Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 am 
 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Are you also a Scotch drinker?


I think you know the answer already, my friend ;) Yes, I am. I'm very passionate about Single Malt Scotch and specialty beers. When it comes to Scotch, I prefer myself the Islay and old style Speysides.
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:22 pm
Posts: 2722
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:05 am 
 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Are you also a Scotch drinker?


I think you know the answer already, my friend ;) Yes, I am. I'm very passionate about Single Malt Scotch and specialty beers. When it comes to Scotch, I prefer myself the Islay and old style Speysides.


Good to hear. I just got into Islays earlier this year through Laphroaig, and a bottle Ardbeg was my most recent purchase a few months ago. I'd love to try some of the other Laphroiag varieties - 18 year, quarter cask, and cask strength - though they're more than I can afford at the time. Any one in that group that you'd recommend?
_________________
failsafeman wrote:
In fairness though, a giant ball of cow dung is a hell of a conversation-starter.

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:56 pm 
 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Good to hear. I just got into Islays earlier this year through Laphroaig, and a bottle Ardbeg was my most recent purchase a few months ago. I'd love to try some of the other Laphroiag varieties - 18 year, quarter cask, and cask strength - though they're more than I can afford at the time. Any one in that group that you'd recommend?


There are cheaper Whiskies that are very, very good. BenRiach Curiositas 10, Caol Ila 12, Lagavulin 16, Smokehead Extra Rare, Bowmore Legend, Bowmore Mariner, Bowmore Surf. When it comes to Laphroaig, I'd definitely recommend all of them. My favorite besides the ten is either the..Fuck, I can't choose. I love them all.
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 7948
Location: Innsmouth
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 pm 
 

The most brilliant Islay ever was the Laphroaig 15, which sadly no longer exists. I preferred it to the 30, even, by a pretty vast margin. I guess they don't even do a 30 anymore, just the 10, 18 and 25. I've had the Triple Wood recently which was also extremely tasty.
_________________
Exigence wrote:
I love hearing Six Feet Under's covers of classic songs.


COMA VOID | GLOAMING | FAUSTIAN ORBS

Top
 Profile  
Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:00 pm
Posts: 4419
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 am 
 

Laphroaig 10 is actually my least favorite Islay thus far (vs Caol Ila 12, Ardbeg 10, and Lagavulin 16), and one of the least enjoyable bottles I've bought overall :(. The overbearing minerally character ruins the profile for me and obliterates all hope of elegant balance, but eh, different strokes and all. I don't doubt the Quarter Cask or Triple Wood, etc are better, but I haven't yet tried them. I can say the 10 has gotten better with a couple months of oxidation, however. I'd say Caol Ila plays the same tune but more tastefully, though preferences/palates differ... Still need to pick myself up a bottle of Ardbeg. Very curious to try the Uigeadail and Corryvreckan.

Since we're talking scotch, though, I have to say my absolute favorite find thus far in terms of quality balanced with consistency and value is Springbank 10. Just a fantastic scotch that brings together a bright, seductive alloy of flavors in a surprisingly unique way.

Anyone looking for a lesser-known island malt that doesn't lack at all for flair should check out Ledaig from Mull. Complex, very punchy, bold stuff with a ton of personality.
_________________
Visual Art: The Illuminated Night
Drone: IA
Shop: House of the Black Wolf

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:23 am 
 

iamntbatman wrote:
The most brilliant Islay ever was the Laphroaig 15, which sadly no longer exists. I preferred it to the 30, even, by a pretty vast margin. I guess they don't even do a 30 anymore, just the 10, 18 and 25. I've had the Triple Wood recently which was also extremely tasty.



My favourite is definitely the Ardbeg Supernova.
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:16 am 
 

This is what I have at home now:

Image
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
Goodly Hah
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:46 am
Posts: 68
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 pm 
 

Hey there guys. Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

I'm a first-year lit and creative writing student at UEA, and I work at the student radio station, as a producer and playlist maker. (I tried out with a metal show but didn't get in, but they said I could get a chance to fill in with my show if one of the regular presenters couldn't make it.) The main genres I listen to are power and prog, with more folk thrown in lately, but I will pretty much listen to anything, though my tastes do tend towards the melodic. Favourite band changes with the tides. And that's pretty much it, I guess.

And yes, I did get my name from reading the Crappy Diem thread. That thing kind of makes me want to submit a crappy review of my own, just to see it in there...
_________________
Eskhata666 wrote:
if they are to much "deathcore"....then WHY THE FUCK u had the "DEATHCORE" label?!!

BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN THAT SHIT!

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8965
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:41 pm 
 

Crappiness can't be forced, dude! Write good ones instead.
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
Goodly Hah
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:46 am
Posts: 68
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:55 pm 
 

Metantoine wrote:
Crappiness can't be forced, dude! Write good ones instead.


Might just do that. :-D
_________________
Eskhata666 wrote:
if they are to much "deathcore"....then WHY THE FUCK u had the "DEATHCORE" label?!!

BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN THAT SHIT!

Top
 Profile  
kennethrodriguez
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 1
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:09 am 
 

Hello friends. I'm also new here and liking the forum. Generally do not participate much but looking forward to post here!!

danske spil casino


Last edited by kennethrodriguez on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
KatyShouldKnowBetter
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:46 am
Posts: 48
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:54 am 
 

Hello, I'm new and relieved to find an intro thread. I'm a middle-aged American woman living in the UK, raising some kids and working as a cleaner when my arm isn't broken. I see you've been talking about whisky. My husband has been working in the whisky industry for years. I like Talisker. I prefer bourbon, for patriotic reasons.

I listened to thrash and hardcore as a teenager in the 80's, and went to a lot of shows at clubs. I wrote for Maximum RocknRoll and was really into "the scene", but then I drifted away and stopped listening to any music for years. For some reason, I guess nostalgia, I've started to listen to stuff again. All the bands I used to like are still/back together! I bought an iPod and I went to Bloodstock a couple of months ago, and now I'm trying to play catchup. So much has happened in the past 20 years, and I barely know where to start.

I am half afraid of saying "I just heard so-and-so and bought their album!" because you will tell me that they're a third-rate clone of a clone of some band that was in a shitty sub-genre, anyway. (That's what happened when I enjoyed Devil Driver at Bloodstock... swear to God that I'd never heard of them before then. I was really out of the loop for a long time.)

But, I will say that I love Neurosis a LOT (and have done since Word As Law), and I'm old enough and self-assured enough to tell you that Metallica was so important to me in my adolescence that I still love them, and will happily admit to loving their first five (5!) albums. And I'm loving the new Carcass album. Symphonies of Sickness was probably the last metal album I bought before I started drifting away from metal.

Anyway... lots of catching up to do and the recommendation threads on here are fantastic.

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:00 pm 
 

KatyShouldKnowBetter wrote:
Hello, I'm new and relieved to find an intro thread. I'm a middle-aged American woman living in the UK, raising some kids and working as a cleaner when my arm isn't broken. I see you've been talking about whisky. My husband has been working in the whisky industry for years. I like Talisker. I prefer bourbon, for patriotic reasons.

I listened to thrash and hardcore as a teenager in the 80's, and went to a lot of shows at clubs. I wrote for Maximum RocknRoll and was really into "the scene", but then I drifted away and stopped listening to any music for years. For some reason, I guess nostalgia, I've started to listen to stuff again. All the bands I used to like are still/back together! I bought an iPod and I went to Bloodstock a couple of months ago, and now I'm trying to play catchup. So much has happened in the past 20 years, and I barely know where to start.

I am half afraid of saying "I just heard so-and-so and bought their album!" because you will tell me that they're a third-rate clone of a clone of some band that was in a shitty sub-genre, anyway. (That's what happened when I enjoyed Devil Driver at Bloodstock... swear to God that I'd never heard of them before then. I was really out of the loop for a long time.)


But, I will say that I love Neurosis a LOT (and have done since Word As Law), and I'm old enough and self-assured enough to tell you that Metallica was so important to me in my adolescence that I still love them, and will happily admit to loving their first five (5!) albums. And I'm loving the new Carcass album. Symphonies of Sickness was probably the last metal album I bought before I started drifting away from metal.

Anyway... lots of catching up to do and the recommendation threads on here are fantastic.


FUck what other people think. If you like it, you like it.
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
AddWittyUsername
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 pm 
 

Greetings!
As you can undoubtedly guess from my posting here--and if not from that, from my sorely lacking postcount, my current status as "mallcore kid" or my date of joining--I am new.

Couldn't really think up an interesting username, as you might also be able to guess. Feel free to use "Witty" (or "NotWitty", for that matter, as it seems to be somewhat closer to the truth in this case) as shorthand. Or whatever else that I can recognize as intended to refer to me, be it Add, AWU, Username, "Hey you" or whatever else.

Anyway, basic information about me: 20, female, Dutch. Any questions? Feel free to ask. Bored to hell and back by this not-so-interesting post? Understandable, same goes for me. :P

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:40 am 
 

AddWittyUsername wrote:
Greetings!
As you can undoubtedly guess from my posting here--and if not from that, from my sorely lacking postcount, my current status as "mallcore kid" or my date of joining--I am new.

Couldn't really think up an interesting username, as you might also be able to guess. Feel free to use "Witty" (or "NotWitty", for that matter, as it seems to be somewhat closer to the truth in this case) as shorthand. Or whatever else that I can recognize as intended to refer to me, be it Add, AWU, Username, "Hey you" or whatever else.

Anyway, basic information about me: 20, female, Dutch. Any questions? Feel free to ask. Bored to hell and back by this not-so-interesting post? Understandable, same goes for me. :P


Where in the Netherlands are you from?
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
AddWittyUsername
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:29 am 
 

Area nearby Nijmegen (Gelderland), you?

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:02 pm 
 

AddWittyUsername wrote:
Area nearby Nijmegen (Gelderland), you?


Nijmegen :P
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
AddWittyUsername
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:47 pm 
 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
AddWittyUsername wrote:
Area nearby Nijmegen (Gelderland), you?


Nijmegen :P

Damn. Might've even seen you at State Off Art at some point, then.
Though I haven't really been there much the past few years, since I no longer live in Nijmegen itself, but rather in one of those far-too-calm, far-too-proper towns around it. XD

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 pm 
 

AddWittyUsername wrote:
Damn. Might've even seen you at State Off Art at some point, then.
Though I haven't really been there much the past few years, since I no longer live in Nijmegen itself, but rather in one of those far-too-calm, far-too-proper towns around it. XD


PM me, if you wish. I'm curious now.
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
PushTheButtonFrank
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 26
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:07 am 
 

I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said in my profile.

Oh, I guess I'll give it a shot.

Hello.

Yes, my username is an allusion to MST3K.

Bask in my almighty geeky glory.

Interests include metal (of course), film criticism, film analysis, and retrogaming.


Judge me.
_________________
I have a pocketful of fucks, but don't expect me to be generous about them.

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:36 pm 
 

PushTheButtonFrank wrote:
Film criticism, film analysis, and retrogaming.


Judge me.


These are my hobbies as well. Nice. What games you like?
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
PushTheButtonFrank
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 26
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:08 am 
 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
PushTheButtonFrank wrote:
Film criticism, film analysis, and retrogaming.


Judge me.


These are my hobbies as well. Nice. What games you like?


Journey to Silius, Ninja Gaiden, Kabuki Quantum Fighter, EarthBound, Vectorman, and Pulseman are definitely some of my favorites.

You?
_________________
I have a pocketful of fucks, but don't expect me to be generous about them.

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 am 
 

Beneath A Steel Sky, Normality, Phantasmagoria, Sam And Max and such. I have a love for point and clicks!
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
PushTheButtonFrank
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 26
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 am 
 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
I have a love for point and clicks!


Point-and-clicks, huh? What about I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream?
_________________
I have a pocketful of fucks, but don't expect me to be generous about them.

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:52 am 
 

PushTheButtonFrank wrote:
The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
I have a love for point and clicks!


Point-and-clicks, huh? What about I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream?


Haha, I was supposed to write that one down as well. I don't know why I did not.
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
spiritual_youthanasia
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Greece
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:08 pm 
 

Greetings to the metal brotherhood.
I'm Panos 18 years old writing from Greece. I joined this really good forum in order to learn more about our music, culture and general tastes. Apart from my love for metal music I study journalism , play the guitar (mainly a BC Rich Flying V) and watch movies (European Cinema and American till the late 80s). I am really looking forward being here and discover some special gems. Secret or not.
Cheers!!
P.S. Are there any Greeks hanging around the forum?

Top
 Profile  
PushTheButtonFrank
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 26
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:02 am 
 

spiritual_youthanasia wrote:
Greetings to the metal brotherhood.
I'm Panos 18 years old writing from Greece. I joined this really good forum in order to learn more about our music, culture and general tastes. Apart from my love for metal music I study journalism , play the guitar (mainly a BC Rich Flying V) and watch movies (European Cinema and American till the late 80s). I am really looking forward being here and discover some special gems. Secret or not.
Cheers!!
P.S. Are there any Greeks hanging around the forum?


Oh, movies. Favorites? Least favorites?
_________________
I have a pocketful of fucks, but don't expect me to be generous about them.

Top
 Profile  
spiritual_youthanasia
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Greece
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:47 am 
 

PushTheButtonFrank wrote:
spiritual_youthanasia wrote:
Greetings to the metal brotherhood.
I'm Panos 18 years old writing from Greece. I joined this really good forum in order to learn more about our music, culture and general tastes. Apart from my love for metal music I study journalism , play the guitar (mainly a BC Rich Flying V) and watch movies (European Cinema and American till the late 80s). I am really looking forward being here and discover some special gems. Secret or not.
Cheers!!
P.S. Are there any Greeks hanging around the forum?


Oh, movies. Favorites? Least favorites?


Hmm favorites....Tough question. Let's see. Scent for a woman , silence of the lamps,stalker,reservoir dogs, the insider, pulp fiction, the matrix, all the president's men,a clockwork orange,lolita,the downfall, the experiment, goodbye lenin,american beauty, an education, and many many more. Least favorites? Well I expected more from Woody Allen to be honest.

Top
 Profile  
PushTheButtonFrank
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 26
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 am 
 

spiritual_youthanasia wrote:
Least favorites? Well I expected more from Woody Allen to be honest.


Really? You don't like Woody Allen? So, not even Love & Death, Bananas, Annie Hall, and Take the Money and Run were to your liking? Hmm... Odd albeit interesting.
_________________
I have a pocketful of fucks, but don't expect me to be generous about them.

Top
 Profile  
spiritual_youthanasia
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Greece
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 pm 
 

PushTheButtonFrank wrote:
spiritual_youthanasia wrote:
Least favorites? Well I expected more from Woody Allen to be honest.


Really? You don't like Woody Allen? So, not even Love & Death, Bananas, Annie Hall, and Take the Money and Run were to your liking? Hmm... Odd albeit interesting.


I didn't say I didn't like his movies. Love & Death and Take the money and run were good movies and surely worth my time. But given what I had heard about Allen as I director, I expected more. Good movies no doubt but not GREAT, according to my opinion of course.

Top
 Profile  
PushTheButtonFrank
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 26
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am 
 

spiritual_youthanasia wrote:
Good movies no doubt but not GREAT, according to my opinion of course.


Understandable. What about Kevin Smith?
_________________
I have a pocketful of fucks, but don't expect me to be generous about them.

Top
 Profile  
ButcherTheWeak
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:44 am 
 

Hey. Australian metalhead. Favourite genre is Death Metal. I play bass and drink beer. Ummm yeah. See you around the forums.

Top
 Profile  
cacaman
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:33 am
Posts: 18
Location: France
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:53 am 
 

hey there

Im cacaman from France.
I love metal since 1993 and my fav genres are everything related to technical stuff : prog, tech death, tech thrash, but i also appreciate traditional heavy metal and thrash. I practice guitar since 1997.

Top
 Profile  
GestatedHostility
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 19
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 pm 
 

Hey guys, I'm GestatedHostility.

I like all kinds of metal, although I prefer the extreme kind. My favourite genres are Death Metal, Thrash metal and Grindcore. I also play bass.

See you around the forums!

Top
 Profile  
The Ardbeg Wizard
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am
Posts: 230
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:22 pm 
 

cacaman wrote:
hey there

Im cacaman from France.
I love metal since 1993 and my fav genres are everything related to technical stuff : prog, tech death, tech thrash, but i also appreciate traditional heavy metal and thrash. I practice guitar since 1997.


So, how did the name cacaman come up in your mind?
_________________
The Power Of The Riff Compels you!

Top
 Profile  
failsafemanisgay
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm
Posts: 1
Location: failsafeman's sandy vagina
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 pm 
 

Hello :)

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8965
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:58 pm 
 

failsafemanisgay wrote:
Hello :)

I wish he was :(
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
cacaman
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:33 am
Posts: 18
Location: France
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:56 am 
 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
So, how did the name cacaman come up in your mind?


hahaha nothing to do with scatophilia.
almost.
To make a long story short, the first time i came to browse metal forums on the net back in 1999, i was in classroom and when i was asked to choose a nickname during the registration, the first thing i thought was "if the teacher catches me, im in deep shit".
Well, that's the only thing i could think of at this moment :scratch:
I could have changed it later but... it sounded strange and bizarre so ive kept it.

Top
 Profile  
Nocnitsa
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 pm
Posts: 6
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:38 pm 
 

I've been lurking on the site for quite some time now and I have been going into the channel for a couple months so I figured it is time I start posting. So hello. :)

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8965
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:22 pm 
 

Hello LunarPoetry ;)
_________________
BasqueStorm everywhere wrote:
LOL!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 136  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BloodSacrificeShaman, Crick and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group