Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 pm 

Not a dream I had last night but still one that comes to mind. Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes a feeling of deja vu, or other strange feeling or emotion, comes about when something reminds you of a strange dream you had?

For example, I had a dream where the Earth was being attacked by a mysterious alien race and a massive battle was raged in space on various space stations and fragments of asteroids (or maybe the moon) - then the Earth was hit by something that caused it to fracture into three large chunks. I then flew down and went to my neighbor's to see if he was okay. He was and he showed me his dogs, one was a large white wolf-like fella. Then the aliens started pouring in and there was a counter nearby that showed the number of aliens in the area and it jumped to 60,000. I get recurring feelings from this dream whenever I listen to First Breath by Mercenary.

That album also triggers memories of a different dream, likely because it is also a similar post-apocalyptic dream and the blue color style of First Breath reminds me of this dream as well. This one had some unique characters, some resembling those from my fiction, who took cover after a massive nuclear blast decimated the area - but this blast emitted only blue light and bathed everything in an eerie indigo glow.

That dream was part of a dream where Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy was some sort of super heroine, although she was not visualized directly and it could be a different super heroine that appeared and Arch Enemy just happened to play in my mind.

---

Unrelated but the first Longing for Dawn album brings to mind a dream I had that was very desolate in nature, a complete void of blackness, but with red glowing pathways and pillars reaching beyond infinity. The most eerie sight was a dead torso of the black dude from Crysis, no arms or legs, floating around, and the feeling that I was some entity trapped in this void and trying to escape.

And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell

~Guest 183305
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 am 

I have PTSD and am on tons of medications from the VA, so every night is nothing but fucked up strange dreams. Sometimes I think some of my dreams would make a great movie, since no normal could think shit like that up.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:20 am 

Last night I had a dream about visiting some kind of shopping centre with my mother. She wanted to buy something, went in a store and I waited outside. Suddenly this guy who's Asian as well shows up in a white martial arts suit and starts to hit me. I decide to punch him back and when my mother came out of the story she asked me what the fuck I was doing.

Then we walk some and see this cool guy we both used to see very often. He says he's in love. We think it's great. He smiles and points at this good looking girl. ''Do you see her? Well, there's this dude, a friend of her and I'm in love with him!'' Mum and I both freaked.

WCannibal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm 

I've had dreams in which I slept with my mom, my sister, and once the whole fucking family.

GarageMetal468
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 pm 

I had some pretty fucked up dreams last night. There were 2 parts to it. The first one was that I got an 8 string guitar. That was awesome, but then it went into me taking one of my co workers home (why one of my co workers, I don't fucking know, I don't even like her all that much), where she sat on my couch. I went to my fridge to get something to drink and when I came back she was naked..... and had a fucking dick. I ran like hell after that and then woke up.

MetalSupremacy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:21 am 

GarageMetal468 wrote:
I had some pretty fucked up dreams last night. There were 2 parts to it. The first one was that I got an 8 string guitar. That was awesome, but then it went into me taking one of my co workers home (why one of my co workers, I don't fucking know, I don't even like her all that much), where she sat on my couch. I went to my fridge to get something to drink and when I came back she was naked..... and had a fucking dick. I ran like hell after that and then woke up.

Eh, it's not too bad. 5 years ago or so I had a dream where I was having sex with this girl I fancied under a sofa, and I was trying to penetrate her pussy, but for some reason it just...didn't work. Not only that, but she actually had a dick above her vagina. :eek:

Goatfangs, holy fuck dude, you really need to be studied. Those dragon and demon sex dreams, all with the recurring themes of bad breath and aggressive females. :lol: Please post more. :p

Last night (more around this morning) I had a really odd, dark, and bizarre dream. The main setting was this really eerie train station that was...somewhere. I don't know where it was meant to be but I think it was somewhere in England, or at least Britain. The main theme, however, was darkness and desertion. There were virtually no people around most of the time - there were a few, but half of the time or more 90% of the station was completely deserted. It was fucking creepy. Despite the emptiness, half the time I was sneaking around, trying to not be seen by...somebody. Later, the only people I remember much about were a strange woman in an aircraft (more on that in a moment), a man with a walking stick outside who was meant to be a guard but looked like one of my older friends, and a blonde woman, a black guy and an asian guy who were in charge of something called "the control room". Last time I checked, train stations didn't have control rooms. So yeah, it was really odd.

The strange woman in the aircraft looked like one of the tough chicks from a later Star Trek series (don't ask me how this bullshit gets into my dreams) and was basically on this long, secret mission behind enemy lines. I ended up watching her logs in some even quieter part of the station (I think) and they were pretty standard, dark sci-fi and modern noir styled stuff. Brown tinted lighting, more eerie quiet, strange coloured windows.

For ages I kept on walking around the station again and again, with the main recurring theme being me entering the men's toilets, in which the walls, floors, and everything was an eerie tint of dark green (and utterly empty of any other people), and sneaking through the air vents into the ventilation system above. After doing this time and time again, eventually I found some weapons. Upon doing so I rushed back to the lower levels and barged into the control room. Immediately I heard cries of "he's here! Stop him!" And the blonde woman, black guy and asian guy ran around the corner to face me. The second they did, I blasted them with my machinegun. I have no idea why any of this was happening - they appeared to be unarmed civilians, but somehow I knew they were bad, working for some evil intelligence behind I conspiracy. So I shot them dead.

This also repeated itself, and the second time round it changed and suddenly I was in my front garden, naked, and I think I was jerking off to some fantasy of an older woman while talking all of this nonsense about evils and conspiracies. I briefly had this image of a sexy older woman stripping off in a wooden room with candles and a sheepskin. Then it all faded out and I was watching this evil guy, who was either Arabic or Indian, talking about his evil plans, but he was speaking in some dialect I couldn't understand. Then the dream ended.

Can someone please help me work out what the fuck that was all about?

AppleQueso
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:35 am 

turn it into a book

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 pm 

I'll have strange day dreams at times, especially when sitting in one spot for an extended period of time. Sometimes while driving, but the most vivid and lengthy ones are while I either take a bath or take a shit.

Sometimes I'll be quite out of it and not realize how much time went by.

For example, this one time I took a bath...

I plug the drain with washrag and let the shower head spray water into the tub. I just sit there and wait until the water gets deep enough, but sometimes my mind will wander off somewhere else. In this example, I started contemplating my fiction, which is a set of science fiction/fantasy novels I've been toying with for a while now. Dragons are involved, 'nuff said. Well, then I started wondering about if I were to become an author of these novels if I would write something different, and I started thinking about the topic I read here on MA where the guy who lost his hearing committed suicide. I wondered what would happen if I lost my hearing, and also lost my sight. I started thinking about a plot line of someone who is involved in an accident and loses their sight and hearing, who eventually becomes romantically involved (somehow) with a nurse who was able to teach him braille and hand gestures (ala Helen Keller) - he eventually asks to "see" her by running his hand over ever square inch of her face, neck and upper chest. Years go by and he is able to dictate his own fantasy series (which would be distinctly different from my own fiction, but I wondered about including some throwbacks to it) to this nurse or worker or whoever. Then I wondered what if this dude only wanted to get these ideas out of his head, and had nothing else to live for? What if he asked this nurse to euthanize him? What if she didn't comply?

So years go by, this guy living in darkness and silence all this time, when suddenly a bright flash of light enables him to see blurry shapes and hear slight vibrations. He had been chosen in an experiment in sense restoration and simulation, and as technology improves he regains his hearing and vision, but looks in the mirror. He is no longer 25, but 65. He has been married for about 35 years, to this nurse, who is around the same age. To him, it didn't seem like so long and he lost track of time.

Well, I also lost track of time. The tub overfilled just enough to cause an audible splash which snapped me back onto Earth and I quickly drained the water and finished my bath, which took two hours. I was pruny @_@

And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell

~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 am 

I... I... I don't even know what to say. Reality truly is a lie to you, it seems. You got a weak grip on it, much?

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm 

TheNiceNightmare wrote:
I... I... I don't even know what to say. Reality truly is a lie to you, it seems. You got a weak grip on it, much?

Actually that "REALITY IS A LIE" tag came from a couple years ago when I talked about Solipsism and other ideas that we live in a simulated reality of some sort. Kind of like the Matrix.

I'll live on Earth when I choose to, as I certainly don't go wandering in my mind when something interesting in real life is going on, such as a heavy metal show. When I am around people I certainly don't let my mind wander, but when I'm alone at home I do. Even then, that's not true all the time, for example now I am not phased out, but rather focused on typing this message, getting my Zune charged for later on and thinking about what music to put on it and remove from it.

Back on topic...

I take diphenhydramine (available as either Tylenol Simply Sleep or Unisom sleep gels, etc) at night to help me get to sleep. I am an insomniac and I'll easily be awake and alert at 6:00 AM without this stuff - even with it I'll be going to bed an hour before dawn. The interesting thing about this stuff is closed eye visuals that I have - especially when the full effect has kicked in. It's almost like dreaming while awake, but not like day dreaming where each visualization is forced with my mind, but random dreaming where the visuals are more abstract and they just appear.

Lucid dreams are another cool thing about dreams. I've had a couple of those, but not many. One involved me dreaming that I was sitting in front of my computer, but the monitor was off, and I clearly knew I was dreaming because the light switch did not work and neither did the TV or computer. Also my room was clean... which is very bizarre indeed. So, I walk out of my house and leap in the air, taking flight and I fly above these bizarre looking trees that are all twisted in pyramid/vortex shapes.

Speaking of dreams, I am very much looking forward to this Inception movie. It's getting good reviews and it's about dreams. It's really cool...

Another dream I had, which I was reminded of because of a trailer for Inception (where they describe a "kick", where a feeling of falling jolts you awake). This dream I had over 10 years ago and the gist of it was my dad and I went to this carnival of sorts. There were blue and white striped circus tents, but really small tents. Possibly inhabited by clowns. We rode a roller coaster, one of those circular portable shitty ones that aren't really that fun to ride, except when the train itself is dislodged from the track and causes lots of death and injury to people who are in its path - since getting hit by a speeding roller coaster often involves your head getting smashed and body split in half vertically. That's a mental image that still stayed with me, but I am no longer scared of it. In fact, I think this would make a good movie... then again I think they already did make it in one of those shitty Final Destination movies that has no plot except people getting their ass pwned by freak accidents.

Oblarg
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm 

I've been having a string of *really* weird dreams recently.

I only recall bits and pieces of them at the moment. Part of my dream last night had something about sitting in the passenger seat of a small, single-prop airplane while my friend flies it into a building, yet somehow surviving by jumping out at the last second. Except, I saw this all in third-person, and that was only a tiny part of some epic surreal journey.

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm 

I had a bizarre dream where I was up abnormally early (9:00 AM, lololol) and I went to the grocery store to get cereal and milk.

Now, that's not bizarre in itself, but what is bizarre is how I actually got up abnormally early (8:55 to be exact) and my mom got home from the grocery store (although for toilet paper...)

Anyone notice sometimes you'll have a dream and during the day or week after you'll notice some strange deja vu? Sometimes this will occur even years after a dream with me, and sometimes it happens inside of dreams themselves. Like, I'll swear to myself I had a dream like that before.

This dream I had last night was strange in one way, I paid for the cereal and milk and was "caught shoplifting" and had to pay for it again. There wasn't much more to this dream beyond that since I didn't sleep a lot last night. I had a previous "grocery store" dream where I went to this creepy dimly lit place that barely had any shelves or anything, stuff was just piled everywhere - they had sausages on the floor. In that dream I was going to get deviled ham (which is my favorite canned meat stuff) - but this dream I had last night, along with anytime I get deviled ham or consume it, and this one time I went to Aldi (the place was dimly lit, no shelves... creeped me out) all triggered a deja vu feeling stemming from this dream. The dream itself was further bizarre, as somehow the grocery store itself was inside a concert venue. When I walked out, somehow I was up in the Himalayas writing the history of humankind on a tablet.

The_Poltergeist
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 am 

An alien race conquered the earth and I played some metal song on the background, with my dick. Also, It was a wet dream.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am 

I dreamed about this girl 3 times in a row last nights.

Holland won a soccer match, so I wanted to look for the girl outside in town, but didn't see her.

I was at the prom and looked for her, but didn't see her either.

I was at school, playing some weird computer game with people. There were 2 groups and the girl and I were in the same one. She noticed me but didn't say anything, so I didn't say anything back. Later we played the same game. All of a sudden she starts to talk to me, so we're having this small talk which wasn't that amazing but whatever, it was okay. The next thing I know, is that I'm on my cycle, nearly home, but then want to take another road cause I knew that it was the road the girl took from school. The road wasn't near my home though.

Yeah, it's safe to say that she's driving me insane. ;)

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 pm 

To go along on a more serious note, does anyone have dreams about dead loved ones?

Back in 2004 I lost my father to a plane crash. That same year I lost my brother to suicide. I had a dream sometime early 2005 where both came back and were greeted with dramatic hugs. Some of the dreams involving my dad felt real enough that I'll actually go down to his shop to see if he is really there.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am 

Goatfangs wrote:
To go along on a more serious note, does anyone have dreams about dead loved ones?

Back in 2004 I lost my father to a plane crash. That same year I lost my brother to suicide. I had a dream sometime early 2005 where both came back and were greeted with dramatic hugs. Some of the dreams involving my dad felt real enough that I'll actually go down to his shop to see if he is really there.

Damn...must have been hard when you realised that you were just dreaming. I feel sorry for you.

I had some weird dreams last nights.

One night I had several short ones. First I dreamed I was walking outside and got the feeling that I was about to die soon, actually I was sure that I was. I kept wondering if there would be an afterlife or just nothing but death.

My second dream was related to Dio's death. I was writing a letter for Wendy to condole her but I didn't knew what to put on it. Instead I said: ''Wendy? <shrieks> STAND UP AND SHOUT! my condolences to you.''

In my third dream I was home. It was night, had some friends at me home, no lights on and we were just...talking. When they weren't paying attention I checked my msn to see if this girl was online, haha.

Last night I had this dream about this girl again. We were standing in a group outside and threw a ball to eachother. Then she accidentally throws this ball over my head far away. I'm getting it and a guy walks with me. He asks if I like her, I tell him that I do. Then he tells me that she was at his home a few days ago and saw her masturbate when he came back from the toilet or something. I freaked out.

chrislyles15
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm 

colin040 wrote:

Holland won a soccer match, so I wanted to look for the girl outside in town, but didn't see her.

I was at school, playing some weird computer game with people. There were 2 groups and the girl and I were in the same one. She noticed me but didn't say anything, so I didn't say anything back. Later we played the same game. All of a sudden she starts to talk to me, so we're having this small talk which wasn't that amazing but whatever, it was okay. The next thing I know, is that I'm on my cycle, nearly home, but then want to take another road cause I knew that it was the road the girl took from school. The road wasn't near my home though.

Just wondering, is this girl real? Or just a figment of your imagination?

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 pm 

chrislyles15 wrote:
colin040 wrote:

I'm going to venture a guess that the girl is based on a real person, but otherwise a figment of his imagination.

I had a bizarre insect related dream that there was a store right next door that sold all sorts of exotic insects - including mantises and hermit crabs and some strange tube-worms and a lot of bizarre critters, and I didn't even know about them until five years after they opened... when I discovered it I was like, "I'll buy... everything! :D"

It's strange how sometimes reality is stranger than fiction. While this store that sold all sorts of strange bugs was quite strange, I still find it hard to believe I have a 3 inch long grasshopper chilling on my desk right now.

I also have a bunch of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SVY1WJrDZQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK4XevokYng - one is adult the three others are still nymphs.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm 

chrislyles15 wrote:
colin040 wrote:

She's real. :p Well, it's not a surprise that I dream so often about her, cause I like her. Don't know her really well so far and she hasn't come online on msn yet. Oh and in case you're wondering, I've dreamed about her over 10 times. >.>

Tonight I dreamed that I was playing soccer with some guys in a forest, suddenly we had to stop cause a bunch of Iguanas suddently walked and blocked the field.

ngwoo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm 

Goatfangs wrote:
I had a previous "grocery store" dream where I went to this creepy dimly lit place that barely had any shelves or anything, stuff was just piled everywhere - they had sausages on the floor. In that dream I was going to get deviled ham (which is my favorite canned meat stuff) - but this dream I had last night, along with anytime I get deviled ham or consume it, and this one time I went to Aldi (the place was dimly lit, no shelves... creeped me out) all triggered a deja vu feeling stemming from this dream. The dream itself was further bizarre, as somehow the grocery store itself was inside a concert venue. When I walked out, somehow I was up in the Himalayas writing the history of humankind on a tablet.

Okay, that's kind of scary. Back when I worked at a grocery store I once had a dream about showing up to work and finding all the shelves empty. When the truck pulled up, all that was on it were pallets after pallets of fucking sausages.

jouhou92
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:52 am 

Okay, not really sure if this is totally off topic but this doesn't really have anything to do with strange dreams. However, i'm no self-proclaimed psychologist, but i do belive i may have some mental problems when i am either falling asleep or dreaming. First off, i have noticed that when i am in the lethargic - or extremely tired on the edge of drifting off - stage of my sleep i begin recieving little zapping sounds in my brain. I can actually recreate a vivid memory of my conscious state when i was about four years old and recieving this shock to my brain, just sound, though, no pain.

One thing i can say about some of my dreams is that they do have the ability to change me. There is the obvious deja vu, but one other thing is that some dreams leave me in an almost confused, psychotic state, because of such vivid imagery of how i view my life and others. I recently had a dream about mistrusting somebody i recently fell in love with and that whole entire day i swear i was two people. The recollection of the dream practically gave me dissociative identity disorder (split-perrsonality).

Fears also seem to manifest in my dreams. One fear i soon developed was the fear of excessive loud noise or white noise, like from a simple radio reciever. I shit my pants every time i turn on a radio in my dreams because it just blasts deafening radio static *shudder*

Can't say that i had many memorable strange dreams, though, here is one where i enter an unknown bedroom in a family friend's house and upon entering i garner a feeling of awe and it's almost like thinking to yourself "Wow, they're might be a dead body buried under this carpet". It's like you've been in this room before and you've been waiting all this time to see it. I also have a couple of dreams where i laugh myself awake and those are always fun.

30SC
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am 

I lately had a dream in which I ate shit. And I mean literally.

ThatThrashKid
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 am 

I still find it interesting on how we have dreams: There's a chemical in our brain known as 'DMT' that only produces while we sleep. So your basically on an intense trip while you sleep.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhEj314cmLw

EnemyofLight
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am 

I only remember one weird dream. I was in San Franscico on top of some tall building holding a pillow. I lay on the pillow, and it starts flying. So I fly through the city for a while and land in front of some apartment. I go inside and there's a party going on. I find my best friend passed out in my bed(I'm assuming this is my apartment). And then it's over.
I've had this dream several times...

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:26 am 

Last night I dreamed I was the character of a game. The graphics kinda sucked and looked like a ps 1 game. I was in an airplane, trying to escape, ran somewhere and suddenly enter this arena where I had to fight 5 robots. For some kind of reason I couldn't hit them and then died.

niix
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:54 pm 

i really, can not begin to explain any of my dreams, but i have them, every single, fucking night.

pyroleprechaun
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 am 

30SC wrote:
I lately had a dream in which I ate shit. And I mean literally.

I recently had the same dream, thanks to watching Jackass 2 and Jackass 2.5 :/

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 am 

I had a really weird one last night.

First I was outside, talking to a girl, (not the one of my last few dreams, mind you. :p) and we had this talk about vacation and stuff. I forgot the name of the country that I visited so the chat was pretty weird.

Later this girl appears in my dream again. I was talking to her outside in the evening and notice that it's getting dark. I say goodbye to her and get into my home, take some stuff with me and then decide to leave home. Suddenly I got this feeling that some Satanic force wants to attack me. I hear a weird noise comming out from a la. I open it and notice that some food, (can't remember what it was, but it looked like cookies) was on fire and about to explode. I quickly turn my away and then it explodes. My body's on fire and I scream for help. Mum comes downstairs and throws water on me to extinguish the fire on my body. Then eventually I notice that the flames don't really hurt. Eventually I was sitting on the bench while still being slighty on fire while I'm having a talk with my mother.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 pm 

I had a dream involving Iron Maiden's The Final Frontier. Weird how that works out...damn, it's even invading my sleep. Hurry up and come out already.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm 

I also dreamed about Iron Maiden a while ago, it was after hearing the new single. In that dream, Bruce became young again and sported long hair and a slight stubble. :lol:

Sadly his voice on the song gives an impression of the contrary. :(

snakehead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 am 

I've had a lot of strange dreams. One time I was a four armed demon like creature and I was lunging at zombies trying to kill them. They were afraid but there was like a glass wall between us or something so I could only lunge right up to them but I couldn't actually get them. What the hell...

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:38 am 

I dreamed that it was 1966. Rainbow were already active and I was watching a rock documentary on tv. Nothing special, but really weird.

zanzibarbreeze
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 pm 

Had a dream i was living in a shack with 1 room(kitchen table,chairs, bed, Oven) the ground was bare dirt and had a reddish tint to it. I was sitting on the bed and looked up to see my parents sitting by the kitchen table. Mind you ALL the furniture was wooden, even the oven, but the roof, and the walls were sheet metal, the the only door was wooden and there was a window covered in some tattered drapes.
Anyhow my parents were sitting holding each other, looking at me, and repeating, "Its OK." like i did something wrong. Sure enough i felt like something was wrong, so i got up from the bed, went to the window to look and sure enough the land looks like fucking Mordor, volcanoes here and there, grey skies, broken ground, and i distinctly remember people flying, but they had bat wings so im guessing they were demons. was kinda creeped out when i woke up then i laughed

anyone here ever have a dream, in a dream? I dreampt once i was in this huge unkept garden, it was night and the only light their was, was from the torches from the Garden Nomes that were trying to kill me. SO when i was cornered and they finally got me with a pitchfork, i woke up in my room extremely thirsty, and couldnt understand why the "Travelocity" nome was trying to kill me. So i get up to get a some water, go across the living room and notice its storming outside, i open the door and suddenly REMEMBER the alarm system i have. Sure enough the house alarm went off, I woke up, and my phone alarm was going off.

jizzomatic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 pm 

I had a dream where a blanket tied me to a water heater. Then it grew arms and teeth, then picked up some silverware. It walked towards me, then the heater fell through the floor and landed on a car. the car radio was playing Freebird, and thats what was on the radio when I woke up.

ArtificialStupidity
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 am 

I'll share this one with you, it's more than creepy but I doubt you'll mind. In the dream I was playing hide and seek with Tigger, Piglet and Winnie the Pooh in a ranch by midnight. The place was in the middle of the woods that surrounded us. It was my turn to seek so I counted to ten and started to look around. There was a huge main apartment next to a horse stable and I thought it was an obvious hideout.

Inside there was a mess and broken chairs and tables around and a door ajar. I opened it and they were all there, but I was terrified. Tigger had somehow got really, really fat and was eating Big Macs there. He was like ten feet tall and I was surprised he actually fit in the room. Then, out of nowhere Piglet came up and slashed Tigger's nipples with a sword. I was sprayed with Tigger's blood and secrete.

Winnie had grown giant shark-like teeth and was looking at me like I had just told a really rude joke. The smell of Tigger's body juices on me had provoked him, which I could see in his cold, white eyes. He jumped on me, crushing my back and bited my head off with his jaws.

Then I woke up. Disney will never be the same. :|

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm 

^
:lol:

The dream that I had was really, really fucking bizarre. I was in a swimming pool with 2 girls and 1 guy, who was a friend of them. I told everyone that I shouldn't have my eyes open under water, cause I wear lenses and they can drop out of I wouldn't close my eyes. Suddenly one of the girls asks me if I can see bright and shows her my ass. I didn't know how to expect so I laugh a bit. Suddenly she decides to show me her boobs and gave me this sinister, dark smile.

Hircine
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 pm 

Me and the various members of Entombed were being held hostage (classic line-up) by Ian McKellan dressed as Gandalf in a tower over Bristol.

Wolfgong wrote:
By the way I am straight and male and get a kick outta tricking chicks to get into their pussy

ScratchMyBack
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 pm 

Have you ever felt as if a dream is very real?

A few months back I tried my hands at lucid dreaming. I wanted to be aware that I am dreaming. At first it was kind of hard. But then I gradually able to be aware in dreams. The 1st weeks were fine, I could control them. Then suddenly I fail to control them and I start to be aware of dreams but the dreams were not what I wanted to dream of. I started to dream with recurring themes that I thought were real. Some of them were about me attending class. Everything seems so real that at times I thought I did some stuff that I realized I only did my chores in the dream. I lost perception of time.

Here's a funny twist, I decided not to sleep one night because I kind of got scared with those dreams. I automatically become aware in my dreams even without me wanting it. Some times in those dreams I felt like days, but in fact it's only a few hours. Ok, back to the incident, I went out to the movies with my friends and decided to watch Inception for a midnight showing. The movie actually freaked me out. I could almost relate myself to it. I thought I was in a dream, watching a movie about dreams. In my dreams, the only way for me to wake up is to force myself to "sleep" which is pretty hard (sometimes it only lead me to another dream) or to get killed. Killing myself would only take me to another dream. I crashed at my buddy's place and tried to sleep. Next morning I woke up, I wrote an A on my wrist, to show that I am "awake" and went online. Thank god, the movie Inception was real. Idk about you people but it scared the shit out of me because I was scared I got stuck in a dream without realizing like the movie. My dreams actually felt that real.

Nowadays, when I wake up from a pretty fucked up dream, I will write an on my wrist. So everytime when I want to do some chores or assignments, I would do a reality check on my wrist. I read somewhere that I need to come with another reality check method evey few weeks, just in case it appears in the dream.

Anyone going through this? It is only when I am extremely tired I do not get dreams.

MrJack
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:54 pm 

mmmm...
this was really WEIRD

i was sat in a sofa with my nearer family, and we were looking at nothing 'cause there was nothing, the angle of my dream was in the back of the sofa and i just could see our heads
well, suddenly a big shot happened and the sofa fell into its back and we fell too, but we didn't do any movement

just can't understand it
it's really WEIRD

MGSX666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:08 pm 

I didn't get much sleep last night and I had to wake up early so I can see my brother on his bus for day camp but afterwards I layed down and drifted in and out of sleep. I had some very weird dreams, some were me exploring areas of my house that don't actually exist but looked eerily familiar.

One dream I had followed the exact dialogue of the Spongebob episode that was on while I was asleep. Like different people and even the story was different, but the dialogue was the same of that episode.
Incantation for breakfast, fuck yeah. You wake up and then it's Onward to Chocula.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next