Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SludgeMetalHead983
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:08 pm 

we this is just a fun thread, so have a good time with it
my weirdest dream would have to have happened 5 or so years ago...

my and my friend kevin and my best friend trevor were walkin atop this platform at a weird carnival/auto show. there was this talking dog (lol), the dog pushed my friend trevor off of the platform he fell onto a tent then fell on the ground and he had snapped his neck, i tried to chase the dog but he was too fast...i was walking to go tell trevors dad that his son was dead. as i walk past this area i see clowns cutting his carcass up with chainsaws and green ooze coming out of him (like nickolodeon (i was only like 8)) i kept walkin faster to find his dad. me and kevin finally find his dad. we told him the horrid news and he says "i dont care" (which is kind of funny because he was an ass to his dad) we were really suprised at his reply. the next thing we did was we walked to go find the dog to get revenge. kevin had went somewhere i cant recall where, but i found the dog walking into a shop. i then ran after him and like had him in a headlock and told the store manager to call the cops he did, as the police arrived i still had the dog in a headlock when the police walked in i had woken up to find that i had my arm around one of the pillows on my bed and it felt like i felt the dog in the dream.

needless to say it was fucked up. post it up!

Quote:
Tin foil hats on!

Ravenlord266
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:11 pm 

I recall a dream a few days back.
me and all my friends were at Wacken or something and 5 fucking plains crashed into the festival and camping field. all random. just like 9/11. but after that people started shooting guns at eachother and shit.

after that a fucking blimp crashed! needless to say it was quite the adventure

so yeah

Twisted_Psychology wrote:
Some cultures radiate "I peaked in high school" energy, metal culture radiates "I peaked when somebody else peaked in high school" energy.

SludgeMetalHead983
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:15 pm 

haha your mixing fuckin 9/11 and the hindenburg disaster in your dreams nice!

Quote:
Tin foil hats on!

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:16 pm 

Wait... you were eight, and there were clowns mutilating a carcass with chainsaws? What kind of life did you lead back then?

Anyway, it's not much (I don't dream too much anymore...), but I once had a dream in which I continually died, but saw it in third person, as if I was someone else. First, I got shot, then I got stabbed, then poisoned, then drowned. After every death there was something like the static on TV before the next scene.

In the morning I wished I would have a dream involving excessive amounts of drugs, sex, violence, gore and language. But along with many great things in my life, it never happened.

caspian wrote:
mercyfulsatyr: easily the most humble man on the board.

My reviews.

SludgeMetalHead983
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm 

MercyfulSatyr wrote:
Wait... you were eight, and there were clowns mutilating a carcass with chainsaws? What kind of life did you lead back then?

Anyway, it's not much (I don't dream too much anymore...), but I once had a dream in which I continually died, but saw it in third person, as if I was someone else. First, I got shot, then I got stabbed, then poisoned, then drowned. After every death there was something like the static on TV before the next scene.

In the morning I wished I would have a dream involving excessive amounts of drugs, sex, violence, gore and language. But along with many great things in my life, it never happened.

thats a crazy dream ive never had a 3rd person dream. yeah i was 8-10 when i dreapt that i believe maybe 12. not sure prolly older then 8 though im 17 now and dont remember. i was probably playing gta all day or something ha

ha im in your sig =)

Quote:
Tin foil hats on!

aChapo
Token Jew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 pm 

In my weirdest dream?

I had sex with my clones (there were like 15 of us), and then my penis became 45 inches long, 0.5 inch wide, and it just broke in half. Then it became about 10 inches long, and wide, it looked like a piece of paper.

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:29 pm 

aChapo wrote:
In my weirdest dream?

I had sex with my clones (there were like 15 of us), and then my penis became 45 inches long, 0.5 inch wide, and it just broke in half. Then it became about 10 inches long, and wide, it looked like a piece of paper.

:ugh: :puke:

:oh shit:

I'm outta here.

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

InfernoNecrosis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:33 pm 

aChapo wrote:
In my weirdest dream?

Hahahahaha awesome

My weirdest dream... I've had this one several times over the years, and can never decipher it.

Me and my father are walking down a sidewalk by an apartment building. He's wearing a suit and I'm wearing a white dress. I'm a little girl in this, maybe like 6 or 7. So we're walking down, and we're all happy and stuff, then out of nowhere comes this dude that looks like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob, and he magically grows an evil head onto my father's neck, so now my father has 2 heads. Then my old friend Victoria comes out of nowhere, also in a white dress, and we're being chased by the god damn stoner/hippie around a tree, and then that is the end of the dream.

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:36 pm 

InfernoNecrosis wrote:
aChapo wrote:
In my weirdest dream?

Hahahahaha awesome

My weirdest dream... I've had this one several times over the years, and can never decipher it.

Me and my father are walking down a sidewalk by an apartment building. He's wearing a suit and I'm wearing a white dress. I'm a little girl in this, maybe like 6 or 7. So we're walking down, and we're all happy and stuff, then out of nowhere comes this dude that looks like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob, and he magically grows an evil head onto my father's neck, so now my father has 2 heads. Then my old friend Victoria comes out of nowhere, also in a white dress, and we're being chased by the god damn stoner/hippie around a tree, and then that is the end of the dream.

Though still creeped out by the penis thing, I'm back.

Anyway, that's the thing about dreams. Half the time you can't understand them or can't figure out where they came from.

That means dreams can get seriously fucked up. See above.

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

InfernoNecrosis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:39 pm 

Yea, Mercyful, I guess you're right. Like today, I had this dream I was in a music store, and I started playing what I think are called congo drums, then my old friend Arif comes in the store. I haven't seen this guy for years, so it doesn't make sense. :???:

Unholy_Asar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:53 pm 

I've had some really strange dreams in my life. Some of the time it's been the result of me going to sleep while high on drugs, and sometimes they come naturally.

The wierdest dream I've ever had though, was probably when I was in hospital a few years back, and they put me on some kind of strange drug that I still to this date am unsure of what it was.

Whatever it was that I was given (some kind of odd painkiller medicine taken through injection), got me quite high. After a while lying all doped up in a hospital bed, I fell asleep.

I'm not exactly sure exactly when I fell asleep or when I started dreaming, as most of my dream took place in that same room in the hospital. I do rememper a bag of snacks running around with little legs holding a knife. It came into the room and asked me something, that I don't really remember, after which I proceeded to look at a clock in the ceiling (there was really no clock in the ceiling in this room).

I then remember that whenever I took my eyes of something, it would change, so that after a while the entire setting had changed from the very hospital room that I was in. I went up and started walking around, but as the setting changed every time I took my eyes of something, I very quickly got lost.

I wandered in what was slowly changing from the hospital room to a forest, and then to a desert, and at the end of the dream I had somehow found my way into space in orbit around the earth. After looking down on the earth for a while, and watching the colour of space slowly change into some kind of blueish light purple, I woke up in the hospital room again.

SludgeMetalHead983
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:58 pm 

Unholy_Asar wrote:
I've had some really strange dreams in my life. Some of the time it's been the result of me going to sleep while high on drugs, and sometimes they come naturally.

The wierdest dream I've ever had though, was probably when I was in hospital a few years back, and they put me on some kind of strange drug that I still to this date am unsure of what it was.

Whatever it was that I was given (some kind of odd painkiller medicine taken through injection), got me quite high. After a while lying all doped up in a hospital bed, I fell asleep.

I'm not exactly sure exactly when I fell asleep or when I started dreaming, as most of my dream took place in that same room in the hospital. I do rememper a bag of snacks running around with little legs holding a knife. It came into the room and asked me something, that I don't really remember, after which I proceeded to look at a clock in the ceiling (there was really no clock in the ceiling in this room).

I then remember that whenever I took my eyes of something, it would change, so that after a while the entire setting had changed from the very hospital room that I was in. I went up and started walking around, but as the setting changed every time I took my eyes of something, I very quickly got lost.

I wandered in what was slowly changing from the hospital room to a forest, and then to a desert, and at the end of the dream I had somehow found my way into space in orbit around the earth. After looking down on the earth for a while, and watching the colour of space slowly change into some kind of blueish light purple, I woke up in the hospital room again.

thats pretty crazy...some of the hospital drugs can really mess you up

Quote:
Tin foil hats on!

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:01 pm 

SludgeMetalHead983 wrote:
Unholy_Asar wrote:

I've undergone surgery/hospital visits many times... but... :wtf:

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

Unholy_Asar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:03 pm 

SludgeMetalHead983 wrote:
Unholy_Asar wrote:

I still haven't figured out what kind of shit it was either.

Other than that, the "change of setting" thing seems to have bocome a reoccurring theme in my dreams, as well as not making sense in the "bag of snacks holding a butcher knife" kind of way.

I remember very few of my dreams though, and usually only fragments of them. It's a shame since it's quite entertaining to dream about stuff that is completely of all charts in every way possible. In a way, things not making sense can be very entertaining.

cymruambythwxm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:11 pm 

Me, Father Ted and Dougal playing frisbee over Llangollen bridge.

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:12 pm 

cymruambythwxm wrote:

Please tell me someone fell over the edge and died.

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

cymruambythwxm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:17 pm 

MercyfulSatyr wrote:
cymruambythwxm wrote:

Please tell me someone fell over the edge and died.

Erm.....NO.

BlindTortureKill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:41 pm 

I had four penises......
serieusly who makes up this shit? stupid crazy oversexed subconsciousnes thats who.

Well anyway, I had four penises and started having sex with two grils,
then as all four started to get erect, I got dizzy because of all the blooddrain or something and fainted.
WTF

Then I woke up and fried an egg for breakfast.
It wasn't untill I finished my egg sandwhich when I even realised I just dreamt about having four penises.

Ravenlord266
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:57 pm 

BlindTortureKill wrote:

were they hot?

Some cultures radiate "I peaked in high school" energy, metal culture radiates "I peaked when somebody else peaked in high school" energy.

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 pm 

Ravenlord266 wrote:
BlindTortureKill wrote:

were they hot?

:lol: Nice pun.

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

JesusShaves5643
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 pm 

BlindTortureKill wrote:

Wait, was that a typo, or did you actually fuck a grill?
Alocer7138r wrote:
Who wrote the songs on old slayer albums?

Slayer.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:59 pm 

My weirdest dreams are usually unexplainable. Most of the time, I meet deceased people, adventure in strange places, have superpowers or watch myself from third person. Often a combination of several of those.

Ravenlord266
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:02 pm 

I actually had a flying dream once. but not one of those "oh i'm high in the blue sky"

no I was flying between and over skyscrapers and shit and dude it was fucking AWESOME

JesusShaves5643
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm 

Ravenlord266 wrote:
I actually had a flying dream once. but not one of those "oh i'm high in the blue sky"

no I was flying between and over skyscrapers and shit and dude it was fucking AWESOME

I'd be afraid of falling if I were you.

Anyways, I usually don't remember my dreams. But they're always stupid. One time, I dreamed that I ordered a pizza, but I never picked it up. DAMN IT
Alocer7138r wrote:
Who wrote the songs on old slayer albums?

Slayer.

BlindTortureKill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm 

JesusShaves5643 wrote:
BlindTortureKill wrote:

Wait, was that a typo, or did you actually fuck a grill?

Typo,
Nevertheless, nice pun Ravenlord266 :lol:

Gorgo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:04 pm 

I had a dream that scientist warned the world that Earth was going to be destroyed (don't know the reason). Everyone tought it was bullshit, including me, but my dad took me to the moon just to be safe. Apparentley, a bunch of my friends were also there and we had a big party with a lot of alcohol.

I went outside to look at the Earth, a bit drunk. I saw a blue sky surrounded by stars and a big round cloud of the Earth that was destroyed.

Then I go in to tell everyone that Earth is gone, when I see my mom inside in a wheelchair (don't know why she was in a wheelchair).

I had a strange feeling for 2 weeks, something like "I know how it would be if Earth was destroyed with everyone on it" really weird.

http://www.myspace.com/onrust1
"Acoustic music"

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:22 pm 

There's a fiery red-orange backround everywhere I look. Super-imposed over this is my younger brother. We are little, and are playfighting. I notice he has a mechanical finger---blue-black, with a paperclip-shaped fiery red-orange light stenciled on top of the finger. I touch it, and instantly my brother disappears and I am now looking at a fiery red-orange backround with massive mechanical gears grinding against each other. I am powerlessly moving towards these gears, and right as I'm about to be squashed by the teeth along the side of the gears I wake up. Had this dream twice, haven't had it in a decade.

The weirdest one I ever had I barely remember. It involved Korn, highways, a theater, my friends getting eaten by Gollum (who magically appeared from the sky), and me being transported out of my body and looking at myself from a 3rd-person perspective. An out of body experience nestled within a dream.

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:49 pm 

Earthcubed wrote:
An out of body experience nestled within a dream.

I had one of those. I watched myself die about twelve times in the same dream.

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

Ravenlord266
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:00 pm 

another one I just remembered:

the dream started with me and a friend from school just getting out some kind of underground railroad/metro and it was apparently evening. my friend said to me that there was something weird in the sky and I looked and it looked as if some constellations were brightened up sorta speak.

anyway, the bright dots kept on getting bigger and multiplying and my friend said she was afraid of some kind of invasion when all of a sudden, there was this effect like you see in movies with a-bombs or something. a bright orange flash, a huge gust of wind and dust coming towards us and then black. as if the world was just destroyed.

still dreaming, I woke up with my friend in apparently 1925 or something, but everything was modern or even a bit more futuristic. we found a tape on which some strange guy told us we got transported to 1925 in another earthtly dimension right before the earth was destroyed in 2008 in our own dimension.

then I woke up for real. I was freaked out for a bit to say atleast

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm 

Ravenlord266 wrote:
another one I just remembered:

the dream started with me and a friend from school just getting out some kind of underground railroad/metro and it was apparently evening. my friend said to me that there was something weird in the sky and I looked and it looked as if some constellations were brightened up sorta speak.

anyway, the bright dots kept on getting bigger and multiplying and my friend said she was afraid of some kind of invasion when all of a sudden, there was this effect like you see in movies with a-bombs or something. a bright orange flash, a huge gust of wind and dust coming towards us and then black. as if the world was just destroyed.

still dreaming, I woke up with my friend in apparently 1925 or something, but everything was modern or even a bit more futuristic. we found a tape on which some strange guy told us we got transported to 1925 in another earthtly dimension right before the earth was destroyed in 2008 in our own dimension.

then I woke up for real. I was freaked out for a bit to say atleast

That sounds like a pretty good plot for a sci-fi movie.

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

GoddessOfDeathMetal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:14 pm 

My dreams tend to be like stories with weird plotlines and such but the ''weirdest'' dream I had was this: there was a party in my house (or, rather, my mom's house) and I had ventured downstairs and some girl was groping me and stuff. Then this guy came down and gave me a pill and I took it, then all the sudden my vision got trippeh and I started seeing lots of vibrant colours and stuff. Then the girl kept trying to grope me and have sex lol.

MercyfulSatyr
Coelacanthine Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:16 pm 

GoddessOfDeathMetal wrote:
My dreams tend to be like stories with weird plotlines and such but the ''weirdest'' dream I had was this: there was a party in my house (or, rather, my mom's house) and I had ventured downstairs and some girl was groping me and stuff. Then this guy came down and gave me a pill and I took it, then all the sudden my vision got trippeh and I started seeing lots of vibrant colours and stuff. Then the girl kept trying to grope me and have sex lol.

OMGWTFBBQ DRUG DEALER!!!! :lol:

caspian wrote:

My reviews.

GoddessOfDeathMetal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 pm 

:cry: dont tell da popo! :(

InfernoNecrosis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:36 pm 

GoddessOfDeathMetal wrote:
:cry: dont tell da popo! :(

The fuzz, the coppers, they will know! THE FUZZ WILL KNOW!

SuperVeji4
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:37 pm 

SuperVeji4 wrote:
I've had several weird dreams, but their very sporadic and I don't normally dream much.

I once had a dream with a demon that wore black leather pants and he was simply standing their, smiling. Then the sceneary changed into a riot, and in the middle of the riot was this woman. The people were beating her and tearing her cloths off. She was screaming continuosly. Then someone pulled a gun out and point it at here eye to put her out of her misery. Then the scenery changed once again and there lying on the floor was a dead baby. It was covered in blood and it's eyes were milky white. It then rose up and said in an extremely deep voice,"He died from advanced haemorrhaging while sucking his own cock." Then I woke up.

I had another strange dream, but it was less gorey. I was using my recyclin bin (no lie) as a go-cart and I was going to Barnes-n-Noble to buy some Alice in Chains CDs. While I was going there a dog began to follow me wherever I went. I then reached an extremely dark area, it was basically a dark street with no lights and I couldn't see anything in it. I wasen't afraid to go into this area however, but my go-cart-recycling bin broke down. I simply said,"Fuck it," and got up and was about to walk the rest of the way. But then I noticed that the dog stopped following me. He was sitting there whinning and shaking. I knew that it was sensing something in the darkness and that it was scared shitless. I looked back into the darkness and then I heard the howling of wolves. Then I woke up, but for some reason I woke up with fucking fear. For some odd reason that stupid dream scared the shit outta me.

I find dreams fascinating, but I always wondered what they mean or if they even have any meaning. I wish I would fucking know, especially since there my dreams.

I remember a while ago that there was a Dream thread much like this one, and this was one of my replies. I've had two more strange dreams since then:

One was a dream in which I left my house to hang out with some friends. While I was out, my mom gave me call through my cellphone. She called me to tell me that the internet connection is down; and because of this downtime, ghosts and spirits began to terrorize my home. It was as if my internet connection was a protection for my house to ward off evil spirits or something. She ended the call by saying that my sister was possessed by a demon. I began to drive back to my house, thinking to myself,"How the fuck am I gonna get out of this one?!" And then at that moment, I woke up.

The other one was really two dreams in one. It started out with me at my uncle's house. Now his daughter, my cousin, has that hyperactive ADHD shit, so they're times in which she began to bounce off the fucking walls, yelling, and just being fucking violent. Well she was hyper during this dream, and she wanted to park the family van into the garage. I kept on telling my uncle not to do it because his daughter wasen't really in the right state of mind. But she just kept on nagging and begging, until finally he said yes. My cousin besically took the van and fucking rammed that shit into the garage, basically ruining the garage and the van. I turned to my uncle and said,"I fucking told you not to let her do it! See what happened?!" My uncle turned to me and said,"You know why I let her do it?! So that I could get her off my fucking back!" Then the sceney changed. I was living in my own house and these homeless people kept on walking into my house as if they owned the place. The creepy thing about it was that these homeless people looked like fucking zombies. I asked them to leave and they did, but more just kept on coming back the next day. This process basically kept on going until I woke up. I remember thinking,"Jesus they won't let up! What would it take to make these homeless people go away?!"

nibby
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 pm 

The weirdest dream I had was greatly influenced by Cannibal Corpse... it had knife fucking, rape and necrophilia.

SludgeMetalHead983
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:30 pm 

SuperVeji4 wrote:
SuperVeji4 wrote:
I've had several weird dreams, but their very sporadic and I don't normally dream much.

I once had a dream with a demon that wore black leather pants and he was simply standing their, smiling. Then the sceneary changed into a riot, and in the middle of the riot was this woman. The people were beating her and tearing her cloths off. She was screaming continuosly. Then someone pulled a gun out and point it at here eye to put her out of her misery. Then the scenery changed once again and there lying on the floor was a dead baby. It was covered in blood and it's eyes were milky white. It then rose up and said in an extremely deep voice,"He died from advanced haemorrhaging while sucking his own cock." Then I woke up.

I had another strange dream, but it was less gorey. I was using my recyclin bin (no lie) as a go-cart and I was going to Barnes-n-Noble to buy some Alice in Chains CDs. While I was going there a dog began to follow me wherever I went. I then reached an extremely dark area, it was basically a dark street with no lights and I couldn't see anything in it. I wasen't afraid to go into this area however, but my go-cart-recycling bin broke down. I simply said,"Fuck it," and got up and was about to walk the rest of the way. But then I noticed that the dog stopped following me. He was sitting there whinning and shaking. I knew that it was sensing something in the darkness and that it was scared shitless. I looked back into the darkness and then I heard the howling of wolves. Then I woke up, but for some reason I woke up with fucking fear. For some odd reason that stupid dream scared the shit outta me.

I find dreams fascinating, but I always wondered what they mean or if they even have any meaning. I wish I would fucking know, especially since there my dreams.

I remember a while ago that there was a Dream thread much like this one, and this was one of my replies. I've had two more strange dreams since then:

One was a dream in which I left my house to hang out with some friends. While I was out, my mom gave me call through my cellphone. She called me to tell me that the internet connection is down; and because of this downtime, ghosts and spirits began to terrorize my home. It was as if my internet connection was a protection for my house to ward off evil spirits or something. She ended the call by saying that my sister was possessed by a demon. I began to drive back to my house, thinking to myself,"How the fuck am I gonna get out of this one?!" And then at that moment, I woke up.

The other one was really two dreams in one. It started out with me at my uncle's house. Now his daughter, my cousin, has that hyperactive ADHD shit, so they're times in which she began to bounce off the fucking walls, yelling, and just being fucking violent. Well she was hyper during this dream, and she wanted to park the family van into the garage. I kept on telling my uncle not to do it because his daughter wasen't really in the right state of mind. But she just kept on nagging and begging, until finally he said yes. My cousin besically took the van and fucking rammed that shit into the garage, basically ruining the garage and the van. I turned to my uncle and said,"I fucking told you not to let her do it! See what happened?!" My uncle turned to me and said,"You know why I let her do it?! So that I could get her off my fucking back!" Then the sceney changed. I was living in my own house and these homeless people kept on walking into my house as if they owned the place. The creepy thing about it was that these homeless people looked like fucking zombies. I asked them to leave and they did, but more just kept on coming back the next day. This process basically kept on going until I woke up. I remember thinking,"Jesus they won't let up! What would it take to make these homeless people go away?!"

lol the homeless part reminds me of south park haha

Quote:
Tin foil hats on!

weakling_goat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 pm 

I was a huge, unattractive woman with three teets tribadising(?) with a goat who's horns were writhing, flaming maggots. I can't remember what sex the goat was.
edit: I didn't get to come, that bastard.

RelentlessEwok
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 pm 

I remember to this day the one first dreams I ever had was largely influenced by the first level of Syphon Filter (I know lol) There were tons of cops and I was just standing there... it was retarded :lol:

Around the same time I had a dream that my mom was kidnapped by ninja apes and when I found them I was getting pelted by blue bananas. Then I woke up and the covers to my left were wet with an empty cup laying there. Somehow I had taken my cup of ice water from my night-stand (right side) and spilled it on my left side.

A few days ago I had several dreams in one. I was talking to one of my lady friends and she asked if I would watch some Disney movie with her. I agreed then I teleported to Nazi Germany (minus the nazis) and my teeth started to fall out, but when they did they felt like rocks the shape of marbles. Then I went in to third-person and I looked like I just got out of a concentration camp. Switch back to first-person my group of citizens walk up to this destroyed house with a small figure at the top of the rubble. Switch back to third-person again, the midget is like a cartoon character but has skin and shit. Then I went back to normal sleeping.

ChurningtheMaelstrom
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:53 am 

Man I'm racking my brain right now to think of all the fucked up dreams I've had but off the top of my head one of the weirdest, but shortest...basically, somehow, I'm in a situation where a kangaroo...YES a fuckin kangaroo...is dragging me by my legs around in circles essentially, while a small spider (I hate spiders) is basically running around within inches of my face, talking about how it's going to bite me and shit (I guess akin to how the Mooninites talk shit on Aqua Teen), and then finally pounces on my face and bites me and I wake up. I'm not kidding, and no I didn't do drugs at the time. More to come...

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next