Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
fpb
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:47 am 

Hi! Hubert Franciszek Szubarga(artist nick: Frank Philip Barge), 16 years old, from Warsaw, Poland. I search someone who can write the most of the lyrics for the songs for my new melodic death metal project. It has no name yet. I'm vocalist, guitarist, bassist. Only instrument i don't play are drums. I love swedish melodic death metal stuff like In Flames, (early)At The Gates, Amon Amarth, dark Tranquillity, The Halo Effect, Skymning. I started as nu metal musician in 2022, now in 2023 i've released groove/nu-metal/metalcore album, so you can search for me on spotify or apple music or something like that(nick: Frank Philip Barge) to listen to my skills. I still like nu metal, but now i prefer to do some melodic death instead. Thanks in advance!

duwan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:28 pm 

I write some cringy-ass lyrics and do some drum programming

How can I contact you?

Check my mediocre ahh reviews

lostalbumguru
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:41 pm 

can you tidy up your samus review first

duwan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:19 am 

the guy that thinks he's the best reviewer ever wrote:
can you tidy up your samus review first

No.

Firstly, I wasn't talking with you, probably you were bitching around on my profile and was seeking on my posts and started to crying.

Secondly, shut your dumbass up lil bro, my review is mine not yours, don't come with that "yeah you're crap I'm the best" narcisstic bullshit

On third place, you are not the master, you don't command me, the only ones that can judge a review if it's a mess, if it's good, if it's incredible, is the webmasters, mods, Metal Sages, and Metal Lords.

And if I could judge some of your reviews like you did with mine (not being a Metal Sage wanna-be like you, because if you can do your nerdy fixing of other reviewers and literally posting other reviewers posts on the forums and crying, I can do too, LOL), I would judge "Odin Owns Ye All", bro?? "This is not an album for casual listeners" wow you think you're the only guy that likes this full-length on this world! WOOOWWW!!! you say that there's no black metal elements, because what? because Einherjer is not black metal, it's viking metal! WOWWW!!! and both genres have stupidly different aspects from each other, WOWOWWWW!!!! And you didn't even described the music at all. "Black Metal Rock album" that exists? Oh god, I'm paranoid!!!! "Death & Roll Vegan Sausage Roll" usually I don't insert jokes on my reviews, but you inserted one, a crappy one, and almost you do a track-by-track here.

Check my mediocre ahh reviews

Reply to topic