Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Byrgan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:57 am 

dyingmuse wrote:
Pussies are guys that nit pick on other guys grammer because they have nothing else to do. laugh out loud

Hold on, let me try again, "Pussies are guys that nitpick on other guy's grammar because they have nothing else to do. But not being a pussy would be not arguing over the internet.

While you're on here. I read the lyrics to "A Rose For a Dying Muse". They sounded dark up until, "With crowded eyes and mustache that wasn't your own. But those crooked teeth still made you smile immortal." Please explain what happend, because after that it sounds cool again. Almost if someone planted those two sentences.

kalashi
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:17 am 

Oh, I know, I'm a horrible person with no life between the hours of 8:30 and 10 pm.

dyingmuse
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:39 pm 

Byrgan wrote:
dyingmuse wrote:
Pussies are guys that nit pick on other guys grammer because they have nothing else to do. laugh out loud

Hold on, let me try again, "Pussies are guys that nitpick on other guy's grammar because they have nothing else to do. But not being a pussy would be not arguing over the internet.

While you're on here. I read the lyrics to "A Rose For a Dying Muse". They sounded dark up until, "With crowded eyes and mustache that wasn't your own. But those crooked teeth still made you smile immortal." Please explain what happend, because after that it sounds cool again. Almost if someone planted those two sentences.

Ok this is a bit personal, and was kinda left up to the listener. But seing as you asked, I'll explain only once. The song was about my friend Dave who died in 99. He was like a brother to me...And everyone that knew him, knows he had these funny looking teeth, crooked, and a really funny laugh, it was just something to hold on to for all of us. The mustache, well at the funeral, everyone at the funeral was bullshit. He had a goat t for like 10 years, we grew up together, we all were used to seeing him that way, in the end, he lay on a hospital bed, what a mess he was. the next day after he died, they fucking shaved his goat t and he had this dumb mustache...It wasn't him, he looked so different, and thats what we had to rememmber him by. It is still very dark, in the context. Either way he is deeply missed.

Machine_of_Hate
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:16 pm 

hi,

i am Machine of Hate. this forum was suggested to me by thamuz, so if you don't like me, blame him. :lol:

i'm into mostly black, thrash, power metal, thought i really haven't gone super deep into each genre. the most "kvlt" stuff i listen to is maniac butcher :lol:

Thamuz
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:29 pm 

Machine_of_Hate wrote:
hi,

i am Machine of Hate. this forum was suggested to me by thamuz, so if you don't like me, blame him. :lol:

i'm into mostly black, thrash, power metal, thought i really haven't gone super deep into each genre. the most "kvlt" stuff i listen to is maniac butcher :lol:

I hope you get defenestrated by the inquisition...

MedievalDragon
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:06 pm 

I am Medieval Dragon. I listen to Death, Black, Goth and Doom and Industrial. I own a "Cult" dedicated to metal with the exception of the disgusting Nu metal genre. Most of the bands I like can be found here on this very hard worked website. To learn more about my cult email me at [email protected]

Druj
Token Homosexual

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:57 pm 

A...cult? Do you have many members?

kalashi
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:28 am 

Shit, I just read his "Metal Cult" post. That's laughable.

But... maybe it's a good idea, after all... I bags taking care of the initiation rituals!

crazpete
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:47 pm 

I reccomend 'Campus Crusade for Cthulhu'

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:21 pm 

Uh Yo! and whatnot.
I already posted once.... elsewhere, so hopefully this will still count as my "hey I'm all new and shit" post. I'm 25 and live (with my wife believe it or not) in Minnesota--home of Anal Blast, Demonicon, and Prince! As well as at least 2 other bands, oh yeah!

I like Thrash Metal, Death Metal, and Traditional/Classic Metal. Some Black, Grindcore, Speed (the music, for clarity for you stoners), and Industrial Metal. So I like all kinds of shit. I already went to school for art and shit (just like Hitler, but I got in! Ha ha loser!!) and have a website splathered with it. (Cheap plug, I know) The site's listed in my profile. Favorites: Megadeth, OverKill, Slayer, Hypocrisy, Amon Amarth, Vesperian Sorrow, and on and on it goes....

Also, horror films, even, and sometimes especially, crappy ones--although, I do believe House of the Dead may have made me dumber. PG-13 horror is for teeny-popper pussies, and Wes Craven is a fucking hack.

Mighty_Battlepenis
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:01 pm 

Hi, I'm the holy penis of Odin. I guard bridge with Hiemdahl and impregnate valkyries for fun.
. . . these are the times of dreamy quietude, when beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean's skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember, that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang.

Nathrakk
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:43 pm 

I'm Nathrakk, 19 years old. I listen almost 4 years to metal, mostly black and death metal. Other activities are being lazy, drinking beer (belgian beer 4 ever) and working to purchase some more cd's.

captain_blade
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:15 am 

Hello, it's your friend Captain Blade, here checkin in...how is everyone?

I started listening to metal in the early 90's and just in the past few years have developed a strong taste for thrash...I still listen to other genre's as well, but thrash is my passion now. I am slowly obtaining a decent collection but I know that compared to some it's pretty puny...but hey, I have many years ahead, I am in no rush...it's a fun pasttime.

So, I am into politics too, so I may get into that shit too a bit. Plus I like to chat with girls on line so maybe we'll be chatting as I get acquainted.

At 25, I'm taking guitar lessons, for the third time in my life I will be trying to learn to play...the first two times I got distracted and whatnot, but this time, I am going to be the one forking over the fucking cash for the lessons so I'll be more serious about it.

I know damn well, that if I could play the guitar I could be making music that would shred the hell out of the current mallcore pop shit. But it's all in my head at this point so in order to materialize it, or realize it, I am going to have to get serious and do it...So look for me in a few years...

It's funny, I just got my own computer this year and prior to now my favorite reference source for metal was the BNRmetal pages, but I started noticing that he doesn't have every band listed...so I had to search hard but I found this place, and it's WAY better...there are over 3,000 thrash bands on file here....that rules...

I recognize a couple of names from ultimatemetalforum.com. I already met Jean Pierre, he rules..so I'll be meeting up with some of you later. Let's help eachother build up our collections!

allright, metalheads, later.

longingforthefuture
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:57 am 

Hi everyone. I'm a 24-year-old philosophy graduate student. I'm mostly into black, viking and folk metal.

TheBladeOfElohim
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:19 am 

Yo.

I'm 15, live on Long Island, NY, and listen to alot of music, the majority of that being metal (I listen to mostly death and black).

Also, I'm on soulseek quite often. The username is TheBladeOfELohim, with the dumb capitalization of that "L" there.

Poop.

Bohemian_moomin
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:20 pm 

I'm Mike, 16, from the UK
I like it hard fast and cheesey.
I also like a lot of non-metal music, getting mashed, and twanging my girlfriends underwear.

:hail: whoo, funky emotes...tis KD.
I've made a list of my favourite bands in my profiley type thing.
I look forward to being berated by you all.

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:52 pm 

Bohemian_moomin wrote:
I also like a lot of non-metal music, getting mashed, and twanging my girlfriends underwear.

I like twanging your girlfriend's underwear, too.

Bohemian_moomin
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:01 pm 

DanFuckingLucas wrote:
Bohemian_moomin wrote:

I like twanging your girlfriend's underwear, too.

I've made a friend

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:55 pm 

That's what she said ;)

:P

Conan_Troutman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:42 pm 

Conan Troutman here, long-time EM member, recent forum user. Glad to meet you all.

FATBOY
Lord of the Emoticons

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:48 pm 

DanFuckingLucas wrote:
That's what she said ;)

:P
:lol:

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:50 pm 

Hails Metalheads. My name is Christina. I've been surfing Metal-Archives.com since it's inception but I've just recently joined. I'm a Legal Research Coordinator by day and a promoter of local Metal bands by night. My next show is KULT OV AZAZEL, TERATISM, SCORCHED EARTH, SUMERIA, MICTLANTECUHTLI, and NOS VROLOK at Longshot Saloon in San Marcos, California. A flyer is available at my website, as linked in my signature. I also host an Internet radio show, BOOZE & BLASPHEMY Radio (also linked in my signature). It airs Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST (11:00 PM to 2:00 AM EST). I've been listening to Metal for about 15 years now but only in the last 10 has it been on the extreme end. The first extreme bands I heard were Carcass, Napalm Death, Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Death, etc. Prior to that I listened to Metallica, Megadeth, Queensryche, Alice Cooper, Motörhead, Pantera, etc. I'm specifically biased to Thrash, Death, and Grind (in that order).

My favorite albums include the following:
DISMEMBER - Like An Everflowing Stream
BOLT THROWER - In Battle There Is No Law
ASPHYX - The Rack
IMMOLATION - Close To A World Below
NAPALM DEATH - SCUM
CARCASS - Reek Of Putrefaction
TESTAMENT - The New Order
EXODUS - Bonded By Blood
MACABRE - Gloom
CANNIBAL CORPSE - Tomb Of The Mutilated
NUCLEAR ASSAULT - Survive
PHOBIA - Means Of Existence
AZAGHAL - Ihmisviha
REVENGE - Attack.Blood.Revenge
CONQUEROR - War Cult Supremacy
INCANTATION - Onward To Golgotha
ANTAEUS - Cut Your Flesh And Worship Satan
IMMORTAL - Pure Holocaust
SUBLIME CADAVERIC DECOMPOSITION - I/II
CRIPPLE BASTARDS - Misantropo A Senso Unico

My favorite "new" Metal and Grind bands are:
GUTROT - http://www.gutrot.us
DAMNATION - http://www.damnationmetal.com (not so new)
BROCA'S APHASIA - http://www.brocasaphasia.com
VIOLATOR - http://www.violatormetal.com
MICTLANTECUHTLI - http://www.mictlantecuhtli-tribe.com
INFINITUM OBSCURE - http://www.infinitumobscure.com
FECAL CORSPE - http://www.fecalcorpse.com
FUNERUS - http://www.funerus.com
WINTERTHRALL - http://www.winterthrall.com
THREE INCHES OF BLOOD - http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/3InchesOfBlood

Questions, comments, concerns?

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:55 pm 

PsycholgclMishap wrote:
Hails Metalheads. My name is Christina. I've been surfing Metal-Archives.com since it's inception but I've just recently joined. I'm a Legal Research Coordinator by day and a promoter of local Metal bands by night. My next show is KULT OV AZAZEL, TERATISM, SCORCHED EARTH, SUMERIA, MICTLANTECUHTLI, and NOS VROLOK at Longshot Saloon in San Marcos, California. A flyer is available at my website, as linked in my signature. I also host an Internet radio show, BOOZE & BLASPHEMY Radio (also linked in my signature). It airs Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST (11:00 PM to 2:00 AM EST). I've been listening to Metal for about 15 years now but only in the last 10 has it been on the extreme end. The first extreme bands I heard were Carcass, Napalm Death, Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Death, etc. Prior to that I listened to Metallica, Megadeth, Queensryche, Alice Cooper, Motörhead, Pantera, etc. I'm specifically biased to Thrash, Death, and Grind (in that order).

My favorite albums include the following:
DISMEMBER - Like An Everflowing Stream
BOLT THROWER - In Battle There Is No Law
ASPHYX - The Rack
IMMOLATION - Close To A World Below
NAPALM DEATH - SCUM
CARCASS - Reek Of Putrefaction
TESTAMENT - The New Order
EXODUS - Bonded By Blood
MACABRE - Gloom
CANNIBAL CORPSE - Tomb Of The Mutilated
NUCLEAR ASSAULT - Survive
PHOBIA - Means Of Existence
AZAGHAL - Ihmisviha
REVENGE - Attack.Blood.Revenge
CONQUEROR - War Cult Supremacy
INCANTATION - Onward To Golgotha
ANTAEUS - Cut Your Flesh And Worship Satan
IMMORTAL - Pure Holocaust
SUBLIME CADAVERIC DECOMPOSITION - I/II
CRIPPLE BASTARDS - Misantropo A Senso Unico

My favorite "new" Metal and Grind bands are:
GUTROT - http://www.gutrot.us
DAMNATION - http://www.damnationmetal.com (not so new)
BROCA'S APHASIA - http://www.brocasaphasia.com
VIOLATOR - http://www.violatormetal.com
MICTLANTECUHTLI - http://www.mictlantecuhtli-tribe.com
INFINITUM OBSCURE - http://www.infinitumobscure.com
FECAL CORSPE - http://www.fecalcorpse.com
FUNERUS - http://www.funerus.com
WINTERTHRALL - http://www.winterthrall.com
THREE INCHES OF BLOOD - http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/3InchesOfBlood

I thought that girls like you never existed... :drool:

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:59 pm 

Hah. Well, believe it or not. I know a few besides myself. :)

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:00 pm 

Are any of them pretty, and willing to let you sell them to me? :lol:

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:01 pm 

DanFuckingLucas wrote:
Are any of them pretty, and willing to let you sell them to me? :lol:

Haha. Actually, they all are quite pretty. ;)

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:12 pm 

Are they willing to be sold? I'll treat 'em good, I promise. ;)

Agathocles
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:12 pm 

dan, www.sdmetal.org . have fun.

Last edited by Agathocles on Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agathocles
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:13 pm 

oh, and welcome, psychologicalmishap.

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:45 pm 

Agathocles wrote:
oh, and welcome, psychologicalmishap.

Thank you!

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:48 am 

DanFuckingLucas wrote:
PsycholgclMishap wrote:

hah, they are a really rare breed aren't they? ;)

I can definitely vouch for Christina's supremacy. not that she needs somebody to vouch for her. :hail:...good to see you on here Christina!

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:20 pm 

Abominatrix wrote:
DanFuckingLucas wrote:
PsycholgclMishap wrote:

hah, they are a really rare breed aren't they? ;)

I can definitely vouch for Christina's supremacy. not that she needs somebody to vouch for her. :hail:...good to see you on here Christina!

Hah! Thanks, JM! Hopefully, I can make regular visits to this forum. I didn't realize there was a forum on Metal-archives.com until recently. ;)

Bohemian_moomin
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:26 pm 

DanFuckingLucas wrote:

You're just a player aren't you? Newbies = fresh meat to you :lol:

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:05 pm 

Bohemian_moomin wrote:
DanFuckingLucas wrote:

Not a player, I just desire female companionship. ;)

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:52 pm 

DanFuckingLucas wrote:
Bohemian_moomin wrote:
DanFuckingLucas wrote:

Companionship with or without benefits? Hah.

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:03 pm 

PsycholgclMishap wrote:
DanFuckingLucas wrote:
Bohemian_moomin wrote:
DanFuckingLucas wrote:

Companionship with or without benefits? Hah.

Definitely with. :P

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:27 pm 

Hmmm. They're not many Metal chicks in the U.K.? Or at least not in your area?

DanFuckingLucas
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:29 pm 

It's as barren of metal chicks as David Beckham's head is of brains.

Grok
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:21 pm 

Well, ive been here a few months, but don't post all that often.
Anyhow, I'm John, live in southern california, and like trad/speed/power/thrash a good deal, some folky stuff is pretty neat too. Really, my favorite stuff includes most anything that isnt full of these silly modern type ideas in metal, and isnt black or death metal (with a few notable exceptions like Immortal and Possessed)

Anyhow, top 5 bands goes like-
1. Iron Maiden!
2. Blind Guardian
3. Bathory (viking-era stuff)
4. Judas Fucking Priest!
5. Kreator

I think im goint to form vathory...

floorpuncher
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:02 pm 

clearly im a newb

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 156  Next