Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MetalEddie666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:03 am 

Ok i was looking something up about Ronnie James Dio and i found this site http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... es_dio.htm and i read through curious what crazy bs they have to say about him. After looking through the website i started thinking. How the heck are people so stupid. I am just curious if anyone else stumble on this site too and thought the same thing. Honesty it scares me to think that there are this stupid in the world. Though it could also be one big troll asshole. Either why. I thought it was kinda funny some people thought like this.

Xlxlx
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:08 am 

I seriously doubt this concerns us in any way, but really, people with stupid beliefs are bound to spout bullshit. You shouldn't get worked up about it, as it's not worth your time, nor anyone else's.

EDIT: Still though, I'll get it out my system; FUCK YOU, crazy Christian person, for badmouthing a terrific musician and great human being who accomplished more in his life than any of your kin ever will during their pathetic little existence.

Ah, much better.
I wish I had a black hole and an infinite supply of B83 atomic bombs, each time letting the heat barely rub against all of you before sucking it back with a black hole so I could slowly nuke the previous page over and over again for all time.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:16 am 

Probably satire, and if not, who cares? There are tons of such sites out there.
Why Iron maiden is there? It's very far to be metal than a lot of some metal band.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.