Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
deicidefan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 am 

1. Cheap Whiskeys (Heaven Hill, Old Crow, Ten High)
2. Mortal Kombat
3. Smoking Dope and Barbecue food

DeadXManiac wrote:
Benton's the T-Pain of death metal.

#ONLYSLAMISREAL

Necromaniac99
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 pm 

Various retro videogames

Cheap Wines and partys/gigs

METALSANDMETALS
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 pm 

punk rock, goth, rock n roll, nu metal (deal with it, but I'm a teenager anyways, I prefer metal though, but I'm not a huge fan of nu metal), deathcore (especially whitechapel), metalcore (not the august burns red/devil wears prada/i killed the prom queen shit, I'm talking like you know Hatebreed and bury your dead), some early rap, i also like a little bit of industrial

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:20 pm 

deicidefan wrote:
2. Mortal Kombat

Neat, which one do you usually play?

InnesI
The Goat Fucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 am 

As I wrote in another thread I love Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. If I could I would probably do it way more than I am now but lack of training sessions at my club and the fact that I don't want my body to crash are both reasons why I'm not :) I do however watch instructionals videos/dvd's and soemtimes, when I get a hold of it, videos from tournaments and such.

Otherwise I love philosophy. I use this term in a broad way as I include my interest in general politics as well as religion in this. As for politics it is obvioulsy a branch of philosophy and for religion I am mostly interested in the philosophy of religion and its different metaphysical leanings and not so much its practice or customs.

These really are the interests I am spending most of my time on when Im not at work besides music. I used to have a big interest in pro-wrestling but it has faded considerably the past few years. I still love the occational NJPW card and I do watch the bigger shows from WWE (which Im more often than not disapointed with) but in general Im not all that interested anymore.
I've also been called a satanist, communist, right wing, nazi-apologist, conservative dipshit, muslim (lover), PC, feminist, neoliberal, boot licker, verbal masturbator and an eternal low-key fascist enabler! Please add your projection too.
Ad hominem

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5