Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
lordrelay
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 am 

I usually go with the beer and amphetamine combo, but I did smoke some weed at a Down show and it was a fun time as well.

I'm seeing Skeletonwitch tomorrow night so I'm all stocked up on party supplies.

nekuomanteia
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 pm 

I dunno, speed used to be the shit back in high school. You don't feel that boot to your face till the next day when you're trying to yawn. Nowadayz a tightly rolled blizzy with a glass of beer suits me fine.

ralfikk123
Waffle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:19 pm 

Well aren't you cool. I dont wanna be a dick but what exactly is the point of a thread like this (I'm not mini modding by asking this Tony)? To show what kind of cool drugs you take? Leaves no discussion if you ask me.

"Whenever you dream you're holding the key, it opens the door to let you be free." - RJD

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:42 pm 

I usually smoke 2 kgs of weed before a show, I'm a big man you know, if that doesn't do the job, I'll drink a bottle of detergent.

I'm sure Napero is much more hardcore than me though, I heard he was sniffing reindeer horns back when he was a teen or something.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm 

I love to get completely wasted on beer, then mosh until someone breaks my nose or punches out a few teeth; I occasionally wake up in random places, and I can't even remember if the injuries were sustained at the show or afterwards! LOOOOL! I also do extreme eating, like five (5!) McCheeses AND large fries before a gig, to be completely off my rollers on a serious blood sugar level trip. I once tried 2 cl of absinthe, and I swear I heard the Municipal Wasted (pun, like, TOTALLY intended!) bass lines in Technicolor! Once I bought seven bags of salvia and ate them all before an Oranssi Pazuzu gig to go all psychonaut on the gig, but even if I'm pretty sure they had these fuzzy ultraviolet strobo lights and some quite peculiar subconscious transmissions going, and one of the dudes, the accordionist I think, had two heads, my friends claimed that "salvia" in Finnish is just a herb known as "sage" elsewhere and meant to spice mutton, not for psychedelic stuff, and it kinda makes sense, because it was really cheap and I bought it at the local grocery store, but I was really, you know, ballistic within my own head, and it really enhanced the experience, including seeing the TIME ITSELF with my own eyes, and the time signatures were spray painted on it, which was nice and WAY better than on Guitar Pro, and Boba Fett was in the mosh pit and it looked like Sarlacc's pit, to be honest... and then there was this one time when I tried to get high with cow's parsley, but I only ended up in a hospital after I got an allergic reaction in my armpits and groin instead of seeing Cult of Luna... but the next time, maybe on the Judas Priest gig, it will be cough syrup, ketoprofein, plenty of cinnamon and fructose, and maybe I'll burn the buttons in an elevator with a lighter and sniff the smoke. Maybe.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.