Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
soldierofvanity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:14 am 

Since the falling apart of avant garde and surrealist art movements, and them being absorbed in popular culture, all that is left of confrontation towards the masses is metal!

Modern art gallery's now are mere copy cats of surpassed rubish to have no more use to provoke the establishment... in fact clumsy irony IS the establishment...

Having no more real power the politics have suddenly been FORCED upon music, and in specific metal, and would be loyal to some disgust, much like the surreal and avant garde disgust of the past for the civil world of that time, there is this disgust in most metal to appear today, for the stupidity of today... in which even then i think it is clear to see, the disgust of black metal would be of some use... considering it involves banners, flags, aestetics really, regression, going back to a past life in all...

Thus it is very political, this dispite the unfortunate icon of satan not to become any treuer but irony... not to become more usefull to a revolution but to remain a feat of irony, no one recons with... unfortunatly... in any given future, the shift of power will have to be and will be more severe, some black metal artists have already claimed, stood tall, spit on society, some have already meant to give lessons, Burzum and Arckanum to name but two, two of only few i can see to be taken serious where a valuable lesson would be concerned... there are more, Samael and Satyricon have taken a stand as well...

Even then the disgust in most metal today actual, is more then some obsolete icon or childishness, it is a serious disgust of which is too often treated with the respect of modern psychology, having come up with the blasphemous notion to youth, being "puberty and pimples..."
A means of with which the establishment will critice the once glorious and feared or at least respected revolutions of the past, any revolution was more feared then black metal today... once again, unfortunatly...

But have seriously disgusted and unadjusted "asocial' people be children, avant gardists and surrealists once more would not have a problem with this objection to them. we become more bitter, not weaker. we grow more inspiration out of it, like when we are critizised on spelling or punctuation.

What artists of a noble past WOULD have had a problem with is for this movement of which we have just been describing it's relevance, would become obsolete itself...
a good movement never dies and becomes apart of art history, but what is a relevant movement today...?
we would think the idea of EMPEROR MAGUS CALIGULA is not such a bad direction, he wants to call himself an emperor, sure, but now for the politics then... Satyricon and probably any pop star today sits in a throne, including the Singer of No Doubt...

But now for the serious, and surely some black metal bands, on to BECOME power, push the "occult" further... a band to take nessecary steps to transcend the irony is deu... it would be, and will be a pitty for all those brilliant banners of modern black metal to be thrown away much like a trend or a hype... they should... become WHOLE empires, small, but definative...

It will, and this in the case of black metal foremost, have to take only a few moderate more steps to begin a serious revolution unseen in arts.
They should no matter how a nuance this may seem...
They will have to mark territory, farms, castles, or building projects of themselves or advocate or institute building company's...
printing presses, grocery stores, etc... cigarette brands, why not, probably the more misanthropic and selfdestructive ones here should become part of the economy in this way, and entirely overtake it...
This for more culture regardless of those Alchemy and T shirt gimmicks... which is nothing more but a special effect too without the contence everyone is begging for really...

The provocation can not be in vain, the ideas of the latest evolution of fantastic metal should become... reality...
Concidering this idea is fairly new, it is still what every black metal band is saying in between lines and underneath the satanism... screw the modern world... it would help matters if it was advocated to be ever more consequent, see artists of this movement their proper place, including engravers, painters and sculptors be mentioned too in this encyclopedia, and thus for the idea of music to expand, and see the classic artist at last again a medium... Black metal is the ONLY medium for classical arts today, without it it would have been extinct, if not for the need for it was always profound and very real.
this encyclopedia should do well to take it into account it is to describe an art movement... this would be better but to be so scientific and, in the end, modern... since it is taken so serious, and some bands are prohibited, it would appear the only medium left that i have seen that could actually select matters and keep modern irony and iconoclasm outside the door...

If no black metal band will do this... then i will bloody h**l do it myself, and see every banner i deem good, to have a castle and a farm or maybe two farms... i will start to tell the farmers what is a classic treatment of animals, (tricky to say there was not industry in the past but anyway, mind the point) So i would build my web site, see every band posted there and PAY for investigators to MARK the land FOR THEM!! so that we would have a DEFINATIVE empire in stead of all TALK, and businessman happily carry on...

As i said in my profile, metal is an army, people will start to be absorbed in more principles again and respect some aestetics themselves... there is too much duty's for them for it to remain a bunch of clowns, there are too many geniusses, artists and such alike to stir all this, and the chance can not be wasted, the UNgenius, politics today, is NOT going anywhere, it does not build, create, roam, conquer, or explore anything anymore, science and spacetravel is STUCK!
even on spacetravel some things have been said, Satyricon, i can't recollect but one for now... many pop bands adress all this, but the politicians think this is all "fiction" we have evolved in a world of fiction where any dream is fiction, and religion too is fiction, this explains the deficit of this age for a great deal, and metal is completely changing the perspective of fiction today... it wants to say... MOVE, it wants to scream to politics, don't wine... MOVE!

Time for the growing arrogance of music to complete itself further...
it's arrogance is only what SAde, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and even Oscar Wild have done, life is not to the ones to roam the land or scream of change, it's to the ones to write the books... to unleash the story's...
and the fans too could become more serious, so added to this, i would suggest we do no longer greet with two fingers, i suggest we have them cut off when people great like that.
i came up with the palm (the inside) of the (right) hand upwards?
what do you people think about that?
or should we do the left hand just to make sure there is no confusion with that naughty naughty man of some while back?

Last edited by soldierofvanity on Sat May 31, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osmium
The Hateful Raven

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:52 am 

Look at my post. It has capital letters. It is split up into two paragraphs. It has periods instead of ellipses.

Your post, on the other hand, is utterly unreadable. Please improve your posting quality.

soldierofvanity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:14 pm 

Osmium wrote:
Look at my post. It has capital letters. It is split up into two paragraphs. It has periods instead of ellipses.

Your post, on the other hand, is utterly unreadable. Please improve your posting quality.

I WILL take this into account and have to get my message across somehow, even if i DO NOT deny i am a raving lunatic.
Maybe i will look for a poetry thread then hah. is it allowed there you think? i mean?
Regardless of my good will and my own nice character, i do congratulate you to be so hard and NOT as anyone around today, take ANY of my philosophical questions i pose seriously, or deem it worthy to comment on them...
in stead of to speak of TECHNICAL matters...
this IS your age, technicalitys... so i geuss i looze, you win.
even then, and if you are a member of staff, or anyone of importance, why don't you take into account Ulysses if you have heard of it...
that is terribly unreadable, it was a marker for this age.
don't worry, i did n't read it... its boring and completely useless to me.
i deem my ideas usefull and of who'm are very much in my text there for you to see...
if this is my first reaction.
maybe i will just spew some fire on this site and just get kicked off...
it seems i might make it easily and get me another round of no recognition whatsoever.
so for the record.
language and ideas are universal, punctuation is just to shift from language to language...
If you would have delighted, that someone will seek to advocate for the arts in metal, or for the movement and try to place it... if only for a second you did that, i would have gladly accepted and even be ashamed of myself, but you managed to NOT see anything of what is going on...
thank you.
i think i hope to get better reactions nevermind that it's poetry more so.
and yes i do speak a strange blend of American English and English, you should have heard me if i came from Mongolia.

Osmium
The Hateful Raven

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:44 pm 

Instead of proliferating the problem, why not just fix it? It's not too hard to capitalize the first letter of every sentence; end sentences with periods; and press ENTER twice after every paragraph. Posts are quite difficult to look at otherwise.

DGYDP
Leather Lion

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:44 pm 

soldierofvanity wrote:
Osmium wrote:

I WILL take this into account and have to get my message across somehow, even if i DO NOT deny i am a raving lunatic.

I refuse to read the rest of your posts because the spelling seriously hurts my brain. Please, please take this into account if you want people to take you serious.

Just go edit the OP into a readable post and I'll edit mine and respond to whatever your question/idea for discussion is. Thanks.

soldierofvanity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:00 pm 

Osmium wrote:
Instead of proliferating the problem, why not just fix it? It's not too hard to capitalize the first letter of every sentence; end sentences with periods; and press ENTER twice after every paragraph. Posts are quite difficult to look at otherwise.

I'm sorry, you listen to reason, i did n't expect that...
so i fix the problem? i send the post again? that is what i do? i can rewrite some of it and leave it in that post box?
i don't know, i admit i feel it's a bit beneath me, my psychologist said i needed an editor for my work... no one was found since it was too controversial.

But if i find out how i can edit that text i could do that for you people...
I will try, BUT, i will just write more renegade verses i'm afraid. it's the train of inspiration, i'm constantly overrun...
i did read something of you... but i DID get the idea on those five billion or six billion jews you were talking about, that all you wrote was all a bit about number fucking... i think you have an editors character...
would you like to edit my writing?
i can pay you if you want?
admit it, you can write nicely but i noticed your points were boring?
no?
I did n't think the points were nessecary for the revolution or relevant to some good old metal offending the establishment as we all seek to endeavor in burdened times right?

DGYDP
Leather Lion

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:06 pm 

What mental institution did you run away from?

soldierofvanity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:35 pm 

DGYDP wrote:
What mental institution did you run away from?

I'm sorry you all i did not know there was an edit button here...
I'm new.
Sorry to barge in like that...
I edited it...
I hope it is more pleasing to the eye now...
But i'm NOT an editor...
I mean please stop doing this to my poor mind... i know this girl she's sixteen she writes EVERY word with a capital?!? try it yourself? its HARD it's brilliant too?!

i did not escape... i AM in a psychiatry, mental institution... in BElGIUM, i assure you i'm in a mental institution... ahhhh, soon enough they will not believe me?! MANY artists were in mental institutions you know?

SupremeAbstract
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:30 pm 

soldierofvanity wrote:
I edited it...

My god, what did it look like before, Osmium?
www.rustyaxerecords.com

DGYDP
Leather Lion

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:33 pm 

You don't want to know.

Seriously.

~Guest 3496
Exterminator 666 Does Not Answer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:34 pm 

Okay, this one just isn't going to work.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.