Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Necroghast
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:18 am 

I really like a lot of those pieces, they've got a great clean aesthetic and simple design. I like all the wolf pieces, but I particularly like the "reigning tree" pin, its got a really cool design. Good stuff!

Can we resurrect this thread? I was really enjoying seeing everyone's work. Here are a few things I've done recently, I'll have more at the end of the semester when I actually get the chance to photograph things. More pictures on my Tumblr: cspsillustrations.tumblr.com

Here's some sort of stag beetle variant I rendered in Blender cycles render for my digital 3d class. Happy with the model, but I still need better texture. If you havent used Blender, it's a awesome FREE 3d program thats getting better and better every day.
Spoiler: show

I made this board game for my non digital games class. We had to take a game with little to no fiction and reskin in to include fiction. I choose the game dots and made it about the domestication of animals. There are more pictures on my tumblr page.

Here's a painting from my advanced painting class. Working on a much much larger version in my studio right now with a lot more detail. Color in the photo is a bit off.

Don't remember if I already posted this so forgive me if I did. A Bear Wight from A Song of Ice and Fire that I did in Photoshop at the end of the summer.

The pictures are super huge so if you want to see them at a better scale just check out my Tumblr that I linked at the top.
What have you guys been working on?

dontlivefastjustdie
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 am 

Logo I did recently for Mangled (ATL thrashing death metal). Finishing up a logo for Grinchfinger (GA grindcore) and then a logo and shirt design for Worse Off Alive (RI blackened crust/punk) next!

Other logos n shit here: http://facebook.com/ryanimator
Ryanimator! - Logos and Artwork

woelve
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:17 am 

I'm both graphic designer and metalhead. Usually make commercial stuff ( http://trippner.org/studioen.php - BTW if you know anyone in need of a free commercial premium logo design, I'm giving two designs a month for free ). Metal related stuff that I did:

dontlivefastjustdie
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:53 am 

Nice work!! Not big on photoshop stuff myself but the Petrichorus, Alas, Tyranny, and Phlegethon logos/mock ups are very well done!

Recent stuff I've done...

Logo for deep south grinders Grinchfinger

Logo and album/shirt art for blackened crusters Worse Off Alive
Ryanimator! - Logos and Artwork

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7