Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
GoodStuffCheap94
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 am 

Hey everyone, I purchased about $60 worth of T Shirts from the Necroharmonic Productions label. Has anyone ever ordered from there? If you have, could please answer this for me: How long did it take for you to receive your items? I think I'm going on week 4 with no information regarding the status of my order. I tried emailing the company and I heard nothing back. I even messaged them on Facebook and they just replied, "cool... I'll check that out... we custom make a lot of our stuff..." and that was all I heard from them. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this site? Do these guys rip you off? If you could help me out, I'd be much obliged. Thank you very much!

lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 am 

I've ordered twice, the first time he mailed it to the wrong address, so it took me like 2 months to get it, but he resent it with like 3 free cool albums so I was happy, second time was a total success. I know some people have major issues with him though.

Wolfgong
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 pm 

Lots of problems with that label.
There is a few situations over Interment LP pre-orders people made and paid for years ago that were never honored (apparently)

Questionable management there. From what I have gathered via some threads over other message boards. Not the info you probably wanted, but this is the assessment I've come to conclude : rip off.
Just too many other comments and complaints about the label to not conclude that.

syx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 pm 

I don't know from experience but have heard enough bad things to put me off buying from them (which is ashame as they have an awesome Evoken longsleeve I wanted). Supposedly the label is not a rip off just very slow with posting out orders.

Hope you get your stuff mate!

Cynical_Misanthropy
Sect of Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:55 pm 

Ordered Wombbath CD/t-shirt and Evoken longsleeve from Necroharmonic back in fall of 2010. I got the Wombbath package on time but the longsleeve was delayed because they said they didn't have any in stock at the time and were getting some more. I waited like 2 months and had to remind the dude about the longsleeve, they had gotten 'em back in stock but forgotten about my uncompleted order. I got the longsleeve shortly after I reminded the dude but it would have been nice if he had thrown something in for free as compensation for the incompetence on their part.

So basically, my limited experience with them = slow/forgetful/somewhat incompetent. The Evoken longsleeve is fucking sick though :grin:.

theposega
Mezla

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:19 pm 

Ordered from a few times. Most times involved very fast shipping. One order was fucked up royally though. Ordered some shirts/CDs in September/October of 2010. Get approx. half the order. Email the dude and ask him about the missing items, he says they're out of stock and will ship shortly. Two months later, email him again and get the same response. And another two months later I email him and get the items within a week. Ordered from him about a month after that and got my package on time. Try emailing him repeatedly until he responds?

To everyone else: order from there (because the shirts are of insanely good quality IMO), but just be a bit wary and expect to have to send an email or two. The ends justify the means.

Sokaris
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 pm 

I've ordered from there before, I've had stuff come super quick and I've waited for-goddamn-ever for some stuff (though not as long as some people are claiming).

I would drop way more money there if they (he?) were reliable. I waited to get that Wombbath reissue from someone else. It's one of only two distros on my "don't buy from" list. Season of Mist is the other, I just want to mention. They can burn in hell.

GoodStuffCheap94
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 pm 

Thanks everyone. I was hearing a lot of mixed things. I ordered a Macabre End shirt, a Pyogenesis shirt (rise of the unholy ep cover, fucking SICK!), and a Gorement shirt for the "Into Shadows" single (alos fucking sick!) I just hope I get them soon. The shipping was daaaaammmn expensive.. but I will keep reminding him of these orders. And yeah, that Evoken shirt looked sick!

Fourthly
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:05 pm 

Sokaris wrote:
I've ordered from there before, I've had stuff come super quick and I've waited for-goddamn-ever for some stuff (though not as long as some people are claiming).

I would drop way more money there if they (he?) were reliable. I waited to get that Wombbath reissue from someone else. It's one of only two distros on my "don't buy from" list. Season of Mist is the other, I just want to mention. They can burn in hell.

Relapse?

lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 am 

What does Season of Mist do wrong other than be skull fuckingly expensive?

sabbathfan4993
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:14 am 

I bought an Incantation hoodie from them a while ago. Took forever for me to get it but they sent along a free Interment comp so I can't complain.

ancientorder
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:58 am 

He is slow as hell. I ordered around 2009 the Beherit "Demon Advance" shirt he released and it took him almost 6 months to ship that one shirt! Eventually got it with Gorement and Corpse Molestation CD's as bonus. But I wouldn't order from Necroharmonic again. It's fucking annoying to email him many times and usually it feels he doesn't give a fuck as long as the cash flows in.

He's a known dopesmoker so that might explain his shitty way of label running.

GoodStuffCheap94
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:58 am 

Was my first time ordering from there, but I think I won't order from there again. Not even just because of the poor customer service, but becasue those three shirts are all I really wanted from there. The only other one I'd want is that Evoken one, but I can probably find it somewhere else. Thanks again, everyone!

thrashfan07
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:51 pm 

lord_ghengis wrote:
What does Season of Mist do wrong other than be skull fuckingly expensive?

Well, when I preordered Paracletus and Jupiter back in 2010 it took over a month after release date to get Jupiter and over two months past release date to get Paracletus, so I've had some troubles with them as well.

Cruciphage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:25 pm 

Yeah, I'll chime in with the people who essentially had to e-mail a reminder. I ordered a CD a couple of years ago and waited a month before finally e-mailing to see what the deal was. I never got a response, but the CD showed up less than a week later with Blasphemous Cremation thrown in for good measure. Since I'd been meaning to add the latter to my collection, I was sufficiently placated. Still, I haven't ordered from Necroharmonic since then and don't plan to ever again.

BoltTheGates
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm 

Order at your own risk. I already shared my experience in the Good/Bad Distro thread on the Trading Board. I'll never make another order with him. My money will go to distros that have their shit together.

It looks like Hell's Headbangers got a bunch of shirts from him that were added to the shop on Monday: http://hellsheadbangers.com/blog1/2012/06/june_11_2012

lennonlikesmetal
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 pm 

I would buy his releases via other labels/distros.

I wouldn't risk dealing with him.

grinchx
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 pm 

Hi, board lurker and long time user. I just saw this thread and felt I needed to chime in as someone who just cleaned my hands of Necroharmonic earlier today. From everything I have read, Roy is probably not an intentional ripoff. Basically, on my last order, he didn't respond to my emails until I let him know that if I had not received my item I would be forced to file a PayPal dispute within 45 days. To his credit, he emailed me a couple of days later to let me know that he was sending the shirt. I emailed again Saturday to see what was up, and never got a response, so I filed the dispute today. I got a refund and email from roy within fifteen minutes. it was all very bizarre and unnecessary.

so, necroharmonic is NOT a ripoff, its just super fucking annoying. i would advise anyone against ordering from necroharmonic. roys business ethic is at least disreputable. bottom line, you shouldnt advertise and take money for products you don't have ready to ship in a timely manner.

roy if you read this - you lost a GOOD customer. I always do a single-item "test order" from people i have never dealt with. you had all sorts of designs i would have ordered if i didn't get so sketched out!

Sokaris
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:28 am 

Since someone asked, I'll outline my problem with Season of Mist. I pre-ordered Septicflesh's "The Great Mass" one of the first days that it was available, the super expensive $80 or so version with the artbook, score excerpt, 2CDs/DVD. Anyway, release date comes and goes and I e-mail to inquire when I should expect my shipment. In confusing broken English I'm lied to, and get a message that leads me to believe its in the mail. Nothing happens for over a month and SOM stops responding to my e-mails completely, even when I threaten them about filing a Paypal dispute. Of course, the threat was toothless since I pre-ordered and the 45 days or whatever had passed.

Anyway, eventually I got what I'd pre-ordered and paid for in full a couple months after the album came out. Other distros were carrying it by then too.

I hope I can convince at least a couple other people to never spend a cent there. Honestly, musically it's probably my favorite label there is but their distro is absolute garbage.

BoltTheGates
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:17 am 

Hey grinchx, that's very similar as to what happened to me, and we both have the same reasoning. I would receive a bunch of lame excuses from him as to why the shirts I ordered weren't ready yet, but then I received an INSTANT refund once I filed the Paypal claim. I usually make orders of 2-3 items and I will repeat business with reliable distros. I wonder how many good customers he's lost over the years? :lol:

AltarsInGore
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 pm 

I have done a few orders from them myself, rather large ones too. Each order was wrong and one I waited just over 6 months to get. The positive part? The shirts I got are pretty rad and because he fucked up I got a bunch of free shit. I would order from there again IF I knew I'd get my order in under a month.

GoodStuffCheap94
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:54 pm 

Hell's headbangers is a really good site. I ordered a Left Hand Path shirt and an Into the Grave shirt (Entombed and Grave shirts, in case you're retarded.) Received them really quickly!

I Am the Law
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 pm 

You got ripped off. Sad to say, but Necroharmonic is a bad label. I ordered two cds from them back in October and never received them. Sent three emails, got a reply to one and no reply to the others. Unfortunately I was not able to get a chargeback on my card and I was too late to get a refund from Paypal. It was not the first time I had issues. Two of my previous three orders took over a month to arrive, and I had to send an email on one of the orders asking where my stuff was at. The first order was fine though. It's too bad because Necroharmonic does great reissues. I can never support them again though.

If you DO receive your stuff, consider yourself lucky.

~Guest 80528
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 pm 

Having ordered from Necroharmonic about two or three times, I have to say that while it's a great label (they unearth some awesome stuff like Interment or Crematory) and they usually send goodies, the distro's management is quite poor and slow as hell. That said the guy was really nice so I won't diss him.

necroharmonic
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am 

hello , I lost several years worth of data when my website took a massive dump

if your interested to contact me we use this website now http://necroharmonic.bigcartel.com/

my email is necroharmonic @ gmail.com

I have reorganized my management and set terms according to our order policy which is here...

http://necroharmonic.bigcartel.com/ship ... r-an-order

we had some outstanding orders via necroharmonic.com Id would love to fullfull since I have +++hella+ T shirts printed here for orders so I know they have and want homes of peoples backs. please email me if you have an outstanding order. Id like to finish it

R

brongersmai
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:57 pm 

When can I/we expect the Crematory-Denial 2lp's to ship ROY????????

Reply to topic