Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Lord_Brendan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:21 am 

Almost 2 weeks ago during a gig I was trampled on pretty badly during a wall of death. As I was pretty hyped up I never really felt anything wrong til the next day. I waited a few days til I got back to my home town to check up with doctors (I FUCKING HATE DOCTORS)

The doctor said that they suspected I had cracked my 6th and 7th ribs and sent me for a CT Scan and wrote me a perscription for some painkillers. Problem is that I keep getting these weird symptoms but I do not know if they are normal or if I should be worried. I really can't be bothered wasting more time and money on something that may be normal

Symptoms

- I keep feeling this rumbling sensation go up my chest (just the sternum area)

- Phlegm builds extremely quickly whenever I sit or lay, which causes my gag reflex to go off which fucking hurts my ribs

- My appetite has completely died. When I try to eat the tiniest bit, such as a small bowl of noodles, I feel completely bloated and out of breath

So, anyone know what could be wrong? Is it worth checking out to be safe or are rhese just normal things after an injury like that?
Hmm, I actually wouldn't mind buying him a sauna if it would reduce the odds of me getting infected by his excess sensitive-skin flakes that get blown off in the wind. I don't want to turn into a cunt.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:50 am 

I didn't get any of that when I jacked up my ribs, you should always consult your Dr though even if you can't afford or or just don't want to go at least give them a call. You just never know what's going on inside and you don't want to be that guy who doesn't get checked out then winds up in the hospital.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 pm 

My advice would be not to seek advice about a medical issue on a metal forum. Go see a doctor (again), seriously.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.