Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 pm 

Rottenrectum wrote:
Anthraxinsoup wrote:
If a girls not a virgin(I'm not even 15 yet),I don't talk to them.Usually I get mixed up for a older guy and they hit on me.If they lost it before 15 I don't want to talk to them even.

Sex doesn't make a girl a slut.
Before 15 it does to me.Plus I'd rather be with a virgin

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:07 pm 

Then you're generalizing terribly and judging people on something extremely trivial. What if they're older than that? Are they still sluts if they're not virgins but are older than 16? 18? 21? And why do you want to be with a virgin, exactly? Granted there's a lower chance for an STD, depending on how said non-virgin behaved, but what does virginity, in and of itself, give you?

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:13 pm 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
Then you're generalizing terribly and judging people on something extremely trivial. What if they're older than that? Are they still sluts if they're not virgins but are older than 16? 18? 21? And why do you want to be with a virgin, exactly? Granted there's a lower chance for an STD, depending on how said non-virgin behaved, but what does virginity, in and of itself, give you?
If your older go head.They arn't sluts if they don't do it with a bunch of guys.

It gives me this:
The fact that they didn't screw some random(or any guy) guy before 15 when they were immature.
I can pop the cherry(not that odd to like)
The fact she waited for me and my awesome cock.

Me and my girl will be together forever most likely,and I have no problem waiting till 17(she wants that age)

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 pm 

Ah, the delusions of youth! No matter how many times teenage kids says they're going to be together forever, it never ceases to make me laugh. :lol:

Look, man, how do you know these girls "screwed some random dude"? What if a 15 year old girl and her loving 15 year old boyfriend just both happened to be well developed for their age and decided to make that extra step together? And why are girls considered sluts if they "do it with a bunch of guys"? What about men who go around boning lots of girls, the so-called "playas"? And exactly what is wrong with having an active sex life? There's a difference between being the drunk herpes-riddled whore at frat parties and just being the girl who's had a few different partners in her time.

Also, I must admit I do find it odd that someone would have a desire to pop the cherry. Perhaps it's because I typically associate such sentiments with thickskulled jocks who cruise around looking to deflower as many teen girls and break as many hearts as they can, because that's, apparently, what makes you "pimp".

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 pm 

Ah, the delusions of youth! No matter how many times teenage kids says they're going to be together forever, it never ceases to make me laugh. :lol:

Look, man, how do you know these girls "screwed some random dude"? What if a 15 year old girl and her loving 15 year old boyfriend just both happened to be well developed for their age and decided to make that extra step together? And why are girls considered sluts if they "do it with a bunch of guys"? What about men who go around boning lots of girls, the so-called "playas"? And exactly what is wrong with having an active sex life? There's a difference between being the drunk herpes-riddled whore at frat parties and just being the girl who's had a few different partners in her time.

Also, I must admit I do find it odd that someone would have a desire to pop the cherry. Perhaps it's because I typically associate such sentiments with thickskulled jocks who cruise around looking to deflower as many teen girls and break as many hearts as they can, because that's, apparently, what makes you "pimp".

They are 15 so they can go head and do it. 13 and 14 year olds shouldn't. I've seen a 12 year old that has lots it.

I believe male or female a person should only have 5 partners. I'm not a jock I'm far from it. Ok you know bought keith moons child hood?

Keith John Moon lived in Wembley as a boy, was hyperactive, and had a restless imagination. As a youth, the one thing that could hold his attention was music. A report from his secondary modern school was not encouraging – his art teacher commented: 'Retarded artistically. Idiotic in other respects.'[1] Teacher Aaron Sofocleous praised his music skills and encouraged his chaotic style, even if one school report noted "He has great ability, but must guard against a tendency to show off.

Yeah that's me,and no one likes that kid(I also have been told I look like him). No my thing for cherries is my only un-normal(big boobies,hot skinny body stuff like that is normal) fetish. Now some do stay together forever, It's harder tough. I know quite a few people that stayed together for most of they're life from highschool to death. What if she my soul mate. They're is nothing wrong for wanting to have the girl wait.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 pm 

Sure, whatever you say, you just keep on' dreamin', starshine.

That shit about 5 partners is about the most retarded thing I've seen in quite a while. That is, before you decided to one-up that by comparing yourself to Keith Moon.

Oh, and by the way, skinny bodies are not necessarily a "normal" feature to be attracted to. It depends on your definition of skinny, really, but males instinctively tend to go for women with broad hips over ones with narrow forms.

Trust me, dude, your opinions will change once you grow up. When you get out of highschool, out of your teenage mindset, and interact with more people, you'll begin to see where you're so very wrong here.

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm 

Sure, whatever you say, you just keep on' dreamin', starshine.

That shit about 5 partners is about the most retarded thing I've seen in quite a while. That is, before you decided to one-up that by comparing yourself to Keith Moon.

Oh, and by the way, skinny bodies are not necessarily a "normal" feature to be attracted to. It depends on your definition of skinny, really, but males instinctively tend to go for women with broad hips over ones with narrow forms.

Trust me, dude, your opinions will change once you grow up. When you get out of highschool, out of your teenage mindset, and interact with more people, you'll begin to see where you're so very wrong here.
It's my opinion. I believe that 5 is a nuff. I just said like him I'm the hyper kids that is to hyper to pay attention but is smart/talented. My definition of skinny is the normal one,you know not fat but has curves. Why would I be wrong, It's a opinion not a fact. I believe 5 is a nuff and you believe that the whole world should start fucking at 10 and ever one should have sex with 800 people. Calling me retarded for a opinion is a dickish move man, not trying to be mean but it is.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm 

Anthraxinsoup wrote:
I just said like him I'm the hyper kids that is to hyper to pay attention but is smart/talented.

And humble, right? Seriously, don't call yourself smart/talented, it makes you sound arrogant. And like a cunt.

Quote:
Why would I be wrong, It's a opinion not a fact.
It's my opinion that black people shouldn't be allowed to own property, and you can't call that retarded because it's an opinion! WAAAH! Just because it's your opinion doesn't make it any less stupid.

Quote:
I believe 5 is a nuff and you believe that the whole world should start fucking at 10 and ever one should have sex with 800 people. Calling me retarded for a opinion is a dickish move man, not trying to be mean but it is.

Oh yeah, I totally said that, didn't I?

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:52 pm 

Anthraxinsoup wrote:
I just said like him I'm the hyper kids that is to hyper to pay attention but is smart/talented.

And humble, right? Seriously, don't call yourself smart/talented, it makes you sound arrogant. And like a cunt.

Quote:
Why would I be wrong, It's a opinion not a fact.
It's my opinion that black people shouldn't be allowed to own property, and you can't call that retarded because it's an opinion! WAAAH! Just because it's your opinion doesn't make it any less stupid.

Quote:
I believe 5 is a nuff and you believe that the whole world should start fucking at 10 and ever one should have sex with 800 people. Calling me retarded for a opinion is a dickish move man, not trying to be mean but it is.

Oh yeah, I totally said that, didn't I?
5 partners is all that I believe in you think differentially. The whole black thing I could care less abought, Not gonna fight a opinion but I will stand up for my own. What is your limit for how many people you should sleep with than?

P.S. Moon looked up to Roger Daltrey during the show and said "I hear you're looking for a drummer. Well, I'm much better than the one you've got."

Pete also said that moon was a smart and talented man just was hyper and arrogant.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 pm 

I don't believe you can put a numerical fucking limit on something like this, you dunce! You have as many failed relationships as it takes until you find the one that lasts, obviously. If the first person you have sex with turns out to be "the one", then good for you, if it's not until your sixth, tenth, fifteenth partner that you finally find the relationship that is meant to be, then that's how many it's got to be. Christ, you must have been brought up in a sheltered environment.

And the black thing was a joke. Anyone who hasn't undergone a lobotomy should realize that and note that I'm taking the piss out of your logic.

Incidentally, you're only making yourself look more and more like a douchebag by keeping going on down the Keith Moon path.

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 pm 

I don't believe you can put a numerical fucking limit on something like this, you dunce! You have as many failed relationships as it takes until you find the one that lasts, obviously. If the first person you have sex with turns out to be "the one", then good for you, if it's not until your sixth, tenth, fifteenth partner that you finally find the relationship that is meant to be, then that's how many it's got to be. Christ, you must have been brought up in a sheltered environment.

And the black thing was a joke. Anyone who hasn't undergone a lobotomy should realize that and note that I'm taking the piss out of your logic.

Incidentally, you're only making yourself look more and more like a douchebag by keeping going on down the Keith Moon path.
I don't like being wrong is why I go with the keith moon thing. To the black thing: I knew it was a joke I was just saying I wouldn't argue with some one who really thought that way. If the relationships fail then yes go head do more people, But should you go doing one nighters? No you shouldn't, If the relationship fails go head and find another one but just jumping in the sack with a girl/guy you don't know/know wont go in to a relationship is stupid.

I wasn't brought up in a sheltered environment, It's my mentality though. My mom sleep with my step dad while I was a room away(back when she was living with my dad), My dad did the same thing. Both of them were skinheads(non racist) and my dad was a drugie and my mom only uses me for a check. Not pointing this stuff out for pitty it's to point out the fact that I just have a mind set that I devolved on my own.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:09 pm 

Anthraxinsoup wrote:
If the relationships fail then yes go head do more people, But should you go doing one nighters? No you shouldn't, If the relationship fails go head and find another one but just jumping in the sack with a girl/guy you don't know/know wont go in to a relationship is stupid.

Why?

Anthraxinsoup wrote:
I wasn't brought up in a sheltered environment, It's my mentality though. My mom sleep with my step dad while I was a room away

You mean two people in a relationship HAD SEX?! IN THE SAME HOUSE AS YOU?! SHOCK! I bet those scummy bastards even slept in the same bed! :wtf:

Quote:
I just have a mind set that I devolved on my own.

That's the word for it, alright.

Last edited by The_Beast_in_Black on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 pm 

Anthraxinsoup wrote:
If the relationships fail then yes go head do more people, But should you go doing one nighters? No you shouldn't, If the relationship fails go head and find another one but just jumping in the sack with a girl/guy you don't know/know wont go in to a relationship is stupid.

Why?
I believe sex is something you should share with some one you care for with two rules to that.

A.Your dieing.
B.Your in a (good)band.

Now a one night fling once or twice is fine,more than 3 is kinnda pointless. Stay with some one you care bought for sex if you really want it that bad, plus its more consistent and better than a nighter(assuming you/she was drunk). I prolly didn't explain my self too good. But now do you see my side?

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 pm 

Time to go out into the real world, my young opponent. Your rules are meaningless and built upon nothing solid, nothing scientific or logical, merely upon your own emotion. Try thinking about your ideas not feeling about them, for a change.

EDIT: And before you bring it up again, I do see your point of view and I agree to a certain extent. Obviously, a loving relationship will have more fulfilling sex than one-night stands, but that doesn't make the latter somehow "wrong". You're just being a prude.

Last edited by The_Beast_in_Black on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 pm 

Time to go out into the real world, my young opponent. Your rules are meaningless and built upon nothing solid, nothing scientific or logical, merely upon your own emotion. Try thinking about your ideas not feeling about them, for a change.
Couple things:
1.I'm emotionally retarded(don't make fun of me for it, Its something I was born with didn't choose), I have a really hard time opening up and the only person I care for is lexi.

2.I also have OCD and along with that comes a case of STDphobia.

3.By doing one night flings you spread aids, Then it can get on some one like me who does it with a person they care for.AIDs can be a tool against idiots tough.

4.I go in to the real world,been offered booze but I turn it down cause I know I would get addicted(ever one in my family as far as you can go on my family tree is addicted) and I don't want to be a drunk. Gonna make fun of me for that?

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 pm 

1. I suffer from clinical depression.
2. I have OCD as well.
3. You obviously don't know as much about sex as you seem to think you do. There has been a device invented, I think you might have heard of it, it's called a condom.
4. Go you, Reagan would be proud! And yes, I will make fun of you, because if you can't differentiate between having an occasional social drink and being an addicted alcoholic wreck, then you're naive as all hell.

Seriously, quit this sentimental, conservative prudish bullshit while you're ahead.

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm 

1. I suffer from clinical depression.
2. I have OCD as well.
3. You obviously don't know as much about sex as you seem to think you do. There has been a device invented, I think you might have heard of it, it's called a condom.
4. Go you, Reagan would be proud! And yes, I will make fun of you, because if you can't differentiate between having an occasional social drink and being an addicted alcoholic wreck, then you're naive as all hell.

Seriously, quit this sentimental, conservative prudish bullshit while you're ahead.

1.Yes but a drunk people will sometimes forget it.
2.I think Reagan is the devil.I'm green party(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Party_(United_States) ) I have a very addictive personality. I'm trying to stay away from drinking incase something happens. I mean I will drink one day, but not a bunch. No I'm not hardline I just choose not to.
3.Depression isn't quite on the same list I have. What I have(Wiki links incase you don't know them):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_p ... y_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttrauma ... s_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive- ... e_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoactive ... disorder(I still haven't had a sex dream and I've only masturbated twice)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulse_control_disorder

4.I'm not forcing my opinion, Hell do what ever you want. But I wont sleep with a women who has had more than a couple one nighters.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 pm 

I'm not trying to one-up with with depression, I'm simply trying to say you can't excuse your crazy opinion by citing some emotional problem you have. In fact, if you know you have an emotional problem then it should be pause for thought before you open your mouth and say something ridiculous.

You'll grow up one day, realize the fluidity of human sexuality that doesn't confine itself well to your rigid rules and then look back and realize how ignorant you were.

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:00 pm 

I'm not trying to one-up with with depression, I'm simply trying to say you can't excuse your crazy opinion by citing some emotional problem you have. In fact, if you know you have an emotional problem then it should be pause for thought before you open your mouth and say something ridiculous.

You'll grow up one day, realize the fluidity of human sexuality that doesn't confine itself well to your rigid rules and then look back and realize how ignorant you were.
What if I don't? I prolly won't have sex with more than 4 people if I break up with lexi, Which prolly won't happen. See it trough my eyes. I don't want to have sex with random people cause what's gonna happen? I'm gonna get hurt. I'm alright with people other than my self doing it but I my self will not. They're is no reason why you would want me to have sex with more than 1 person.

DoNotResuscitate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm 

Anthraxinsoup wrote:
What if I don't? I prolly won't have sex with more than 4 people if I break up with lexi, Which prolly won't happen. See it trough my eyes. I don't want to have sex with random people cause what's gonna happen? I'm gonna get hurt. I'm alright with people other than my self doing it but I my self will not. They're is no reason why you would want me to have sex with more than 1 person.

I find it interesting you reference your girlfriend (or whatever) by name instead of "my girlfriend." It's not like the whole board knows her by name, right?
"Yeah, I read that board for like 2 weeks when I first signed up a few years ago and determined it was about as intelligent as AOL Metal Chat and the FMP board having a retarded baby." - Dan discusses the M-A Board

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:08 pm 

PsycholgclMishap wrote:
Anthraxinsoup wrote:

I find it interesting you reference your girlfriend (or whatever) by name instead of "my girlfriend." It's not like the whole board knows her by name, right?
I called her my girl in a couple other posts. I think that any one thats semi smart would put 2+2 together and know she my girlfriend.

asmfc
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:40 pm 

You know your opinion will change over time when you get older and i hate to tell you this but thinking that you'll be whit that girl forever is well childish and it may lead to you beeing really disapointed in the end
Now on underage sex i have nothing agaist as long as its done safely.when you have needs :lol: you should satisfy em

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:42 pm 

asmfc wrote:
You know your opinion will change over time when you get older and i hate to tell you this but thinking that you'll be whit that girl forever is well childish and it may lead to you beeing really disapointed in the end
Now on underage sex i have nothing agaist as long as its done safely.when you have needs :lol: you should satisfy em
No it won't, It's like people who are religious there whole life. Happens time to time.

asmfc
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:49 pm 

dont get me wrong its good you believe in this relationship but you know highschool sweethearts (:lol:) usualy get together when they are 17-18 and have had their fair share of relationships and/or onenighters so yes it does happen

Anthraxinsoup
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:54 pm 

asmfc wrote:
dont get me wrong its good you believe in this relationship but you know highschool sweethearts (:lol:) usualy get together when they are 17-18 and have had their fair share of relationships and/or onenighters so yes it does happen
The mac(You should know him, although hes dead) was a virgin same with his wife.=/

OneRodeToAsaBay
Unangeschnallt den Bullen reingefahren

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 pm 

Beast In Black, you have the patience of a saint.

I don't think underage sex is intrinsically bad, but kids need to learn about the potential negative emotional repercussions of sex in addition to the physical repercussions like STDs or unwanted pregnancies. I wasn't emotionally ready when I first started having sex and I know quite a few people who weren't ready either.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:52 pm 

Anthraxinsoup wrote:
I'm alright with people other than my self doing it but I my self will not.

You said earlier that you won't even talk to girls who aren't virgins, which would suggest the contrary.

OneRodeToAsaBay wrote:
Beast In Black, you have the patience of a saint.

Heh, I try.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 am 

Continually prompting a creature such as Anthraxinsoup for further responses is not necessarily something that should be admired. Incidentally, there is no more need to respond to anything he may have said in this or any other thread, as he can no longer hear any of you.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 am 

I guess I'm just a masochist. Oh well, doesn't matter now.

MaDTransilvanian
Caravan Beyond Redemption

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:15 am 

Anthrax's opinions on this subject were pretty funny (in a bad way) and damned idealistic, but they had a small (very small) amount of validity behind them at times, although this was very well hidden by his greater ignorance on the subject in general. Perhaps it was just him praising the fact that he was so glad with his current girlfriend to actually believe people could form more than one real relationship in their lives.

On the subject, I'd have to say that this is simply a question of every person's level of maturity and ability to handle the experiences. I personally know 18 and 19-year-old girls (and guys) who act like immature retards but also know much younger people who act responsibly and intelligently.

PinkNmetal
Unsolicited care for desperate laddies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 am 

I don't know if a virgin will contribute to the thread, but... Every teenager obviously has sexual desires, and I will admit to having those kind of thoughts on my mind a LOT of the time, and I don't want to sound like some hardcore Christian, but I truly believe that teenagers need to keep those oh-so delightful thoughts to themselves and respect their bodies and keep them clean for someone they truly love. Not specifically for marriage, but for someone they truly love. :) After all your body is a very special gift isn't it?

AngelicStorm
High and Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 am 

PinkNmetal wrote:
I don't know if a virgin will contribute to the thread, but... Every teenager obviously has sexual desires, and I will admit to having those kind of thoughts on my mind a LOT of the time, and I don't want to sound like some hardcore Christian, but I truly believe that teenagers need to keep those oh-so delightful thoughts to themselves and respect their bodies and keep them clean for someone they truly love. Not specifically for marriage, but for someone they truly love. :) After all your body is a very special gift isn't it?

I am not a Christian, but to me, sex is a special thing, and I could only ever sleep with a guy who I really loved. I'm not a prude, and if other people don't see sex in that way, then there's nothing wrong with that, and it's up to them what they do with their own bodies. But I definitely think I would have to be truly in love before I could have sex. I hope if I ever do lose my virginity, it will be with the love of my life. Idealistic, perhaps, but I hope that will be the case.

As for underage sex...it's hard to know when is the right age that someone is mentally mature enough to have sex, but definitely I think everyone could agree that sex with a child is completely wrong, and never acceptable.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 am 

Well, I personally am of a similar school of thought. I wouldn't sleep with someone I didn't genuinely care a lot for, but I don't judge others who are more loose with their sexuality. That's their decision, and there's nothing really wrong with it.

PinkNmetal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am 

Well, I personally am of a similar school of thought. I wouldn't sleep with someone I didn't genuinely care a lot for, but I don't judge others who are more loose with their sexuality. That's their decision, and there's nothing really wrong with it.
Exactly. While I don't care for those who choose to throw themselves at the opposite sex, I accept their decision.

@AngelicStorm- It is VERY wrong for a child to have sex. I can't believe TWELVE YEAR OLDS are doing it these days! Isn't that horrifying?

AngelicStorm
High and Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:00 am 

PinkNmetal wrote:
Exactly. While I don't care for those who choose to throw themselves at the opposite sex, I accept their decision.

@AngelicStorm- It is VERY wrong for a child to have sex. I can't believe TWELVE YEAR OLDS are doing it these days! Isn't that horrifying?

I see nothing wrong with people if they want to do that, I certainly couldn't do it, but whatever makes you happy I guess! Me, I just see sex as the ultimate physical expression of love, and thats why Id rather wait till Im really in love before sleeping with someone.

And yes, I think 12 is too young for ANYONE to be having sex.

PinkNmetal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 am 

AngelicStorm wrote:
PinkNmetal wrote:

I see nothing wrong with people if they want to do that, I certainly couldn't do it, but whatever makes you happy I guess! Me, I just see sex as the ultimate physical expression of love, and thats why Id rather wait till Im really in love before sleeping with someone.

And yes, I think 12 is too young for ANYONE to be having sex.
People say sex =/= love but I completely disagree. Sex is love in the physical form ;o

Also, adults aren't edumacating their chilluns right. You don't teach a 12 year-old safe sex practices! You teach them NOT TO HAVE SEX!

AngelicStorm
High and Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:23 am 

PinkNmetal wrote:
People say sex =/= love but I completely disagree. Sex is love in the physical form ;o

Also, adults aren't edumacating their chilluns right. You don't teach a 12 year-old safe sex practices! You teach them NOT TO HAVE SEX!

No...I think a lot of people just see sex as a casual thing, like a recreational activity, which like I say is fine. I just see it as more important than that, having sex is like completely giving yourself up to another person, and feeling as one with the person you love so much. I think its just how the individual looks at it, and because I see it the way I do, I couldnt really contemplate sex just for a bit of fun. If I just "liked" the guy, it wouldnt be enough, Id have to be in love with him, and Id have to feel like he felt the same for me too.

I think if kids of that age are going to be having sex, then its better them having safe sex at least, teenage pregnancy is a huge problem in the UK where I live. I dont think a 12 year old should be having sex, but if they are going to, they should at least be using protection.

Last edited by AngelicStorm on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 am 

PinkNmetal wrote:

For some people, yes, but a lot of others are perfectly capable of separating the emotion and the act. It's just their mindset.

theheinouskilling667
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm 

PinkNmetal wrote:

Why does age matter? Maturity matters.

My best freind is currently 13, he got fucked three times last year when he was 12. He was mature enough to handle it, and that was his decision. Who are you to say what age is too young? Of course neither him nor the girls tied themselves to some unrealistic dream about them being in "true love" so that alone shows enough maturity to have sex.

Avaddons_blood
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 pm 

PinkNmetal wrote:
I can't believe TWELVE YEAR OLDS are doing it these days! Isn't that horrifying?

That's older then they use to, well, for the girl at least. At least they are around the same age now days.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next