get back on stage and play as soon as possible but would rather wait until the music is absolutely perfect before that happens. If you are interested or know someone who is interested contact me here or at hollowed_eternity@yahoo.ca.

You can hear a song I have posted at http://www.reverbnation.com/hollowedeternity

Reply to topic