Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
StryckenFromHistory
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm 

edit

Last edited by StryckenFromHistory on Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordOfTerror
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:01 pm 

The weirdest dream I've ever had took place in a school bathroom. I sat down to take a shit, but instead of normal shit coming out, mold and worms came out too. It was alive, and basically took over the bathroom.

It was awesome, yet fucking disgusting at the same time.

GoatSodomyGasMask
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 pm 

LordOfTerror wrote:
The weirdest dream I've ever had took place in a school bathroom. I sat down to take a shit, but instead of normal shit coming out, mold and worms came out too. It was alive, and basically took over the bathroom.

It was awesome, yet fucking disgusting at the same time.

Thats Fucking Goregrind lyric material right there.

Strangest dream I've had is a recurring one, which is mixed up with sleep paralysis (waking up before your body does, essentially you wake up and can't move in any way and sometimes hallucinate, It's quite frightening). The dream consists of me being absolutely stuck to my bed, not being able to get up or off it. These seemingly goes on for days and I frantically struggle to unattach myself from my bed at no avail. In one version I end up jumping out of my bedroom window and committing suicide. In another one I realize I've been awake the whole time struggling with sleep paralysis in what seems like a 6 or 7 hour dream. Due to the intense desperation in trying to stand up or unattach myself from my bed. these dreams are quite disturbing.

secretninja
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 pm 

My weirdest dream?

I dreamed that me and my friend were having a group sex with 2 hot girls. But theen... my girl bit off my friends dick. We were in a small room, and so we ran out, butt ass naked, into a huge hall, and it was really crowded, and the girls started going around biting off random people's dicks... And then Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy (ugh) told us to stop eating dicks. And then... the girls ate his dick.

Cephalopod wrote:
He thinks the gorillas 4 arms and dexterity will save it. I'm skeptical

Grimmenfrost
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:10 pm 

I had a dream I was at the park walking with my father and sister when I see Jack Nicholson and another person with him golfing in the fields. I stopped to talk to him and he wanted to hang out and smoke a cigarette with me. When I was about to catch up with my father, he says to stay and we drove out of the park where in the woods, we saw a cloaked man with a top hat just standing there, grinning at us (almost looked identical to The Undertaker). That's all I ever saw of the guy and then we headed back and watched what seemed like The Shining.

Jack bloody Nicholson...

CarpathianSpirit
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:12 am 

In thiws dream I head couple a nights ago i dremt I was fingering my mom for a short while and that really fucked me up.
Similar dreams happened before :S

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:36 am 

See a doctor mate. :P

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:24 am 

There's only one answer. Your mum is a stone cold fox!

VLRhmt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:42 am 

This night i made a strange dream. It was like I was into a movie, but it was a non-existing movie. I was living in a small town in the woods with building made of stone. I can remember I had a friend which probably was 12 or 13 years old. There was also a bully, which had a familiar face, but I just can't remember who he was. We used to play a strange game with this bully. This game consists in beating each others with a ball. I remember we were going at the church when some guys called us. They told us to go in a ruin which was next to the church, but i went there alone. Here I found that bully. He had terrible facial expression and started beating me with that ball. He almost killed me. I was going to the exit when he closed it with a sort of stone door. Then, i woke up.

(I'm sorry if my english is not perfect.)

ScratchMyBack
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:02 am 

VLRhmt wrote:
This night i made a strange dream. It was like I was into a movie, but it was a non-existing movie. I was living in a small town in the woods with building made of stone. I can remember I had a friend which probably was 12 or 13 years old. There was also a bully, which had a familiar face, but I just can't remember who he was. We used to play a strange game with this bully. This game consists in beating each others with a ball. I remember we were going at the church when some guys called us. They told us to go in a ruin which was next to the church, but i went there alone. Here I found that bully. He had terrible facial expression and started beating me with that ball. He almost killed me. I was going to the exit when he closed it with a sort of stone door. Then, i woke up.

You could end up writing a fucked up story with that you know! Go write a story about that! Sounds interesting.

immortalshadow666
Transilvanian sandwich, mould! MOULD!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:40 am 

Can't remember if I posted in this thread already, but one dream sticks out in my mind...

About three years ago, I had a dream that I was sent to sleep underneath a bridge on the median strip of the Eastern Freeway (the freeway that connects the city of Melbourne with the Eastern suburbs). I can't remember why, but I was asleep under it in my sleeping bag, and there were snipers shooting at me. The bullets hit me, about 4 of them, and it fucking hurt, but I survived. Suddenly all my friends rallied around me and carried me on their shoulders off the freeway onto the bridge. Whilst they were saying that I was awesome for surviving, a former friend (at the time) named Nick came toward our group, in tears because his house had burned down.

Apparently, dreaming about someone in fire signifies that past problems you've had with that person are finished; it made sense as we re-patched our friendship soon after.

VLRhmt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 am 

ScratchMyBack wrote:
VLRhmt wrote:

You could end up writing a fucked up story with that you know! Go write a story about that! Sounds interesting.
Really? I think it just sounds idiot.

IT_AND_EVIL_ARE_GODS
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 am 

I had this dream that me and my friends were at this skatepark that shut down years ago and we were the only people there. The skate park then turned out to be really small and this lady picked it up and we told her not to. :ugh:

Fatal_Metal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:18 am 

I guess my strangest dream would have to be that time when I dreamt these zombies came over and evicted me from my home - and I just stood outside with my luggage cussing at them all day. It happened when I was 8 or so, and I had this burning fever and vertigo too. So you can imagine the sense of chaos and reality that came along with the dream, I was pretty much screaming all over the place.

And I had this dream recently, yesterday in fact which was a trip through the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s - heck, I even got laid ;)

Too bad the frequency of dream reduce with age :ugh:

RickJames
Future Drone Librarian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 am 

I remember the dream where I got caught in a shootout between supremacists and sharps. I remember being in a friends house and one friend got up to see who was outside; I checked to see who it was myself and it was a white van with a coat of arms on it, with lions facing, blue and white. Automatics were brought out after such time.

Psycrypt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 am 

Here's an odd one I had last night:

Lord Worm passed away after he reached the ripe old age of eight-hundred years old, and the whole world new about it, because he became the Messiah in 2025, I think was the year.
After he passed away, though, all the water in the world began to cover itself in pig flesh. Ice, lakes, waterfalls, everything was dripping and covered in pig flesh.
Anyway, in the Pacific Ocean the flesh started to move in an exhalation-inhalation fashion, and then all these demons swarmed out of it. And, in all his worm-flesh incarnate glory, Lord Worm, who looked as young as he did in 1992, came out of the flesh-rupture and read from the bible.

It was so awesome.

glowing
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:20 pm 

The weirdest (and funniest) I guess was something like this:

I had a rental summerhouse and I was just about to move in. Then as I was taking my stuff out of my car a kid came there and started to throw fucking empty bottles at the wall of the summerhouse so that they broke into little pieces and ruining the whole yard.

I shouted at the kid and then he escaped to the neighbours house and simply vanished. I went in and there was Eric Forrester from the Bold & Beautiful sitting in a rocking chair :wtf:

He was mumbling frustrated that it was him who told the kid to ruin my vacation so that I would leave. I was like "What the hell? Why?"

Then he answered with a bitter tone of voice:
"Because I'm a Christian man and I listen to oldies pop music. I can't sustain metalheads like you."

Encephalopathy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm 

I don't remember all the weird dreams I've had -- there have been tons of them no doubt. I should start writing a "dream journal" so that I can remember some of the cooler/weirder dreams that I've had.

Over a week ago I had a bit of a disturbing dream. I read Franz Kafka's "The Castle" before I went to bed and it was a lengthy reading session...over an hour and a half. So naturally my dream was about that book.

Most of what I remember from it consisted of a large, fat, rounded face of a man with small, thick, round glasses and short, jet-black hair parted on the side scolding me in a European language that sounded like German or Polish. This face was all that I saw in the dream; there was no body, neck, or background, and the face took up my entire scope of vision. I think it was the face of Klamm or somebody who worked in the Castle (if you read the book you'd know what I'm talking about here)...I couldn't put my finger on who it was or what he was scolding me about. It was not comical in any way during the dream -- it was pretty disturbing -- but after the fact the whole situation sounds funny.

Encephalopathy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 pm 

GoatSodomyGasMask wrote:
Strangest dream I've had is a recurring one, which is mixed up with sleep paralysis (waking up before your body does, essentially you wake up and can't move in any way and sometimes hallucinate, It's quite frightening). The dream consists of me being absolutely stuck to my bed, not being able to get up or off it. These seemingly goes on for days and I frantically struggle to unattach myself from my bed at no avail. In one version I end up jumping out of my bedroom window and committing suicide. In another one I realize I've been awake the whole time struggling with sleep paralysis in what seems like a 6 or 7 hour dream. Due to the intense desperation in trying to stand up or unattach myself from my bed. these dreams are quite disturbing.

I get sleep paralysis sometimes too. Almost all the time it's when I'm really tired and I take a nap in the middle of the day. I always try to get up, but none of my body parts respond. Then panic sets after each failed attempt of trying to move just an arm or just a leg. I never dream of jumping out of a window or anything, but just feel like I will die in this spot.

OlioTheSmall
Handsome (marsupial) Beast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:32 am 

I've had so many screwed up dreams but I can't really remember them.

One I do remember though was pretty weird. I dreamt that my two best mates were a gay couple and were making out at school. When every gave them shit for it they cried back (with surprising conviction for a dream), "Oh piss off! We can live our lives how we want to!"

Also dreamt once that I was playing Jani Wirman's keyboard. :)

- Tim Minchin

immortalshadow666
Transilvanian sandwich, mould! MOULD!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:45 am 

CarpathianSpirit wrote:
In thiws dream I head couple a nights ago i dremt I was fingering my mom for a short while and that really fucked me up.

Christ, those dreams do fuck you up. I've had two of those lately, I don't want to say the worst one, but the second worst was my mum's breasts had inflated to GG cups and I was perving on them.

Supposedly the colder your room is, the higher chance of nightmares, so rug up at night ;)

b0rnt0k1ll
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:09 am 

CarpathianSpirit wrote:

What were the other dreams?

CarpathianSpirit
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:25 am 

It goes far back for like a couple of years I think. Every year similar shit happens.
One time I dremt I had sex with my mom doggy style but it wasnt really her only felt like I was doing it with her lol .. as if I had sex with 2 pewrsons at the same time, maybe the other side was myself. Thats why I couldnt realize who it is.
When I have these dreams I feel that what Im doing is wrong but it doesent stop. Its probably has some freudish meaning behind it. These dreams in fackt happen very rare.

DeathCroak
Professor R. H. Gumby

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:44 am 

Fatal_Metal wrote:
I guess my strangest dream would have to be that time when I dreamt these zombies came over and evicted me from my home - and I just stood outside with my luggage cussing at them all day.

Damn zombies always taking are jobs and are homes :grumble:

Stone69
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:48 pm 

I could not explain my weirdest dream(the weirdest dream of all the weird dream I've had), and it scares the hell out of me when I woke up that I don't want to sleep again!
There are also dreams that makes me wanna cry when I woke up, it usually involving my family murdering one another! It's really weird imagine? Your own family killing one another or a family member has gone psycho and started killing all of us with me the only one left.

Dark_Gnat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 pm 

I have dreams about tornadoes. They usually involve me, and a family member trying to stay clear of multiple tornadoes. I've only seen a few real ones in my life, and I'm used to severe storms, but I guess tornadoes must scare the crap out of me.

As for wierd dreams:

I once dreamed that I was chased by the Grim Reaper. He chased me for several miles. I ran through someones house, and he was right behind me, knocking furniture over. Eventually I was cornered, and the only weapon I had was a dagger (which I didn't have before). I decided to fight him, and stabbed him multiple times in vital areas, but with no effect. He laughed at me, and sliced me in half with the scythe. I remember floating away from my own bloody, dead body, and the Reaper was staring at my disembodied self.

Another time, I dreamed that I came home, and found that the walls and ceilings (and basically everything else) of my home were covered in congealed blood. Guts and bones were everywhere. For some reason, I went on inside, and discovered several aliens (from the "Alien" movies) up in the corners of the ceiling. They were just like the ones in the films, but covered in blood. One of them was about to attack when I woke up. I thought that was pretty cool.

NeglectedField
Onwards to Camulodunum!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:13 pm 

immortalshadow666 wrote:
CarpathianSpirit wrote:

Christ, those dreams do fuck you up. I've had two of those lately, I don't want to say the worst one, but the second worst was my mum's breasts had inflated to GG cups and I was perving on them.

Supposedly the colder your room is, the higher chance of nightmares, so rug up at night ;)

That's the sort of shit I wouldn't share with the forum. Freud would have a field day with that kinda thing, but Freudian psychology is complete bullshit, my psychologist dad says.

ScaryMonsters
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:16 pm 

Haha, dreams like that will fuck up your wanking habits for weeks. :lol:

Just gotta move on.

http://www.myspace.com/artanor

Artanor

Dark_Gnat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:26 pm 

NeglectedField wrote:
immortalshadow666 wrote:
CarpathianSpirit wrote:

That's the sort of shit I wouldn't share with the forum. Freud would have a field day with that kinda thing, but Freudian psychology is complete bullshit, my psychologist dad says.

It just means you want to go home. The womb was your first home, so it could be an uncomfortable metaphor.

Encephalopathy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:30 pm 

Dark_Gnat wrote:
NeglectedField wrote:
immortalshadow666 wrote:
CarpathianSpirit wrote:

It just means you want to go home. The womb was your first home, so it could be an uncomfortable metaphor.

My guess is that:

a) You look at too much porn, and
b) You haven't gotten laid in a while/you need a girlfriend.

Not trying to be a dick, just throwing a guess out there.

NARAKU666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:20 pm 

a couple days ago i dreamed of a gang of rabines chasing me, what does that mean?

https://www.facebook.com/KothRising

Tronic
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 pm 

Dark_Gnat wrote:
NeglectedField wrote:
immortalshadow666 wrote:
CarpathianSpirit wrote:

Maybe you guys are just over-analyzing these things.

Cryptwatcher
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:35 pm 

I once had a dream that I was an orange popsicle that had a job. My job was I had to fill up these cups with honey, but I was falling behind and overflowed the cuts, and then I got fired. :/

GoatSodomyGasMask
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:12 pm 

Encephalopathy wrote:
GoatSodomyGasMask wrote:

I get sleep paralysis sometimes too. Almost all the time it's when I'm really tired and I take a nap in the middle of the day. I always try to get up, but none of my body parts respond. Then panic sets after each failed attempt of trying to move just an arm or just a leg. I never dream of jumping out of a window or anything, but just feel like I will die in this spot.

That's strange because both times I've had this dream are times I get home from school fucking tired as hell and go to sleep at like 3 or 4 in the afternoon (sort of an afternoon nap). I've never had this dream at night during my regular sleep cycle, Must be related to mid-day naps or something.

Stone69
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:59 am 

GoatSodomyGasMask wrote:
Encephalopathy wrote:
GoatSodomyGasMask wrote:

That's strange because both times I've had this dream are times I get home from school fucking tired as hell and go to sleep at like 3 or 4 in the afternoon (sort of an afternoon nap). I've never had this dream at night during my regular sleep cycle, Must be related to mid-day naps or something.

Got this dream too. Really weird, sometimes I though that I was already awake only to find out that I'm still dreaming. Probably woke up at least 3-4 times only to know that I was still dreaming!

~Guest 135210
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:34 am 

Some days ago I dreamed that Gary Holt was teaching economics, and later I was watching Anthrax (with BOTH Belladonna and Neil Turbin) in concert with HHH.

CarpathianSpirit
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:35 am 

Stone69 wrote:
GoatSodomyGasMask wrote:
Encephalopathy wrote:
GoatSodomyGasMask wrote:

Got this dream too. Really weird, sometimes I though that I was already awake only to find out that I'm still dreaming. Probably woke up at least 3-4 times only to know that I was still dreaming!

Yes. I had this dreams too, but to me it really doesent feel like a dream. I am lucid all the time but I just cant move. I have to focus really hard and after that I sleep again and same shit happens. It hasnt happened for a long while now so I forget to mentione it but I remember it being quite terrible. I believe there is some article on wikipedia on that. I think its stress releated so...

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:55 am 

NeglectedField wrote:
I don't know if it's BS, but it doesn't really apply to mentally healthy people. He did use it to cure the mentally ill, anyway, and not to analyze the minds of perfectly fine people.

_katatonic
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:24 am 

I had a dream a while ago, that i was at a train station waiting for it to pull in, but when it did no one got in everyone just held on to the side, and as it took off everyone started singing Shoot 'Em Down down by Twisted Sister.
i don't know why my subconsciouses chose that song though :lol:

Stone69
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 am 

I had a dream that I got a hold of all the rare CD's that I am looking! My dream ended with me holding those stuffs and waked up w/o those in my hands, makes me really frustrated and wants to go back to sleep and dream them once again. I felt that the stuffs were so real, so real that I felt I was not dreaming this one... :tongue: I hate these kind of dreams!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 38  Next