* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BasqueStorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 pm 

Hi,
I found out about this:
http://store.jamiroquai.com/*/*/Automaton-Limited-Edition-Mintpack-CD/5FE70000000

Quote:
Automaton Limited Edition Mintpack CD
€16.00
Release Date 31 March 2017
Product code
CDVX3178

Global electronic soul funk sensation and international tastemakers, Jamiroquai, announce their 8th studio album following from the band’s last album ‘Rock Dust Star Light’ in 2010. Founded in 1992 by front man Jay Kay, the pioneers of “future funk” have taken the world by storm, establishing themselves as one of the most successful popular acts on the planet. Since the release of their debut album ‘Emergency on Planet Earth’ in 1993, Jamiroquai have completed reinvigorated modern pop music while also paving the way as chief influencers of some of today’s most exciting artists. With famous fans including the likes of Chance the Rapper, Pharrell, Tyler the Creator, Jungle, Redman & The Internet as well as historic performances alongside Stevie Wonder & Diana Ross, Jamiroquai have consistently proved themselves as one of the globe’s most revered and unifying musical innovators of our time. With over seven albums reaching the UK Top 10 (and three reaching #1), the Grammy Award winning, Brits-nominated band have sold over 26m albums worldwide and hold the Guinness Book of World Records record for best-selling funk album of all time.

This limited edition packaging comes with a foil slip case.

TRACK LISTING

Shake It On
Automaton
Cloud 9
Superfresh
Hot Property
Something About You
Summer Girl
Nights Out In The Jungle
Dr Buzz
We Can Do It
Vitamin
Carla

And the videoclip:

Youtube: show

Haunted Shirt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:03 am 

I haven't heard the entire album yet, but I really like the song Cloud 9. Its cool people are still listening to him. Cloud 9 on YouTube has over a million views.

BasqueStorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:49 pm 

Haunted Shirt wrote:
I haven't heard the entire album yet, but I really like the song Cloud 9. Its cool people are still listening to him. Cloud 9 on YouTube has over a million views.

Has it leaked?
I was disappointed by the video but I always find something interesting in his albums.

volutetheswarth
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:48 pm 

The song is good but something about the vocals seems lacklustre to me. It's hard to fault this band. They just produce enjoyable and relaxing disco flavoured music.

Just for reference people, Jamiroquai isn't one person, it's a band and that guy 'Jay Kay' is the lead singer. There is no person actually called Jamiroquai in the band.

Reply to topic