* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
somefella
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:40 am 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

Holy. Shit.

I was looking at other livefeeds and videos. One of the policemen was actually executed as he yielded. Fucking terrible and saddening.

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 am 

Absolutely sickening. How the fuck did they smuggle Ak47s into Paris?

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 pm 

Even more mind boggling than that, how the hell'd they manage to slip away in broad daylight after a massive shootout?

somefella
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:51 pm 

Apparently they managed to jack a car and drive off, but you'd think authorities would be able to follow a single car :o

Earthcubed
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:17 pm 

AcidWorm wrote:
Absolutely sickening. How the fuck did they smuggle Ak47s into Paris?

I think a fully-automatic AK47 is easier to get in France than the U.S. to be honest, assuming that was what was used. Closer proximity to the Balkans and Libya, surrounded by European countries who have had (literally) thousands of citizens take up arms in Syria alongside jihadists, to say nothing of the many French citizens who have or still are fighting there. If it was semiautomatic weapons that were used then that's a different story of course, you can get those almost anywhere in the US.

That this act was executed successfully by a (apparently) well-trained group of attackers and took place in a world capital should raise the question of whether it might have been state-sponsored. If it was, then it would have been even easier to smuggle that kind of weaponry.
On Friday I passed an important milestone in my teaching career: a student shat himself

Earthcubed
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:51 pm 

Apparently one of the attackers can be heard speaking Russian in one of the videos. That brings the language count to three, the other two being French and Arabic.

Paging OneSizeFitzpatrick!
On Friday I passed an important milestone in my teaching career: a student shat himself

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:13 pm 

Earthcubed wrote:
Apparently one of the attackers can be heard speaking Russian in one of the videos. That brings the language count to three, the other two being French and Arabic.

Paging OneSizeFitzpatrick!

I'm not that surprised honestly man, France has about 30,000 ethnic chechens living mostly in the capital and Strasbourg. Coupled with the alleged "thousands" of north Caucasians fighting in ISIS, there's a good possibility that these guys have French citizenship and just recently returned from a trip to "Turkey" where they learned how to conduct terrorist attacks like this one.

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:54 pm 

David Pope, a political cartoonist, drew this powerful cartoon today.

Spoiler: show

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:50 pm 

Here's a good article on the subject. https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/01/char ... amophobia/
"No, the offices of Charlie Hebdo should not be raided by gun-wielding murderers. No, journalists are not legitimate targets for killing. But no, we also shouldn’t line up with the inevitable statist backlash against Muslims, or the ideological charge to defend a fetishized, racialized “secularism,” or concede to the blackmail which forces us into solidarity with a racist institution."

CF_Mono
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 pm 

Trashy_Rambo wrote:
Here's a good article on the subject. https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/01/char ... amophobia/
"No, the offices of Charlie Hebdo should not be raided by gun-wielding murderers. No, journalists are not legitimate targets for killing. But no, we also shouldn’t line up with the inevitable statist backlash against Muslims, or the ideological charge to defend a fetishized, racialized “secularism,” or concede to the blackmail which forces us into solidarity with a racist institution."

Sounds like the author is too afraid to make a stance. He didn't really say anything with that statement, he just makes two pseudo agreeable statements along the lines of "No, don't kill people, and uhh, don't judge cultures you don't understand." Hooray journalism.

The fact of the matter is there are laws defending someone's rights to say as many horrible things about Islam as he wants. Nobody is going to defend a murderer's right to kill the guy. If you want to boycott his artwork or ask that people do not personally associate with such expressions, you may, but if you even bring up an idea like that as compensation for a killing you're going to get laughed at.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:22 pm 

These tragedies usually end with the gunmen dead as a small consolation, really infuriating that they're still on the run. Hope they're caught soon. :(
shouvince wrote:

Yeah that's an amazing cartoon, harrowing and on point.
Why Iron maiden is there? It's very far to be metal than a lot of some metal band.

Derigin
Arbiter of the Covenant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 pm 

Apparently the youngest guy (and the alleged driver) has already turned himself in. Witnesses are claiming he was in school at the time of the shooting, though, so it may have been a false flag.

Another good response comic:

MonumentalBlackArt
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:31 pm 

The "He drew first" is a brilliant cartoon. I posted it to Facebook.

J_Ason
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:33 pm 

I posted this rant in the FFA but I guess it belongs here, since this thread is in dire need of whining about western journalistic integrity.
_

Everyone who claims to "stand by" the cartoonists or the paper, yet don't print any Mohammed cartoons on their own, is a coward and a hypocrite. You do not stand. You grovel. They stood alone, and now they lie in the dirt with us.

It's fine to be a coward. The world is a scary place, after all. You don't want to have to fear a gunman storming into your house or your workplace, or go into hiding and change your name. It's a heavy burden for any one individual to bear. But if you're going to be a coward, at least admit what you are. Celebrate Charlie Hebdo's bravery, but don't claim to stand by them.

You know who's not a coward? The enemy. They are brave warriors who fight for what they believe in. It's incredibly funny to me when all these people who don't even qualify as keyboard warriors try to characterize the attacks as cowardly when the attackers knew full well that they were going to have an entire country chasing them. Keyboard warrior, by the way, is a title I proudly wear today, and I would urge everyone who cares about free speech to join me and cover your facebook wall in blasphemy. Do you guys realize that there are youtubers (here's one) who have released Draw Mohammed videos with hundreds of thousands of views without being endangered whatsoever? Even Wikipedia has the cartoons up, and they get a veritable fuckload of views. The "Everybody Draw Mohammed" event got significant media attention, and out of the tens of thousands of people that participated, the only one who was endangered for it was the creator, Molly Norris. You'd be more endangered walking across the road after looking twice in both directions than posting Mohammed online.

Despite all that, there are still probably people who irrationally fear that their shitty little drawing could somehow blow up and get a million likes and be covered extensively by the mainstream press. So just change the privacy setting of your post to 'friends of friends', or even just 'friends'. Bam, problem solved. You no longer have an excuse. You don't even need to be brave. You especially don't need drawing skills or creativity; just draw a smiley and write 'Mohammed' next to it.

It's scarier for the papers and magazines, though, even though anyone who enters the fray at this point is probably exceedingly unlikely to come under fire. But they don't need to be brave, either. They just need to be intelligent. If they had any spine whatsoever, journalists, publishers and cartoonists would work to form a vast network of publications who at a mutually agreed upon date would all put Mohammed cartoons on their front pages. If they had acted back in 2006 when this shit started, this would no longer be an issue. Blasphemy against the prophet would just be one more item on the list of things the extremists hate the western world for. We could have presented a united front against them. Instead, we showed weakness. We rolled over on our backs. We turned the other cheek, and started to argue about whether freedom of speech is really all that important or if maybe we should be more worried about offending people. Well, I am offended, and I'm doing something about it. You should too.

Here's my contribution, about to be posted on my facebook wall:

(The bluster and bravado of this rant was brought to you by stupid Jungle Rot grooves.)
"I concur" -John Wilkes Booth
"I have been shot in the head, but at least I got to read that kickass blog" -Abraham Lincoln

caspian
Wanderer of the Wastes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:34 pm 

gotta admit this incident (and I guess the combined weight of a few other ones) really has me considering my stance on the matter- not that my stance really matters!- but yeah, it's a hard thing to wrestle with. As I said on the FFA, fighting hate with hate seems counter productive and totally pointless- religions tend to thrive on persecution, not the other way round, after all- but yeah, how do you solve the problem/question of radical islam?

I guess I always had a simple sort of belief that the tastiness of kebabs and playing sport together, or something like that, would end up bringing people closer via the power of shared experience, y'know? But that doesn't seem to be the case at all, at least in Europe. I guess I'm just glad that most of our immigrants in west oz are south east asians who get degrees and become doctors & engineers, or Saffas who do honest labour, instead of whatever the hell happens in the old continent.

Lowtide85
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 pm 

Actually what J_Ason said makes a lot of sense, I mean, the attackers may be seen as cowards for killing defenseless journalists but they knew a whole country would chase them, so that takes balls. On the other hand though one could argue that they were so brainwashed that they saw their capture and likely execution as a reward for their actions. And as for "standing by them" he does make a point that talking is cheap and if we do really stand by those who gave their lives then the least we could do is pick up where they left and keep mocking this atrocious religions, show them we're not fucking afraid, so once I return from my vacations I'll draw something to get this Islamic-crushing ball rolling.

Earthcubed
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:41 pm 

Well, why wouldn't someone pour more gasoline onto this fire, right?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2 ... /21417461/

Credentials: "Anjem Choudary is a radical Muslim cleric in London and a lecturer in sharia."

Nochielo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:19 am 

shouvince wrote:

This is absolutely soul-crushing to see, but gives you a very unique perspective on the situation. Absolutely everyone should see this.
You'd not take the splendor instilled
And I just couldn’t ask for more"

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:57 am 

I'm in complete agreement with J ason, freedom of speech and journalistic integrity should never be compromised by any religion or radical beliefs. And you hit the nail directly on the head with that whole post, I can't argue against that logic.

What I do have a problem with is that picture you drew, which looks like something a 6th grader scribbled out on a bathroom stall. I get Microsoft paint doesn't allow for a lot of artistic creativity and I'm not much for anything beyond stick figures myself, but seeing as how there are over a billion Muslims living on this earth right now, making intentionally mocking images of a religious figure who is not to be drawn in any light, let alone a defamatory or insulting one, is in a vague sense, like poking the crazy guy in a corner with a stick. At some point, you're gonna get bit and it's more or less provocative.

I guess what I meant to say without that long winded diatribe is there will be negative and violent reactions to repeated acts of disrespect towards someone who billions of people revere as sacred. It's certainly not fair to people that want to point out all the meticulous flaws in a religion, but it sounds like this newspaper (which, as a stupid American I was totally unaware of until this morning, to be honest) had continually poked this proverbial crazy man multiple times, before this fucked up incident.

KC_Slaanesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:20 am 

Except islam is not some crazy guy in a corner. Muslims are among us expecting equal treatment, and if they want to act like humans then sure give it to them. If they can not stomach the freedom of expression we have in Europe and other places then i am sure they can find somewhere they will be more comfortable living. They can flee back to the middle east ans "refugees." If a person will kill after being poked with a stick they should be institutionalized. How is it possible to institutionalize all the muslims? Such thinking is not compatible with a free society. J-Ason is right there needs to be a wide display of mockery, both of the perpetrators and their ideology, there is no way to retaliate against a massive display of unity like that.

New account, be my friend on the internet! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008769978869

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:05 am 

To clarify at 2 in the morning, I wasn't generalizing over a billion people as that "crazy guy", I was referring to the 3 known gun men that caused this 37 flavors of fucked we (as rational, free-thinking, western men and women are tasting today) are experiencing right now... You insult their highest religious figure and there's bound to be medieval responses like this, precisely because our governments treat them like such, by dividing their homelands into arbitrary, meaningless lands and invading them or compromising their sovereign territory whenever we feel like doing so.

As a guy who has grown up in an orthodox Christian/jewish household with plenty of interaction with Muslims in my life, I can avidly enforce the belief that the vast majority of those over 1 billion Muslims are kind, caring, good people who would never stoop to these despicable acts we have all witnessed yesterday.

The idea that certain people of a certain faith should "go back to h'were they came from if they can't handle our freedom" is the kind of reactionary response those few crazy men being poked at would like us to respond with. Is internet retaliation (or any retaliation, for that matter) really the best course of action in this matter?

As I've said before, journalistic integrity and freedom of speech sometimes blur a murky line. And the tragic results have been seen yesterday, it sucks that people were pointlessly killed over it, but people have been killed over far lesser things in the course of the last 12 months.

I hope I don't mean to bum this thread out, I just wanted to bring a different light to the perspective on this from my own beliefs and experiences. And on a second note, how the fuck have these guys not been found yet?

waiguoren
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:59 am 

OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
As a guy who has grown up in an orthodox Christian/jewish household with plenty of interaction with Muslims in my life, I can avidly enforce the belief that the vast majority of those over 1 billion Muslims are kind, caring, good people who would never stoop to these despicable acts we have all witnessed yesterday.

Well yeah, they're kind and caring, unless you're a female, homosexual, or disagree with them, but perhaps you have some anecdotal evidence from your last trip to Saudi Arabia or Nigeria to dispute these claims? Because make no doubt about it, Islam is the most despicable religion out of the big three (that includes Judaism and Christianity). But following your logic, if I've had "plenty of interaction" with black people who steal in my life, then I can avidly enforce the belief that the vast majority of black people are thieves, am I correct?

KC_Slaanesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 am 

No you're right, i know that all billion plus muslims are not that crazy and i know that mass deportations or something is not the answer. However i think if the press mocking something you care about bothers you then you should try and live somewhere without a free press. It sucks that we have played such a predominant role in the middle east being such an awful place today, i'm sure it's just as difficult to tell someone over there to stop and think that not all westerners are complicit in the failed nation-building and resource plundering they have had to experience. As far as the proper response, i think the increased publicity of images offensive to islam is really the only response. Can't resort to violence, can't separate ourselves from them, unilaterally showing them what our society stands for is about as effective a solution as i can think of. Everyone is supposed to be equal in developed countries, that means equal subjection to ridicule and satire.

As far as not finding them yet i'll be damned if i know man i was expecting to see them in custody by this evening. Hope they are not taken alive, especially if prisons in France are places where they can spread their ideas to other inmates.

Haha waigouren's post is closer to my heart but i'm trying to be objective here.

New account, be my friend on the internet! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008769978869

waiguoren
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:32 am 

A policewoman has just been shot and killed in Paris now. Not posting links because I assume people reading this know how to use the www.

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:37 am 

...the fuck is happening?! I just read a news article about that just now. The authorities are saying that it's too early to draw conclusions, so let's see how this unfolds. Truly awful either way.

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:06 am 

KC_Slaanesh wrote:
They can flee back to the middle east ans "refugees."

You realize many Muslims, even fundamentalist, violent ones, aren't originally from the middle east, right? Many were born in western countries as citizens. You can't tell them to go "back to where they came from".
Personally, I prefer to know nothing of the esoteric hierarchy of MA and the profane rituals required to attain rank.

KC_Slaanesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:14 am 

Ok i shouldn't have said "back," but my point still stands. If they feel oppressed in Europe, where lots of immigrants are "asylum seekers," perhaps north Africa, the middle east, etc. would also open their doors to muslims fleeing oppression from infidel newspapers in Europe.

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:45 am 

OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
precisely because our governments treat them like such, by dividing their homelands into arbitrary, meaningless lands and invading them or compromising their sovereign territory whenever we feel like doing so.

Exactly. While Islamic fundamentalism isn't really centralized, it does have its hotbed in regions that have been torn apart by the politics of powerful nations for many decades. Perpetual crisis breeds radicalism, and so we shouldn't be surprised if ancient ways of thinking have a comeback when there is nothing else for people to cling to. I'm fairly convinced that the only effective way to minimize Islamic terrorism is to immediately end all military occupation and imperialist politics in predominantly Islamic countries. Terrorist organizations have no sway over people when they lack a military enemy and people have a sense of political self determination. Of course that won't happen anytime soon because resource imperialism is a pillar of the global economic system and a continuous terrorist threat is immensely useful to western policy makers.
Personally, I prefer to know nothing of the esoteric hierarchy of MA and the profane rituals required to attain rank.

altered_vlad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:54 am 

Now that you have cried, expressed your condemnations and disdain, and posted it on facebook walls, twitter accounts and forums... now that you have shown to the world how angry and sad you are, how you share the majority's reaction to this horrible incident... time to slowly get back to your daily routines, your societal duties, and indifference...

Nothing will change, everything will stay the same and it is not your fault because change needs revolutions and, unfortunately " A revolutionary age is an age of action; ours is the age of advertisement and publicity"

Enjoy your catharsis.

Lowtide85
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:16 pm 

waiguoren wrote:

Well yeah, they're kind and caring, unless you're a female, homosexual, or disagree with them, but perhaps you have some anecdotal evidence from your last trip to Saudi Arabia or Nigeria to dispute these claims? Because make no doubt about it, Islam is the most despicable religion out of the big three (that includes Judaism and Christianity). But following your logic, if I've had "plenty of interaction" with black people who steal in my life, then I can avidly enforce the belief that the vast majority of black people are thieves, am I correct?

^ This. The religions waiguoren mentioned have been murdering millions of people for years and many still claim their right to worship tyrant gods, what needs to happen for these to be banned all over the world? Sure, let's ban Nazism and mock communism but don't you fuck with religion or else.

Also if those "good Muslims" care so much about people why aren't more of them fighting the jihadists that are giving their religion a bad rep?

false_icon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:30 pm 

Earthcubed wrote:
Well, why wouldn't someone pour more gasoline onto this fire, right?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2 ... /21417461/

Credentials: "Anjem Choudary is a radical Muslim cleric in London and a lecturer in sharia."

Charlie Hebdo has insulted every religion (including a cover of the pope raping a kid) and major politicians / economic leaders.
The only uncivilised reaction is the one of radical muslims just like yourself.

Dear Mr Choudary, if you can't stand the fact that some people in another country might think differently than you, please just hang yourself.
The sooner, the better.

my trade list

false_icon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:38 pm 

Lowtide85 wrote:
Also if those "good Muslims" care so much about people why aren't more of them fighting the jihadists that are giving their religion a bad rep?

According to Wikipedia, 80% of Kurds are Sunni Muslim, the exact same faith that Daesh prones, and they actually fight against them.
And incidentally, the cop shot in the head in Paris, Ahmed Merabet, was also a muslim.

EDIT: grammar.

my trade list

Last edited by false_icon on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yayattasa
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:42 pm 

Lowtide85 wrote:
Actually what J_Ason said makes a lot of sense, I mean, the attackers may be seen as cowards for killing defenseless journalists but they knew a whole country would chase them, so that takes balls. On the other hand though one could argue that they were so brainwashed that they saw their capture and likely execution as a reward for their actions. And as for "standing by them" he does make a point that talking is cheap and if we do really stand by those who gave their lives then the least we could do is pick up where they left and keep mocking this atrocious religions, show them we're not fucking afraid, so once I return from my vacations I'll draw something to get this Islamic-crushing ball rolling.

That's not freedom of speech, that's freedom of offense.

oh my god people disagreed on something for several pages stop the presses

MonumentalBlackArt
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:53 pm 

Which is inseparable from freedom of speech.

Vook
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:12 pm 

A lot of people here wrote:
Man, I really hate the fact that I can't approach a black person and call him a dirty nigger. I mean if dem dirty niggers can't deal with my freedom of expression they should all just go back to Africa or whatever, where they can wear their bling bling, listen to rap music, play basketball and eat their melon and chicken all day long. But no, I either get my ass kicked or brought to court, where I am bound to lose and get scorned by society. Fucking niggers messing up my freedom of expression. So guys, we should all just plaster our facebook walls with racial insults to show dem niggers what we think.

Did the cartoonists deserve to die? Absolutely not. Were they intentionally offensive in the worst way possible? Absolutely yes. There are ways to criticize religion/culture/whatever without being a total dick about it.

RIP.

/rant

Xlxlx
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:14 pm 

You choose your religion. You don't choose your skin colour. There's no inherent wrongness in being black, while religion has a lot of silly stuff that people (rightfully) like to make fun of. Big difference.

Oh, I stopped following Gandhi's career since he left Gorgoroth.

Derigin
Arbiter of the Covenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 pm 

"A lot of people here wrote"? Where did you get that from? Fantastic job coming in here and pulling that out of your ass, Vook.

By no means ought it be valid to criticize a person for what they are, but it is completely valid to criticize the ideas and ideologies they believe in! Some people don't see that difference, true, but suggesting that people shouldn't be offensive towards an idea or ideology is not comparable. If you want to be a dick towards a religion and its phony truths and its shitty demagogues, go ahead and be offensive. In a free society you should be able to do that without the consequence of death by vigilantes.

waiguoren
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:30 pm 

Vook wrote:
A lot of people here wrote:
Man, I really hate the fact that I can't approach a black person and call him a dirty nigger. I mean if dem dirty niggers can't deal with my freedom of expression they should all just go back to Africa or whatever, where they can wear their bling bling, listen to rap music, play basketball and eat their melon and chicken all day long. But no, I either get my ass kicked or brought to court, where I am bound to lose and get scorned by society. Fucking niggers messing up my freedom of expression. So guys, we should all just plaster our facebook walls with racial insults to show dem niggers what we think.

Did the cartoonists deserve to die? Absolutely not. Were they intentionally offensive in the worst way possible? Absolutely yes. There are ways to criticize religion/culture/whatever without being a total dick about it.

RIP.

/rant

No, a lot of people here are annoyed at religion and all the crap that comes along with it, but especially Islam, which in the current day and age is by far the worst offender of the lot, then of course the classic Internet response (by you), "Well I can't argue with these guys because they are right but I am offended because my liberal arts college class told me to be offended by anything that makes me uncomfortable because I lack a spine and the ability to think properly so let's call them all racist and I win the metal forums Internet". I'm also surprised that you've seen the facebook walls of all the posters on this thread, or are you that Russian girl who keeps messaging me on facebook telling me that your favorite hobbies are cooking, cleaning, and being a good wife? Well if you are you owe me sixty bucks for that visa I bought you, mistah!

Yayattasa
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:36 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
You choose your religion. You don't choose your skin colour. There's no inherent wrongness in being black, while religion has a lot of silly stuff that people (rightfully) like to make fun of. Big difference.

According to you, gipsy bashing is okay.

oh my god people disagreed on something for several pages stop the presses

Xlxlx
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:38 pm 

Uh..... Aren't the Roma an ethnic group? Because if so, I have no idea how you got that from my post.

Oh, I stopped following Gandhi's career since he left Gorgoroth.

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next