Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
KC_Slaanesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 am 

Yeah I thought she was kinda hot, looks tough enough too. I liked how her dad's clothes looked crusted with salt too. That look she gave Theon after he found out she is his sister was pretty haughty, I enjoyed it.

New account, be my friend on the internet! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013520745780

SuperVeji4
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 am 

garthmargengi wrote:
I also whatthefucked at Yara, why the name change? Also, the actress is not at all how I imagined the character, but well, let's see how she plays the part in the future, can't say much for now.

If I remember correctly, the writers changed the name because they were afraid that the audience would get the names of Asha Greyjoy and Osha the wildling confused.

By the way
Spoiler: show
Did the Others ever appear in the second book as they did in this episode? Because I seriously do not remember them ever making an appearance...

HellBlazer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:08 am 

SuperVeji4 wrote:
By the way
Did the Others ever appear in the second book as they did in this episode? Because I seriously do not remember them ever making an appearance...

No. It is hinted or stated at some point that Craster leaves the male babies out in the forest as sacrifices for the Others, but there is no scene in which Jon sees him do so, and he certainly doesn't get knocked out by Craster at any point. I'm not sure where they're going with this...

Adriankat
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 am 

Morrigan wrote:
Adriankat wrote:
Yara/Asha's blood is iron, and considering how Theon and Balon aren't the greatest looking lads, she turned out looks like what she realistically should look like. Yeah, it's a shame that she didn't turn out like the fan art adaptions. Also, I'm sure the men of the Iron Islands see more beauty in a tough woman with child bearing hips more than a typical Lannister woman.

I didn't say anything about her being not pretty enough. I actually like that she's not some unrealistic babe, actually. But I was specifically referring to her lack of charisma, swagger and cockiness. She didn't exhibit those characteristics. But she may grow on me yet, I'll give her time.

Fair enough. I hear a lot of people complaining about the way she looks though.

She certainly did have that cocky smile, but it came off as badly acted to me.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:06 am 

I was mildly attracted to her and I thought the actress did a good job.
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Messiah_X
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 pm 

Just watched the new episode last night. Much better than the first in my mind, and it also allowed the first episode to sink in a bit more. I have to say, the one thing I'm looking for most this season is experiencing the Robb point of view. I kind of felt this was missing from the book, especially with Robb's war being so central to the plot at this point. It worked for the book, but the TV series will benefit from it, even if everything that happens is made up by the show's writers from the small amount of Robb's story that can be extrapolated from raven's messages and Catelyn's chapters. Still holding out hope that they will take their time and make sure everything relevant makes it into the show this season and next. That said, Morrigan pointed the two biggest flaws I saw in Sunday's episode:

Morrigan wrote:
WTF, Rakharo? He doesn't die in the books. Gratuitous death? I know the bloodriders are all kind of interchangeable, but still...

Seriously, I was confused by this. The bloodriders and handmaidens are all interchangeable, but why Rakharo? He's more or less the bloodrider in the book, and also in the book it was Doreah that died. I wouldn't have minded losing one of the Dothraki handmaidens instead, since the show was putting more emphasis on Doreah last season, but the bloodriders don't make sense to me unless this is a new plot line for the show. Who in the middle of the red wastes would have killed Rakharo? They implied the other Dothraki Khalasar, but that doesn't make much sense in the context of the book or the show. I hope this is going somewhere. I'd also like to point out that they're doing a nice job of stretching out Dany's first 2 chapters of nothing happening :P

Morrigan wrote:
Everything involving Ros and Littlefinger. Ugh, worst character adaptation ever? I was thrilled when Carcetti from the Wire was cast, but I hate how they wrote Baelish for the TV show. He's a creep but not THAT kind of creep (the voyeurism was just too much). And we already know he's greedy and ruthless, this was just mustache-twirling stupidity. And to add insult to injury, that scene lasted longer than the Daenerys scene (and it also meant no screen time for Sansa, the Hound, Catelyn and Robb, etc.) while being complete and utter filler. Pointless, stupid, F U D&D, you guys are hack writers and the only reason the show's still good is because of the source material being that good. Seriously. (Yeah, yeah, I is mad brah!)

Not really a big fan of Ros, but they could effectively use her to fill a couple of positions for the show (Chataya I'm hoping). The scene they wrote wasn't bad, it was just unnecessary. Actually, when Littlefinger was talking about the Lysene whore he sold to a wealthy nobleman who did things that "wouldn't occur to most men" it made me think "Bolton." I realize I have something of a one-track mind here, but come on D&D! Ramsay, as 1-dimensional as he is, is still one of the greatest sociopathic maniacs to ever grace print...

Anyway, as far as Littlefinger is concerned, I think he was PERFECTLY cast, and then the writers dropped the ball on his script.
For someone who is one of the few real high level players of the Game of Thrones, they've really dumbed him down. What happened? Last season the interactions with Varys worked perfectly to demonstrate that these two are the only ones in King's Landing who aren't "pieces on the board." Yes he's a creep, and yes he's a social climber, but they just don't have it quite right. He always gives off a vibe of thinking 5 steps ahead of the rest, and the show has made him seem more of a conniving and greedy opportunist than the socio-political genius the books portray him as

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 pm 

Regarding Rakharo, well, it appears that the actor simply dropped out due to conflicting schedule, so that's why he was killed off. I assume that GRRM had no grand plans for him in the story (Rakharo on the Iron Throne in A Dream of Spring, baby! who's with me?!... anyone?... :oh shit:) and said it was okay to kill him off. If that's the case, I take back the "gratuitous death" scene, it sort of made sense and can serve as motivating Daenerys to protect her khalasar in the future. Or something.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

HellBlazer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:28 pm 

Season 3 is confirmed. GRRM says: 'Like the first two seasons, it will be ten episodes long. This one will cover (roughly) the first half or thereabouts of A STORM OF SWORDS, the third novel in the series. I'll be writing the seventh episode, with the working title "Autumn Storms."'

Messiah_X
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 am 

Morrigan wrote:
Regarding Rakharo, well, it appears that the actor simply dropped out due to conflicting schedule, so that's why he was killed off. I assume that GRRM had no grand plans for him in the story (Rakharo on the Iron Throne in A Dream of Spring, baby! who's with me?!... anyone?... :oh shit:) and said it was okay to kill him off. If that's the case, I take back the "gratuitous death" scene, it sort of made sense and can serve as motivating Daenerys to protect her khalasar in the future. Or something.

Well that shoots down my theory that Rakharo is Jon Snow's real father, Coldhands' true identity, and Azor Ahai reborn :oh shit:

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 am 

I just watch Game Of Thrones for all the crazy, animalistic sex.

ralfikk123
Waffle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:08 am 

^Haha.

Anyway, I just watched the third episode and to be honest I was disappointed to say the least. I wanted to see more behind the wall action and overall the episode wasn't that great.

Also, really bummed out all the good characters are dying

"Whenever you dream you're holding the key, it opens the door to let you be free." - RJD

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 am 

Disagreed, I thought it was a solid episode. The only low moment for me was Sansa and Shae, I thought it was a weird scene and lasted too long. The rest was great though. Brienne is so... tall. Haha. A freak, they called her, and she's really perfectly cast. And LOL @ Margaery, she was great with Renly. Though she's much older than in the books, it will be a bit weird when (MASSIVE BOOK SPOILERS)
she ends up marrying... Tommen. :lol:

And Yoren... :love: What a badass motherfucker. I always liked him from the books, even if he was an ugly, smelly, lice-ridden, foul-mouthed old man (he's much cleaner and nicer-looking on TV, haha). Or maybe because he was all that, and yet he was more of a "true knight" than any of those in Sansa's pretty songs. He stood up to the Lannisters and for what? To save a commoner who meant nothing to him, just because it's the right thing to do. He had balls of fucking steel, and he will be greatly missed. :metal:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Adriankat
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 am 

LOL. When Tyrion was trying to figure out who the spy was, I thought Varys was being a crafty motherfucker. Cool scene once I digested it and figured it out.

This episode was really good for Theon. It really painted a picture on how conflicted he was between his best friend and being a true Ironborn.

And lastly, "I'm not fond of crossbows..." RIP Brother of the Night's Watch

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 am 

I'm glad we at least got a look at Damphair.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 am 

http://gawker.com/5902076/snl-explains- ... of-thrones

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:50 am 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
I'm glad we at least got a look at Damphair.

That was a random ironborn priest, not Damphair... Damphair hasn't been cast.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:51 am 

Aw crap.

ralfikk123
Waffle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:12 am 

Azmodes wrote:
http://gawker.com/5902076/snl-explains-the-nudity-in-game-of-thrones

I'm beginning to wonder if this is really true :ugh:

"Whenever you dream you're holding the key, it opens the door to let you be free." - RJD

garthmargengi
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:22 am 

Azmodes wrote:
http://gawker.com/5902076/snl-explains-the-nudity-in-game-of-thrones

haha nice

I liked the last episode, so far the best of this season, let's hope it keeps getting better.

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 pm 

What the fuck. ITunes literally won't let me pay to watch season 2 because it's only available in the Australian iTunes store and I happen to live in the U.S. Fucking retarded. FUCK :fuck:

Little help from the Aussies here? :lol:

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 pm 

cough Illegal download cough

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm 

Call me paranoid, but I'm more wary these days about COUGH COUGH than I used to be. Living in the US and all. Unless you guys can give me some info to assuage my circumspection. That would be much appreciated, actually.

garthmargengi
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 pm 

Use torrents; utorrent as a client, and search for the episodes on thepiratebay.

If you're specially paranoid you can learn to use the Tor browser for extra anonymity or browse thru a proxy like anonymouse to search for the stuff.

There's also Mute, though I never used it, so can't give a proper opinion.

lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:34 am 

Australia is only up to episode two, but I have to say the second season hasn't been as good so far. The story has fragmented so many times that every little story gets like 4 minutes per episode and it's hard to really get too excited and hooked to any one of them for that very reason. I think the show would be better if it basically said "This episode we're looking at these four plot lines, and we'll save these other six for next week", instead of the mash up we're getting now. Also yes, the sex is getting more juvinile as it goes on.

On the topic of the child murdering, which is easily the most compelling event of the season so far, from someone who hasn't read the books it definitely seems like Joffrey is the one who ordered it, unless the queen was lying to Tyrion to cover her tracks. The show definitely seems to be setting her up to be a sort of "What have I created?" type character, instead of the unforgiveable evil bitch the book readers (And the first season) make her out to be.

Mysticaloldbard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:21 am 

The third episode is much better, save the one scene with Sansa and Shae which was really awkward. I don't recall there being much sex at all, only some foreplay with Renly (though there may have been more, I've forgotten). In all honestly I hadn't noticed the fragmenting until you mentioned it, but I don't think it harms this episode. I'd look forward to it, for the scene with Yoren at the least. I really enjoyed it.

Messiah_X
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 pm 

lord_ghengis wrote:
On the topic of the child murdering, which is easily the most compelling event of the season so far, from someone who hasn't read the books it definitely seems like Joffrey is the one who ordered it, unless the queen was lying to Tyrion to cover her tracks. The show definitely seems to be setting her up to be a sort of "What have I created?" type character, instead of the unforgiveable evil bitch the book readers (And the first season) make her out to be.

Cersei is somewhat of a complex character, more bitter, insecure, and even somewhat paranoid and delusional (for semi-spoilerish reasons from her POV chapters in later books, won't get into that here). Basically its a matter of having something to prove to herself and to the world. In her mind, she likes to see herself as the exemplar Lannister, and the true heiress of their family (see her conversation with Tyrion: "You and Jaime never take things seriously, I've had to do it all myself" or something along those lines). She honestly believes that she is cunning and politically astute when she's really a disaster on wheels (hence why Lord Tywin sent Tyrion to King's Landing, to keep her and Joffrey in check).

On the subject of Joffrey and her other children, it's more bad parenting than anything. She loves her children, but she coddles and spoils them excessively, turning Joffrey into one hell of a brat (a monster when put into a position of high power), and the other children (slightly bigger roles in the books) into sheltered weaklings. However, due to her insecurity and delusions of grandeur, she seems to think that she's done all the right things with what she had to work with, even when she can clearly see that things are falling apart around her. She is never really remorseful, and rarely takes any kind of responsibility for her actions (its not her, its forces working against her). Basically she is a bitch, but more of a pathetic one than an unforgiveable evil one.

KC_Slaanesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 pm 

After episode 3 I'm really starting to like Asha a lot. She's got such a bad attitude and she looks tough as nails. I need to find a woman like that to berate me and domestically abuse me and tell me I'm no kind of man. I really enjoy how the emasculation of Theon is going as well, she's a big part of that.

New account, be my friend on the internet! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013520745780

Aurone
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 pm 

That scene with Jeoffry and the prostitutes.......good god. Brought back visuauls from a Hentai I saw that currently reigns as the most fucked up visuals I seen. Also, that birthing scene though has got to be one of the most memorable visuals in the history of the show. Seriously, my mouth was dropped and my eyes where huge, it was truly amazing.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:20 am 

Did you read the books? Just wondering how that came across for non-readers, heh. (The shadow baby scene, that is.)

I rolled my eyes at the scene with Ros. She's so overused, she's really D&D's pet fanfiction character. And we already know Joffrey is a sadistic prick so the scene served very little purpose for its duration.

The good: I like the Tickler casting. He's perfect. Plain-faced, all casual and mild-mannered about torturing his charges, just like in the books. And Arya's prayer, yay! No Meryn Trant in the list though, which is strange, but I guess Meryn is less memorable to non-readers and they probably forgot he killed (or did he?) Syrio. Not sure how I feel about Arya being Tywin's cupbearer instead of Roose's, but I hope that change won't mean that we'll lose the "weasel soup". Valar morghulis!

The changes with Qarth were a little odd, but I guess it worked out. Too bad they cut Vaes Tolorro, but it's understandable, probably budget reasons. Holy fuck was Pyat Pree ugly or what. :lol:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Indecency
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 am 

Morrigan wrote:
Not sure how I feel about Arya being Tywin's cupbearer instead of Roose's, but I hope that change won't mean that we'll lose the "weasel soup".

Yeah, that's confused me for a second. We haven't even seen Roose.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:47 am 

Yes we have, he was with Robb.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Messiah_X
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:05 am 

Actually Roose was in the beginning of this episode having a conversation with Robb on the battlefield. Perfect look in my opinion, but his voice just doesn't seem right. A bit too deep I guess considering he's described to have a soft voice, almost whispering at times. Having Arya be Tywin's cupbearer doesn't necessarily prevent her from becoming Roose's later.

I actually liked the Qarth scene, but the people seemed a bit off. Too typical European for a race I always imagined to be more exotic, Asian even. Kind of made me think more of how I imagined Meereen in the later novels, with kind of a Greek/Roman feel (and were those Unsullied guarding the city or was it just me?) I actually liked that they added in the Summer Islander bit to Xaro's backstory, but why the unnecessary change? Not enough black actors on the show?

I liked the new Joffrey scene, as unnecessary as it was. I have a feeling this is going to somehow lead into the Chataya scene late in the season since they cut her character (I really hope Ros takes her place).

The Tyrion/Lancel dialogue was perfect

Didn't like the way Gregor (The Mountain) seemed so minor. He's a great villain in his own right, and it seems like they made him out to be more of a simple-minded henchman like Polliver, Raff, etc. Whatever, I'm sure they'll give him more to do, and I expect he'll fill the Vargo Hoat role for now. The Tickler was awesome, but I hope they explain to viewers what this "brotherhood" he keeps asking about is :lol: seems like they got ahead of themselves on that one, but I'm sure it has to do with the fact that its much harder to tell off screen backstory about characters that have barely been introduced.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 am 

I'm glad we got to see Roose. I like the way they cast him, though it's very different to how I pictured him.

Also, I loved Bronn's line "There's no cure for bein' a cunt."

Messiah_X wrote:
I actually liked the Qarth scene, but the people seemed a bit off. Too typical European for a race I always imagined to be more exotic, Asian even.

They seemed to be depicted in a much less exotic manner than the book paints them (unlike any real-life culture, really) but I think the depiction works just the same. They have a Zoroastrian-era Persian kind of look to them, which suits their position as a magnificent desert civilization. The book does describe them as being very white, so the racially European features of the people themselves is fine.

Nurman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:53 am 

AAh so many spoilers... But still I must keep reading.

I currently have no acces to the new episodes, so reading spoilers is the best (or worst) I can do :>

Or maybe I should just go to the library and check if they have the books...

I_Am_Vengeance
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 am 

haha, yeah that was amazing, I literally laughed out loud.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 am 

I_Am_Vengeance wrote:

haha, yeah that was amazing, I literally laughed out loud.

I gave my ex a death stare.
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:06 am 

Messiah_X wrote:
Actually Roose was in the beginning of this episode having a conversation with Robb on the battlefield. Perfect look in my opinion, but his voice just doesn't seem right. A bit too deep I guess considering he's described to have a soft voice, almost whispering at times. Having Arya be Tywin's cupbearer doesn't necessarily prevent her from becoming Roose's later.

I actually liked the Qarth scene, but the people seemed a bit off. Too typical European for a race I always imagined to be more exotic, Asian even. Kind of made me think more of how I imagined Meereen in the later novels, with kind of a Greek/Roman feel (and were those Unsullied guarding the city or was it just me?) I actually liked that they added in the Summer Islander bit to Xaro's backstory, but why the unnecessary change? Not enough black actors on the show?

I liked the new Joffrey scene, as unnecessary as it was. I have a feeling this is going to somehow lead into the Chataya scene late in the season since they cut her character (I really hope Ros takes her place).

The Tyrion/Lancel dialogue was perfect

Didn't like the way Gregor (The Mountain) seemed so minor. He's a great villain in his own right, and it seems like they made him out to be more of a simple-minded henchman like Polliver, Raff, etc. Whatever, I'm sure they'll give him more to do, and I expect he'll fill the Vargo Hoat role for now. The Tickler was awesome, but I hope they explain to viewers what this "brotherhood" he keeps asking about is :lol: seems like they got ahead of themselves on that one, but I'm sure it has to do with the fact that its much harder to tell off screen backstory about characters that have barely been introduced.

Part of the problem with Gregor is that he... well, he IS a minor character. How little actual dialogue is there from him? He's a pervasive character throughout the books (or at least through Storm of Swords, can't speak for the books after), but rarely is he actually in a scene. It's always Tywin saying "Hey I sent Ser Gregor to do some rapin' and pillagin', cool dude."

Always imagined the Qaartheen as a sort of super-exotic Middle-Eastern/Arabic looking people. Saudi's with colour!

Damn you people with internet limits large enough to DL the episodes/can watch it on TV.

Animicantus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 am 

Episode 4 was pretty good, even though there wasn't a whole ton of action. The lack of Jon Snow and Theon Greyjoy was disappointing, but it seems that a large portion of episode 5 is going to be from Jon Snow's POV just based on the previews. Just a little rundown review:
What was good:
1. The scene with Joffrey was greatly enjoyable and not entirely useless. I do remember Tyrion and Bronn discussing getting Joffrey laid in the book, however, it seems it never happens and is never talked about again. I suppose there's the explanation.
2. Robb Stark in general. Everything about him, and every scene with him. He's brilliantly cast. The scene where Grey Wind savages the Lannister guard was badass. The scene with the boy's foot also shows that while he may be a great commander, he's not all there yet in terms of being a leader.
3. Pyat Pree. Goddamn he's a fugly one, but the look is perfect.
4. "There's no cure for being a cunt" - Bronn. Bronn is also perfectly cast. He's tough and funny as shit. I do wish we could see more of Shagga, though it's not really a big deal, and he was in the last episode.
5. The scene with Stannis and Renly was well done. Shows how immature and bitchy they both are. The scene's with Littlefinger were also well done. I love Renly's "I don't like you, Lord Baelish." Also shows how tough Catelyn is. On a side note, Margaery Tyrell is the hottest woman on the show. ***
6. Melissandre and Davos at the end. The animation was fucking awesome.
7. The Tickler and Lord Tywin were both perfectly cast.

It's a shame she weds that cunt Joffrey

defyexistance wrote:
It also sounds like he says "The raven licks my asshole" as the first vocal line there. It never fails to crack me up.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 am 

I'm getting a bit annoyed by the lack of Riverrun and the Tullys.

Messiah_X
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 am 

True that Gregor doesn't have much personality in the books either, and he is a VERY one dimensional villain. Its not the fact that they didn't give him much of a role, its more the way they did it. It kind of annoyed me that his whole purpose as leader of the soldiers at Harrenhal was to point and say "YOU!" Kind of nitpicky though, and hopefully they'll give him the proper treatment. The books probably do make him seem like a greater monster because of all the field reports and dialogue about him. He's still no Ramsay :lol:

Definitely missing Riverrun, but it seems like another plot line to be rewritten or pushed back. The show is choosing to make Robb the POV character more than Catelyn (and thank the gods for that, imagine her dreary inner monologues playing out on television). I imagine if they choose to introduce Riverrun and get us caught up with the characters there, they'll do it next season. I'm guessing
since Jaime is locked up in Robb's war camp, when Catelyn frees him Robb will be forced to bring her to Riverrun to be held on house arrest like in the book, and to regroup. They at least need Edmure eventually

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next