Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Eternal Winter
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm 

I enjoyed being on the metal archives for a little bit. But this website is too fucking shitty and strict. Yes, i'm talking about you Napero and Metantione. Fuck you guys. Go outside and breathe some air instead of fucking wanking it on the metal archives everyday. And i'm sure i'll get some shitty stupid ass smug reply from Metantoine or any of the other fucking moderators, but you're all douchebags. Like seriously? Another thing is when i post reviews. I got a message once saying , "The review doesn't compete with the others" What?. Since when is it supposed to fucking compete with the other reviews? It doesn't say anywhere in the review rules that it "Has to one-up the past review" . I posted an honest review about a band that i like, and you feed this bullshit to me? Fuck. This website is one of the fucking worst metal-forum websites ever. Fuck you Mods, and get a fucking life and stop being a dick to everyone. I'm sure i'll get banned for this, so peace out cunts. All i need this website for is to get Metal information and read reviews. So fuck it.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.