Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 pm 

This week, i think saturday night, i dreamt that i had a domestic bear.
He was sleeping with me, eating steaks. Very funny, i don't know why i made that dream, other than it's one of my favorite animals.

maybe that

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/polar_bear

what more metal than a fucking personal bear!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 pm 

I had an incredibly fucked up dream last night...I woke up and wanted to tell my girlfriend about it, but decided it better to not to share this freakishly gruesome dream with anyone but some random internet people.

Basically the dream started with me in my living room with a girl I used to work with (and had a short fling with) and she was telling me she was having some unexplained pains in her arm and she was going to ask " " for advice on what to do. (" " being some strange faceless person sitting on the couch behind me, who I did not notice until she mentioned him/her)
So I precede to retreat to the back part of the house for whatever reason, and when I return to the living room area Shes laying there on her back with her arm outstretched and the strange figure is is about to go at her arm with an electric hand saw. Shes laying there calmly watching him, and when the blade first touches skin it splatters blood on her face and she doesn't even blink or flinch, she just watches calmly, disgusted, I go back into hiding, until guilt overtakes me and I decide to go hold her other hand to comfort her. She goes on to tell me how it actually feels good, and we watch the disgusting (and drawn out) procedure commence. that was it really. I woke up feeling sick, and worried for my own sanity.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

Twisted_Fate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 am 

Just last night I dreamt I was being chased over impossibly high jumps by a robot dog/human with a chainsaw/drill that was supposed to be looking for my iphone that shape-shifted into a green rubber band. Eventually the dog/human fell off and broke, and then I woke up.

Be gone, troll!

EnemyofLight
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:36 pm 

I don't remember many of my dreams, but the past two weeks I've had several dreams that I remember very well. None of them are "weird", but pretty scary since they seemed very real. The dreams could've became true last week if I hadn't fixed my life.

In the first dream, I was sitting in my drum room listening to some musuc(Evoken, I think). I got up and searched through the place, and finally picked up a rope, pen, and some paper. I wrote, "I'm hanging out in the drum room, literally" on the paper, ran in the house and put it on the kitchen counter. Then I go back out and turn the music all the way up. I then tie the rope around my neck, tie the other end to a beam on the roof, and hang myself as the song ends....

In the second dream, I was at school(that might be the weirdest part haha). I was just walking through the halls when I see somekne who looked like a young Dave Mustaine. We both pull out knives and start stabbing everyone around us. The blood was yellow and blue, and the knives were more like butcher knives...

Last week wasn't a good week for me.

EDIT: Sorry for the multiple postings, my iPod must have messed up.

Last edited by EnemyofLight on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnemyofLight
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 pm 

Stupid double post. How do you delete these?

Last edited by EnemyofLight on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
EnemyofLight
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 pm 

Triple post... I guess my ipod went crazy.

Last edited by EnemyofLight on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
EnemyofLight
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 pm 

Last one.

Last edited by EnemyofLight on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Void_Eater
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 am 

I was on a plane for no reason to who knows where. I ended up sneaking to the back of the plane, where there was a large room with a hot slutty girl. I stuck my penis in her vagina and fucked her, but somehow got trapped in a cardboard box. The box ended up being moved to the heating compartment of the plane. Of course, the heating compartment was also a missile launcher, and I was launched out of the plane. I ended up landing on top of a large mountain, completely unharmed. After climbing down the mountain, I ended up in the ghetto of Sweden. As I was exploring around, an army of lawn gnomes came to destroy the ghetto. Luckily, Birdo, of Super Mario Bros. fame, fell from the sky with a machine gun and blasted all of the gnomes heads off.

I then woke up, and was like "whoah, that was trippy."

EDIT: Heres another dream

I was 14 at the time and playing Runescape, my favorite online game at the time, and made my characyer go through a teleportation portal. Suddenly, in real life, I was a zombie, along with my neighbor/friend whom I have known my entire life. We were digging holes in my neighbors grass and taking shits in them when I realized that I was a zombie taking shits in holes in the grass. As I realized what I was doing I saw the grim reaper behind I tree, horrified, I tried to run home but couldn't. I then woke up, and ran to my parents bedroom. However, their door was locked. As I knocked and screamed for them to open the door, the door turned into a black portal, filled with all sorts of images from Runescape. In the middle of it was the Grim Reaper. As he proceeded to touch me, I woke up for real.

Then of course I ran to my parents bedroom and I slept with my mommy for comfort... I really need to become kvlter... :grumble:

iamntbatman wrote:
Oblarg wrote:
Fuckin' irony; how does that work?

DeathCroak
Professor R. H. Gumby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:57 pm 

Void_Eater wrote:
I was on a plane for no reason to who knows where. I ended up sneaking to the back of the plane, where there was a large room with a hot slutty girl. I stuck my penis in her vagina and fucked her, but somehow got trapped in a cardboard box. The box ended up being moved to the heating compartment of the plane. Of course, the heating compartment was also a missile launcher, and I was launched out of the plane. I ended up landing on top of a large mountain, completely unharmed. After climbing down the mountain, I ended up in the ghetto of Sweden. As I was exploring around, an army of lawn gnomes came to destroy the ghetto. Luckily, Birdo, of Super Mario Bros. fame, fell from the sky with a machine gun and blasted all of the gnomes heads off.

I then woke up, and was like "whoah, that was trippy."

:lol: Yall better watch out for those Ghetto Gnomes.

EnemyofLight wrote:
In the first dream, I was sitting in my drum room listening to some musuc(Evoken, I think). I got up and searched through the place, and finally picked up a rope, pen, and some paper. I wrote, "I'm hanging out in the drum room, literally" on the paper, ran in the house and put it on the kitchen counter. Then I go back out and turn the music all the way up. I then tie the rope around my neck, tie the other end to a beam on the roof, and hang myself as the song ends....

I love the dark humour in this one, it would be so ridiculously cruel to leave that as a suicide note.

rottenroll
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:32 am 

I had another alien dream last night.

I was going for a walk on the trail behind my place, and out of the woods came these 2 gigantic purple creatures. They oggled and walked around me in circles for awhile while I stood there pissing myself in terror. One of them leaned in close and said in plain English, "Where is the nearest Dairy Queen?".

That's the 2nd or 3rd dream about aliens and food I've had. What the Hell?

VulgarDisplayofKVLT
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 pm 

in my dream,

i woke up in my bed to the sound of birds chirping, went downstairs for some orange juice... there was none. so i went back to bed.

then i woke up for real and did the same thing...

jugchord07
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 pm 

I had an odd dream the other day, I was sitting with about 5 of my friends smoking from a pipe. After each rotation the lights in the room would flicker, after about 10 rotations the lights flickered for less than a few seconds and the room was empty. I walked outside and looked down the street to see that every house in sight had dissapeared, it was just grass and open land as far as the eye can see. I walked quite a distance to see if I could find anyone to see what was happening and I never seen a soul. Having no luck I walk back home to turn on the tv and all the channels have a very old man just sitting in a chair in the grass and starring at me. Then I woke up, these staring dreams I've been having are kind of creepy.

Review requests http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=74246

My blog http://foulfeast.blogspot.com

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 am 

I fell asleep yesterday afternoon while listening to a HNW track and dreamt I was listening to an electric fan. :|

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:38 am 

Ok, so I know this is fucked up BUT...
So it's just my and this really weird blue sponge looking thing. I can’t remember exactly what happened up till this point, but all I do know is that me and this sponge are standing in front of a huge castle...And we're gonna lay siege to this motherfucker.
So we get in, we're knockin soldiers off the walls, pushing them down stairs and shit (we had no weapons with us) and then, like 20 all identical soldiers (think of all the royal guards from Ocarina of time) with spears and point them all at the sponge. So I'm like oh shit, he's surrounded. If all of this wasn't fucked up enough, he puts his hands out in front of him and begins to sing What is love. Then some weird force field comes from his hands and blows them all back. As soon as this happens we get back to back and fight these guys tooth and nail for what feels like 5 hours. I wake up slowly...And what is love is playing on my radio. Weirdest effin dream I've ever had.

Another night I had a dream that I was running through the Water Temple in Ooc (I know, another Zelda esque dream). For some reason, all the water temples form every Zelda game has scared me, and always been the hardest temple in the games for me to actually get through. All i can remember is that I must have died like 20 times, and then wake up, fall back asleep, back into the same dream. 20 times. Messed up

~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:15 pm 

Actually not that weird. Sounds that your ears pick up physically are always heard in your dreams. For example, if you fall asleep in front of the TV you're bound to hear whatever comes out from there.

Still freaky dreams though.

Crimson_King
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:33 am 

I had two very odd dreams last night, both pretty entertaining and, while perhaps not the WEIRDEST dreams I've ever had, certainly weird enough.

1. I was investigating some sort of alien virus that caused things to transform into white slimey creatures. For some reason, this involved having to go to a government office building that I used to work at, only it now had a science lab in it. I was turned invisible in order to do this. I had to sneak around the offices trying to find the password to get into the lab without alerting anyone to my presence. I kept side stepping people in the halls, picking up and exchanging various papers to try to find the info I needed, it was all very stealthy and then in the end I just walked into the lab behind scientists coming back from their lunch break. I watched them do some stuff and then they triggered the virus to make a creature spawn in the room, and I revealed myself by beating it to death with a chair. Before we could start talking I woke up.

2. I was playing some strange version of Mega Man X. It featured a boss shaped like a large tank that could shoot variations of the various sub weapons at you, jump from side to side and force you to climb over it at times. It was probably one of the better video game boss fights I've seen, and it wasn't even real <_<

jugchord07
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 pm 

I had a pretty messed up dream today when I drifted off in class today. I went to school and everybody in the halls had someone standing next to them that made the same exact movements and looked the same, I had the dream in chemistry so I'm guessing the class was discussing cloning and it slipped into the dream somehow. I guess it isn't that odd but it still had an errie vibe to it but it was a good break from all of the staring dreams I've had lately.

Review requests http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=74246

My blog http://foulfeast.blogspot.com

Void_Eater
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 am 

I forgot to mention this dream in an earlier post, so I'll say it now. I dreamed that I had a penis growing out of my nose. What happened is I had a wart on my nose, so I went to my older brother, a wizard, to remove it. However, instead of saying 'Wartis Offis", he accidentally said "Penis Onnis". After looking in the mirror at my new penis, I asked him to remove it. Of course, he accidentally said "Penis Biggeris", instead of "Penis Offis"...

Another dream I had one time was me taking a huge shit. Now that's nothing special, but 5 years later I was dreaming that I turned on the sink and that same piece of shit came out of the faucet.

iamntbatman wrote:
Oblarg wrote:
Fuckin' irony; how does that work?

The_Orphanizer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm 

Last night I dreamed Carl Sagan and I were at my job talking about weed. I told him I had watched an episode of Cosmos high and he said he made it while high. :lol:

death234
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 pm 

I just resently had a dream wear I had sex with my girlfriend and her sister at the same time.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:20 am 

I dreamed a new Immortal album came out this month and I was all excited about it.

Then I was at a Dio concert which was awesome. A time later the death was announced, but it was his wife who died, instead of him. He continued touring and writing songs, despite the loss of his wife.

Warlust666
Some guy who posts sometimes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 am 

I dreamt that I was best friends with Lady Gaga and she owned a Chiko Roll shop. :gay:

phibzy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 am 

I've had plenty of extremely retarded dreams, most of which I cannot recall though :(.

However, there was this one dream that I still remember having (I think it was last year). Anyway so what happens in this dream is I'm in some normal looking building and I see some guy from my school. I walk up to him only to be stabbed in the chest with a longsword. Next moment I know I'm standing on top of an extremely tall building, and my friend who's standing next to me jokingly says "don't fall" - only to push me off this massive building and for me to hit the ground and (supposedly) die. However, next thing I know I see that same guy from my school who was responsible for stabbing me with that longsword. In a massive angry rage I run up to him with a dagger (which I don't know how I got but oh well) and repeatedly stab him to the point where his body is completely saturated with his blood and his intestines are completely exposed. Amazingly however, this person (who should be dead) then says "I didn't stab you with that sword, it was your brother". I then proceed to turn around, this time with pistol in hand (still wondering where I got all this shit from) and begin to repeatedly shoot a zombie in the head until I it's face has practically been completely mangled by the bullets. After all this has occurred, I then sit down and begin eating vast amounts of fast food. Following this, I finally woke up. Pretty weird...wasn't it?

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 am 

Tonight i had a dream that my mom had bought some kind of Carcas box set for herself, with all the full-lenghts by the band. Haha.

She doesent listen to any kind of metal at all, or music in general, so i was very confused why she had bought it.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 am 

Tonight i had a dream that my mom had bought some kind of Carcas box set for herself, with all the full-lenghts by the band. Haha.

She doesent listen to any kind of metal at all, or music in general, so i was very confused why she had bought it.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am 

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 am 

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 am 

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 am 

Sorry for all the posts, something happend with the forum! :/

phibzy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 am 

So yeah I had another weird as dream today, so I felt I should share it:

What happens in this dream is I am in this room with one entrance to it, and all of a sudden, a whole bunch of priests and other religious figures begin to walk in through the door single file while muttering something I couldn't understand. They also each held either a giant crucifix or a bible in front of them. Next moment I know, I begin to "fend off" these slowly marching priests with a shotgun(very like the one seen in halo games). So basically here I am killing countless priests as they slowly march into the room. After a fair while they stop marching in, and I walk out of the room into a rather spacious room to talk to a friend I just spotted walking around. Next moment I know, a hovering robot shoots me in the face with a massive laser an then I die. The thing is though, it then went into 3rd person view of my dead body, and I could've sworn I overheard the words "Game Over" spoken in an american accent. After all that, I woke up.

I think one of the main contributors to this dream was the fact that I was playing a lot of Halo Reach before I went to bed. Still fucking random though. :lol:

martin_buis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 pm 

I had a dream where I killed a guy I deeply hated at school in a dark room. I stabbed him in the heart with a knife.

Slag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:58 pm 

martin_buis wrote:
I had a dream where I killed a guy I deeply hated at school in a dark room. I stabbed him in the heart with a knife.
Did you then proceed to rip his heart out and show him how black it was before he died?

sondeldiablo
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:57 pm 

I dont a crazy dream to share, but i found out this summer that 2 cups of instant hot chocolate before you go to bed makes you have super crazy dreams. And I think it works too because i did it for 4 days straight... It was pretty awesome. Maybe more than 2 cups will make for even more crazier dreams...

Try it out yall.

EnemyOfTheSun420
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:41 pm 

Most of my dreams are pretty fucked up, in the sense that nothing makes any logical sense whatsoever, but some weird ones I could actually decipher were these ones I kept getting after a drug bust where I would think I was waking up, then I'd be unable to open my eyes, like my eyelids got stuck shut...I also had a lot of dreams where girls from my past would show up and be dissapointed with me about something.

MGSX666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 am 

Can someone please analyze this for me? Lately, I've been skipping meals. Not purposely, just because I forget and it gets too late, and in school I've been skipping lunch to study. My parents say it isn't good for me to skip meals (obviously). And then last night I had this dream.

So I was going to school, as normal. It looked a little different than what it really looks like but it just seemed like a normal day, and it felt like it was actually happening. But, I skipped breakfast in the morning and then during gym class, we were outside on the football field. In the middle of whatever we were doing, I vomitted all over the place and blacked out. When I woke up, I was told that for some reason, the cops came and tried to help me. It turns out that while a cop was trying to help me, some object fell on him and decapitated him. I had about five minutes of guilt about this. A kid who was with me in gym then drove me (he doesn't drive in real life) from the football field to somewhere, that party is hazy. Then after school I went to a friend's house (that didn't look like his actual house). We were preparing to meet up with another one of my friends (who the first friend doesn't even know) so we can smoke weed. That is all I remember , which I have plans to do in real life, tonight with the same person.

Any ideas?
Incantation for breakfast, fuck yeah. You wake up and then it's Onward to Chocula.

Necrophagist50
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 pm 

I don't know..but one was very weird,and it repeated constantly through 2 months(now it is gone,thanx God :D )...I was dreaming that I was pursuited by a huge dinosaur,and all of thet in front of my house,but he didn't ever eat me in a dream,just hunt me...I guess i must stop watching Jurassic Park thrilogy :lol:

EnemyOfTheSun420
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 pm 

Oh I just remembered a super fucked up dream I had a few years ago...since it's that old my memory's pretty hazy...so at first I was going to this building/cave/haunted house thing with my family, and after that, I'm just at my moms house, and I look in the mirror, and my face is like, rotting, undead, my eyes are entirely white, I start freaking out...then later, I'm at school, I start asking people if I look normal, they say I do, but I look in a mirror, same face as before. Anyways, I keep looking in the mirror, keeps happening, then I wake up, and the dream was lucid and bizarre enough that for a little while I think it was real...

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 am 

So I know there was a bunch of talk about lucid dreams earlier, and I actually have something to contribute along with some fuck up dreams. About two weeks or so ago, I had lucid dreams every single night for about a week. I usually get them about once a month, but this was totally mind blowing. Anyway, is it weird that in my lucid dreams the first thing I try to do is find a hot chick and nail her? I guess my reasoning for doing this is because, I'm in a fucking dream world that I have total control over of...I'm getting laid. I've also found that lucid dream sex is better than anything I’ve experienced in real life (probably due to the interesting little chemical your sleepy brain produces that was mentioned earlier (can't remember post or name of the chemical though)) But anyway, one night in my dream the only one around I could fuck was my gf's little sister...soooo I did it. And for some reason (I could control myself, but nothing else (at the time)) her tits kept on changing size, and I remember it was pissing me off, because I REALLY wanted to get laid and that was interfering. Next night, I have another lucid dream where I learned to control the world I was in. Kind of like inception I was able to actually change things in my dream world. If you've ever played call of Red alert or any other kind of rts I was able to create the side and top/bottom menus of like objects and buildings and terrain and actually started to create the world I was in. I was at this for what seemed like 12 hours, I actually ended up building a small city and lived in it. No other people anywhere though: / and yeah, haven't had a lucid dream since...
Oh, and a tip: If you find yourself in a lucid dream, try not to try too hard to do something, or else you will wake yourself up. If you feel that happening try to force yourself to be a bit more inert (mentally and physically) and you might be able to fall back into it. I'm not sure why it works that way, but that's what I’ve found anyway
Anyway, a couple dreams:
One night I had a dream where Duane the fucking Rock Johnson was beating the shit out of some lady (who was his wife) and I tried to stop him (they were doing this is MY pool in MY back yard) he, throws her down, looks at me, and starts to strangle the shit out of me. Never have I actually felt the physical affects in a dream before that night. Woke up gasping for air.
Two nights ago I had a dream that I was drunk. I had the spins and everything, just walking around in my friend John’s basemen. I am wearing nothing but boxers. I end up stumbling into my friend Sean who is also only wearing boxers, and for some reason in my bread he is insanely ripped. As I stumble into him, he falls down a hole in the basement and I don't see him again. I go into the kitchen where my lady, Also just in her underwear burns the side of my face with a curling iron. She is laughing, and so I slap the shit out if her, open palmed. I then realize I am crying, but also laughing. We continue this both laughing (only me crying) until everything goes hazy and I wake up
......WTF
If anyone has some input on possible dream meanings or interpretations, that’d be killer

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 am 

I had some awesome hypnagogic experiences the other night. I had nearly fallen asleep when something awoke me slightly so that I became quite conscious in my hypnagogia but did not arouse. I heard classical music, or symphony orchestra music anyhow, which I felt I could control to some extent, although at one point it turned into some kind of a jam session of a smaller band of classical instruments. Then, back to the symphony orchestra.

NonEsDignus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:15 am 

I had a dream a few weeks back that probably isn't that interesting on it's own, but I think the way in-dream and real-life imagery mixed was interesting.

Anyways, for some context, I have only ever smoked marijuana once. It was with my girlfriend, and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Like, straight up hopeless-pit-of-despair type stuff, I just cried for three hours straight before falling asleep. But that is a different story altogether. Anyway, I haven't smoked since that experience (seven months ago), although on some level I would like to try again. I am just afraid that it will be like that again.

So, on to the dream. In my dream my girlfriend and I were going to go smoke. We went out to this forested area that I don't know in real life, where this was this little cobblestone-type hut where people went to smoke. There was some more build up in the dream, but it isn't really that relevant (some van showed up, we had to hide, then it left and we returned), so I won't detail it. Anyway, we were now going to smoke. She gave me a pipe to smoke from (in the dream she had two identical pipes, which were actually the one she used in real life). Then she wandered off with somebody and told me she would be right back. So I was standing in the middle of the woods, and it was night time, and I was alone. I smoked from the pipe, and waited a moment for the effect to set in. It suddenly hit me how thick the night air was, like visibly black (this was one of the first things that hit me the time I smoked in real life). This is where I think the dream gets somewhat interesting - in the dream I was straining, opening my eyes, to try to see through the black air, and then suddenly I was blinded by whiteness. I could see a whiteness obscuring my vision immediately in front of me. It was absolutely terrifying, and I started shouting out my girlfriend's name to try to find her. I just sat down and couldn't see anything but white, and screamed her name, until finally she showed up, and I calmed down and the whiteness went away.

When I woke up, I told her about the dream, and we realized what had happened - I was sleeping with my face pointed directly at the wall, almost touching it. In my strain to see, I had opened my eyes in real life and was seeing the wall in front of me. I can't imagine how much more disorienting it would have been if I had been facing anything else, like my girlfriend next to me perhaps.

Perhaps not that interesting, but I hadn't experienced this before. It makes me a bit uneasy thinking about it, for some reason.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 38  Next