Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Adriankat
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:58 pm 

Also related. I had a dream where David Grohl asked me to sub in for him for a Foo Fighters concert, gave me his guitar, and ran off. When I got on stage, everyone in the band was substituted. So I just played some riffs and talked loudly into the microphone while the rest of the band followed along. Needless to say, the thousands of people watching me play weren't getting their moneys worth.

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:48 am 

I've been having some real weird ones lately. Seeing old half-friends from high school, who I haven't seen in years.

One of my last ones was me eating pizza with an old half-buddy, and playing his Xbox. Then I somehow got too high from the pizza, and had to call my dad. As I waited for my dad to come pick me up, my half-acquaintance and I talked about life (or something like it) for what felt like hours.

And then I woke up.

But then I quickly fell asleep again.

I was in the swamp with a gang of hillbilly children. I helped raise them on canned sardines and lip-skin. Then a real-friend showed up and we had a laugh, and played swamp hockey. A black girl showed up, and she dug me and my crazy moves. We ended up fucking. After that, I hopped on a bus (full of long lost half-friends) with my real-friend, and we drove back home to Canardia.

And then I woke up.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38