Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
doomster999
Keeper of the Dreary Realm

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 586
Location: India
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 am 
 

Does anyone know about this hilarious Akerstache shit on last.fm? I bet most of you are aware of it. It began right after Opeth's last album 'Heritage' which turned out to be a bit bland. And now it's all over internet. Opeth's last.fm shoutbox always makes my day. :-D

http://www.youtube.com/user/akerstache
http://www.last.fm/music/Akerstache
http://soundcloud.com/akerstache
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Infact I use to have a relly hot friend from there but unfurtunetly the last party we have I was really wasted and grab her ass and it cause a huge problem. Her dad (that is a marine) wants to ripp my nuts... thinks are not the same...

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
inhumanist
Veteran

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 3923
Location: 50 Forts Along The Rhine
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 pm 
 

You are supposed to pay attention to whatever happens on lastfm?
_________________
Celtic Frosted Flakes wrote:
Compared to how it is here in Sweden, fascism sounds like paradise.
Metantoine wrote:
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Top
 Profile  
doomster999
Keeper of the Dreary Realm

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 586
Location: India
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 pm 
 

inhumanist wrote:
You are supposed to pay attention to whatever happens on lastfm?


Why am I "supposed to"? It's fun and it's natural to eventually come across such shit and it's genuinely hilarious.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Infact I use to have a relly hot friend from there but unfurtunetly the last party we have I was really wasted and grab her ass and it cause a huge problem. Her dad (that is a marine) wants to ripp my nuts... thinks are not the same...

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
inhumanist
Veteran

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 3923
Location: 50 Forts Along The Rhine
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:46 pm 
 

That's debatable, but you said you "bet most of" us are aware of it, to which my spontaneous reaction was puzzlement.
_________________
Celtic Frosted Flakes wrote:
Compared to how it is here in Sweden, fascism sounds like paradise.
Metantoine wrote:
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Top
 Profile  
henkkjelle
Veteran

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Posts: 2816
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:54 pm 
 

Eh, even if I didn't absolutely love Opeth's Heritage I wouldn't find this funny.
_________________
De waarheid is nergens lid van.

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 242333 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8097
Location: Qu├ębec
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:31 pm 
 

Meh, FFA material.

Mikael Akerfeldt has a moustache, so funny!
_________________
Metantoine's Magickal Realm - New reviews: Mansion, Serpent Warning, Opium Warlords & Ningen-Isu ALL DOOM! ALL THE TIME!
Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adriankat, Lord_Brendan, Star-Gazer and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group