Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Zoliv
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 pm 

Hello, i'm 33 from Paris, France, been listening to Metal for 20 years, from basic Hard Rock to a lot of extreme sub-genres (Old School Death, Black Metal, Doom, Drone, etc...) + good ol' 60s/70s Rock, and a bit of Classical and Jazz. Have a look at my rateyourmusic account to have an idea (=> signature - i'm obsessed by this really useful site). An incomplete idea, as i have decided not long ago to give ratings, but still an interesting one.

I've been chatting a long time on french music boards too, and i'd love to find an international one, and this one seems to be perfect.

Voilà !

Last edited by Zoliv on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:50 pm 

Zoliv wrote:
Hello, i'm 33 from Paris, France, been listening to Metal for 20 years, from basic Hard Rock to a lot of extreme sub-genres (Old School Death, Black Metal, Doom, Drone, etc...) + good ol' 60s/70s Rock, and a bit of Classical and Jazz. Have a look at my rateyourmusic account to have an idea (=> signature - i'm obsessed by this really useful site). An incomplete idea, as i have decided not long ago to give ratings, but still an interesting one.

I've been chatting a long time on french mucis boards too, and i'd love to find an international one, and this one seems to be perfect.

Voilà !

It is a great forum, welcome to your new home.

OneRodeToAsaBay
Unangeschnallt den Bullen reingefahren

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm 

CapricornSupernaut wrote:
I see myself as more a grizzled drill sargeant inspecting the new blood anyway.
You've been here for exactly 4 months. By most reckoning, you are the shiny-red metallic-smelling new blood. Hell, as far as some are concerned, I'm new blood myself. Let's not get carried away now.

Pun intended.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:31 pm 

Zoliv wrote:

I've been chatting a long time on french music boards too, and i'd love to find an international one, and this one seems to be perfect.

Voilà !

Bienvenue. Metal Archives est vraiment cool, explore bien le forum, tu vas probablement faire plusieurs belles découvertes.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 am 

Just no. :lol:

NOLA319
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 pm 

hello everyone!

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:45 am 

Hello back at you! Hope you stick around for more than that?

Ilwhyan wrote:

Just no. :lol:

Indeed o_O

My collection

Cinerary
Fuckin' killed a guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 am 

:lol:

OlioTheSmall
Handsome (marsupial) Beast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 am 

New blood inspecting the new blood?!! Where will the quality assurance go? Image

- Tim Minchin

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:33 pm 

I never felt like being inspected. Did I get inspected? Am I getting inspected right now? Are you watching me through my kitchen window?! :oh shit:

NOLA319
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 pm 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
Hello back at you! Hope you stick around for more than that?

Hey thanks! im just getting a feel for the place!

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:19 am 

I kind of dropped myself in the shit with the drill sargeant comment didn't I? I just want to forget about that; I regret typing it. It was just me being an arrogant douchebag and I'm sorry for coming across as such. I want to welcome other new blood in a friendly manner, that's all, so can we forget about it?

NOLA319 wrote:
hello everyone!

Hello to you too!

somefella
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:30 am 

Not till it stops being funny ;)

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 am 

somefella wrote:
Not till it stops being funny ;)

Fair enough; looking back, it is pretty funny.

AdamSoll
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm 

Hey everyone, I'm 16 and from Columbus, Ohio. I've been listening to metal for the past four years, and I'm really into classic thrash, progressive, symphonic, and power, but recently I've been expanding my horizons with some ambient, black, and death. I play keyboards/synths and i'm really looking forward to do some work on the songwriting competitions. And that's really about it!

IntoNevermore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm 

AdamSoll wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm 16 and from Columbus, Ohio. I've been listening to metal for the past four years, and I'm really into classic thrash, progressive, symphonic, and power, but recently I've been expanding my horizons with some ambient, black, and death. I play keyboards/synths and i'm really looking forward to do some work on the songwriting competitions. And that's really about it!

Hi Adam! Have fun in the archives! I'll be pleased to hear some of your work :thumbsup:

so you perfectly understand why people don't like the shit

Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Facebook

The_Martus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 am 

Hello, I am now officially the newest of the new, although hopefully that title won't last too long.
I am a 44 y.o. guy living on the west coast of Australia who is constantly amazed at how small this internet thingy makes the world. I am into prog/melodic metal, and one of my great pleasures is stumbling upon new music that I would simply not have found in my far distant youth, by using this magnificent device. Now, having stumbled onto this site, I can see that my journey of discovery has just exploded.
Best wishes to you all.

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 pm 

AdamSoll wrote:

Consider yourself one of the family, and welcome!

The_Martus wrote:
Hello, I am now officially the newest of the new, although hopefully that title won't last too long.
I am a 44 y.o. guy living on the west coast of Australia who is constantly amazed at how small this internet thingy makes the world. I am into prog/melodic metal, and one of my great pleasures is stumbling upon new music that I would simply not have found in my far distant youth, by using this magnificent device. Now, having stumbled onto this site, I can see that my journey of discovery has just exploded.
Best wishes to you all.

I found tons of great bands as well on this site, I hope your discoveries are many.

Fidei_Defensor
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 am 

Hey folks,

I registered to Metal Archives some months ago and I finally want to start posting here. Even before I was registered I used this site very often. I am from Northern Germany and 25 years old. I'm totally hooked on Black Metal, Death Metal, Iron Maiden and some classical Thrash Metal. I'm listening to Metal since I was 11 years old.

I mostly listen to Burzum, Darkthrone, Ulver, Totenburg, Nastrond, Dissection, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Asphyx, Maiden and some others.

Well, that's it. I hope we'll have a good time!

IntoNevermore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm 

Fidei_Defensor wrote:
Hey folks,

I registered to Metal Archives some months ago and I finally want to start posting here. Even before I was registered I used this site very often. I am from Northern Germany and 25 years old. I'm totally hooked on Black Metal, Death Metal, Iron Maiden and some classical Thrash Metal. I'm listening to Metal since I was 11 years old.

I mostly listen to Burzum, Darkthrone, Ulver, Totenburg, Nastrond, Dissection, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Asphyx, Maiden and some others.

Welcome! You'll sure have a good time here, love Bruzum and Dissection, pretty amazing bands :thumbsup:

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:19 pm 

Fidei_Defensor wrote:
Hey folks,

Nice little list of bands you like there! I give particular praise to Deicide and Maiden.
And yes, you'll have a good time.

zomz
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:11 pm 

Hello everyone.
I'm Zaina, 16 years old, from California.

I'm not entirely sure how active I'll be here, but I'll try to be.
My favorite bands include the following (in no particular order):

ALCEST (all time favorite), Lifelover, Drudkh, Swallow the Sun, Katatonia, ColdWorld, Lantlôs, Totalselfhatred, Arch Enemy, Tsjuder, Xasthur, Austere, Isolation, Bethlehem, Bal-Sagoth, Absu, Exodus, Sentenced, Insomnium, Amesouers, Les Discrets, Novembre, Ulver, Carcass, Charon, 1349, Mayhem, Burzum, Agalloch, Anaal Nathrakh, Be'Lakor, Belphegor, Bloodbath, Brain Drill, Children of Bodom, Chthonic, Daath, Dark Fortress, Dark The Suns, Dark Tranquillity, Daylight Dies, Decapitated, Deicide, Depeche Mode, Emperor, Exodus, Fear Factory, Immortal, God Dethroned, Gojira, Electric Wizard, Immortal, Kalmah, Krohm, Shining, Marduk, Melechesh, My Dying Bride, Obscura, October Tide, Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Primordial, Rotting Christ, Rudra, Samael, Saturnus, Satyricon, Skeletonwitch, Sleep, The Smiths, Tiamat, Triste, The Foetal Mind, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Cannibal Corpse, Coal Chamber, David Bowie, Death, Deftones, DevilDriver, Draconian, Fear Factory, Gipsy Kings, Serge Gainsbourg, Goatwhore, Grave, Joy Division, Violent Femmes, Kamelot, Kampfar, Korpiklaani, Krohm, Lacuna Coil, Mastodon, Nine Inch Nails, Opera IX, Placebo, Possessed, Sarcofago, Suicidal Tendencies, Type O Negative, Tiamat, Tyr, Vader, The Urinals, VNV Nation, Wumpscut, Windir, Wolves In The Throne Room, Sol Invictus... there's way too many to list all of them here. And yes, I know, they're not all metal. I have a very eclectic taste in music.

Anyway. I'm currently trying to catch up in high school due to multiple hospitalizations, so I'm not entirely sure how much I'll be on here. Hopefully enough to meet some other great metalheads. I'm quite active on my tumblr though (thezomz.tumblr.com) so if you want to chat, message me there.

Hope all is well with all of you.
Hails! \m/
-Z

IntoNevermore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:32 pm 

zomz wrote:
Hello everyone.

ALCEST (all time favorite), Lifelover, Drudkh, Swallow the Sun, Katatonia, ColdWorld, Lantlôs, Totalselfhatred, Arch Enemy, Tsjuder, Xasthur, Austere, Isolation, Bethlehem, Bal-Sagoth, Absu, Exodus, Sentenced, Insomnium, Amesouers, Les Discrets, Novembre, Ulver, Carcass, Charon, 1349, Mayhem, Burzum, Agalloch, Anaal Nathrakh, Be'Lakor, Belphegor, Bloodbath, Brain Drill, Children of Bodom, Chthonic, Daath, Dark Fortress, Dark The Suns, Dark Tranquillity, Daylight Dies, Decapitated, Deicide, Depeche Mode, Emperor, Exodus, Fear Factory, Immortal, God Dethroned, Gojira, Electric Wizard, Immortal, Kalmah, Krohm, Shining, Marduk, Melechesh, My Dying Bride, Obscura, October Tide, Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Primordial, Rotting Christ, Rudra, Samael, Saturnus, Satyricon, Skeletonwitch, Sleep, The Smiths, Tiamat, Triste, The Foetal Mind, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Cannibal Corpse, Coal Chamber, David Bowie, Death, Deftones, DevilDriver, Draconian, Fear Factory, Gipsy Kings, Serge Gainsbourg, Goatwhore, Grave, Joy Division, Violent Femmes, Kamelot, Kampfar, Korpiklaani, Krohm, Lacuna Coil, Mastodon, Nine Inch Nails, Opera IX, Placebo, Possessed, Sarcofago, Suicidal Tendencies, Type O Negative, Tiamat, Tyr, Vader, The Urinals, VNV Nation, Wumpscut, Windir, Wolves In The Throne Room, Sol Invictus... there's way too many to list all of them here. And yes, I know, they're not all metal. I have a very eclectic taste in music.

Anyway. I'm currently trying to catch up in high school due to multiple hospitalizations, so I'm not entirely sure how much I'll be on here. Hopefully enough to meet some other great metalheads. I'm quite active on my tumblr though (thezomz.tumblr.com) so if you want to chat, message me there.

Hails! \m/
-Z

Nice to meet you Zaina! Some amazing bands you've listed up there! Have a good time here in the Archives. :-D

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm 

zomz wrote:
Hello everyone.

Hails! \m/
-Z

Very awesome list you have there, though I wouldn't touch Placebo with a 60-foot pole. And no Gary Numan!? Good luck with catching up with high school work and welcome to the Archives.

MegaAwesomePants
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 pm 

Hi here's me

Now that we know each other, let me tell you my favorite bands and artists. Charles manson, Radio werewolf, Acid Bath, Anthrax, Aspid (rus), Augury, Autopsy, bethlehem, Caducity, Burzum, Cannibal corpse, carnivore, The chasm, Cianide, Control Denied, Dark Millennium, Darkthrone, Death, Deicide, Nespithe, Deteriorate, detritivore (underground norwegian drone metal not listed on this website: look up detritivore-pakt), disharmonic orchestra, Exhumed, Fistula, frostmoon (norway), Genesis (not metal), Ghost, Ghoul, Golgotha, Gorguts, Gotsu Totsu Kotsu, Incantation, Iniquity, Inquisition, Inverted (sweden), Invocator, Kreator, Lividity, Mahmoud Awad (electric Arabic pop star from the future), Mayhem, (early) megadeth, Molested, Morbus Chron, Mystifier, Necromantia, Nuclear Death, Obituary, Perversor, Phantasm (a.k.a. human evil), pink floyd, satyricon, Shaarimoth, Skeletonwitch, Skinless, Slayer, Sylence, throneum, Todesstoss, Unbounded terror, Vektor, Violence, Voivod, Vomitor, Witch mountain, Wombabath, Zoroaster etc.

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:20 pm 

MegaAwesomePants wrote:
Hi here's me

Now that we know each other, let me tell you my favorite bands and artists. Charles manson, Radio werewolf, Acid Bath, Anthrax, Aspid (rus), Augury, Autopsy, bethlehem, Caducity, Burzum, Cannibal corpse, carnivore, The chasm, Cianide, Control Denied, Dark Millennium, Darkthrone, Death, Deicide, Nespithe, Deteriorate, detritivore (underground norwegian drone metal not listed on this website: look up detritivore-pakt), disharmonic orchestra, Exhumed, Fistula, frostmoon (norway), Genesis (not metal), Ghost, Ghoul, Golgotha, Gorguts, Gotsu Totsu Kotsu, Incantation, Iniquity, Inquisition, Inverted (sweden), Invocator, Kreator, Lividity, Mahmoud Awad (electric Arabic pop star from the future), Mayhem, (early) megadeth, Molested, Morbus Chron, Mystifier, Necromantia, Nuclear Death, Obituary, Perversor, Phantasm (a.k.a. human evil), pink floyd, satyricon, Shaarimoth, Skeletonwitch, Skinless, Slayer, Sylence, throneum, Todesstoss, Unbounded terror, Vektor, Violence, Voivod, Vomitor, Witch mountain, Wombabath, Zoroaster etc.

Great user name. Welcome aboard.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:35 am 

MegaAwesomePants wrote:

I'm not seeing a picture of your mega awesome pants. I am disappointed. Welcome, regardless. :)

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

godsonsafari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 am 

I'm a 28 year old married male currently residing and working in East Lansing, MI for a gigantic educational institution most everyone in the US has heard of. I got into the genre at the tail end of the first wave of internet metal fans about 15 years ago, so while I'm not "old", I'm certainly old enough to remember posting on USENET and when AOL chat rooms were somewhat relevant. I'll be the first to admit I'm not readily following the scene like I did when I was younger, but that's true for a lot of people my age or older working and living big kid lives. I'm also trying to mellow as I get younger, but I'm not sure that's working out the way I hoped.

I tend to be the kind of consumer who is really happy anytime he listens to a new Napalm Death or Darkthrone record because I feel like they "get" what I want as a fan. I guess it is "lazy former underground guy"? I have opinionz 4 u like everyone else on message boards on the internet, and this is pretty much the last game in town to do it with outside of BWBK board (do they even print that any more?) to do it in that I'm aware of with the kind of traffic and experienced posters this place has. So I guess I'm pumped or something.

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 am 

godsonsafari wrote:
I'm a 28 year old married male currently residing and working in East Lansing, MI for a gigantic educational institution most everyone in the US has heard of. I got into the genre at the tail end of the first wave of internet metal fans about 15 years ago, so while I'm not "old", I'm certainly old enough to remember posting on USENET and when AOL chat rooms were somewhat relevant. I'll be the first to admit I'm not readily following the scene like I did when I was younger, but that's true for a lot of people my age or older working and living big kid lives. I'm also trying to mellow as I get younger, but I'm not sure that's working out the way I hoped.

I tend to be the kind of consumer who is really happy anytime he listens to a new Napalm Death or Darkthrone record because I feel like they "get" what I want as a fan. I guess it is "lazy former underground guy"? I have opinionz 4 u like everyone else on message boards on the internet, and this is pretty much the last game in town to do it with outside of BWBK board (do they even print that any more?) to do it in that I'm aware of with the kind of traffic and experienced posters this place has. So I guess I'm pumped or something.

Welcome.

InfektedBlut
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 am 

I'm not new on this website, I just haven't used the forum yet. I'm a 22-year-old female living in Brasschaat, Antwerp, Belgium. I have a bechelor's degree in Journalism and am currently aiming for another one in Photography. I like one hell of a lot of music, ranging from neo-classical to war black metal. I've seen Britney Spears live. I have a cat and would like to have one hundred more. I drink, smoke and enjoy my daily dose of coffee. I suck at this and am currently out of inspiration. :thumbsup:

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 am 

InfektedBlut wrote:
I'm not new on this website, I just haven't used the forum yet. I'm a 22-year-old female living in Brasschaat, Antwerp, Belgium. I have a bechelor's degree in Journalism and am currently aiming for another one in Photography. I like one hell of a lot of music, ranging from neo-classical to war black metal. I've seen Britney Spears live. I have a cat and would like to have one hundred more. I drink, smoke and enjoy my daily dose of coffee. I suck at this and am currently out of inspiration. :thumbsup:

I love the username, I love neo-classical metal too - though I hate all that war/bestial black/death metal crap - and good luck with the Bachelors in Photography. Oh, and welcome to the board.

allureoftheearth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:12 pm 

Hello lads!
I'm Josh (allureoftheearth, whatever you prefer) from Grand Rapids, Michigan. 18 and in college with plans to become a music teacher, audio engineer/mixer,
Came here to find a way to connect with other metal-heads and make new friends.
Favorite genre's are Death, Thrash and Black. I'm slowly opening up to Folk as I'm finding more and more artists and albums that I enjoy. First genre I was introduced to was Classical music and was brought up playing the piano so classical music will always hold a spot in my heart. Trying to start a black/thrash metal band in my area but everyone is too obsessed with the current "core" scene. No core = Score!
I love traveling, cooking, reading, hiking/camping, drawing and running on my free time (whenever I'm not working or in class)

helvader
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:03 pm 

Greetings everyone. I'm Zane. I'm from that shitty country you call South Africa. I'm 17 years old. I'm studying mechanical engineering. I have no life, so I started playing guitar. My favorite metal genres are all of them. I'm open minded and I listen to any band except slipknot, korn, and any core there is. I've been using this site for 3 years, only registered now. But anywhoo... Greetings all.
And when at last death's soil my body does
reclaim
Then who will know me or know from whence I
came?

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:10 pm 

allureoftheearth wrote:
Hello lads!
I'm Josh (allureoftheearth, whatever you prefer) from Grand Rapids, Michigan. 18 and in college with plans to become a music teacher, audio engineer/mixer,
Came here to find a way to connect with other metal-heads and make new friends.
Favorite genre's are Death, Thrash and Black. I'm slowly opening up to Folk as I'm finding more and more artists and albums that I enjoy. First genre I was introduced to was Classical music and was brought up playing the piano so classical music will always hold a spot in my heart. Trying to start a black/thrash metal band in my area but everyone is too obsessed with the current "core" scene. No core = Score!
I love traveling, cooking, reading, hiking/camping, drawing and running on my free time (whenever I'm not working or in class)

Great to find another thrash fan, and welcome aboard to the board.

helvader wrote:
Greetings everyone. I'm Zane. I'm from that shitty country you call South Africa. I'm 17 years old. I'm studying mechanical engineering. I have no life, so I started playing guitar. My favorite metal genres are all of them. I'm open minded and I listen to any band except slipknot, korn, and any core there is. I've been using this site for 3 years, only registered now. But anywhoo... Greetings all!

Not all -core is bad, though you're right about -core 99.8% of the time. And greetings to you too.

DemonHellSpawn
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:15 pm 

Grindcore and Hardcore are good, I avoid Metalcore, Deathcore and the rest though.

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:01 pm 

DemonHellSpawn wrote:
Grindcore and Hardcore are good, I avoid Metalcore, Deathcore and the rest though.

I like hardcore punk, don't care much for grindcore and related subgenres (outside of Napalm Death and Extreme Noise Terror) and I like some metalcore and deathcore, but not a lot.

deth_from_above
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm 

Hey, guys.

15, from Russia, have been playing guitar for seven years now. Favorite bands include (but are not limited to) Inquisition, Electric Wizard, Agalloch, Anaal Nathrakh, Ares Kingdom, BTBAM, Black Sabbath, Carcass, Clutch, Nasum, Corrosion of Conformity, Cynic, Dark Funeral, The Devil's Blood, Down, Opeth, Bloodbath, Exhumed, Forbidden, Impaled, Mastodon, Porcupine Tree, Nails, Russian Circles, Watain, and Warbringer.

Look forward to my stay here.

UndeadLegend
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 am 

Hello, all. My name is Justin, I'm from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. My favorite bands are King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Lordi, Accept, Twisted Sister, Gwar, Ghost, and Venom. I'm looking forward to being part of this forum, cheers!

CapricornSupernaut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 am 

deth_from_above wrote:
Hey, guys.

15, from Russia, have been playing guitar for seven years now. Favorite bands include (but are not limited to) Inquisition, Electric Wizard, Agalloch, Anaal Nathrakh, Ares Kingdom, BTBAM, Black Sabbath, Carcass, Clutch, Nasum, Corrosion of Conformity, Cynic, Dark Funeral, The Devil's Blood, Down, Opeth, Bloodbath, Exhumed, Forbidden, Impaled, Mastodon, Porcupine Tree, Nails, Russian Circles, Watain, and Warbringer.

Look forward to my stay here.

Your stay will be long and without trolling.

UndeadLegend wrote:
Hello, all. My name is Justin, I'm from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. My favorite bands are King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Lordi, Accept, Twisted Sister, Gwar, Ghost, and Venom. I'm looking forward to being part of this forum, cheers!

Ah, a fan of some classic metal! I like you already.

InfektedBlut
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 am 

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Why, thank you. :) And the username, yeah, I guess that was cool back in 2006, hehe.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 156  Next