Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
volutetheswarth
Our Lady of Perpetual Butthurt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 pm 

I've watched the making of/commentary and it's pretty fucking obvious that the writer was going for a religious allegory.

The arcane tactician
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 pm 

The first time I saw that movie it didn't click with me. Second time I saw it stoned off my gourd and loved it. The actor that plays the antagonist is pretty creepy.

This movie looks hilarious:

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 pm 

This really tickles my fancy http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0058430/

[New release] Noosefiller - Noosefilller (Technical/Progressive Black Metal)
Q'uq'umatz (Avant-garde/progressive metal/psychedelic/noise rock)

NuclearCreation91
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:51 pm 

The Shining is my fav too.

I can 2nd Oculus, didn't know what to expect when I queued it up on the Netflix but it's super tense and oozes atmosphere. Pretty cool shit. I was unsettled during the whole thing.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:53 am 

Yeah, Oculus was good. It wasn't anywhere close to the kind of atmosphere and surrealism of The Shining, but it was really enjoyable as a movie on its own. Just a super fun horror flick.

What I saw lately:

Raw - Pretty fucking solid horror/drama about a French chick discovering she is a cannibal at a veterinarian school. I guess I've heard of worse places to discover that. Not bad at all, just a solid story told with enough humor and horror to be entertaining.

Free Fire - Awful... between this and Hardcore Henry, I am not liking this new style of action film that eschews any plot in favor of nothing but shooting and action. This had no real story and was mostly just incredibly, insufferably tedious.

NuclearCreation91
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:07 pm 

Oh no, nothing really comes close to what The Shining is but Oculus like you said is super fun and relays mostly on atmosphere and a more subtle horror than most. Which reminds me The Witch is super good too. Never heard of raw, sounds decent might throw that on tonight.

~Guest 171512
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:23 pm 

Over the last two nights I watched Gamera: Guardian of the Universe and Gamera: Attack of Legion. Really great kaiju films. I've always liked Gamera but have hardly ever watched his movies. I just thought he was a cool monster, especially since I've loved turtles my whole life.

Metal_Jaw
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:18 pm 

Thiestru wrote:
Over the last two nights I watched Gamera: Guardian of the Universe and Gamera: Attack of Legion. Really great kaiju films. I've always liked Gamera but have hardly ever watched his movies. I just thought he was a cool monster, especially since I've loved turtles my whole life.

Very cool movies, especially Attack of Legion. I've been meaning to re-watch the trilogy for the longest time but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Razakel
Nekroprince

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 pm 

I watched all of the Gamera movies a few months ago with a friend of mine who's another kaiju movie buff and we both actually didn't like the '90s Gamera trilogy all that much. I dunno, they just sort of seemed like kids movies with mostly CGI special effects, and not very good CGI either. I know a lot of Gamera fans love the '90s trilogy but I vastly prefer the more serious and darker Gamera Vs. Baragon type shit. I'd probably say that one's my favourite Gamera movie, although the climax of Gamera Vs. Viras is SO fucking ridiculous it's amazing (too bad nothing happens for like the first hour of the movie though): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZAk7AjmvYI

I can't explain how hard my friend and my girlfriend and I laughed while we watched the ending of that movie while stoned. We even custom made "Virasian Doom Cult" shirts, I'll post pictures if anyone's interested.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:51 am 

The Doors (1991). It's really a worthless portrayal of the band with only a handful of interesting things the band did behind the scenes. It's the Jim Morrison show and boy he's portrayed passively as an obnoxious druggie douchebag, and a creepy stalker who treated his girlfriend like utter shit and she loved him anyway. There's very little in the way of the other member's lives, it was like they were hired musicians with literally no life outside the band. I didn't care for 70% of the movie and the Andy Warhol scene was needlessly David Lynchian. There are a total of two album recordings featured, apparently their catalogue only consists of The Doors and The Soft Parade... But hey there is 30% live shows so if you wanna watch a fake band be a fake band, there's that. Maybe this movie was trying to have a message (apart from people actively letting a pretentious colossal shitbag live like a king) but it was too far up Morrison's arse to tell one.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am 

Oculus stands as the only legitimately good WWE Films production. Fitting, too, as WWE's only influence was in distribution.

It's a solid horror flick that shows how strong Karen Gillan is because she carries that whole thing. Plus, anything that gives Rory Cochrane work is worth your time.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

demonomania
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 am 

I actually re-watched The Doors myself recently. Loved it way back when because I was obsessed with the band and Morrison. Watching it now, I realize it is not a great movie. The first third or so had a lot of promise though. It was almost an impressionistic view of what it would have been like to rise to fame on tons of drugs in the 60's. And it can't be argued that Kilmer really owned the role. The problem is that the movie got bogged down in melodrama, in-band fighting, etc., and ended up dragging on. It would have been a better movie if it was just focused on Morrison, and did away with any sort of formal narrative at all.

"Everyone welcome back the Hoffman brothers, a new beginning for great guitarists and people."

chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 am 

volutetheswarth wrote:
There are a total of two album recordings featured, apparently their catalogue only consists of The Doors and The Soft Parade... .

Guess you missed the part which showed them recording L.A. Woman.. which was pretty accurately done except that Morrison didn't really use the studio's toilet as a seat.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:33 am 

Oh yeah, the end credits.. By that time I was trying to salvage any dignity and turned it off.

chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:43 am 

I tend to view The Doors as a black comedy. It makes a lot more sense that way.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:29 am 

Kilmer certainly did own the role and gave his all, although apparently he is basically that person in real life. I'm a fan of The Doors and it offered nothing insightful or introspective about the band, just sex, drugs, fighting and music, and weighed too heavily on showing the drug/free bird culture of the 60's. It felt like a caricature of the time as opposed to something like Straight Outta Compton which showed how each member struggled/grew/learnt/changed, the year merely in the background. I learnt more about Morrison watching the 'final 24 hours' episode tbh.

~Guest 171512
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:38 pm 

Last night I watched Gamera: The Revenge of Iris and Gamera the Brave. The former was an awesome, if strange, flick. Not sure how it compares to the two before it, since I need to rewatch those... sober this time, haha. Gamera the Brave was surprisingly lighthearted, but it's a return to the mood of the old movies, which I need to watch. Both well recommended.

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:17 pm 

to think I once lived a life not ruled by horror and dread

Suspiria - While looking for atmospheric movies and great cinematography horrors I found this dazzler. Vibrant and unnerving all at the same time.

The Seventh Seal
- maybe not fully leaning to the horror world but nevertheless conjures an unsettling and alien feel. Classic stuff, a new one of my favorites for black and white.

The Wicker Man - another classic that I hadn't seen before, and it was definitely appealing.

Calvaire
- well this one was okay, but my friend definitely oversold it and I ended up kinda disappointed. Either way it's decently original and creepy. Low budget presentation may hinder some forms of creepiness but at the same time bring others to life. I think it could've been done better.

~Guest 171512
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:32 pm 

The Seventh Seal is one of the best movies ever made. Ingmar Bergman has been my favorite director practically since the first time I saw it.

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:06 pm 

I dunno why I didn't watch it before now, I always though Hour of the Wolf was seriously one of the best. I actually dunno which I prefer.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm 

An American Werewolf in London - The transformation scene is cool, but beyond that I don't enjoy this as much as most people seem to. For a movie under 100 minutes long, I thought it dragged in parts, especially in the first half. The main character spent too much time in the hospital bed [insert Halloween II joke], which I assume was done to develop his relationship with the nurse - and I still didn't find the love story convincing.

I haven't seen The Howling in years, and I'm no expert on the werewolf genre as a whole, but I do remember Ginger Snaps taking a more serious approach that worked better for me.

NuclearCreation91
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:01 am 

The Seventh Seal looks really cool, I'm gonna have to pick it up or stream it.

Basket Case - Greats 80's schlock slasher with a weird ass monster doing weird ass shit. Hilarious, fun as fuck and a great addition to the collection. I had a blast with this, dunno if Basket Case 2 delivers.

Mad Max: Fury Road - I have no idea what took me so long to watch this but damn, this is the action movie of the past few years. The sets were gorgeous and the dusty deathtrap vehicles were intense to watch speed at hundreds of kilometers in the most hostile desert to ever exist. Charlie Therzon was awesome as Furiosa. The weird ass culture was very interesting too, the zealot suicidal warboys were cool as shit. The most high octane thrilling feature I've seen since I the last two Raid movies. Sick addition to the series. The guitar guy deserved the hype train too.

Logan - Not gonna add too much that hasn't already been said other than the fact that it's awesome, personally liked this dark and violent R rated superhero flick a lot more than Deadpool (was good, but my expectations were a bit too high I think).

Watchmen was the longest, dullest, pile of bullshit of a movie that could've executed an awesome flick if they Snyder didn't edge it all out. Some cool scenes but the shit drags on, Dr. Manhattan is so unlikable. Rorschach is the most stereotypical antihero ever.

Was also wondering what Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is like. Been thinkin bout picking it up.

chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 am 

NuclearCreation91 wrote:
The Seventh Seal looks really cool, I'm gonna have to pick it up or stream it.

Basket Case - Greats 80's schlock slasher with a weird ass monster doing weird ass shit. Hilarious, fun as fuck and a great addition to the collection. I had a blast with this, dunno if Basket Case 2 delivers.

Was also wondering what Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is like. Been thinkin bout picking it up.

Basket Case 2 is far more comedy-horror, with much more convincing special effects (no more stop-motion, lots of animatronics) and Basket Case 3 is even more comedic. They're fun sequels but absolutely lack the brooding visceral darkness and perversity of the original.

A Dame To Kill for is a weaker rehash of the first one, but without the energy and freshness. The only thing it really has going for it is Eva Green's rack and Marv's short-lived appearance.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:54 am 

chaossphere wrote:
The only thing it really has going for it is Eva Green's rack

This can be said about the majority of her filmography. Not that she isn't talented, just that she picks shit roles.

If you like Basket Case, I also recommend Frankenhooker by the same director. Best viewed as a ridiculous Seinfeld episode.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:18 am 

Amber Gray wrote:
The Wicker Man - another classic that I hadn't seen before, and it was definitely appealing.

Would love to watch that one again. Though I never really considered it horror, "esoteric thriller" works better as a genre IMO. I do wonder if there are any other weird, dark movies in this vein though, I heard Paperhouse was sort of similar.

chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:22 pm 

Paperhouse is definitely nothing like The Wicker Man... more comparable to Pan's Labyrinth or Mirrormask if anything.

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm 

Sepulchrave wrote:
Amber Gray wrote:

Would love to watch that one again. Though I never really considered it horror, "esoteric thriller" works better as a genre IMO. I do wonder if there are any other weird, dark movies in this vein though, I heard Paperhouse was sort of similar.

I wouldn't totally either but it was always popping up.

A lotta whack singing that I'm more or less indifferent towards

chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:07 pm 

Amber Gray wrote:

A lotta whack singing that I'm more or less indifferent towards

Ugh, indeed... Corn rigs and barley rigs aaaand SHUT THE FUCK UP :puke:

NuclearCreation91
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:31 pm 

Frankenhooker looks so awesome. Definitely fun with friends.

Basket Case 2 and 3 will get a buy if they're a good goofy laugh, the first one I've seen about 3 times maybe. The higher budget siamese potential bloodbath sounds like a good time. Might snag the Re-Animator sequels too if they're aight, not expecting anything huge.

I've actually never seen Army of Darkness and I really want to.

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:06 am 

Noooo, British folk music is the best! Gently Johnny is pretty beautiful IMO.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 am 

The problem with A Dame To Kill For is the new story with Joseph Gordon Levitt; "The Long Bad Night", is incredibly bleh and below par, and it's the story that ties everything so that's why the movie sucks. Marv's segment is ok but over in a flash and no where near as impactful as "The Hard Goodbye" - it's more of a badum-tish joke story. And the other new story "Nancy's Last Dance" was entirely unnecessary, a clear excuse to shoehorn in more Marv, only thing is Marv is hardly memorable here and it's just Nancy being laughably angsty and edgy. Movie would have been better off as Sin City (2005) blu-ray extras.

The Wicker Man is seriously dated, poorly paced and the protagonist is annoying as fuck, but it does build mood and has a haunting ending. Ultimately overrated.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:17 am 

Yeah, A Dame to Kill For was garbage IMO. I should go back and re-watch the original to see if it holds up at all, but I went into A Dame to Kill For with zero expectations and thought it was awful.

Finally got around to watching Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind. It was alright. Kinda just feels like an under-developed version of Princess Mononoke to be honest, and the story was way more complex than it needed to be if you ask me. I also had a hard time buying the ending:
Spoiler: show
I mean, rarely have I seen such a cheerful, upbeat ending to a movie where there's been just ludicrous amounts of death and destruction. Like, most of the people died, and tons of those ohm things got nuked by that Giant Warrior as well, and most of the people from those other two societies also got killed, but hey, the princess (who is so Mary Sue it hurts) is alive and wearing blue so it's all gravy, let's all hold hands and sing like we're in Whoville.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:30 am 

NuclearCreation91 wrote:
Frankenhooker looks so awesome. Definitely fun with friends.

Basket Case 2 and 3 will get a buy if they're a good goofy laugh, the first one I've seen about 3 times maybe. The higher budget siamese potential bloodbath sounds like a good time. Might snag the Re-Animator sequels too if they're aight, not expecting anything huge.

I've actually never seen Army of Darkness and I really want to.

The Re-animator sequels are pretty cool, I don't remember much of the second one but it's basically a Bride of Frankenstein parody, third one is a hilarious mess. They're both directed by Brian Yuzna so they're a step down from the first but if you enjoyed Return of the Living Dead III you'll get a kick out of them.

Army Of Darkness just rules, drop everything and put it right to the top of your priority list.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:39 am 

iamntbatman wrote:
Finally got around to watching Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind. It was alright. Kinda just feels like an under-developed version of Princess Mononoke to be honest, and the story was way more complex than it needed to be if you ask me. I also had a hard time buying the ending:
Spoiler: show
I mean, rarely have I seen such a cheerful, upbeat ending to a movie where there's been just ludicrous amounts of death and destruction. Like, most of the people died, and tons of those ohm things got nuked by that Giant Warrior as well, and most of the people from those other two societies also got killed, but hey, the princess (who is so Mary Sue it hurts) is alive and wearing blue so it's all gravy, let's all hold hands and sing like we're in Whoville.

The problem with the movie is that Miyazaki tried to cram the story from a fucking gigantic manga into one movie. It's literally over 1500 pages a makes a whole lot more sense. Very similar to Akira in that sense, and their movie adaptations ought to be enjoyed in the same ways - fantastic animation showcases with really cool imagery, but not really that great on their own.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:06 am 

iamntbatman wrote:
Yeah, A Dame to Kill For was garbage IMO. I should go back and re-watch the original to see if it holds up at all
First one does hold up, only a bit too bloated for it's own good. Marv and Hartigan's segments are the best. Dwight's segment doesn't have the same greatness as the others.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 am 

ChineseDownhill wrote:
An American Werewolf in London - The transformation scene is cool, but beyond that I don't enjoy this as much as most people seem to. For a movie under 100 minutes long, I thought it dragged in parts, especially in the first half. The main character spent too much time in the hospital bed [insert Halloween II joke], which I assume was done to develop his relationship with the nurse - and I still didn't find the love story convincing.

I haven't seen The Howling in years, and I'm no expert on the werewolf genre as a whole, but I do remember Ginger Snaps taking a more serious approach that worked better for me.

You and I have different opinions, therefore we are internet enemies.

I'm a huge werewolf fan, and American Werewolf in London is one of my favorites. John Landis does a great job creating likable characters and putting them in these horrifying situations. I also consider his episode, Deer Woman, to be the best episode of the Masters of Horror series. It helps in that it mixes horror and comedy well, and also features a funny call-back to American Werewolf in London. Character and build-up in AWiL is a big part of the film. And in that regard, it's very much a classic werewolf story--the entire thing is about the character dealing with his transformation and his isolation.

The Howling is very different, but was done by another 80's director similar to Landis: Joe Dante (whose Masters of Horror episodes weren't so good). It's much darker in overall tone, and but the wolf effects are fantastic and the story is fun. This one spends more time dealing with an entire group of werewolves and people who are normalized with it. Howling II is passable. Every single film after that is garbage, although Howling III did at least try something different with its silly marsupial lycanthropes.

It sounds like you might have been looking for more werewolf action instead of a "character transforming" story, and in that regard, I give you Dog Soldiers. Watch it.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:21 pm 

I have seen Dog Soldiers, but I still think The Descent is the best Neil Marshall movie.

Quote:
Character and build-up in AWiL is a big part of the film. And in that regard, it's very much a classic werewolf story--the entire thing is about the character dealing with his transformation and his isolation.

That's why I mentioned Ginger Snaps - I recall the first movie in that series being a more effective examination of what might happen if werewolf-ism were real. Maybe I'm overrating it in hindsight though. That's another movie I haven't watched in years.

I just feel like AWiL lived in this uncomfortable middle ground where it wasn't brooding, serious horror, but also wasn't outright goofy like, say, WolfCop. So for me it was never as emotionally engaging or as funny as it could have been, although the porn theater suicide discussion scene gets points for originality.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:28 pm 

ChineseDownhill wrote:
I have seen Dog Soldiers, but I still think The Descent is the best Neil Marshall movie.

Quote:
Character and build-up in AWiL is a big part of the film. And in that regard, it's very much a classic werewolf story--the entire thing is about the character dealing with his transformation and his isolation.

That's why I mentioned Ginger Snaps - I recall the first movie in that series being a more effective examination of what might happen if werewolf-ism were real. Maybe I'm overrating it in hindsight though. That's another movie I haven't watched in years.

I just feel like AWiL lived in this uncomfortable middle ground where it wasn't brooding, serious horror, but also wasn't outright goofy like, say, WolfCop. So for me it was never as emotionally engaging or as funny as it could have been, although the porn theater suicide discussion scene gets points for originality.

I think the comedic elements in AWiL are what balance the characters. Sometimes horror movies mess up by having obvious comic relief characters (pretty much any major Hollywood horror film in the early 2000s) instead of understanding that humor and horror are not just a part of life, but that the balance only works with they occur with the same character. In AWiL, we get to see the human side of the character, his levity, and the way he internalizes his situation, separation from his family, and the loss of his best friend. The humor makes him relateable, so when the horror happens, it's all the more damning to him. So, no, it wasn't brooding or campy--which is why I think it works. Instead of the filmmakers trying to go for one of those styles, they went for as realistic a character and scenario as they could. Who happened to fall into some vintage werewolf lore.

I watch this one every October, so I've had some time to over-analyze it, I think, ha ha. I think I see it slightly differently every year. And I often wonder why I like it as much as I do, so I deconstruct it.

I also rewatched the first Ginger Snaps last October, and it is also a great film following similar themes. I think the difference between the two is mostly in era and characterization. By the time Ginger Snaps rolled around, we'd seen a plethora of werewolf movies and things had grown cliche, so they took it back to a more basic story set flatly contemporary. The characters in that are likely more appealing to, say, the late Gen-X age group (my generation) and early millenials due to the snarky way they respond to things, sarcasm being the voice of these generations. Though to be frank, the characters of the "downtrodden losers" are going to be more appealing to, say, nerds and metalheads than the happy-go-lucky, outgoing manners of David from AWiL. After all, do we not occasionally fit well with the "downtrodden losers?" I know I found the characters in GS appealing from that angle. I'm not saying that's what works for you, just an observation in the differences of the films.

A more recent, decent werewolf movie I watched was called Late Phases, as I recall. Which dealt with a retirement community besieged by werewolves, and only figured out by a nearly blind old soldier who had reluctantly been put there by his kids. This one turns into more of a geriatric Straw Dogs/home defense movie. The wolves look pretty good, and the idea of a blind man trying to craftily overcome these foes was actually well done. I may need to watch it again at some point.

My point on Dog Soldiers was more on it as a werewolf movie than a Neil Marshall movie. Descent is really good, though. I think he also made Doomsday. That movie was terrible.

I have not seen WolfCop. If you haven't seen the Deer Woman episode of Master of Horror, I highly recommend. You will probably spend more time laughing, but dammit, it's so fucking good.

The arcane tactician
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:45 pm 

Scarface (1983) is one of those rare movies you can watch many times and it never loses it's entertainment value. I can remember my mind being blown by it in high school and watching it almost every weekend religiously for years afterwards, just to fall asleep to and shit. Watched it the other day with my girl and still know all the lines lol. Stone-cold classic movie making. It's too bad there's going to be a 2018 remake. WTF. Written by the Coens too so you know it'll try too hard to be cerebral and witty. FUCK that, mang.

~Guest 171512
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:22 pm 

Speaking of werewolves (a topic I'm keen on these days, since I'm writing a book about one), what do y'all think of Teen Wolf? I somehow passed this movie by my whole life until about a week ago; it was very fun and enjoyable. A very lighthearted take on werewolves, as to be expected from a Michael J. Fox movie, but funny and good. It struck me how many different ways werewolves can be betrayed. This one is the polar opposite of the one I'm writing about (my story features Satan, after all). The werewolf in Teen Wolf isn't all that different from a normal human, aside from heightened abilities and, of course, all the fur. His personality remains unchanged in werewolf form, except for the boosted confidence. As an aside, I think at least half of that movie is just basketball with no dialogue. That's the most sports I've watched in a good 20 years. :lol:

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657 ... 818  Next