Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
iAm
Wastelander

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:18 am
Posts: 5630
Location: West of the Duwamish due South of the Sound
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:37 am 
 

Metantoine wrote:
This sucks man, at least he's ok. My maternal grand mother (80 years old or so) has no license since a year and she's still driving her car around. She's an old crazy tart and all her children despise her, I guess they should do something before she kills someone... :( Crazy granny.


Even worse we lost a couple of beers in an attempt to hide the collection when the coppers showed up :lol:
_________________
iamntbatman wrote:
If the U.N. flew a bunch of C130's over Syria and rained down boxes of Thin Mints, they'd be standing in a giant circle hand-in-hand singing like goddamn Whoville residents within an hour.

I hate music

Top
 Profile  
stickyshooZ
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:29 am
Posts: 3934
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:39 am 
 

iamntbatman wrote:
Old people should honestly have to take tests every once in a while.

Once someone becomes a certain age (retirement age is probably ok), they should have to do a yearly test to show that they're still competent enough to drive. Some of these people definitely should not be on the road - they're going to hurt themselves or someone else.
_________________
Add me on Last.fm

Exkretor wrote:
The new Sadus sounds like fucking wrestling music.

Top
 Profile  
failsafeman
Digital Dictator

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:45 am
Posts: 9592
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:42 am 
 

bassistneededlolnot wrote:
Oh, well that's cool. I just heard another gang shootout not more than half a mile from my house. I was just lying in bed drifting off into sleep when I heard at least 30 shots fired from more than one weapon. I heard some gunshots just last weekend, as well. This shit is starting to irritate me. I wish these pieces of shit could kill each other a little bit more quietly.

Yeah, I travel to Ohio on a regular basis and apparently heroin has been getting really bad there lately. The difference in police surveillance of interstates between PA and OH is crazy; I'll drive for 50 miles in PA and not see a single cop, then in Ohio I'll see 8 cop cars stopped around one pulled-over car.
_________________
antonthereaper wrote:
Seriously, why ban me??????? That topic had nothing wrong with it! Theres something wrong with you i can tell you! You're immoral banning of my account! Anyways, i'm creating my own metal arcives.

http://extrememetalencyclopedia.webs.com/

Top
 Profile  
TheStormIRide
Jesuscop

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 915
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 am 
 

iamntbatman wrote:
Old people should honestly have to take tests every once in a while.


If they're bad enough, you can send a card into your local DMV requesting they take a "retest".
_________________
Osmium wrote:
And I'm sure old Adolf never meant anything bad when he rounded up those Jews. Nice try, Hitler.

iamntbatman wrote:
what bands will my imaginary sky daddy be ok with me listening to?

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:45 am 
 

Huh, really? I wonder if that's just a PA thing?
_________________
Lippyass Major wrote:
Getting a band inked into your skin permanently is always a sign of dedication and intelligence, and I have a lot of respect for the people who do it.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
dystopia4
Veteran

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Posts: 3507
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:04 am 
 

All this old people being bad at driving thing really reminds me of that one South Park episode. My Granddad kept on driving for 5 years after his licence had gotten revoked. His memory had become so bad that he completely forgot that he wasn't supposed to drive anymore. Another old person in my family has fallen asleep on the road.
_________________
http://ifthisishellthenimlucky.blogspot.ca/

Top
 Profile  
Crick
Despised by 17 Corners of the Universe

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm
Posts: 6174
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:16 am 
 

Good fucking lord.
_________________
The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
Hehe, foreskins.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Hehe, hole.

Top
 Profile  
Napero
GedankenPanzer

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:16 pm
Posts: 8473
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:21 am 
 

Grave_Wyrm wrote:
Napero wrote:
I'm just boiling my second, and, unfortunately, probably the last batch of gyromitra mushrooms this spring. I think it's time for a nice steak tomorrow, and then waiting for the boletes and chantarelles to appear.

I've recently taken a great leap in liking to mushrooms now that I've changed markets and can actually get good ones. Is boiling them a disinfectant/preparation thing (like soaking beans), or are you blanching them or something for a dish? I wish I was in a place I could collect them naturally .. do the kids go? Sounds like fun. Definitely want to try more kinds.

In the case of gyromitra, it's to remove the toxins. They need to be boiled in large quantities of water at least twice before consumption, or you die a day or two later. No joke.

The youngest one likes to go along for a bit of mushroom hunting, and the dog loves it for other reasons as well. The next species to pop up will be chantarelles or Albatrellus ovinus, and then, if we are lucky this year, Boletus edulis and Leccinum aurantiacum. The latter is marvellous in a wok with chicken, veggies, and strong curry paste in coconut milk; my own invention, that one.
_________________
Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).
-Butch-

Top
 Profile  
CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:47 am
Posts: 4914
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:51 am 
 

inhumanist wrote:
I wish I had a place to play with my big bag of LEGOs. They are rotting in an attic these days.


:scratch:

Does not compute.

Napero wrote:
In the case of gyromitra, it's to remove the toxins. They need to be boiled in large quantities of water at least twice before consumption, or you die a day or two later. No joke.


:wtf:

Well shit. I love mushrooms, but damn that's out there haha... Guess you'll only get it wrong once though.
_________________
Not for mercy does the evolution of I progress...

My collection

Top
 Profile  
Scorntyrant
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:55 am
Posts: 1080
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:10 am 
 

the plural of lego is lego. Never heard anyone whack an s on the end haha.
_________________
J_Ason wrote:

Were it up to me, I'd pick apart your nervous system atom by atom and throw each individual particle into a separate black hole so that you may never think stupid shit like that ever again.

Top
 Profile  
mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 am
Posts: 1966
Location: Panopticon
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:18 am 
 

dystopia4 wrote:
All this old people being bad at driving thing really reminds me of that one South Park episode. My Granddad kept on driving for 5 years after his licence had gotten revoked. His memory had become so bad that he completely forgot that he wasn't supposed to drive anymore. Another old person in my family has fallen asleep on the road.



yeah, they're the most dangerous group alright, with teenagers a close second :evil:



I want to die peacefully in my sleep like grandad, not screaming and shouting like all his passengers :roll:
_________________
Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed

Top
 Profile  
waiguoren
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 am
Posts: 2160
Location: Make a kiss to her
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:31 am 
 

I picked up Impaled Nazarene's Death Comes In 26 Carefully Selected Pieces from a second-hand store this weekend. I can't believe it took me this long to get this album, and I can't believe anyone would sell it. Great live album, Mika sounds great on it. Two pinkies up!
_________________
I am a Chinese lady with a pair of big water eyes under the long eyelashes.I don't know how beautiful i am , but people usually say that I needn't do face-painting.

Top
 Profile  
inhumanist
Metal freak

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 4263
Location: 50 Forts Along The Rhine
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:22 am 
 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
inhumanist wrote:
I wish I had a place to play with my big bag of LEGOs. They are rotting in an attic these days.


:scratch:

Does not compute.

Leave me alone with your logic!

Also, LEGOs are countable. "He stepped on two LEGO while barefoot" makes no sense. You can use the singular like a plural, like "rock", but that doesn't make it the plural, which is "rocks".
_________________
Metantoine wrote:
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?
CorpseFister wrote:
Personally, I prefer to know nothing of the esoteric hierarchy of MA and the profane rituals required to attain rank.

Top
 Profile  
false_icon
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:52 am
Posts: 492
Location: France
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:38 am 
 

Grave_Wyrm wrote:
Napero wrote:
I'm just boiling my second, and, unfortunately, probably the last batch of gyromitra mushrooms this spring. I think it's time for a nice steak tomorrow, and then waiting for the boletes and chantarelles to appear.

I've recently taken a great leap in liking to mushrooms now that I've changed markets and can actually get good ones. Is boiling them a disinfectant/preparation thing (like soaking beans), or are you blanching them or something for a dish? I wish I was in a place I could collect them naturally .. do the kids go? Sounds like fun. Definitely want to try more kinds.

Gyromitra Esculenta is heavily toxic when not boiled (or dessicated). First boiling water must be rejected.
I've never found some of those, but have eaten some Helvella Crispa from the same family (correct, same toxicity as Gyromitra) or the succulent but highly sought-after Morchella.
_________________
Rild about Czechs wrote:
ghoulash eating neo-soviet despots.

my trade list

Top
 Profile  
Napero
GedankenPanzer

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:16 pm
Posts: 8473
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 am 
 

false_icon wrote:
Gyromitra Esculenta is heavily toxic when not boiled (or dessicated). First boiling water must be rejected.
I've never found some of those, but have eaten some Helvella Crispa from the same family (correct, same toxicity as Gyromitra) or the succulent but highly sought-after Morchella.

I've ever only found one single Morchella in the wild. They do grow in the lushest of our forests, but are still rather rare and hellishly difficult to find, unless you know the exact spot where to look for them. Needless to say, I'm keeping an eye on the same batch of forest floor every year.

BTW, drying the Gyromitra is definitely not enough, nor would I settle for a single boiling. My liver is burdened enough as it is, safety first. I boil them three times, but the taste doesn't seem to suffer.
_________________
Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).
-Butch-

Top
 Profile  
Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:00 pm
Posts: 4286
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:44 am 
 

inhumanist wrote:
Also, LEGOs are countable. "He stepped on two LEGO while barefoot" makes no sense. You can use the singular like a plural, like "rock", but that doesn't make it the plural, which is "rocks".


If only the Eggo ad campaign had provided us with a verifiable grammatical precedent. Sadly, "leggo my Eggo" (singular) was the only guidance we were ever given. Based on the evidence, however, I think it's safe to say no one in their right mind would order another person to "leggo [their] Eggo" if there were more than one Eggo in question... therefore I'd have to side with inhumanist. I'm not sure LEGO works as a synecdoche in every case. It's like... a mood thing. When it feels right, you know it. When it feels wrong, well... then you have to scald yourself with boiling water from your mushroom pot.
_________________
Visual Art: The Illuminated Night
Drone: IA
Shop: House of the Black Wolf

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:49 am 
 

I believe inhumanist is the first non-American I've seen refer to them as LEGOs. I've always used the plural form LEGOs myself until I was recently called out for it by several non-Americans, which led me to believe "LEGOs" was an American thing.

Someone ought to write a letter demanding clarification.
_________________
Lippyass Major wrote:
Getting a band inked into your skin permanently is always a sign of dedication and intelligence, and I have a lot of respect for the people who do it.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 am
Posts: 1966
Location: Panopticon
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:50 am 
 

"He stepped on two sheeps while barefoot" :nono:

Lego is Lego is Lego deal with it :-P


he stepped on some lego
_________________
Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed


Last edited by mindshadow on Mon May 20, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:51 am 
 

Sheep is the plural form of shoop.
_________________
Lippyass Major wrote:
Getting a band inked into your skin permanently is always a sign of dedication and intelligence, and I have a lot of respect for the people who do it.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
May contain traces of nuts

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 5364
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:14 am 
 

So, after series of recent events (due to which my head still feels like it's going to burst), I have decided to become a teetotaler. My body simply isn't made for drugs or alcohol.
_________________
Earthcubed wrote:
I wish I had a black hole and an infinite supply of B83 atomic bombs, each time letting the heat barely rub against all of you before sucking it back with a black hole so I could slowly nuke the previous page over and over again for all time.

Top
 Profile  
Zdan
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:05 pm
Posts: 2027
Location: Poland
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:54 am 
 

Xlxlx wrote:
So, after series of recent events (due to which my head still feels like it's going to burst), I have decided to become a teetotaler. My body simply isn't made for drugs or alcohol.


I sometimes feel like my head is going to unscrew itself from the rest of my body after a whole night of drinking. Still does not stop me from drinking copious amounts when the next opportunity presents itself. This may have something to do with the fact that I am Polish. Or I just like booze. Dunno.

In other news - I wish there were more bands taking after Danzig's post-Misfits band Samhain. Dark, moody, powerful and still full of punk vitriol. Awesome stuff.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 18887
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:00 am 
 

As I'm sure anyone would tell you, it's just about being smart with it. I love a beer or two after a long day. But definitely you can't just go full out and get smashed every time, or even most times - just leads to feeling like shit.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Dead Silence

Top
 Profile  
Zdan
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:05 pm
Posts: 2027
Location: Poland
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:03 am 
 

Empyreal wrote:
As I'm sure anyone would tell you, it's just about being smart with it. I love a beer or two after a long day. But definitely you can't just go full out and get smashed every time, or even most times - just leads to feeling like shit.


That is true. I have a fairly large tolerance for alcohol so a half liter bottle of vodka is not enough for me to get smashed. And I love me some vodka after a long day. Preferably with friends and some rockin' tunes in the background. Just depends on your tolerance. But Empy is right - be smart with your drinking - managing that is a much a skill as anything else.

Top
 Profile  
TheStormIRide
Jesuscop

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 915
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:17 am 
 

iamntbatman wrote:
Huh, really? I wonder if that's just a PA thing?


Actually, it turns out it's a police thing. Imagine that. I did a little research, though, and you can write a semi-detailed letter to your DMV listing why you think a person needs retested and they will actually make the person go to see a physician and redo the driving portion.
_________________
Osmium wrote:
And I'm sure old Adolf never meant anything bad when he rounded up those Jews. Nice try, Hitler.

iamntbatman wrote:
what bands will my imaginary sky daddy be ok with me listening to?

Top
 Profile  
Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:22 pm
Posts: 2470
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:42 am 
 

waiguoren wrote:
I picked up Impaled Nazarene's Death Comes In 26 Carefully Selected Pieces from a second-hand store this weekend. I can't believe it took me this long to get this album, and I can't believe anyone would sell it. Great live album, Mika sounds great on it. Two pinkies up!


Finding good CDs at thrift stores and the like is the best, since they're even cheaper than used CD stores. I picked up In the Lair of the White Worm and Sons of Northern Darkness for $1 each at the local pawn shop a few weeks ago, and once found Ministry's "Psalm 69" for $1 at a city-sponsored rummage sale.
_________________
henkkjelle on the Dutch wrote:
Actually we have a extra set of appendages protruding out of our lower ribs especially designed for rummaging through our poop. Newborns that do not possess these appendages are thrown of a mountain.

Top
 Profile  
Marag
Veteran

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 2660
Location: down there where chaos prevails
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:46 am 
 

Just minding my own business when this little thing floats in out of nowhere and lands on my arm
Image

I just noticed there is a den of spiders in my room

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7533
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:46 pm 
 

This song keeps coming on the radio at work and it really annoys me to no end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNj_JpWJqEg
_________________
Lippyass Major wrote:
Getting a band inked into your skin permanently is always a sign of dedication and intelligence, and I have a lot of respect for the people who do it.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
kingnuuuur
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:35 pm
Posts: 2127
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:06 pm 
 

Marag wrote:
Just minding my own business when this little thing floats in out of nowhere and lands on my arm
Image

I just noticed there is a den of spiders in my room

You need an expert in these matters.

Top
 Profile  
Grave_Wyrm
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:55 pm
Posts: 2065
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:50 pm 
 

Napero wrote:
Leccinum aurantiacum. The latter is marvellous in a wok with chicken, veggies, and strong curry paste in coconut milk; my own invention, that one.

:drool: oh man that sounds great. If you eat rice, coconut milk is great in that in, too. Yesterday saw a picture of sauteed floss mushrooms wrapped in bacon. The farmers markets here are pretty silly at times (just cuz I buy local doesn't mean I WANT to listen to live hackneyed bluegrass while I do it), but there are stalls that are starting to sell mushrooms, now that it's summer. The shiitake are thick enough to be meat-like. Next week it's "trumpet" and more of these plum-sized crimini.

edit: or should I say, Pleurotus eryngii


Last edited by Grave_Wyrm on Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 2089
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm 
 

LEGOs is most definitely the correct plural, just because things like sheep and moose are the plural of themselves doesn't make it so for all. English is just a goofy language that nobody will ever fully comprehend, specially with youngins making up new words all the damn time.
_________________
niix wrote:
'the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter'

Crick wrote:
Raw eggs tastier than semen? What horrid ooze-troll have you been blowing?

Top
 Profile  
Manic Maniac
Grammaritically Challengated

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 pm
Posts: 180
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:15 pm 
 

It can be either Lego or Legos. It depends on regional dialects.
_________________
I'm almost as much as a sucker for Heavy Metal with anime as much as I'm a sucker for speeding Kenworths set on fire.

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8666
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:23 pm 
 

I don't care, I'll go play with mine while you guys are arguing! Nah, actually they're stored but someday, I'll build something like that: http://www.themarysue.com/alice-finch-lego-hogwarts/#0

You guys need to watch that too: https://vimeo.com/9581676 great short documentary about AFOL (adults fan of LEGO)
_________________
Jonpo wrote:
I'll ALWAYS prefer flashing girls in the park though. That's just more my style.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Last.fm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5815
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 pm 
 

Milk. Milk bottles. Gold. Gold nuggets. Lego. Lego bricks. Lego pieces. It's a mass noun too, as far as I know. Never heard of Legos before. Sounds weird.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
Grave_Wyrm
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:55 pm
Posts: 2065
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:57 pm 
 

iamntbatman wrote:
I believe inhumanist is the first non-American I've seen refer to them as LEGOs. I've always used the plural form LEGOs myself until I was recently called out for it by several non-Americans, which led me to believe "LEGOs" was an American thing.

Someone ought to write a letter demanding clarification.

It's probably because when people learn English later in life, they know to look for distinctions like that. Growing up here, kids just say LEGOs because they don't know any better and we aren't generally corrected (probably because it was how our parents learned it, and it doesn't seem like it needs correcting). But it isn't properly correct, so anyone trying to learn English properly will notice right away it's supposed to be as Azmodes described. Seems to me that if someone said LEGOs to a non-native English speaker, they'd likely think the speaker was meaning multiple sets or something like that, not a pile of individual bricks. I can see how it would be confusing. Never really thought about it before, because I learned it the same way you did.

Top
 Profile  
henkkjelle
Veteran

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Posts: 3112
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:19 pm 
 

Shit, my keyboard batteries died..... and now i'm typing this with the stoopid desktop keyboard. This is the online version of speech impediment, and it's really annoying. :(
_________________
It creeps along in shadows on the hill.

Top
 Profile  
AppleQueso
Veteran

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:02 am
Posts: 2528
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:39 pm 
 

henkkjelle wrote:
Shit, my keyboard batteries died..... and now i'm typing this with the stoopid desktop keyboard. This is the online version of speech impediment, and it's really annoying. :(

I had a keyboard break in a peculiar way once that caused everything I typed to come out backwards.

Top
 Profile  
Grave_Wyrm
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:55 pm
Posts: 2065
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 pm 
 

AppleQueso wrote:
I had a keyboard break in a peculiar way once that caused everything I typed to come out backwards.

oh .. no, that's because you had DaVinci font selected. ;)

Top
 Profile  
Crick
Despised by 17 Corners of the Universe

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm
Posts: 6174
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:05 pm 
 

40K fans, just quit now.
_________________
The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
Hehe, foreskins.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Hehe, hole.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5815
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:13 pm 
 

Wow.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:21 am
Posts: 3367
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:17 pm 
 

Crick wrote:


I don't get it. What are you trying to say?
_________________
Oddeye wrote:
bug_man wrote:
a whole planet, made out of satan


That. Is. METAL!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 518  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MutantClannfear, Mysticaloldbard, Nahsil, Xeogred and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group