Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Erotetic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:47 am 

getting pretty sick of Sons of Anarchy. a lot of characters killed off, but douche mom is still there fucking everything up, feels like one of those things lazy writers do. Hopefully the show at least ends with some integrity like Breaking Bad, unlike Dexter.

loved True Detective and Utopia and, oh, what else is on HBO? oh Hannibal, season 2 made it all worthwhile.

Cosmos would've been great if I was 13-16.

Game of Thrones is always good, if not always satisfying.

Maron was about as good as a comedy that isn't funny can be.

The Leftovers, I was moderately interested in until I found out the douche from Lost was behind it, suggesting this would be another show with no point and going nowhere, but I kept watching... then I hit a brick wall of absolute apathy about it when they had some Lost'esque shitty music flash-back episode.

Californication, again, if only I was a teenager. gave up on this show.

Walking Dead, tried to watch the first season. got through all of it, and what a fucking waste of time.

Vikings, good enough, but I don't know if I like it as much as I liked Rome.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is pretty up its own ass politically, but regularly laugh-out-loud funny. not as good as anything of Charlie Brookers', but still worthwhile.

Under the Dome. absolute rubbish unless you have a massive Stephen King fetish.

Brooklyn Nine Nine, good enough I'll watch another season. certainly not utter dreck like Veep, and maybe more comedic potential than Maron.

Inside Amy Schumer, still pretty ok.

NTSF.SD.SUV, another one I gave up on for lacking in the funny. seems to rely on a lot of references to shows I don't give two fucks about.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:30 am 

Erotetic wrote:
getting pretty sick of Sons of Anarchy. a lot of characters killed off, but douche mom is still there fucking everything up, feels like one of those things lazy writers do. Hopefully the show at least ends with some integrity like Breaking Bad, unlike Dexter.

Yeah, if we're talking major female TV characters who deserve to be hated, Gemma from SoA tops my list. Of course at this point I hate almost every character left on that show except for Wendy and Unser.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:55 am 

I like Chibbs.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:09 am 

Maybe Chibs or Bobby Elvis should have

Spoiler: show
become President of the MC instead of Jax.

That would have made more real-life sense, but this is a TV show and we know who the main character is, so...

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:57 am 

I checked out the new CBS show, Stalker, last night and it was pretty good. Not surprising since they put it on right after Criminal Minds and it's done by the same guy who does The Following. Not sure how well lived the show will be though it is based soley on catching stalkers... it's got Dylan McDermott in it too so that's cool.

dunno how I feel about him being a stalker too. It was kinda weird but whatever.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

volutetheswarth
Our Lady of Perpetual Butthurt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:00 pm 

darkeningday wrote:
I quite liked The Waldo Moment, although some of the romantic drama felt stiff (oof), awkwardly inserted (oof oof) and a bit too forced (don't worry, I'm stopping there). The underlying message was a great one, though, and quite relevant given this era where we prop up maudlin Banksy graffiti as art and shower unimpeded adulation on the transgressive works of Tarantino and Bret Easton Ellis. Waldo as a character was pretty insufferable though, and rarely a pleasure to watch much less listen to.

I think the character of Waldo was the best part of the episode, because it was an accurate depiction of all the crap that gets undue praise and pop exposure, somehow being acknowledged as our history, like a virus with everyone cheering their downfall.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:10 am 

It's probably my least favourite episode. Sure, credit to the message and all, but it was all a bit on the nose and -while that was the intention- Waldo was indeed pretty obnoxious.

newp
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:47 pm 

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/new- ... -showtime/

9 new episodes of Twin Peaks in 2016. It is actually happening. :o

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:25 pm 

CorpseFister wrote:
http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/new-twin-peaks-2016-showtime/

9 new episodes of Twin Peaks in 2016. It is actually happening. :o

My favorite David Lynch role is when he was in Louie.

This might be as good a time as any to watch the original series. I've seen the movie, but not the series.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:32 pm 

I recommend doing that, as the series is definitely much better. There isn't really any of the atmosphere of the series in the movie, it's just weirder and less immersive. You'll probably be amazed at how warmly Laura Palmer is described and remembered by characters in the series.

I also saw the movie first, and after seeing it, I wasn't actually very interested in the series. I read that the movie had not been received very well (whereas the show was obviously a huge success), so I decided to watch it, just hoping that it would be better.

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:34 am 

So people actually like American Horror Story? :scratch: I'd seen various parts of all three seasons and it always seemed pretty bad. Because I am a patient boyfriend I watched the first episode of this new season and it was just...bad...again. What the hell. Writing sucked, directing sucked, acting was just mediocre...shit was just all over the place, it was a mess.

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:09 am 

So I was recommended to watch Brickleberry, an animated show set in a ranger park. I was told that it would have offensive and perverse jokes (which I don't mind). But after watching the pilot, I felt that this show was such a tryhard at being offensively funny. Not sure if it gets better but I think it's safe to say that I won't be watching any more episodes, unless someone else tells me otherwise.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:21 am 

Under_Starmere wrote:
So people actually like American Horror Story? :scratch: I'd seen various parts of all three seasons and it always seemed pretty bad. Because I am a patient boyfriend I watched the first episode of this new season and it was just...bad...again. What the hell. Writing sucked, directing sucked, acting was just mediocre...shit was just all over the place, it was a mess.

Fucking awful, awful show.

its almost liek it was made on fx or sumthing
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 am 

I tried the first episode way back when it came out and found it completely unwatchable. Couple of friends like it so I may give it another shot, but eh, not too hopeful.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:40 am 

I thought the second season of American Horror Story was good; nothing mind-blowing (and definitely overlong) but I'm glad I watched it.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:40 am 

Under_Starmere wrote:
So people actually like American Horror Story? :scratch:

I watched season 3 a year ago and wrote mostly negative things about it here. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't bother watching "Coven."

Still, I will admit to enjoying season 1. That might have been due to the fact that at the time, I realized it was getting ridiculous how many of the TV shows I watched were about criminals of some sort. I was in the mood for something a bit different, and I heard each season of AHS would be a separate story so I could stop watching at any time. So I watched "Murder House" on DVD, and it was a nice change of pace.

Season 3 was so lame, though, that I'm dismissing season 1 as a fluke and won't bother with season 4.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:52 pm 

I liked season 2, mainly probably for the sexy possessed nun. I liked the serial killer character too, and the nazi doctor was alright. Season 1 was okay, season 3 didn't interest me much and I stopped watching.
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:27 pm 

I'll bet you guys are all over the new season of Downton Abbey, though, right? THE CLOTHES THE HOUSE THE ROMANCE THE FAMILY THE HEARTBREAK THE HISTORY THE DRAMA.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:55 pm 

Well, it was fun to watch with the girl I was seeing at the time :P

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:00 pm 

Gracepoint is proving to be a decent show, thank you Tony. I only have one problem with it really, and that's David Tennant. Oh sure he's a fine actor and all but his "American" accent is just weird and they made him soooo ugly. So ugly. It's almost hard to watch with how man pretty he was before.

Azmodes wrote:

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:00 pm 

Well, watch Broadchurch (the original with his real accent) then, I'm at episode 4 and it's really good!

I enjoyed the premiere of Star Wars Rebels, the characters are pretty cool and it will be fun to follow the series.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:04 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
I enjoyed the premiere of Star Wars Rebels, the characters are pretty cool and it will be fun to follow the series.

Yeah! I'm looking forward to it "replacing" Clone Wars. So far it's not bad at all.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:31 am 

So I only have one episode of Black Mirror left until I'm up to speed. It's been an uneven but mostly good show. There are certain individual aspects that irk me. Like in White Bear, great concept, mostly great execution, but jesus christ the main actress needed to shut the fuck up. She did NOT need to be screaming at the top of her lungs and whining for the ENTIRE episode, causing a bunch of lines to be basically inaudible under it. I get it. It was a fucked up situation. But dial it down.

Also, I have two episodes left to the first season of Orphan Black and it's been a long time since a show has impressed me this much. It's funny, engaging, the characters are all great, and it always leaves me wanting more. Tatiana Maslany is straight up amazing.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 am 

Tatiana is indeed amazing :love: . Really talented and underrated for a long time. It's only now that she's getting the recognition she deserves.

Has anyone been following the new Gotham tv series? They're probably only 3 episodes into the show. I'm planning to give it a watch.

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:25 am 

Started watching The Knick last night. It was...inconsistent, but I'm curious enough to give it another few episodes. They're not doing a very good job of selling the period aspects of the show, but maybe it'll improve.

HellBlazer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:13 pm 

shouvince wrote:
Has anyone been following the new Gotham tv series? They're probably only 3 episodes into the show. I'm planning to give it a watch.

Episode 5 played this week actually. It's decent and I rather enjoy it, but it's hardly must-see TV. If you like the idea of a show that follows the Gotham City police and underworld in a pre-Batman setting, sure check it out, but I doubt it would convince people who don't find the initial premise that appealing.

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:01 pm 

Aye cap'n. Still haven't checked it out yet but will do so in due time.

I did however watch the new Constantine episode. It was quite underwhelming. I think apart from Constantine's role, the other roles have such a weak cast. Apart from the casting, the show scores really low on the pacing. It seemed quite rushed in my opinion. I'm in half a mind to watch next week's episode.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:42 pm 

Yeah that Constantine episode was pretty bad. The main character is amusing, but the story seems rather boring so far, and the editing is a mess, it jumps around constantly. Is it too much to ask to have a scene last for than 10 seconds? Jesus, I miss Breaking Bad.

(Not that I expected Breaking Bad quality from a pulpy comic book adaptation, mind, but even pulpy comic book adaptations could use having scenes that have some breathing room, y'know?)

On a more positive note, finished S2 of Hell on Wheels. I really like the show. I don't know if it's as good as Deadwood yet, but it might end up being better, since Deadwood sadly finished in such an anticlimatic way (due to the cancellation :(). [S2 finale spoilers]
Really sad to see Lilly go even if I was spoiled somewhat. I knew she would die (though not how) because I accidentally saw her shorter number of episodes on IMDB while just looking up actor stuff. :( Seriously, IMDB, how about you put the number of episodes per actor under a mouseover or something? I know I should have known better than risk checking IMDB on a series I'm not caught up with, but that stuff's still aggravating.

Anyway, yeah, I really liked Lilly's character and her death was horrible. So sad. :( I can't say I'm a fan of the Swede, though. I used to find his character interesting, he was creepy as shit but somewhat complex and interesting at the beginning, and the actor is very good too, but he just turned into this straight up cartoon villain at the end. Just getting the whole town destroyed and committing wanton murders for shits and giggles like a big bad from a video game? Come on, this show is better than that. That was a bit disappointing. I also dislike how his fate is ambiguous. I bet he'll turn up again some time, being rescued from drowning by some Sioux or other, and return to cause more chaos and havoc. :rolleyes: Though I sincerely hope not. I hope S3 moves forward into another direction. Thomas Durant is a far better character, IMO. He reminds me of Al Swearengen in a way.

Also, I think I'm gonna need the subtitles from now on. They just mutter in their hick accents too much for me to get everything they say. :lol: In some episodes, I swear I followed about only 70% of what was going on, especially if the characters are slurring drunkenly. Had the same problem with Deadwood.

Anyone watched S3-S4? Is it still going strong? No spoilers please!

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:33 pm 

Constantine first episode is lackluster. I'm preferring the movie version at this stage but I'll give it a few more episodes. There's potential there. Every scene with Harold Perrineau (aka the wheelchair guy from Oz) is good.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:45 am 

The Waldo Moment was indeed awful. Geez. Almost unwatchable episode of Black Mirror.

Moving on, the Doctor Who season finale was pretty great. As with a lot of Doctor Who two parters, the first part felt stretched out too long with not that much content and reveals that were either obvious (Missy's identity) or that I'd spoiled for myself because the internet exists
the Cybermen.
but the second part was pretty great. The Doctor
basically deciding to kill the Master was a HUGE moment and game changer.
I also really liked the nod to
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart
After this season, Clara is still one of my least favourite companions, but a way more interesting arc at least made her bearable. It annoyed me that they put so much focus on her, though, to the point of her becoming basically the main character. It detracted from the Doctor, and this is a Doctor that seemed a lot more unsure of what to do, yet simultaneously two steps ahead. It was a strange balance. I hope the rumours of her leaving at Christmas are true, and we can see a new companion. And this regeneration of the Doctor can come into his own even more. Here's to more much darker Doctor Who next year!

Based on this season, if I had to rate the Doctors, it would go: Matt Smith > David Tennant > Peter Capaldi > Tom Baker > Sylvester Mccoy > Christopher Eccleston > Patrick Troughton > John Pertwee > Peter Davison > Colin Baker > William Hartnell. I've never seen the McGann movie and don't plan to.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Foulchrist
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:19 am 

^ On Black Mirror: I hadn't seen any of the second season until last night, I've only got The Waldo Moment left to watch.

Be Right Back was a bit boring, and mostly frustrating. Yes, I know it must be unsettling to be in the company of a synthetic version of a deceased loved one, but for fuck's sake, she should have thought that through. It's like she was completely unaware of what she was getting into. "Wah, wah, you're not 100% the same as he was, you're not natural, bitch bitch bitch!" Argh, shut the fuck up already!

The White Bear was by far the darkest of them all. Just pretty grizzly stuff, had me obsessing over the concept for a good while after watching.

---

Trailer Park Boys season 8! Had no idea this was out. I've seen most of them, maybe a couple of episodes to go, but they're not as bad as I thought they'd be; I assumed they would have completely lost it. Some parts still feel a bit forced, and Bubbles is continuing to be cringe-inducing (which started in season 7, I'd say). They've also made him really fucking intense in this season. However, the new character (Don?) seems to crack me up from the second he's on screen, so it somewhat compensates.

Didn't know the Swearnet movie was out either, I see it has bombed (as I expected it might). I knew a long time ago that this show was past its prime, yet they keep reanimating its corpse and I don't want to complain because I've watched the first 7 seasons and specials so many times I could probably recite half the fucking script. But I'd be kidding myself if I said the new stuff has a shred of the charm that made the early-mid seasons work so well. Sounds harsh, because I still had plenty of joy watching the new episodes, but it's true.

hots_towel wrote:
here's a fun little challenge. How long can you listen to this before you even smirk? I made it less than 10 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHgHO8im2s&t=77s

Last edited by Foulchrist on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:29 am 

I'm really unhappy with the current direction for Dr. Who. The writing feels rather lackluster (I know there's a lot of recurring themes in the show and that's cool but the end of this season was just blah) and coming from the last two Matt Smith seasons I just can't help but feel let down. Clara doesn't bother me so much but I am ready for her to be on her way out and get a new companion in. The thing that really bothers me about this season in the direction they're taking with the cinematography. It's so bad, that whole over the top cheeseball shit really detracts from the show imo. I like me some cheesy scifi but come on people this is bordering on low budget scifi network movies like Sharknado, let's reel it back in a bit shall we.

I may possibly have read way too far into it but did anyone else notice
what appeared to be a nod to Amy? I forget where exactly but at one point in time someone said that they had received a call from a irate Scottish woman or something to that effect. I know it's impossible since she's, y'know, dead but what other reason did they have for her to be Scottish.

Azmodes wrote:

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:05 pm 

Foulchrist wrote:
Trailer Park Boys season 8! Had no idea this was out. I've seen most of them, maybe a couple of episodes to go, but they're not as bad as I thought they'd be; I assumed they would have completely lost it. Some parts still feel a bit forced, and Bubbles is continuing to be cringe-inducing (which started in season 7, I'd say). They've also made him really fucking intense in this season. However, the new character (Don?) seems to crack me up from the second he's on screen, so it somewhat compensates.

Didn't know the Swearnet movie was out either, I see it has bombed (as I expected it might). I knew a long time ago that this show had past its prime, yet they keep reanimating its corpse and I don't want to complain because I've watched the first 7 seasons and specials so many times I could probably recite half the fucking script. But I'd be kidding myself if I said the new stuff has a shred of the charm that made the early-mid seasons work so well. Sounds harsh, because I still had plenty of joy watching the new episodes, but it's true.

Pretty much agree with what everything you've said, though I do think season 7 was really well-written in spite of the goofy plot. That said, it's both telling and interesting that the third movie - Don't Legalize It - was absolutely brilliant, channeling that understated humor and moodier production/acting that made Season 2 my favorite of the series. I think Mike Clattenburg realized the strengths of his earlier production style and brought that back to bring things full circle - combining it with the production values and better acting chops of the recent seasons - and ended his tenure as producer in the absolute best way possible (lots of callbacks, too.) Check it out if haven't and let me know what you think.

Foulchrist
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:43 pm 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
what appeared to be a nod to Amy? I forget where exactly but at one point in time someone said that they had received a call from a irate Scottish woman or something to that effect. I know it's impossible since she's, y'know, dead but what other reason did they have for her to be Scottish.

Motherfucker's gotta have a reason for being Scottish now? :-P

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Pretty much agree with what everything you've said, though I do think season 7 was really well-written in spite of the goofy plot. That said, it's both telling and interesting that the third movie - Don't Legalize It - was absolutely brilliant, channeling that understated humor and moodier production/acting that made Season 2 my favorite of the series. I think Mike Clattenburg realized the strengths of his earlier production style and brought that back to bring things full circle - combining it with the production values and better acting chops of the recent seasons - and ended his tenure as producer in the absolute best way possible (lots of callbacks, too.) Check it out if haven't and let me know what you think.

Wow, see this is what happens when you live under a rock. I had no idea this movie had been released either. That's two movies and an entire season of one of my favourite shows and I had no clue until this week. Glad to hear some positive words on it, considering my expectations for the Swearnet movie aren't high. Will certainly be giving this a watch sometime soon. Cheers for the heads up dude!

hots_towel wrote:
here's a fun little challenge. How long can you listen to this before you even smirk? I made it less than 10 seconds.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:53 pm 

Foulchrist wrote:

Motherfucker's gotta have a reason for being Scottish now? :-P

Yes.

Azmodes wrote:

Foulchrist
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:01 pm 

:lol: Fuck you, I'd say my use of the spoiler tag was legitimate.

hots_towel wrote:

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 pm 

Necroticism174 wrote:
The Waldo Moment was indeed awful. Geez. Almost unwatchable episode of Black Mirror.

I don't get it. Why? It's Charlie Brooker's frustrations with the professional trolls with nothing to say (like what Colbert used to be) and the V for Vendetta-worshiping cattle. It also reminded me a lot of the show he made with Chris Morris, Nathan Barely, which is one of the greatest TV shows of all time. While The Waldo Moment definitely wasn't my favorite, I liked it more than the first two episodes of the first series, which both felt way too contrived and mapped-out.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:53 pm 

Anybody else enjoying the new season of South Park? I'll admit I was well into the negative side (and made it well known here on MA) as the season began but it's become progressively funnier and unpredictable, and there's the good moments of random wackiness of early seasons. So far I've really liked the third edition arc of Mimsy and Nathan, the drones with Butter's dad believing they actually operate by themselves and episode 6 with the alcohol commercial and the devil's pleasure depletion speech.

I skipped over AHS: Coven and gave Freakshow a try mostly because of the much talked about Twisty the Clown and I don't mind it, it balances this weird line of David Lynch meets psychological horror and slasher. Even the characters who are unappealing in almost every respect are very watchable, which is something I found season 2 was mostly lacking. Also I don't feel the oppressive/boot-crushing nature of the earlier seasons and the added addition of song numbers are enjoyable, particularly the cover of Criminal by Fiona Apple.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:09 pm 

Well the Futurama/Simpsons cross over was just as awesome as I was hoping for. I haven't really been a Simpsons fan in a long time but I was (still am) a die hard Futurama fan. Kinda sad that they gave the Family Guy cross over an hour but only 30 minutes to this but hey it happened at leat. And any day I can get some new Futurama is a good day in my book.

Azmodes wrote:

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:14 am 

Well the Futurama/Simpsons cross over was just as awesome as I was hoping for. I haven't really been a Simpsons fan in a long time but I was (still am) a die hard Futurama fan. Kinda sad that they gave the Family Guy cross over an hour but only 30 minutes to this but hey it happened at leat. And any day I can get some new Futurama is a good day in my book.

I want to watch this. I agree that Futurama was (is) a great show. Far too many stellar episodes to choose from. I'm still gutted it was cancelled.

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 182  Next