Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
REQUIEM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
it's no more suspension of disbelief than, say, the original Night of the Living Dead. The characters mention the kids' sickness several times, albeit in small easily-missed lines that you only notice on further viewings. It's quite a clever film in that way. You pick up clues every time.

the thing is, parents never understand that their children are fucked up. that is what vexed me a lot, and i just found it unbelievable.
Spoiler: show
for christ sakes, the blond woman's husband got cut by a knife-wielding toddler, and he just forgot about it. this alone should have been enough to restrain the child.

frozen (2010). good atmosphere, fine dialogue. and the title is very good. but it had 2 major flaws*, also suspension of disbelief. such a common thing in horror movies, unfortunately. 6/10.
*1. they acted so fucking stupid in that snowplow scene. they should've thrown all their skis on that thing. 2.wolves don't kill people.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:32 pm 

I don't think you know what suspension of disbelief means. By definition it means you're suspending your disbelief, i.e. you believe the fiction the movie has created, which is the opposite of a criticism.

REQUIEM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 pm 

how would you call it then?

suspension of disbelief: "sacrifice of realism and logic for the sake of enjoyment"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... +disbelief

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:34 pm 

REQUIEM wrote:

suspension of disbelief: "sacrifice of realism and logic for the sake of enjoyment"

Suspension of disbelief is when you don't instantly call bullshit on Kung Fu Panda because it features a bipedal talking panda.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:44 pm 

REQUIEM wrote:

That's the dictionary definition, sure, but you're failing to understand how it's used. Suspension of disbelief is what you do when you buy into what the movie is doing - it's a good thing. The moment you start complaining about unrealistic or illogical things in the movie, you have ceased to suspend your disbelief. Every single movie ever made requires you to suspend your disbelief, because you know it's fiction, you know it's just actors on the screen, you know they're not really shooting at each other or flying real airplanes or standing on the moon or whatever. You could say a movie requires too much suspension of disbelief, but that's different from how you were using the term.

PrinceRhaegar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:02 pm 

volutetheswarth wrote:
tomcat_ha wrote:
im making a rare appearance because of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4

Wait and see I suppose. Not a fan of modernization (although there's not much on show in the trailer), the CGI looked unconvincing with that whale dinosaur and the director isn't someone with many movies to his belt. The trailer makes it appear better than Jurassic Park 3. Hope it can be as well crafted and hit the right notes like Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

According to the leaked script, Chris Pratt's basically a dinosaur hunter with trained raptors that help him save the day against the horrible dinosaur mutant that (shocker) got loose. Honestly, I was looking forward to this movie, and I'm really not all that mad about the lackluster CGI, because they still have like 7 months to clean it up, but fuck that shit. It completely shits on how the first two (and to a lesser extent, 3) movies established the raptors as horrifyingly intelligent killing machines. I'll probably only be satisfied if they turn on Chris Pratt at the end of the movie and devour him alive.
Does anyone know if PetWussy sports a mullet? I just saw a Pakistanni-looking guy with a ... Heavy Metal Parking Lot mullet. I was tempted to kick him to the ground whilst shouting: "THE YEARS OF DECAY RULES, DICKHEAD!"

volutetheswarth
Our Lady of Perpetual Butthurt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:09 am 

I'm not as negative as I thought I'd be regarding the trailer. Had I not enjoyed Chris Pratt's performance in GOTG (which proved he could carry a movie and has decent range) I'd probably be singing a different tune. Can't help but feel the nagging redundancy of the movie arriving too late.
PrinceRhaegar wrote:
It completely shits on how the first two (and to a lesser extent, 3) movies established the raptors as horrifyingly intelligent killing machines. I'll probably only be satisfied if they turn on Chris Pratt at the end of the movie and devour him alive.

To be honest I stopped the trailer halfway, even though this film has a 50/50 chance of being good I always avoid potential spoilers, it's basically a given unless it's Nolan or Abrams film.

REQUIEM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:09 am 

@failsafeman
fair enough.
guess i'll just use 'unrealistic' next time :)

TheMizwaOfMuzzyTah
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 am 

Saw Birdman last night.

Home-run of a movie. Great performances across the board (especially Keaton, Norton and Stone) and dazzling cinematography and sets, but more than that I just love the constant philosophical jousting the characters do with each other. All of them are deeply flawed and all of them redeem each other in one way or another. It deals a lot with the function and relevance of art, self-honesty, narcissism, the state of the arts today, and all that crap, but it is all sandwiched into this zany dark comedy with a lot of funny gags and jokes. I felt connected to this movie and the runtime flew by because every second is entertaining. Making Riggan a sort of pseudo-mystic schizoid has-been is great. I know I need to see this a few more time to really appreciate it.

10/10

REQUIEM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 pm 

house of devil (2009). decent horror flick about a girl babysitting in a house in the middle of nowhere. it's interesting that the director did this in 80s style. partially a snoozefest, unfortunately. 6/10.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:38 pm 

What films do you unashamedly like but everyone else seems to hate?

For me it's Envy.

Envy is by no means laugh out loud funny but it does have subtle humour throughout which I think works in it's favor, it's almost a quirky drama with random oddball dialogue and rings the awkward/seemingly unintentional comedy of say Punch Drunk Love. Christopher Walken's character is just as wacky as ever and even though he has a predictable character arc, it's still funny how he delivers his dialogue, randomly singing Val-deri Val-dera (the only way Walken can) and acting generally like an bizarre alien compared to the other characters. The film is a series of unfortunate events that progressively gets worse which I can't help but laugh at, like that one friend who gets really angry at videogames and you simply struggle not to laugh in their face. The randomness of it all is also funny, like the sudden new found love of Flan, which in this film only the absurdly rich seem to be aware even exists, and a merry-go-round which Jack Black's character has grown to view as the devil. The movie looks cheap with backgrounds that look copy and pasted which I think works in it's favor, because it exudes a surreal empty suburban town, the homes and the workplace being the main two points of reference. Almost Tim Burton-esque but in a more comedic way. Learning the director also did Toys with Robin Williams makes a lot of sense.

Overall, I unashamedly find the film entertaining with larger-than-life comedic actors in more subdued roles, the lack of gross out humour or vulgar dialogue is a welcome change with sporadic moments of slapstick that weirdly work, it reminds me of older comedy films and the general dollhouse look of the film is visually intriguing.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:43 am 

I still need to see Envy!

My pick is Ali G Indahouse. Fearless comedy that always, always prizes the gag over everything else, just as a bawdy comedy should. Not every joke hits but there isn't one nanosecond where it isn't at least trying. No mawkish Judd Apatow "drama" moments, no Diablow Cody quirk-outs. Just a wall-to-wall onslaught of (varyingly offensive) gags. Wish more modern comedies could use it as a template. And no, Anchorman 2 doesn't count.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:44 am 

I need to re-watch Ali G Indahouse. Remember liking it's fast paced jokes and sight gags but looking back; Shaun of the Dead simply overshadowed it's notability.

My advice for Envy is go into it not expecting it to be funny, the studio team bizarrely tried to promote it like an 'outrageous Rob Schneider' type comedy when it's little of the sort.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:55 am 

Ah, similar to Cable Guy's mis-fired marketing team, not-so-coincidentally also co-starring Stiller?

Sasha Baron Cohen tried to re-capture the sardonic stupidity that worked so well in Indahouse with The Dictator, but it failed miserably (as a movie; financially it fared alright).
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:17 am 

The most I know of The Dictator is that Oscars red carpet appearance Sacha Baron Cohen did where he dumped an urn full of ashes all over Ryan Seacrest and Seacrest was visibly not happy about it.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:07 am 

It's honestly not the worst way you could blow 90 minutes... but that's not a recommendation in any way, shape or form.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:40 am 

darkeningday wrote:
Ah, similar to Cable Guy's mis-fired marketing team, not-so-coincidentally also co-starring Stiller?
Yeah, basically. It's a shame because whenever Ben Stiller tries to divert from the norm with comedy he gets unwavering disappointment at the box office, so he's stuck doing safe bets like sequels for Night of the Museum, Madagascar and Meet the Parents. I doubt we'll see another mildly dark comedy like Duplex or Envy for a long time, but they're probably up there with my favourite movies of his.
Subrick wrote:
The most I know of The Dictator is that Oscars red carpet appearance Sacha Baron Cohen did where he dumped an urn full of ashes all over Ryan Seacrest and Seacrest was visibly not happy about it.
I thought that was hilarious. About time someone took Seacrest down a peg. Haven't seen The Dictator yet but did that have some heavy promotion or what, tv ads, internet, radio, it was everywhere for a solid month before release.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:46 am 

darkeningday wrote:
It's honestly not the worst way you could blow 90 minutes... but that's not a recommendation in any way, shape or form.

Wouldn't your lips start to go numb?

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:46 am 

all i want to see in JP is dinosaurs eating people.
Dawn of the dead but instead with dinosaurs would be awesome especially if the humans only die and never manage to kill any dinosaurs.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:51 am 

The Dictator I remember being completely dumb but very funny at times. Had its share of jokes that bombed and went nowhere but I think SBC did all right with it. Ali G was king though. Loved watching those clips. In Da House was all right. Just more of the same but now it was everyone in character instead of catching most people by surprise.

The Borat dance will make me laugh anytime anywhere though.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

REQUIEM
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:30 am 

loved the dictator. cohen's politically incorrect humor always gets me. and this scene was pure gold.

as for me, i'll go with movie 43. idiotic at times, but some of the stories were hilarious.

doomster999
Keeper of the Dreary Realm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:28 pm 

tomcat_ha wrote:
im making a rare appearance because of:

Very poor subject matter. Making an unpredictable hybrid carnivore just for the sake of the franchise!? I don't have much expectations but I'd watch it nonetheless as the first two movies hold a great amount of nostalgic value for me.
Infact I use to have a relly hot friend from there but unfurtunetly the last party we have I was really wasted and grab her ass and it cause a huge problem. Her dad (that is a marine) wants to ripp my nuts... thinks are not the same...

Last.fm

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:11 pm 

iamntbatman wrote:
darkeningday wrote:

Wouldn't your lips start to go numb?

Surprisingly no, especially considering they sure as hell did during 60 Minutes. It was probably just because of Mike Wallace's relative to girth the Sasha Baron Cohen's, though.

PrinceRhaegar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:29 pm 

New Star Wars teaser.

Hey, it can't be worse than the prequels, and I actually liked the first new Star Trek Movie, so I'm gonna remain cautiously optimistic for this.

And there's an idea that the red lightsaber looks the way it does because it was made by someone training himself in the dark side, and that the guards are actually vents because it's crudely made/can't contain itself. Personally I think that sounds cool as shit.

Get hype?
Does anyone know if PetWussy sports a mullet? I just saw a Pakistanni-looking guy with a ... Heavy Metal Parking Lot mullet. I was tempted to kick him to the ground whilst shouting: "THE YEARS OF DECAY RULES, DICKHEAD!"

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:18 pm 

The handle lightsaber seems kind of unnecessary, I doubt it has any practical reason other than lookin' cool. The ten year old in me is excited at least.

Exigence

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:18 pm 

Today was the day Babadook was supposed to be available On Demand and it's nowhere to be found. Sucks. I see I can order it through YouTube but fuck watching it on my computer.

Cthulhu_Fhtagn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:07 pm 

volutetheswarth wrote:
The handle lightsaber seems kind of unnecessary, I doubt it has any practical reason other than lookin' cool. The ten year old in me is excited at least.

I personally think that it's a crossguard, like on medieval swords.

Crick wrote:
The first one is silly because it's got such dainty eyelashes, yet the guy is terrified. NOT THE MASCARA, CTHULHU! ANYTHING BUT THE MASCARA!

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:41 pm 

Cthulhu_Fhtagn wrote:
volutetheswarth wrote:

Some have speculated that the dude is a Sith-in-training, and, since part of any Jedi or Sith training is building your own lightsaber, those little offshoots are heating vents, implying that he's still just a rookie.

Expedience
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:54 am 

volutetheswarth wrote:
The handle lightsaber seems kind of unnecessary, I doubt it has any practical reason other than lookin' cool.

Welcome to JJ Abrams movies.

PDS
The Folk One

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:06 am 

Zelkiiro wrote:
Some have speculated that the dude is a Sith-in-training, and, since part of any Jedi or Sith training is building your own lightsaber, those little offshoots are heating vents, implying that he's still just a rookie.

Considering that now the only thing canon is the movies and the Animated series. Those totally aren' heating vents. One of the the Clone Wars episodes has young jedi's getting their lightsabres and they have no heating vent what so ever, a lot of custom handles but no heating vents.

It is just probably some sort of dumb pseudo symbolism like 'SITH LIGHTSABRE RESEMBLES UPSIDE-DOWN CROSS, ERGO THEY ARE OBVIUSLY IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN" or some shit like that.

That or it is totally pointless.
I dunno, I'm a guitarist and it always feels like playing a giant cock. Not just that but live music should hit you in the genitals. It might not if you don't use good amplifiers and your modelling shit goes straight out of the PA. But good music hits you HARD in the GENITALS.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:44 am 

Expedience wrote:
volutetheswarth wrote:
The handle lightsaber seems kind of unnecessary, I doubt it has any practical reason other than lookin' cool.

Welcome to JJ Abrams movies.

Or you know, the Star Wars series as a whole! I do think the trailer looked like a fan made one at first though, I don't see the point of releasing one more than a year before the release outside of being fanservice but eh, we'll see.

I personally think the lightsaber looks badass, this is SW, it's supposed to be cool and silly and after the "deep" and "melodramatic" tone of Episode III, it's a quite welcome atmosphere. I can't wait to see who Adam Driver plays, I love that guy!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:22 am 

I've watched the trailer two more times and I'm alot more enthusiastic now. The camera direction reminds me of Rian Johnson more so than Abrams, I get Looper flashbacks with the characters centre of screen prominence, not sure if that was intentional given he's supposedly working on episode 8. There's very little to give a solid opinion but I think this will be magic compared to the prequels, and am really enjoying the apparent notion of disregarding the prequels Abrams is taking.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:59 am 

Interstellar - 4.5/5

The comeback of the year. Christopher Nolan has been disappointing me to varying degrees for like six years now but this was fantastic. It's very rare a movie makes me feel so small and has a scope so wide I'm actually in awe, but yeah - this was a tremendous, speculative and intelligent sci fi film. The visuals were amazing and the characters were actually pretty well done; far from the interchangeable ones in Inception or the hollow cliche of Man of Steel - they were real, fleshed out characters and you felt for them. The movie is about adventure and exploration, and it tackles a sort of apocalyptic story in a very fresh, new way. There was a lot of talk here about the ideology of man, whether it's better to "look to the stars or to the soil," about idealism versus practicality. It's fascinating because the main characters, who want to explore space, aren't really clear-cut right - sometimes it IS better to be practical and focus on earth jobs and such. But you can see where McConaghuey is coming from too, so it's complex and layered. There's a lot of mumbo-jumbo science in it, sure, but that's just for technical purposes. The real core of the film is the emotional journey McConaghuey's character takes and the ending really brings it all together. I do think the last act got pretty weird and overly sentimental, but it didn't ruin the film for me and worked to convey what the film was trying to do. I think this movie understands what kind of power film can have, using visual storytelling and sci-fi "what if...?" concepts to further its ultimate point, which is why I don't really mind how strange the last act gets. I was in awe of this the entire time. Much, much better than I ever expected it to be. A real genuine epic.

Exigence

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:47 pm 

Finally watched Babadook, had to settle for renting it via YouTube. I was disappointed. Right when it looked like it was going to get creepy, cheap SyFy channel level special effects reared their ugly heads and ruined it. The ending, if you can call it that, also made no sense. The book was cool and you can actually buy it from the filmmakers (2000 copies were made) but it completely built me up for something way more sinister.

Decent long hallway, empty room shots but nothing really came of it. Got me craving a good haunted house movie that will never be made.

DennisDemoniarch
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:59 pm 

PDS wrote:
Zelkiiro wrote:

Considering that now the only thing canon is the movies and the Animated series. Those totally aren' heating vents. One of the the Clone Wars episodes has young jedi's getting their lightsabres and they have no heating vent what so ever, a lot of custom handles but no heating vents.

It is just probably some sort of dumb pseudo symbolism like 'SITH LIGHTSABRE RESEMBLES UPSIDE-DOWN CROSS, ERGO THEY ARE OBVIUSLY IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN" or some shit like that.

That or it is totally pointless.

Ugghh... you all try to put too much thought into a simple sci-fi fantasy franchise.
That new sith saber looks nothing more than a old sword from history. It has a blade and now someone finally added a cross guard to it, which in terms of Star Wars films, is something new... and visually kind of cool.

Quit over thinking this shit.

DennisDemoniarch
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:03 pm 

Cthulhu_Fhtagn wrote:
volutetheswarth wrote:

Shit...
BINGO!

Looks really impressive updated ...a cross guard of fire/energy. Nice touch actually.

When I seen that I totally for some reason had this Highlander flash back to the Kurgan... the cross guard totally added this idea of 'weight' and 'power' to that saber for me.

VoidApostle
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:27 pm 

Isn't there a metal in Star Wars canon that's effective against light sabers? Why not use that for a guard?

Festivus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:37 pm 

Watched Das Boot, the director's cut version which goes over 3 hours. Pretty good movie. Considered one of the best submarine movies of all time.

Yahko
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:45 pm 

Calvary (2014) - 6/10
It is a serious movie about a priest that gets a confession that he will be killed 7 days from the time of the confession. It shows how he is dealing with the news and his last week on earth and how his faith is challenged. Its coming from the same creator as The Guard (2011). I really liked the Guard but didnt seem to like the darkness of Calvary and the lack or normal comedy. There is really minimal comedy there that seems be very very dry and dark. It is still worth watching for the people who loved In Bruges, Seven Psychopaths.

22 Jump Street (2014) 6.5/10
Its as same as 21 Jump Street. Its stupidly fun, there are some parts that are overdone which I found a bit annoying and they were stretching the length of the movie to almost 2 hours which could had been done in 90 minutes. Channing Tatum's acting is quite good and he isnt as annoying as Jonah Hill, who can be annoying sometimes. There are some memorable jokes and twists in the movie that makes it a good weekend fun

Edge of Tomorrow (2014) 7/10
Tom Cruise is an army guy who is saving the world against an alien invasion, with a help of a time travel element. Many people said his acting was really unique in this movie. I havent found anything special about his acting. Its a good action movie that is using the time travel element not as obvious as other movies that replay the same scenes over and over.

Chasing Amy (1997) 7.5/10
I think I'm one of few who saw it recently for the first time. It was a nice comedy about Ben Affleck's character that is dealing with relationship issues after meeting a girl. It written very well and has many cool memorable quotes. I would call this movie a chick flick but for guys, because we all been there at least once so this movie is easy to relate too.

The Intouchables (2011) 7/10
Its a movie about a paralyzed rich man that is in need of a personal so called "nanny". A young black man applies for the job with no expectation in getting it and the rest is history. This is a good comedic movie but somewhat reminded The Devil Wears Prada where Anna's character goes through this self discovery transformation and how the job made her a better person and made her see the important things in life. I felt that this movie was too much of a good ending so its not really adding much. The acting is good but nothing stands out really.

Idiocracy (2006) 6.5/10
Is one of those really dumb comedies but has a serious message that will make you think about the world we are living in. Its about a character that wakes up in the future and its infested with dumb people because smart people didnt have babies so the future is doomed and he has to save the world. Its fun, the acting is really nothing special and there arent any memorable quotes but it is raising an interesting issue.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:46 am 

The Guest (2014) was pretty incredible. Slick fucked up thriller/action with a lot of blood and fantastic new wave music similar to Drive. Dan Stevens is a total babepsychopath! Highly recommended. Fucking Lance Reddick, man!
8/10

I finally watched Only Lovers Left Alive (2013) and while the acting of Hiddleston and Swinton, the atmosphere and the music were all supremely great, the whole movie was a drag. I like the idea and I really wanted to really like the movie but Jarmusch really didn't care about the pacing of this one. I guess it could be seen as a metaphor for the long life of vampire... It was cool to see the band White Hills in it and the soundtrack (which won the best soundtrack award at Cannes) was definitely the best thing about it.
7 Lokis out of 10

I watched two Dan Radcliffe movies, I really like that guy and I hope he can break his Harry Potter character and grow as an actor since he's pretty talented. I'll have to watch Kill Your Darlings soon since it seems pretty good too.

What If (2013) or in some countries "The F Word" was a charming romantic comedy set in Toronto. Radcliffe plays a med school dropout who meets a girl who's in a long term relationship and falls in love with her. Pretty simple scenario but the cast is very good (Adam Driver truly rocks) and it was quite pleasing.
7,5/10

Horns (2014) was something else entierely. Adapted from a book written by Stephen King's son, it follows Dan's character, a young man whose girlfriend got murdered. He woke up one morning with horns and some diabolical powers. It doesn't work all the time but it was well done and fun enough. Dan's American accent was pretty convincing too.
7/10

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502 ... 818  Next