Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:06 pm 

magate wrote:
My favourite conspiracy theory is that all conspiracy theories are invented and propagated by governments. The intention is to make normal people think everyone else is a lunatic.

Sadly, there's a lot of truth in this one. Propaganda campaigns are a thing we all know exist, but there's been a lot of disinformation campaigns as well. Rather famously (within circles, of course), the level of disinformation produced during the 1990s on UFOs was insane, to the point where so much of what is "accepted fact" has sources in early OSS/CIA projects to discredit whatever "authentic research" existed, and we still see those today in "legitimate" discussions on the matter.

To say nothing of far more grounded disinformation campaigns, like wet work operations being blamed on foreign military or terrorist involvement.

...at the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hat aficionado, this one has the biggest kernel of truth so far in this thread.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

magate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:16 pm 

acid_bukkake wrote:
magate wrote:
My favourite conspiracy theory is that all conspiracy theories are invented and propagated by governments. The intention is to make normal people think everyone else is a lunatic.

...at the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hat aficionado, this one has the biggest kernel of truth so far in this thread.

Thanks; I actually agree with you, and I meant what I said. Some conspiracy theories are simply too weird to be real.

Goatizer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:10 pm 

That the entire world is plotting to force the west worship the sun as Allah sounds really similar to a sun god name and the British empire bolstered sun worship internationally and sun worship is forcing multicultarlism so sun worship will be here to the point of no return. Was that hate? Or were you just not up for renaming the sun father on religious grounds?

Evil Entity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:33 pm 

I 100% believe in the secret space programs and breakaway civilizations while also holding a classic gnostic view of Earth as a 'prison planet'.

I don't think the latter is any more wild than typical western religions.

Goatizer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:56 pm 

The chemtrails is actually holy water, which is why everyone is so angry, everyone has secular expectations but some say they’ve been seeing people foam at the mouth from the holy water in the chemtrails

kemoarps
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:28 pm 

severzhavnost wrote:
For me, it's hard to top the Phantom History Theory. States that a large portion of the Dark Ages (spec. the 7th-9th centuries), never happened. About 300 years of history were made up just so the Holy Roman Emperor Otto III and Pope Sylvester II would have their reigns coincide with the religiously-significant date of AD 1000. Therefore we are really living in 1726.

So does that mean we have another 286 years before the end of the world per the Mayans?
Good to know! Apocalypse is now scheduled for AD (current incarnation) 2309!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2