Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ForestRaven35465
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:26 am 

As you should know, Mike Gravel the Senator of Alaska is running for president! He has history in dealing with the corruption of today's society and he has proof to show. First off he Started the Alaska pipeline which was a big benefit on the hands of Alaska. He stopped the draft during the time of Vietnam War and also revealed the Pentagon papers to the public in the court allied with his friends by his side he successfully revealed secrets and plans the major organizers of New York were planning to do.

He's running for President and I myself donated 100 dollars for his campaign already and all day everyday you see Hillary and Obama and all these other bullshit Candidates who are trying to become president using there commercialization as their sidekick... And Hillary constantly building Obama the liar up every campaign.. making him look good although really he makes his money from wall street but is trying to make you believe he makes his money from kids.

Mike Gravel is also for completely legalizing Marijuana.

I suggest you check out Mike Gravel he is a true moral and noble leader if it's not him for president surely it must be Ron Paul!

This basically gives you a idea of who he is ....

___
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L3gQfz8GC0o
+
+
___
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lF36PEFANok
+
+
___
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1aKHakMfV5s

CandideCamera
Pour l'encouragement des autres

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 am 

... He's from fucking Alaska. He has no perspective. Fishing and igloos and grym vastlands aren't an issue down here in the real world, kthx.

ForestRaven35465
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:47 am 

I'd like to say, that was a very childish reply and if you are going to respond like that then just dont at all... You imply that just because he is from the State of Alaska that his views mean nothing... He's better then all the other Candidates running except their trying to run him out not telling him about campaigns and saying that he has not gained the money enough to continue which he has. Before being ignorant I would like to see you actually watch the videos and take seriously his views before saying immature things.

CandideCamera

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 am 

:lol:

How stupid do you have to be to not know when to fucking campaign? Alaska is more seperated from reality than I initially thought!

~Guest 19003
Boiling in the Hourglass

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:51 am 

Jejune comments aside, he surely doesn't have the base to run for president. Much as I delight in weed he's nothing but a protest candidate.

Also, a thread explicitly promoting a specific candidate should probably go in the tavern.

EDIT: stop trolling, dude. It's weird.

ForestRaven35465
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 am 

He is trying to get to the people and trying to get heard. Mainstream media try to kick him out of every view on the public because they want leading money makers to continue to rule and commercialize themselves so that they can win.
Alaska is part of the United States if you did not know by the way... He owns all the other candidates and they stare blankly and speechless... Mike Gravel for pres '08.
Have some intelligence man.

Bezerko
Vladimir Poopin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 am 

swineeyedlamb wrote:
Also, a thread explicitly promoting a specific candidate should probably go in the tavern.

False, it should be locked/deleted. MA is not the place for mindless promotion of Weenie #2145 4 PREZIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even The Tavern.

CandideCamera

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:55 am 

ForestRaven35465 wrote:
Have some intelligence man.

You first, and then I'll consider it.

~Guest 19003
Boiling in the Hourglass

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:59 am 

No offense, but you aren't being very articulate. Why should this man get a registered Democrat's vote? That is the first and last question of a primary, and the time for voting is just about done. This guy won't even budge either candidate's policies through protest votes. Perhaps a noble endeavour, but a footnote regardless.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.