Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Star-Gazer
Trust and you'll be trusted

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:04 pm 

Mors_Gloria wrote:
ADL defends Zionism, right? If yes, it's just another racist organization.
yes
I am glad you see it that way

Mors_Gloria wrote:
Now on regards to Antifa (AFA, Antifascist Action and all that). I am not in good terms with those guys. Being antifascist (in a true sense) does not mean to track down and beat Pagans and Hindus that use Swastika for religious purposes. Being antifascist is about protecting minority groups being attacked by fascist like creatures (Hrisi Avgi and PATRI.S. members in Greece).
does that REALLY happen?
I mean bees kill more people in the US every year than racist skins - it just seems so blown out of proportion to reality and just used as a scare tactic

Mors_Gloria wrote:
Nowadays, AFA is not better than Hrisi Avgi. Both of them are enemies of any true Anarchist. True revolution is the rejection of modern-day values. A rejection of dualistic thought. A rejection of all religions and political systems. In other words, a rejection of society as a whole.
I agree with you for the most part there, but I do believe a (very) minimal amount of central organization is absolutely necessary for providing the most basic of needs

but it would only work if the races are separated from one another

Mors_Gloria
See? Marge was right!! ^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:45 am 

einvolk wrote:
Mors_Gloria wrote:
Now on regards to Antifa (AFA, Antifascist Action and all that). I am not in good terms with those guys. Being antifascist (in a true sense) does not mean to track down and beat Pagans and Hindus that use Swastika for religious purposes. Being antifascist is about protecting minority groups being attacked by fascist like creatures (Hrisi Avgi and PATRI.S. members in Greece).
does that REALLY happen?
I mean bees kill more people in the US every year than racist skins - it just seems so blown out of proportion to reality and just used as a scare tactic

In Greece it happens. I've seen such attacks in my neighbourhood.

http://www.metalfighters.com/

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3