Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm 

Svtekh wrote:
4_string_manifesto wrote:
my favorite car is the 1987 buick regal grand national. the fastest american production cars to leave the line from 84-87. they only had a v-6, but it was turbo charged, and the cars outran the corvette in the quarter mile. those were real mean fucking street machines. they looked sick as hell too, and only came in one color. BLACK.

My current car is an 88' Electra with the V6 and that bitch screams even though it looks like a granny should be driving it. I've never owned a car with a nicer interior too. Buick had some good ideas back then while many other companies were scratching their heads...

Yeah... I agree.
This summer I saw a Cadillac El Dorado and some old Chrysler in a restauration workshop in Oporto (Portugal). It's amazing the luxury level for the time those cars were produced!
Same happened with my first Renault 18.

BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm 

4_string_manifesto wrote:
i don't know what i'd consider a metal car. probably something like a 78 malibu in primer gray, just a mean lookin' car that looks like dog shit, but will blow the doors off most anything. you can't beat the awesomeness that is a chevy 350, HO HO HO HO

Metal car?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG5MM-DxXFw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAU89OkMuPw

thevampirictyrant
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 pm 

The_Internet wrote:
My car is a Focus. I like it, but it's uninteresting... but this is my baby:

Just had to rice this thread up. ;)

let me join in as well. i've got a black 2010 Subaru Outback Sport (mine has a roofrack though)

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 am 

thevampirictyrant wrote:
let me join in as well. i've got a black 2010 Subaru Outback Sport (mine has a roofrack though)

Huh, interesting. It is the exact same body shape as the Impreza, yet it's called an Outback Sport? Is it anything similar to the WRX?

My collection

thevampirictyrant
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 am 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
thevampirictyrant wrote:

Huh, interesting. It is the exact same body shape as the Impreza, yet it's called an Outback Sport? Is it anything similar to the WRX?

well the full name is Impreza Outback Sport. its essentially a less powerful version of the WRX. its only got about 155hp but then again it only cost me $19,000 instead of the ~$30,000 for a WRX. its more for outdoor-ing than the WRX though

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am 

Fair enough, never heard of that particular model, though manufacturers can and often do re-name models for different countries. It does look quite good as well with the white(ish) wheels and door handles. 155hp(turbo?) is decent, and they handle extremely well too. Is it a manual (floor-shift in your country I think..)?

My collection

thevampirictyrant
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:00 am 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
Fair enough, never heard of that particular model, though manufacturers can and often do re-name models for different countries. It does look quite good as well with the white(ish) wheels and door handles. 155hp(turbo?) is decent, and they handle extremely well too. Is it a manual (floor-shift in your country I think..)?

mine is automatic, but manual versions are also available. the rims (wheels) are REALLY nice for stock parts. no hubcaps or anything. and the roof rack mine came with is really high quality. all in all one of the best cars for the money. although the mileage could be better, but its still good

rabidmadman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:48 am 

I've always been an old American car enthusiast. In particular, I have always been very fond of the body on frame cars. As a youth, my family always had the late 70's and early 80's boxy full size cars and that is the generation that I have grown most fond of. My first car was a 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis which I totalled after driving 40 mph into a tree. I'd just like to add that I did not feel a thing thanks to the body on frame construction :)

During my ownership of the Marquis, I was never particularly satisfied. The car was very luxurious, but the performance was not great and it consumed ridiculous amounts of oil (supposedly a common problem with the base Ford 302 even when new) I had always preferred the full size GM cars of the 80's such as the Chevrolet Caprice, Buick Lesabre, Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, Pontiac Bonneville etc. I've also always loved the 70's A bodies as well such as the Buick Century, Oldsmobile Cutlass, Buick Regal etc. I also, always dreamed about the Marquis being a police package Crown Vic..but after reading several documentations indicating that the police package Caprice was the best in performance out of the 80's police cars, I opted to get a Caprice instead. I always preferred the styling and design of the full size GM's over the Fords anyway.

Anyway, after getting rid of the '89 Marquis, I was 19 and naive and purchased a 1988 Chevrolet Caprice and in my mind, I had a cop car. Something about police cars just screamed awesome to me. They were full size cars, but equipped with a more powerful drivetrain designed for performance. In their service and even now, they are basically sleepers because know one can really differentiate between a cop car and a civillian car unless they are enthusiasts like myself. The 1980-1985 Impalas as well as the 1986-1990 Caprices (re-badged Impalas) were the most common and preferred police cars/taxis up through the mid 90's. I did not know much about police cars and was naive and figured that I could convert my '88 Caprice into a police car with simple bolt on mods. Little did I know that the police package included a thicker gauge frame, dual sway bars, bigger control arms, bigger drum brakes, bigger disc brakes, auxillary coolers (power steering, transmission, oil), certified 120 mph speedoometer, heavy duty interior and floor, beefier rear end with 3.42 gears vs. 2.56 gears, and most importantly a 350 v8. The 350 v8 was not optioned in ANY full size car from 1980-1990 UNLESS it was a police car. My 88 was powered by the rather anemic 305 (which also came in the monte carlos of the time but with higher output heads). I drove the '88 for three years until I realized that I had no interest in fixing it and dumping money into it since it would never be what I wanted it to be.

The BOP (buick oldsmobile, pontiac & some cadillacs) only came equipped with either a six cylinder or the Oldsmoblie 307 which only came equipped with 140 HP and 250 ft/pounds of torque. I mentioned how the 350 only came optioned in police packages, but I failed to mention that Oldsmobile marketed a 350 DIESEL v8 but it was notorious for failure and its output was factory rated at only at 110 Horse and 205 ft/poundsTorque) These motors combined with the highway gearing, did not make these cars the best performers and gas mileage wasn't the best either. The most I got out of my 88 305 was 18 mpg (which isn't too bad for a carbureted v8) The 350 was the base package motor in most trucks in the 80's and having that motor in a full size GM car was ideal, but the EPA forbid it due to higher emissions. With some bolt on mods, the 350 is easily capable of consuming even less fuel than the 305, so it is ridiculous to me that 80's full size cars were considerably underpowered by todays standards.

This past November I finally found the epitome of full size cars in the 1980's, a 1989 Chevrolet Caprice 9c1 (police package) equipped with every auxillary cooler, positraction, 3.42 gears, heavy duty everything minus the cooling hoses, and most importantly, the L05 350 which came eqiupped with throttle body fuel injection. Full size cars in the 80's had to adhere to EPA regulations and as a result, were very poor performance wise wheras the police package cars received a more appropriate drivetrain which improved the 0-60 times tremendously in comparison to the civillian full size cars. Sure I am taking a compromise by having the less than fuel efficient 350 combined with 3.42 gears. However, I have well over 200 Horsepower and 300 pounds of torque to propel me during my daily commute. This may not seem alot in 2010, but it is enough to still follow traffic and even pass people with moderate throttle. My 305 from the factory only came with 170 Hp and 250 pounds of torque..and in its last days it probably had much less due to several issues I had with the ignition timing. I had issues keepign with traffic with that car and it became impractical to be giving it wide open throttle all the time...(not gonna lie it sounded awesome though)

Anyway, compared to most people within my age group, my particular full size 80's car obsession may sound strange, mainly because 80's full size cars are undesirable in comparison to the 60's and 70's cars. Howeveer, in terms of styling, they are not significantly different and the only drawback is the less than powerful drivetrain that came in all civillian full size cars. Anyway, after a few years of trial and error and loads of research, I realized the only 80's full size car that would satisfy me with regard to performance, practicality and luxury, would be a police car equipped with every heavy duty option and drivetrain. You would think that the heavy duty interior would be uncomfortable, but check this, it is far more comfortable than the interior in my '88 Civillian Caprice and I am able to sit much higher without even needing recline. My '88 kept me level with the steering wheel wheras now I have full view of the hood and ornament (an awesome feature of all full size cars prior to 1991)

The police package cars were like a throwback to the early 70's where EPA regulations were far less strict and these cars were able to perform similarly to the 70's performance cars. The government gave leeway to the police departments because it was critical for hot pursuit use and you would be surprised how these cars launch off the line. I was able to keep up with a 2004 Subaru WRX so I can't relly complain performance wise. The gas mileage coudl be better but it is simlar to that of a modern truck or SUV.

Anyways, here is my Police Package Optioned Chevrolet Caprice. You would think these cars would be undesirable by most, but with the corvette style rally wheels pictured, I have been getting more attention than I'd like. I plan on restoring the car to its original glory with its orignial steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps and the drivers A pillar mounted spotlight (the car already has the provisions for it, I just need to drill out the hole and install)

Also, for all that think I might be crazy, watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ_39lxl ... re=related

That is a car chase from the movie "To live and die in LA" IT is between a police package 1985 Chevrolet Impala (Same as a Caprice minus a few minor cosmetic differences, same body) and a 1980's Mercury Grand Marquis (luxury version of the LTD Crown Victoria)

As you can tell, the Impala is definitely one stylish and awesome sounding vehicle. During my daily commute, my wide open throttle sounds just as good as the Impalas. I'd also like to mention that this scene is one of the best car chase scenes in cinematic history (not because it is between the car I own and have owned..well maybe a little bit)

BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:56 pm 

The_Internet wrote:
My car is a Focus. I like it, but it's uninteresting... but this is my baby:
Just had to rice this thread up. ;)

My 2 stroke Yamaha DT125RE on snow:

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV6o8bmQLfE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjVEsdfp_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86xDfxfpbnw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4EFWcBJ00A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eK-u2zWVnc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGVtLidwiA

Fun!
P.S: Anybody riding Off-Road motorbikes?

Last edited by BasqueStorm on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Svtekh
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 pm 

rabidmadman wrote:
Something about police cars just screamed awesome to me. They were full size cars, but equipped with a more powerful drivetrain designed for performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yil9wlfa ... re=related

"Car's got a lotta pickup."

rabidmadman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm 

Svtekh wrote:
rabidmadman wrote:
Something about police cars just screamed awesome to me. They were full size cars, but equipped with a more powerful drivetrain designed for performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yil9wlfa ... re=related

"Car's got a lotta pickup."

Haha awesome. That guy is actually wrong when he says "it's a model made before catalytic converters" since it is a actually a 1977-1978 Dodge Royal Monaco but yeah as you can tell, cop brakes, cop suspension, cop motor = badass. The chrysler 440 is supposedly the most coveted of the chrysler v8 next to the hemi's. My brother is actually hoping to get a police package chrysler from the 69-78 era. We actually looked at a 78 Royal Monaco exactly like the Blues Mobile, however it was in awful condition and was not drivable. In drivable condition, an original police package chrysler from this era can go for a lot of money.

RBYYZ
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:17 am 

I currently drive a loaded mazda3 sedam, really a surprisingly nice car for the price, with far more character than the competing hondas, toyotas, etc. I used to have a 1984 BMW 318is as a daily driver. I've never driven anything near as fun as that car, no power steering and stiff shocks make it like a road legal go-kart. Of course, reliability-wise it was an absolute nightmare, and if I ever buy another BMW someone needs to shoot me in the head repeatedly.

I still have my first car too, a 1977 Buick skylark coupe.

Awwww yeah, Vinyl everywhere! Just needs a new engine, which I am currently on the lookout for. Everyone's first car needs to be twice as old as they are.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:31 am 

RBYYZ wrote:
I currently drive a loaded mazda3 sedam, really a surprisingly nice car for the price, with far more character than the competing hondas, toyotas, etc. I used to have a 1984 BMW 318is as a daily driver. I've never driven anything near as fun as that car, no power steering and stiff shocks make it like a road legal go-kart. Of course, reliability-wise it was an absolute nightmare, and if I ever buy another BMW someone needs to shoot me in the head repeatedly.

I still have my first car too, a 1977 Buick skylark coupe.

Awwww yeah, Vinyl everywhere! Just needs a new engine, which I am currently on the lookout for. Everyone's first car needs to be twice as old as they are.

I
Ooooh you lucky man. IS the body still in good shape? I almost got my hands on a 68 Olds Toronado. Body was prime, but it needed a new piston, which means boring the fuvking engine out, and i don't have the kill to do it myself or the freakin cash to get it done. Plus i would have had to tow the thing from WI to IL which would have been pricey too. Either way, i missed out on a potentially great car

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

rabidmadman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:41 am 

I definitely dig that skylark as well as all other 70's A-bodies. I have never been fond of the late 70's monte carlos. Starting 1978, they downsized all the A-bodies to the G body platform that was most known for its 80's monteo carlo SS. My favorite A-bodies are the Buick Regals, Centuries, and the Oldsmobile Cutlass as well as Cutlass Supreme.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 am 

rabidmadman wrote:
I definitely dig that skylark as well as all other 70's A-bodies. I have never been fond of the late 70's monte carlos. Starting 1978, they downsized all the A-bodies to the G body platform that was most known for its 80's monteo carlo SS. My favorite A-bodies are the Buick Regals, Centuries, and the Oldsmobile Cutlass as well as Cutlass Supreme.

That's what I'm talking about right there. When i think of muscle cars i th'll think of a Grand NAtional just as often as i'd think of a 68 mustang or 71 plymouth 'cuda

rabidmadman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 pm 

rabidmadman wrote:
I've always been an old American car enthusiast. In particular, I have always been very fond of the body on frame cars. As a youth, my family always had the late 70's and early 80's boxy full size cars and that is the generation that I have grown most fond of. My first car was a 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis which I totalled after driving 40 mph into a tree. I'd just like to add that I did not feel a thing thanks to the body on frame construction :)

During my ownership of the Marquis, I was never particularly satisfied. The car was very luxurious, but the performance was not great and it consumed ridiculous amounts of oil (supposedly a common problem with the base Ford 302 even when new) I had always preferred the full size GM cars of the 80's such as the Chevrolet Caprice, Buick Lesabre, Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, Pontiac Bonneville etc. I've also always loved the 70's A bodies as well such as the Buick Century, Oldsmobile Cutlass, Buick Regal etc. I also, always dreamed about the Marquis being a police package Crown Vic..but after reading several documentations indicating that the police package Caprice was the best in performance out of the 80's police cars, I opted to get a Caprice instead. I always preferred the styling and design of the full size GM's over the Fords anyway.

Anyway, after getting rid of the '89 Marquis, I was 19 and naive and purchased a 1988 Chevrolet Caprice and in my mind, I had a cop car. Something about police cars just screamed awesome to me. They were full size cars, but equipped with a more powerful drivetrain designed for performance. In their service and even now, they are basically sleepers because know one can really differentiate between a cop car and a civillian car unless they are enthusiasts like myself. The 1980-1985 Impalas as well as the 1986-1990 Caprices (re-badged Impalas) were the most common and preferred police cars/taxis up through the mid 90's. I did not know much about police cars and was naive and figured that I could convert my '88 Caprice into a police car with simple bolt on mods. Little did I know that the police package included a thicker gauge frame, dual sway bars, bigger control arms, bigger drum brakes, bigger disc brakes, auxillary coolers (power steering, transmission, oil), certified 120 mph speedoometer, heavy duty interior and floor, beefier rear end with 3.42 gears vs. 2.56 gears, and most importantly a 350 v8. The 350 v8 was not optioned in ANY full size car from 1980-1990 UNLESS it was a police car. My 88 was powered by the rather anemic 305 (which also came in the monte carlos of the time but with higher output heads). I drove the '88 for three years until I realized that I had no interest in fixing it and dumping money into it since it would never be what I wanted it to be.

The BOP (buick oldsmobile, pontiac & some cadillacs) only came equipped with either a six cylinder or the Oldsmoblie 307 which only came equipped with 140 HP and 250 ft/pounds of torque. I mentioned how the 350 only came optioned in police packages, but I failed to mention that Oldsmobile marketed a 350 DIESEL v8 but it was notorious for failure and its output was factory rated at only at 110 Horse and 205 ft/poundsTorque) These motors combined with the highway gearing, did not make these cars the best performers and gas mileage wasn't the best either. The most I got out of my 88 305 was 18 mpg (which isn't too bad for a carbureted v8) The 350 was the base package motor in most trucks in the 80's and having that motor in a full size GM car was ideal, but the EPA forbid it due to higher emissions. With some bolt on mods, the 350 is easily capable of consuming even less fuel than the 305, so it is ridiculous to me that 80's full size cars were considerably underpowered by todays standards.

This past November I finally found the epitome of full size cars in the 1980's, a 1989 Chevrolet Caprice 9c1 (police package) equipped with every auxillary cooler, positraction, 3.42 gears, heavy duty everything minus the cooling hoses, and most importantly, the L05 350 which came eqiupped with throttle body fuel injection. Full size cars in the 80's had to adhere to EPA regulations and as a result, were very poor performance wise wheras the police package cars received a more appropriate drivetrain which improved the 0-60 times tremendously in comparison to the civillian full size cars. Sure I am taking a compromise by having the less than fuel efficient 350 combined with 3.42 gears. However, I have well over 200 Horsepower and 300 pounds of torque to propel me during my daily commute. This may not seem alot in 2010, but it is enough to still follow traffic and even pass people with moderate throttle. My 305 from the factory only came with 170 Hp and 250 pounds of torque..and in its last days it probably had much less due to several issues I had with the ignition timing. I had issues keepign with traffic with that car and it became impractical to be giving it wide open throttle all the time...(not gonna lie it sounded awesome though)

Anyway, compared to most people within my age group, my particular full size 80's car obsession may sound strange, mainly because 80's full size cars are undesirable in comparison to the 60's and 70's cars. Howeveer, in terms of styling, they are not significantly different and the only drawback is the less than powerful drivetrain that came in all civillian full size cars. Anyway, after a few years of trial and error and loads of research, I realized the only 80's full size car that would satisfy me with regard to performance, practicality and luxury, would be a police car equipped with every heavy duty option and drivetrain. You would think that the heavy duty interior would be uncomfortable, but check this, it is far more comfortable than the interior in my '88 Civillian Caprice and I am able to sit much higher without even needing recline. My '88 kept me level with the steering wheel wheras now I have full view of the hood and ornament (an awesome feature of all full size cars prior to 1991)

The police package cars were like a throwback to the early 70's where EPA regulations were far less strict and these cars were able to perform similarly to the 70's performance cars. The government gave leeway to the police departments because it was critical for hot pursuit use and you would be surprised how these cars launch off the line. I was able to keep up with a 2004 Subaru WRX so I can't relly complain performance wise. The gas mileage coudl be better but it is simlar to that of a modern truck or SUV.

Anyways, here is my Police Package Optioned Chevrolet Caprice. You would think these cars would be undesirable by most, but with the corvette style rally wheels pictured, I have been getting more attention than I'd like. I plan on restoring the car to its original glory with its orignial steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps and the drivers A pillar mounted spotlight (the car already has the provisions for it, I just need to drill out the hole and install)

Also, for all that think I might be crazy, watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ_39lxl ... re=related

That is a car chase from the movie "To live and die in LA" IT is between a police package 1985 Chevrolet Impala (Same as a Caprice minus a few minor cosmetic differences, same body) and a 1980's Mercury Grand Marquis (luxury version of the LTD Crown Victoria)

As you can tell, the Impala is definitely one stylish and awesome sounding vehicle. During my daily commute, my wide open throttle sounds just as good as the Impalas. I'd also like to mention that this scene is one of the best car chase scenes in cinematic history (not because it is between the car I own and have owned..well maybe a little bit)

I also forgot to mention that the heavy duty interior in my car includes seats with metal plates inserted in between the upholstry :). This was a police only option and its main function is to prevent the police officers and taxi drivers from getting stabbed by their passengers :)

RBYYZ
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 am 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
I
Ooooh you lucky man. IS the body still in good shape? I almost got my hands on a 68 Olds Toronado. Body was prime, but it needed a new piston, which means boring the fuvking engine out, and i don't have the kill to do it myself or the freakin cash to get it done. Plus i would have had to tow the thing from WI to IL which would have been pricey too. Either way, i missed out on a potentially great car

That Toronado would have been great, that's a car I've always loved.

The body on the Skylark was a little rough and the paint was very faded when I got it in 05. Luckily I got the car cheap enough that I could afford to have all the rusted bodywork replaced and the car repainted with the factory colour shortly afterwords. That paint is crazy for a factory colour though, just ridiculously big metalflakes. Was my daily driver through highschool, now it's an ongoing project. Hopefully this summer I'll have it back on the road.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 am 

RBYYZ wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
I

That Toronado would have been great, that's a car I've always loved.

The body on the Skylark was a little rough and the paint was very faded when I got it in 05. Luckily I got the car cheap enough that I could afford to have all the rusted bodywork replaced and the car repainted with the factory colour shortly afterwords. That paint is crazy for a factory colour though, just ridiculously big metalflakes. Was my daily driver through highschool, now it's an ongoing project. Hopefully this summer I'll have it back on the road.

That is badass! Right now i'm cruisung around in a '99 Pontiac Bonneville. It's a wierd bronze/gold/gray color, but the paint is still perfect, even the clear coat. when it's super clean it's like looking into a miror. it's beautiful

defyexistance
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 pm 

My dad has a 1982 Porsche 911 SC. It still has the new car smell actually. It came from my uncle who is an avid Porsche enthusiast. It may actually be the best condition SC in America.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 66&bih=575
"Our bodies will turn to ashes, our bones will fade to dust, our lives will be forgotten, all our dreams crushed... reality, perception, biased by our egos, mutilated by our superegos, I transcend these for now I am one with the void."-Eclipse Eternal

Visionary
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:00 pm 

thevampirictyrant wrote:
FirebathDan wrote:

Visionary wrote:
My parents want to just buy the car but I want a pick up and they won't get one for me...

Cry me a river, dude.

agreed. in the wise words of The Descendents, "You think that life is really tough When your daddy won't buy You a brand new car"

I don't care about brand new. I know I am lucky they got me a car. Life has been very rough for me the last few years, you really have no idea and I could go on and on if I felt like it and has only recently started picking up and it probably won't last for more than a few more months. A car is such a minor thing I really don't care as much as it may have come across as. When you are working in construction a pick up helps you carry stuff that you need. A civic is not designed to move much more than a couple of suitcases. Before I lived in the city and it was helpful having a small car but now I am not in one really. I like to think practically.
Because they are not considered metal? This is not fare!!!

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:39 pm 

I've definitely grown out of the car scene, at least at this age (23). I had my fun with my Z28 but the gas mileage, unpredictability of driving a heavily modded car, and Michigan Winters I've decided to hold off until I'm old enough to have enough money to make a serious run at something.

Felt like I was driving a ticking time bomb 90% of the time.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2