Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mononeurone
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:06 am 

Hi guys, let's talk about the metal clothing style... I wanna know your opinions 'bout it... which is the right, the true one? (and post photos, if you please) :wink:

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:18 am 

There is no true metal clothing, though there is some untrue metal clothing (KoRn shirt and eyeliner). Wear what you want.

I have long hair and I generally wear band shirts, but it's not mandatory to go around with foot-long spikes on your wrists.

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:35 am 

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
There is no true metal clothing, though there is some untrue metal clothing (KoRn shirt and eyeliner). Wear what you want.

Aww man, I once saw this skinny kid wearing eyeliner in a heavily (and deliberately) torn Slipknot shirt, tight jeans that were cut short and black studded arm bands. :ugh:

My only metal attire consists of a few band shirts, plus two hoodies. Isn't there already a thread on this however? Maybe not on the first page but it should be active... No wait, that's the last band t-shirt worn thread, though you'd think that'd be sufficient...

foz45139
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:53 am 

Doesn't matter what you wear, it's what you listen to. A bloke in a yellow polo shirt can be just as metal as anyone. ...Kind of. :lol:

Band shirts for me though, and a Death sweatband that I always wear for some reason.
Once I was done throwing up I had to take another shit. Again it was diarrhea! While diarrhea was coming out of my ass I began to throw up. This fucking sucked! If only I had some Disgorge playing it might not have sucked ass much.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.