Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Ball Cupper
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:06 pm 

Hitler made me drunk like a mad man tonight. Merr Christmas Everyone. I Like Everyone. Anyone know if they're getting some good prezzies from that sweaty fat bastard Santa Claus?

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:39 pm 

I got my father a serious gift (a Twilight Zone DVD set) and a couple of gag gifts (a CD called "The Most Relaxing Classical Music in the Universe" and a DVD of Home Alone 5). My mom I got the 2nd and 3rd seasons of Shameless and the movie Mamma Mia on DVD.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:48 pm 

lord_ghengis wrote:
Dayum, I'm enjoying spending the day quietly but I'd be working if I could get that much.

Fuck working Christmas day, no amount of money is worth it for me.

My collection

bronxeel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm 

Anyone heard anything from or about The Chasm?

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:23 pm 

Merry Christmas. I have a couple of new blog posts. They all suck.

http://droneriot.blogspot.de/

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:54 pm 

CrushedRevelation wrote:

Not true. A couple years ago I worked for 3 hours on Christmas day and made just over $650. Not only that but I got up, went to work, and was home all before the world even knew what was going on so I didn't miss any family time. You bet your ass I'd do it again every year if I could.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 pm 

Just had to contest my first ever grade. All 100s on the quizzes, 90+s on the homework (He almost never gave anyone over a 90 on homework and it was like he gave random grades as I spoke to other people), 100 on midterm and final, 100 in attendance, 90 on final paper, and 65 in participation when I was one of the more talkative ones in class. My friend next to me, she got a 70 in participation and she even agreed I participated far more than her and she practically never spoke. I got an 87 (B+) overall. What the fuck?

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:00 pm 

What amazes me is the how that 65 dragged your average down that low. Didn't know participation carried much weight..
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:08 pm 

Diamhea wrote:
What amazes me is the how that 65 dragged your average down that low. Didn't know participation carried much weight..

That to and I mentioned that in my email. Usually attendance and participation go together and typically account for about 10-15% of the total grade. The teacher was very disorganized as well and we got our syllabus a month late after having to ask him every week in class when we would get it and for a long time his earliest grading of the homework was in September and then nothing till the end of November. He liked to put up homeworks in clusters of 3 or 4 weekly assignments at once giving a week or two to do them all but wouldn't grade any for the longest time. I never handed in anything late either. He gave 100 automatically on the final to those of us that completed everything on time (I can't remember his exact criteria) I had another class where I missed a couple of the weekly online participation for the discussion board we had to do, and 2 out of 3 of the assignments for one week but I still got an A cause I got like 100s on everything else...

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:32 pm 

Am I the only one that considers a girl's genetics when dating/prospecting? Wouldn't want my kids to be short, or have long faces or anything.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:51 pm 

As a man of short stature (5'7"), I'm pretty much gonna be stuck with short children. As for long faces, that I don't really care about.

To answer the question, I don't consider what my eventual future children will look like when trying to get with somebody. I'll save that for when I'm actually in the children wanting mood.

lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:00 am 

JUST WHY CAN'T DIAMHEA FIND A WOMAN? Sure he judges the likelihood their genetics will bring shame to his familial line before he even acknowledges them as humans worthy of his time, but he's TALL and LIFTS.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:02 am 

Diamhea wrote:
Am I the only one that considers a girl's genetics when dating/prospecting? Wouldn't want my kids to be short, or have long faces or anything.

I'm sure they're just lining up around the fucking corner to date you.

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:05 am 

Diamhea wrote:

I can't say anything like that has ever crossed my mind.

Well, I’m glad to see you for who you really are.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:12 am 

Diamhea working at a day care center would be great comedy. He'd just go around insulting all the children for how they look before hitting on the desk girl.

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:17 am 

Diamhea, do you have trouble with women?

(Yes, I know about the Rhapsody story.)

Obligatory Last FM Link

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:20 am 

Adopt. That is all. Nothing good can come to this planet by bringing more gremlins into existence.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:25 am 

Diamhea wrote:

That ain't weird/creepy/assholish at all. At all.

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:29 am 

Diamhea wrote:

Is this what you ask a woman on a date? Hey, how are your genetics, can I get a family history?

If you look at her and find her attractive then go for it. If you don't then maybe keep looking. That should suffice. Besides how shallow can you be to worry about your children being short or having long faces that it is taken into consideration when dating someone?

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:32 am 

What is everybody's testosterone levels? Got a blood test back in June because I thought I had low test due to being tired all the time. My total serum test ended up being 1009 ng/dl. Heh.

Last.fm

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:38 am 

Surely a girl here can step up and help Diamhea with his high sex drive and awkwardness with women.

edit: if you are tired all the time could be due to poor diet, low vitamin D levels, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, depression etc.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:49 am 

This guy can't be real. HE CAN'T BE.

Merry Christmas to ME.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Adriankat
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:57 am 

Diamhea wrote:

I just want to make ethnically ambiguous babies. I'm some sort of Spaniard/Pacific Islander/Chinese hybrid with a last name that's literally three Chinese last names glued together. Gotta take it a step further. Watch out, blondies. :P I'm not serious.

As for being tired all the time, yogurt did the job for me. Greek yogurt gets the blood sugar up and I can freely get on with my day after a cup.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:57 am 

Ball Cupper wrote:
Hitler made me drunk like a mad man tonight. Merr Christmas Everyone. I Like Everyone. Anyone know if they're getting some good prezzies from that sweaty fat bastard Santa Claus?

Diamhea wrote:

:(

newp
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:10 am 

Gruss Vom Krampus everyone!

Spoiler: show

lord_ghengis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:10 am 

I vote Zodi for worlds best smiley only comedian 2013.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:23 am 

lord_ghengis wrote:
I vote Zodi for worlds best smiley only comedian 2013.

:hyper:

xThe__Wizard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:34 am 

Diamhea wrote:
What is everybody's testosterone levels? Got a blood test back in June because I thought I had low test due to being tired all the time. My total serum test ended up being 1009 ng/dl. Heh.

As someone said before it is probably something else. Definitely try taking some vitamin d supplements as well as getting good sleep, exercising, and eating a well balanced diet. An apple in the morning is much better then a cup of coffee. Also what is the average testosterone level?

Gypaetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:15 am 

AcidWorm wrote:
Surely a girl here can step up and help Diamhea with his high sex drive and awkwardness with women.

Think about what you're asking! They'd have to pass a DNA test first. Even if they did, the poor girl may just endlessly swoon when in Diamhea's presence due to the high testosterone and his perfect DNA.

Adriankat wrote:
I just want to make ethnically ambiguous babies. I'm some sort of Spaniard/Pacific Islander/Chinese hybrid with a last name that's literally three Chinese last names glued together. Gotta take it a step further. Watch out, blondies. :P I'm not serious.

Mutt :-P kidding! I'm pretty sure I'm the result of some European orgy gone horribly wrong, myself.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone. I got drunk and ate a lot of food, and saw family I neglect for most of the year. Very unique Christmas day that.

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:01 am 

The new 2010 onward British Sherlock series kicks ass. I love it when I get tips on such things from my kids. The upbringing has not completely gone to hell, it seems.

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:02 am 

AcidWorm wrote:

They are both fighting and slapping each other to line up, I'm sure.

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:15 am 

"there are talks of a movie adaptation by Steven Spielberg and Guillermo Del Toro in the offing"

http://store.ladbrokeradio.com/album/at ... of-madness

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:18 am 

Erosion Of Humanity wrote:
CrushedRevelation wrote:

Not true. A couple years ago I worked for 3 hours on Christmas day and made just over $650. Not only that but I got up, went to work, and was home all before the world even knew what was going on so I didn't miss any family time. You bet your ass I'd do it again every year if I could.

CrushedRevelation wrote:

My collection

lord_ghengis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:19 am 

Del Toro has been trying to make that movie for like a decade now, its not going to happen.

Ohrwurm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:37 am 

Napero wrote:
The new 2010 onward British Sherlock series kicks ass. I love it when I get tips on such things from my kids. The upbringing has not completely gone to hell, it seems.

From what I've gathered, you are one of the best parents ever. Except maybe mine, who also raised me with metal and Dr. Who.

last.fm

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:36 am 

Spoiler: show

I'm sure is mother will have a very memorable Christmas.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:14 pm 

Sometimes Facebook puts two things together perfectly.

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:39 pm 

Gonga bless us, every one!

Obligatory Last FM Link

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:57 pm 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop ... g/4198885/

If only he was completely retiring.

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:09 pm 

How does somebody like AcidWorm, who's constantly reading news articles and sharing links, always get the memo a week after everybody else has? :scratch:

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375 ... 518  Next