Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 am 

Acrobat wrote:
Man, turns out shitty companies like Brew Dog have started to get copycats. I was killing time at the airport the other day and found an Italian beer called "Punks do it Bitter". I was hoping to get something close to an English bitter or ale, but no it was that American-style Brewdog-esque ultra-hopped IPA, where you can taste nothing but hops and it starts to hurt your nose after a while. I guess the "punk" part in the label was a dead give-away.

Italy has a fairly large craft beer scene going on for years now. Aside from the Nordics (excluding Finland) and the Belgians (naturally), they were the first ones with a good scene going in Europe. I guess the punk schtick is fairly BrewDog inspired since Elav is one of the later ones though some of their beers are pretty good, if you like the American-style craft beer.

narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:24 am 

I'm in Bavaria for xmas with the folks right now. Wandering around a market yesterday we saw Stachelbier and tried that for the first time. Essentially it's a bock that after pouring they stick a red hot poker into to froth it up. Supposedly it caramelizes the excess malt and makes the beer slightly sweeter. They don't let you try a before and after taste so it might just be a gimmick, but it was damn tasty and interesting.

TadGhostal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:05 am 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Daaaamn, you made off like a bandit. I still really want to try the barleywine, so I've been poking around craigslist seeing if anyone is selling some at a not-too-marked-up price. Funny how this shit practically becomes its own currency. :lol:

Let me know how that Peppermint Bark Porter ends up.

I finally got around to cracking open the Peppermint Bark and I really enjoyed it. It's probably not for everyone but it you are a fan of peppermint and stouts or porters then I'd check it out.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:20 pm 

Anybody has Untappd? I know Smoking Gnu is on it but feel free to add me too as I'm pretty lonely there: https://untappd.com/user/Metantoine

I added a bunch of stuff I tried during Christmas. The best one I tried was La Grivoise des fêtes from Trou du Diable!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Waltz_of_Ghouls
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:25 pm 

Just added you!

Spoiler: show

This right here is one of the many reasons why Dunham is hand down the best fucking brewery in Quebec. Yes, it is sold like that. Here you will find 4 bottles of their Leo's Early Breakfast IPA, and india pale ale brewed with Earl Grey tea and guava purée. In this hand-made rack, you get two LEB aged in Pinot Noir barrel and two LEB aged in white wine barrel.

Star-Gazer
Trust and you'll be trusted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:14 pm 

saw someone else ask about this app, here am I: https://untappd.com/user/ratchetmario

I have to admit my regular brew is Natty Ice in a 40, though

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:34 am 

Waltz_of_Ghouls wrote:
Just added you!

This right here is one of the many reasons why Dunham is hand down the best fucking brewery in Quebec. Yes, it is sold like that. Here you will find 4 bottles of their Leo's Early Breakfast IPA, and india pale ale brewed with Earl Grey tea and guava purée. In this hand-made rack, you get two LEB aged in Pinot Noir barrel and two LEB aged in white wine barrel.

So... Style and flash before substance? Quirky and weird rather than down-to-earth?

Waltz_of_Ghouls
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:33 pm 

MacMoney wrote:
Waltz_of_Ghouls wrote:
Just added you!

So... Style and flash before substance? Quirky and weird rather than down-to-earth?

I'm not sure I'm following you here... Are you saying these are mutually exclusive things? Like, this brewery cannot release both amazing regular brews AND excellent more out there ones? It's not like their more original stuff is simply weird for the sake of being weird. On the contrary, their different barrel aged beers and blends are pretty much always outstanding. Just like their pale ales, porters and regular stouts are great too... But then, I'm not the kind of guy to judge a brewery without trying their brews first.

As for the wooden rack, if you see it as being all flash and style, I don't know man, I just think it's cool for the brewery to take the time and make these for this limited batch. It's a little extra something that you will still have once the beers are gone.

Niklas Sanger
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:33 pm 

I'm drinking some Yards Philadelphia pale ale, definitely my favorite beer now, made right in my hometown.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:36 am 

Definitely give Yards Brawler a shot. Not mind-blowing but a pretty damn good session beer.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:31 am 

Y'all should add me on untappd too:

https://untappd.com/user/Lvoelz

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:08 am 

Right. Gnu, 'Toine and Mr Gazer I think I've added you, but here I am anyway (just joined today);

https://untappd.com/user/Reverand_C

My collection

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:45 pm 

All the Clown Shoes bombers were $5.99 at binnys tonight so I got some Space Cake double IPA to enjoy tonight. I really liked the last double of theirs I had so I'm hoping this one goes well too.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:20 pm 

So many of the Clown Shoes names give me a mental holdup while drinking, since I hear something like "Space Cake" and expect something sweet and Breakfast Stout-y only to end up with an IPA.

To be honest, the Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Stout is less impressive than the first one I tried (I was quite drunk at the time so I wasn't paying close attention to the flavor.) Tastes quite watery and the booziness is a bit too forward. Christ, I hope BCBS hasn't ruined all other Bourbon barrel stouts for me.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:31 pm 

Decided to spend the night drinking in my apartment, so I hit up the local Lotte Mart and got a selection of mainly boring beers - Guinness, the store brand hefeweizen (which is actually quite decent!), a Korean ESB that's not too bad and a bottle of this Weihenstehaner Vitus weizenbock that I'm currently drinking. Really a pretty damn good beer and worthy of the praise it gets. You've got all the wheaty aspects you'd expect, plus a load of clove, a hint of alcohol burn that lingers on the tongue, huge biscuity malt all held together with a nice creamy medium body. Dunno how often I'll drink this at $7 for a bottle of it, but I'm definitely glad I gave it a go tonight.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 pm 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
Nice one Basque! Don't think I've ever had the dubbel by La Trappe, and the glass that comes with that four pack looks awesome. I wanna get me one.

Grave_Wyrm wrote:
Same here. I'm finding myself a bit more envious of the glass than of the beers, but I'm confident they will be good. Keep us posted, Basque!

Ways less aromatic than I expected. Nothing special.
And that's the second glass of La Trappe that I have (the previous one is better).
Anyway, I have (had) better beer glasses that this.
I'll have to take some pictures!

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:16 pm 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
So many of the Clown Shoes names give me a mental holdup while drinking, since I hear something like "Space Cake" and expect something sweet and Breakfast Stout-y only to end up with an IPA.

I can get over that since the beer is really good (well honestly I don't really care if the name matches the flavor either way). Clown Shoes is climbing high on my list of breweries I really enjoy and it's super nice that the price tag isn't astronomical like a lot of other craft beer. That and the fact that it's always readily available have made it a go to for me. Bonus fact is that I just realized the other night that their brewery is in the same town my wife's aunt lives in. Methinks it's time for a visit.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:29 pm 

just tried the "Prenicious Weed", a double/triple/whatever IPA by Garage Beauty, a little Kiwi brand. Worth finding if you can! Punishingly hoppy and bitter at the start but in a way that I enjoy, and as it warms throughout the drink (I love a long neck.. the beer actually lasts long enough to warm up a tad) it's basically like a layer of smooth, smooth toffee mixes with the whole thing... just divine.

Other beers of late: mostly Hardcore IPAs by Brewdog (still as eye openingly delicious as when I first had them), and plenty of export longnecks, naturally.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:10 pm 

Had my first cognac barrel-aged beer recently, La Trappe Oak-Aged Quad (this beer: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/184/53946/ ). The barrels completely change every batch, as you can see here: http://www.latrappetrappist.com/en-en/t ... atch-file/ . The one I had was 82% aged in cognac barrels, 7% aged in virgin acacia wood barrels and the rest aged in virgin oak barrels. Lots of bright, sharp brandy, grape, and fig notes, with some oaky vanillin as well.

I really wish the damn thing was cheaper, as it was really good and as far as I am aware nobody else in the world is doing something like this beer. Look at that second link up there; literally every batch of this beer is a completely unique barrel blend. This batch I had was four-fifths cognac barrel and one-fifth virgin wood barrels; the next batch was five-sixths sherry barrel and one-sixth virgin wood. A few batches earlier they did one that was 90% bourbon barrel, 10% cognac barrel. One of the batches was entirely aged in Scotch barrels. As far as I'm aware they're the only brewery using lots of barrels made with acacia wood (as opposed to oak) and using at least some virgin oak almost every batch. It's an excellent way to see how different wine/spirit barrels (and different types of wood period) affect beer, because the same beer goes in every time.

schizoid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 am 

caspian wrote:
just tried the "Prenicious Weed", a double/triple/whatever IPA by Garage Beauty, a little Kiwi brand. Worth finding if you can! Punishingly hoppy and bitter at the start but in a way that I enjoy, and as it warms throughout the drink (I love a long neck.. the beer actually lasts long enough to warm up a tad) it's basically like a layer of smooth, smooth toffee mixes with the whole thing... just divine.

Just wanted to clear up, it's called Pernicious Weed and it's brewed by Garage Project, about 2km's from my home. I don't drink much of it as it's too expensive (yes, even when so local). But they are renowned for some pretty experimental beers.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:11 am 

Hmmm going to be in Wellington in February, and have an overnight stay there. Might see if I can track this down.

My collection

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:09 am 

while you're at it Crushed, get the Parrotdog Bloody Dingo. It's an Imperial Red IPA, and arguably the best IPA I've ever tasted (a huge call coming from an obsessive like me). Super hoppy but super balanced, dangerously quaffable for an imperial, layer upon layer of complexity... it's hard to talk about it without sounding like a pretentious douche, but it's well worth finding. I think stocks are gonna run out, too, so it's well worth tracking down before it's too late.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

TadGhostal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 am 

Anyone interested, feel free to add me on Untappd, too: https://untappd.com/user/ptgrady

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:40 am 

Just added you; I'm the guy from Oak Park.

Looking forward to two excellent beer weekends - This weekend my friend from Iowa is visiting, and we intend to bar crawl through Sheffield's (which has Darkness 14, 13, and Backwoods Bastard on tap) Map Room and Local Option.

Then next weekend my Michigan friends are coming down and ferrying me a bunch of Short's beer - Right now they snagged Liberator, but I'm hoping they can grab Cup a Joe and Evil Urges too. They're also bringing some of the Dragon's Milk Reserve with Raspberries. :D

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:24 pm 

Ask your Iowa friend to mule you some Toppling Goliath and Peace Tree.

Niklas Sanger
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:30 pm 

I'm drinking a Shock Top Honey Crisp that my friend gave me. Its pretty good. I don't mind a "fruity" beer once in a while, as long as its not a light beer.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm 

A friend brought me a Sierra Nevada stout tonight, pretty damn good. What you American fellows think of this one?

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:40 pm 

The regular stout? Pretty tasty. I don't recall if I prefer the stout or the Porter but I liked one over the other for sure, I recall thinking one of them was a bit too roasty+hoppy at the same time.

Sierra Nevada Narwhal is an incredible imperial stout by the way.

schizoid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:47 am 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
Hmmm going to be in Wellington in February, and have an overnight stay there. Might see if I can track this down.

It's in Aro Valley, which is pretty close to the town centre. Used to be gas station, or "garage", hence the name. Wellington's pretty small so if you're real keen you could visit the Parrot Dog brewery (if you're familiar with them also). Tuatara is located on the fringe of the Wellington region out in Kapiti, but I think they're overrated.

Just found this... http://www.craftbeercapital.com/cbcmap/cbcmap.php

Drinking this right now, probably my favourite NZ pale ale.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:15 am 

Yeah nice, thanks. If I get the time (which I probably will) I'll do some driving around and have a look. Got a hire car which we're picking up from Auckland, so getting around won't be a problem. The morning after we'll be heading over to Nelson to check out some of the beer over there.

I'll second the Narwhal recommendation. That's a damn fine stout.

My collection

schizoid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:36 am 

Wellington is so small you can walk around it. Nelson has some famous (in NZ) breweries too, notably McCashins (Stoke, ex Macs) and I hear Mussel Inn is a must. Sounds like a sweet holiday. Unless you are on business, in which case, damn you :fuck:

TadGhostal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 am 

Earthcubed wrote:
The regular stout? Pretty tasty. I don't recall if I prefer the stout or the Porter but I liked one over the other for sure, I recall thinking one of them was a bit too roasty+hoppy at the same time.

Sierra Nevada Narwhal is an incredible imperial stout by the way.

Yeah, Narwhal is really great. I still have a couple bottles from 2013 that I want to crack open soon. I never see their standard stout anywhere.

~Guest 21181
The Great Fearmonger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 pm 

I had a 2012 Narwhal recently that was delish, I have to remember to put a four-pack away for long term. As far as their regular stout, some of their year-round six-pack offerings are not distributed to all their markets.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:52 pm 

schizoid wrote:
Sounds like a sweet holiday. Unless you are on business, in which case, damn you :fuck:

Will definitely be on the lookout for Mussel Inn, thanks again. McCashin and Stoke I'm familiar with, but keen to get over there anyway.

Nah... this isn't a business trip, having another two week holiday starting in Auckland, then going up to the Coromandel, and exploring as much of the north island east coast as much as we can for a week (going out to White Island too), then doing the north of the south island, before heading down to Dunedin for a few days.

My collection

BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:53 pm 

BasqueStorm wrote:
And that's the second glass of La Trappe that I have (the previous one is better).
Anyway, I have (had) better beer glasses that this.
I'll have to take some pictures!

I took those today:

-Maredsous Brune:
http://www.maredsousbieres.be/

-Abbaye D'Aulne Premier Cru 9°:
http://abbayedaulne.com/#beers

Quote:
Blonde abbey beer with second fermentation in the bottle.
Result of passion and savoir-faire, this beer is characterised by a palette of strong and subtle flavours.
A beer with a rounded flavour, rich body and assertive character that places it among the top abbey beers.
Tasting notes: Aromas are reminiscent of sherry and anise. A full-bodied mouthfeel accompanied by a slightly caramelized flavour. The complex aromas and full body provide a lasting and multilayered finish.
Alcohol content: 9%
Plato degree: 18
Bitterness: 20 EBU (medium)
Colour: 11 EBC (golden)
Ideal drinking temperature: 8°C
Food pairing: Seafood, delicacies.

-Trappistes Rochefort 8:
http://www.trappist.be/en/pages/trappist-beers-rochefort.html

Quote:
”Rochefort 8,” the newest addition to the line, dates from 1955. Originally this beer was only brewed for New Year’s Eve celebrations. “Rochefort 8” begins with a density of 20.8º Plato and reaches a final 9.2% ABV. Masculine in character, it lends itself best to being enjoyed among friends! Due to the overwhelming success of this beer, the monks decided around 1960 to brew it on a regular basis. Sometimes this beer is also referred to as the “Special.”

P.S: And some of the beer glasses:

Niklas Sanger
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:58 pm 

I'm drinking a Yuengling right now, one of my favorite beers. Plus my friends never drink it.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:30 am 

Waltz_of_Ghouls wrote:
I'm not sure I'm following you here... Are you saying these are mutually exclusive things? Like, this brewery cannot release both amazing regular brews AND excellent more out there ones? It's not like their more original stuff is simply weird for the sake of being weird. On the contrary, their different barrel aged beers and blends are pretty much always outstanding. Just like their pale ales, porters and regular stouts are great too... But then, I'm not the kind of guy to judge a brewery without trying their brews first.

As for the wooden rack, if you see it as being all flash and style, I don't know man, I just think it's cool for the brewery to take the time and make these for this limited batch. It's a little extra something that you will still have once the beers are gone.

I'm not saying they're mutually exclusive, just that your statement comes off as "These guys are great 'cos they do these wonky beers". And well, those kinds of rack things come off as the same kind of deals as limited editions of metal albums with bones/hair/whathaveyou included on the side as a special deal i.e. stuff that I couldn't care less about.

But fair enough, I understand where you are coming from and I'll take your word for it that they're good with their regulars as well as their more out there beers. My apologies.

BasqueStorm wrote:
Maredsous Brune:
Abbaye D'Aulne Premier Cru 9°
Trappistes Rochefort 8

The Rochefort is a superb, heavy, dark Belgian: Somewhat sweet, quite a bit of liquorice and dark fruit. I think I like the 8 even better than the 10 which I found a bit too sweet and straightforward to my tastes. The Maredsous Brune was much too light for its flavors. There was a fairly pleasant herbal hit of hops on the finish, but just too light and too carbonated to be pleasant.

griekis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:28 am 

I have been drinking beer long long time , since I remember , I hate lagers and pilseners and such crap beers, (unless its dunkel or schwarzbier)
I will re post and try to organize my posts, its will, be hard but I try, long long time beer reviews

Last edited by griekis on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
griekis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:33 am 

I tryd last friday - Guinness stout. I cant say muych I have talk much about guinness...damn awesome beer

I tryd Swedish Porter - D. Carnegie and Co ... damn awesome, IMO best beer made in Sweden, if it would be 6% and li stronger it would be awesome beer, it would be perfect for Scandinavian climate.
I dont know if there is good porter in Den or Nor, but I know finn has good porters I tryd long time ago
I realy think this is best Swe beer

Arlanda - Indian pale Ale,
Pretty good, bitter taste whit hummel and malt taste, strong one, I need to take a leek after every 30min, good aiplain was delight 30min.
Its pretty popular but overprized, specially in airport

Riga - cafe
Uzavas light, well I choose it because it was only one and its made whit german beer traditions, and german sossadge was my meal

Train
Valmiermuizas Dark
2 bottles
1th time I tried it its new, but good, reminds my childhood when I was younger, this is why I love dark beers
excellent taste. I hope this beer company who made it will keep traditions alive

Gay town streets
Aldara Porter / Marcel will say this taste is sweet, but I like it it s my one of fav beers, 6,8% strong good taste, I like it. really its autumn and spring beer
I do love it hehehehe

Home
Old Spencer Hen
Ale , good taste. - reindeer sausage it was weird taste

Saku Tume aka Saku Dark bought today in gay town aka my home town , WTF, good Estonian beer
I was surprised , pretty good, liltle sweet, I think mix between ordinary dark and porter

Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbeer
BEST BEER WHAT I HAVE DRINK FOR LONG, WHEN I WILL SEE IT I WILL BUY
Taste like a smoke, from fire, excellent beer, I really like it

Aldara Dumaku Rugtais , what can be translated like smoke bitter
Well I dont like Aladara beers, but it was OK taste
I drunk Samson dark , a CZ beer , pretty good, typical Cz beer taste and character
I did drink Ginger Ale Dark, awesome, it was long time since I drunk it , damn good I love ginger ale
I will drink now Ginger Ale Cherry

Cesu Porter , I found store where its price drop , its winter beer and they need sold it asap,
Paullaner Munchen, well IMO october fest edition is best from this beer, I dont like lager so good anymore,
but maybe it was export , because I have tried good this beer to

Those who knows me, already know I like Franzikanen Weisse, now I am drinking Dunkel, pity in Sweden it is hard to get those, I need order
But still somehow Weisse has better taste, but this is not bad at all

Krombacher dark
Pretty ordinary, nothing special , I did not know such dark beer exist since all German TV commercials show only light or pils
So I did pass by store and saw it and bought

Uzavas Dark and light from bottles
Dark was awesome, I think I will miss it

Spaten orginal Munchen beer
Wary light color , but IMO all those Lowenbrau, Paulaner, Spaten, best beers what they make is for Oktoberfest
Newcastle Brown Ale - well I dont know after porter and guinness it has not such beer taste, it was ''week''

Gotlands Bryggeri - Wisby Closteröll - typical monostery beers taste, ion begginig you can feel strong belgie abd bayerishe monostery beer character, but in the end all turns to Scandinavianh taste

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IlrPuze6Aps/THVqBmnUWsI/AAAAAAAACAY/Ltd6s2T0Ve8/s1600/wisby-klosterøl.jpg[/img]

griekis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:49 am 

Ok now here comes some analyses I hope it makes sense, more organized and so on ,,, I love beer , stouts, porters, ale, IPA, rauchbiers, märzen, kölsh, altbiers, hefe weizens, dunkel weizens , I hate lagers and pilseners unless its dunkel and schwarcbier

Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout

Just tryd it, awesome american black beer, taste like swedish porter,I enjoyed it but since taste are same, ok almost same and 0.3 can and swe bottle same ... ony USA cost sek 24 and swe cost sek 16 ... so I will buy swedish, but I hope one day I will be able to get this in bottle

St Peters Cream Stout - exelent stout 6.5% alcohol, best stout what I have drunk long time , bitter taste, good 0.5 bottle , I hate 0.3 and so on, so exelent, defebetly I will buy more in closest days

[/quote]

Westmalle Dobbel
Good trappistet beer, great taste , one of best ones

went to Bishops Arms today one pub in Luleå
Maybe not huge but generaly better choose then in other swedish bars from draft beers, many countries, but not so many stouts n porters as draft, but what a bottle choose + whisky
I bought one Chimay (I saw also blue n red bottle ) IMO it was tripple Chimay draft beer , light coulor

Why trapiste beer dobble or ''weeker'' are darker coulor, then tripple or stronger? shoodnt it be other way around?

http://www.bishopsarms.com/Lulea/Presentation

2 beers, both I drunk in city streets even its elegal, but more where are no ppl, close to Lule river, from bottle, I had no glasses

Mohau negra - spanish dark lager
Awesome, well more fits into spansih weather, but it was awesome , because it tasted so good even it was in air tempreture

Samuel Adams Black Lager
Well also good lager from Boston, if we talk about lager beers I prefere darker , this was OK taste but since it was warm, it did not taste so well, it must be colder

[/quote]

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 86  Next