Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
SatanicPotato wrote:
sounds like i made a massive mistake, ah well its all part of the fun of the game she drops the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring + 1 she gives it to a player after they spend 10,000 souls with her so maybe i could have just done that but i didnt expect her to be the only source of unlimited lifegems, for some reason i can donate souls to her grave(i think its 4000 or so) so i might try that and see what happens

You can get that ring later in the game. Definitely not worth killing her for, I'd say. Oh well, if you can use her grave now... lol

Sick6Six wrote:
Is that the area opposite the last giant with the fire frogs? Wandered down there a few days ago and those things are ridiculous.

Nope, completely different area. But yes, those fire salamanders are insanely hard. Poison arrows FTW.

lol well i found out if you donate 4000 souls her spirit sits on her grave and talks to you, but disappears after a while so to summon her again you need another 4000 souls, its a pain but at least she is there if i need her

started a knight build which i am having a lot of fun with, only got up to the tower in the forest of the giants so not far but having fun so far

is there any speed runs being done at the moment? i would love to see some speed runs but only once i have completed the game

Adriankat
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 pm 

http://www.twitch.tv/lobosjr

This guy specializes in Souls speedruns. Doing an all boss run atm.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:08 am 

thank you i always enjoy watching speed runs especially with games as big as dark souls 2

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:12 pm 

Fuck the An_____ Dr____. Fuck him forever.

Hardest boss of the entire Souls series? You bet your ass. Kalameet at level 1 was a pushover compared to this asshole.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:54 am 

i heard people compare that boss to the bed of chaos who everyone seems to hate

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:16 am 

Wot? It's nothing like it...

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:50 am 

that is just what i have read, both bosses are very much hated

VincentVanGone
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:29 am 

Spoiler: show
Fighting Velstadt and having flashbacks of Garl Vinland <3

thrashfan07
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:13 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
Fuck the An_____ Dr____. Fuck him forever.

Hardest boss of the entire Souls series? You bet your ass. Kalameet at level 1 was a pushover compared to this asshole.
You can actually tank the fire breath on NG (probably not on NG+ due to increased damage) by wearing all fire resistant armor, fire resistance ring, and consistently casting Flash Sweat throughout the fight. You can stand directly under its chest, bait it to do its belly breath or stomp, and go nuts on its claw. If it does the aerial breath you can try to dodge it but if you don't you will still survive and have plenty of time to heal. It's not a foolproof strategy, but it eventually worked for me. I used a +10 Lightning Greatsword 2-handed, I don't know what build you use but that weapon is monstrous.

On NG+, I think I'm screwed against the dragon haha.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:48 pm 

I finally got him today YESSSSSS. Took so many tries, damn. I usually run out of Flash Sweat and even chugging 2 Estus won't bring me back to full health if I get hit by that AOE attack (assuming I survive it, if I'm too Hollow I don't have enough HP to survive it without a fire defense buff). So what I did is use a Small Orange Burr (I bought tons from the pyro teacher haha) when I ran out of Flash Sweat. It doesn't protect as much but it allows me to survive (and chugging 2 Estus heals me fully if I get hit with it active). I used them at any opportunity if I thought it had expired, just to be safe. I even hotkeyed Divine Blessings just in case I ran out of Estus, figured it'd be the best time to use them :P but I finished the fight with 1 Estus left so I didn't need them.

I just can't dodge that AOE consistently enough, especially when he flies off near the edge and I have no room to run away to, so I decided I would have to always survive that AOE fire attack.

Here's my anti-(this fight) setup if anyone wondered (dex build):
RH1: Washing Pole +10 (need 2h but who cares, not gonna block here), and when its durability is at risk I swap with Blacksteel Katana+10, buffed with lightning resin (but I don't rebuff 'cause it's not worth spending an attacking opportunity for that)
RH2: Pyro Flame (for Flash Sweat)
LH: Blossom Kite Shield (for stamina regen, on my back only since I always 2h for this fight

Wanderer hood+9
Argdayne Robe+3 (not enough twinkling titanite... still better fire defense than almost anything else I found)
Agdayne's Cuffs
Alonne Knight Leggings+9

Cloranthy+1
Ring of Blades+1
Life Ring+2
Third Dragon Ring

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Kahalachan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:56 am 

Looks like I'm 2/3 or 3/4 done. Unless I rush things and just finish the game cause I think I'm nearing the end.

But here's how much I get into this game....

Most bonfires are safe in this game. There's nothing wrong with just quitting out of the game from nearly every bonfire. Or maybe just some area that you've cleared of enemies. But I personally have to warp to Majula then quit to just have that feeling of safety.

As soon as I see sunlight and hear this theme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9hoAyx3-0I

I can finally say I'm done with Dark Souls 2 for the time being.

I'm loving my glass cannon mage. There's that constant fear of knowing I'm dead in 2 hits, more or less. Most bosses or strong enemies will kill me in 2 hits or even OHKO with power attacks. The first hit is going to take off 3/4 of my health. Constant fear and the constant feeling of "How the hell am I doing this?" is such a rewarding feeling.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:10 am 

NG+ is pretty brutal so far. Some bosses, holy shit. Totally made for coop, now I have no misgivings about summoning this time around (though I did solo the Belfry Luna boss since I had that accidental coop in NG, pretty proud of myself for that one :P). Solo'ed a few others too but for the Sentinels and the Sinner, no way. Their NG+ incarnation is... ouch. Sinner is especially nasty. I like how they have new enemy encounters, places I thought I knew my way around kept giving nasty surprises. Nothing like seeing a bunch of black phantoms where you least expect it. xD Also, new items and gear too, neat. Much better NG+ experience than the past games that's for sure.

Covetous Demon is still stupidly easy though. :lol: I think From put it there just to mess with you. Have an easy boss that does funny things like eat your gear apparently? and stuff like that, just to change the pace of the game hah.

One thing I forgot to do before moving on to NG+... stocking up on arrows from McDuff and Gavlan :grumble: That's why I'm rushing to Iron Keep now, to unlock McDuff's shop.

Adriankat wrote:
NG+ in a nutshell
Surprise, motherfucker!

Hahahaha yep.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Kahalachan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:00 am 

Morrigan wrote:
I finally got him today YESSSSSS. Took so many tries, damn. I usually run out of Flash Sweat and even chugging 2 Estus won't bring me back to full health if I get hit by that AOE attack (assuming I survive it, if I'm too Hollow I don't have enough HP to survive it without a fire defense buff). So what I did is use a Small Orange Burr (I bought tons from the pyro teacher haha) when I ran out of Flash Sweat. It doesn't protect as much but it allows me to survive (and chugging 2 Estus heals me fully if I get hit with it active). I used them at any opportunity if I thought it had expired, just to be safe. I even hotkeyed Divine Blessings just in case I ran out of Estus, figured it'd be the best time to use them :P but I finished the fight with 1 Estus left so I didn't need them.

I just can't dodge that AOE consistently enough, especially when he flies off near the edge and I have no room to run away to, so I decided I would have to always survive that AOE fire attack.

Here's my anti-(this fight) setup if anyone wondered (dex build):
RH1: Washing Pole +10 (need 2h but who cares, not gonna block here), and when its durability is at risk I swap with Blacksteel Katana+10, buffed with lightning resin (but I don't rebuff 'cause it's not worth spending an attacking opportunity for that)
RH2: Pyro Flame (for Flash Sweat)
LH: Blossom Kite Shield (for stamina regen, on my back only since I always 2h for this fight

Wanderer hood+9
Argdayne Robe+3 (not enough twinkling titanite... still better fire defense than almost anything else I found)
Agdayne's Cuffs
Alonne Knight Leggings+9

Cloranthy+1
Ring of Blades+1
Life Ring+2
Third Dragon Ring

Just wanna post my set up for any mages out there.

Witch hat +5 (The most important part of this armor set. The ideal head wear for a mage since it gives an extra attunement slot. Upgrades with twinkling titanite)
Lion mage top (another good one for a mage since it boosts casting speed. Upgrades with titanite)
Lion mage cuffs (same reason as the top. Upgrades with Titanite)
Black boots, although I would recommend Lion mage skirt. I just think the boots look cooler for my character. (Both upgrade with Titanite)

Staff of Wisdom +5 (Must have for this fight! Don't settle for less. Need 50 int but it's absolutely worth it. Upgrades with Twinkling Titanite and your twinkling should go primarily towards the staff with the Witch hat as a secondary concern.)
Weapon of choice. (won't be used much in this fight because magic will kill it. Your last resort if magic fails. I noticed I couldn't poison it and it's strong to fire so none of those.)
Shield of choice (won't matter as you should be running instead of blocking. I never held my shield up once.)

Southern Ritual Band (paired with the black witch hat, that's 2 extra attunement slots for magic)
Flame Quartz Ring +1 (intelligence boosts fire resistance but you're gonna need that extra help to avoid OHKOs)
Ring of Binding (if hollow, otherwise Clear Bluestone ring +1 for casting speed boost.)
Cloranthy Ring + 1 (gonna need that stamina boost to run full speed away)

Spells:

At least 4 attunement slots and the bonus 2 from your gear = 6. I recommend 5 attunement slots just to be safe with magic. I had 8 total including the bonus 2 from my equipment.
Both Soul Spears. Absolute must!
All 3 Soul Vortexes. Absolute must!
Flash Sweat. Highly recommended to avoid likely OHKOs.

Any leftover slots should be for your hard hitting magic. Because if you're out of soul spears and vortexes, then you're hurting. I had crystal soul mass as back up.

A fully upgraded staff, 50 int, + my recommended spells is all you need to kill it.

Strategy:

Don't get close. You're not a melee build and this fight can be won purely with magic. Flash sweat at the boss fog.

Stay maybe 2 - 3 roll distance away from its head looking straight at you. No melee attacks to worry about from it and you won't be doing any either.

If it's about to fly up, run as far away as possible and use your last bit of stamina for a jump. Cloranthy Ring will refill your stamina to get back to your initial comfort zone.
If he is about breathe fire on you, run around to his side about 1-2 rolls away from him. Somewhere between its side and front claws is good for Soul Vortex. Soul Vortex if it's still breathing fire or whenever it looks like it's not about to fly up. If it's breathing fire you should get in 2 Vortexes. A quick Soul Spear on its claw or head to sneak in heavy damage if you're not confident with Vortex's slow casting time or your stamina level at that moment.

If Flash Sweat runs out, cast Flash Sweat again during one of the times its airborne and you're safely away for that safety blanket if you like.

If the Soul Vortexes do full damage, I believe it's theoretically possible to kill it with just that. I remember having a really good run once using 6 of the 12 Soul Vortexes and that brought it down to half life.

Overall, it was a decent fight but not my favorite and not because of any difficulty associated with it. But it still follows the Souls formula of teaching you through death, so I still enjoyed it. :)

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 am 

[late game and NG+ spoilers]
nevermind again

Last edited by Sick6Six on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:09 pm 

Yahtzee's DS2 review.
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:36 pm 

Sick, that post contains tons of late-game spoilers. Be respectful of those who want to discuss the game without having the discovery ruined for them...

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:05 pm 

inhumanist wrote:

i disagree that it feels more video gamey but apart from that it was a good review imo

i created a new file and for some reason cannot get to the rat section, pretty much the same character and i have the ring i need but every single time i try i end up dying when i make the first fall so i am unsure what i did differently but i am avoiding that part for the moment

VoidOfEternity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:58 pm 

So I made it to the
Shrine of Amana
earlier today. Things have mostly been pretty easy going. I doubled back to take care of a few of the optional bosses like
the Executioner Chariot and the Smelter Demon
which had been giving me more trouble than the main enemies.

I've kept to my typical playing style for the Souls games of balancing a powerful melee attack with a good bow, which has always made it mostly pretty easy to get through. And I've been playing it completely solo. I doubt I'll hop on NG+ when I'm done, at least, not for a while.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 am 

for me its hard to tell what bosses are optional and which are necessary(apart from a few bosses) just had a great run where i beat the sentinels after 4 attempts which i was happy with and beat the gargoyles on my first attempt which was unexpected for me

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:56 am 

VoidOfEternity wrote:
I doubt I'll hop on NG+ when I'm done, at least, not for a while.

Going to just use spoilers for everything I say about this game now so I don't give anything away to people who don't want to know
You should go into NG+ when you're done with everything in NG, It's the best NG+ experience yet that actually adds a lot of new elements to the game instead of just being the same thing with just tougher enemies.

The "Real" end boss is definitely Vendrick who is optional, but I advise killing him before NG+ and just to get the full experience of the game. I didn't find the ancient dragon to be that tough really. For Vendrick I used some really funky tactics... Basically no matter how much health you have he will kill you in 1 shot, 2 if you're lucky so I respecced and lowered my health by a lot, wore nothing, but my weapon, chime and the Gyrm greatshield (most stability of any shield, although when I killed him I don't think I actually blocked once, just evaded carefully) and used the ring that gives you extra damage with low health. Then purposely got my health down low before fighting him since 1 hit pretty much kills you anyway it didn't matter. Killer game, very frustrating at times, but I still think it's the best one yet and they definitely did not make it easy like a lot of people were worried about.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:50 am 

Earthen peak is not a fun place, i mean the enemies are not too difficult but they are not too easy either but the worst thing is the give you fuck all souls for every enemy you kill, its odd because some of those enemies should give off much more souls but its still a great game its just that area feels a bit unbalanced in how difficult the enemies are to how much souls they give you when they die

The_Orphanizer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:17 am 

Hmm, Harvest Valley gave me much more trouble than Earthen Peak did. That area with 4 or 5 sickle-wielding fatties, plus several hollows scared me shitless the first time I walked into it. :lol: I also pretty much always wear the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring +1, so it's rare that I need souls; and when I do, I'll usually co-op a boss or two then get back to business.

I haven't played in a few days, but the last thing I did was complete the Shrine of Amana
(aside from one locked door that was hidden way off in the water)
. I'm trying to be as do as much as possible, looking everywhere I can think of for items, weapons, and enemies/bosses. I know I missed door and bonfire in Drangleic Castle, but I think I've been pretty thorough aside from that. Playing through DS1 really impressed into me the importance of exploration, and for that I am grateful.

It's gunna be tough going back to other games once I finally get tired of DS2. :P

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 am 

I'm at the Shrine of Amana myself, very cool area. It's reminding me of the bell ringers in the third Demon's stage (which The Lost Bastille reminded me a lot of too). First time I've really had to slow down a bit and focus on range.

Overall this game has been pretty easy to me. I was one shotting the knights at Iron Keep if that sums it up. :lol: I accidentally gimp myself for long periods of time too, like upgrading my Estus Flask from +1 to +4... that whole time in between I forgot about them. I kind of refuse to co-op too and I don't seem to use items much haha.

Went from Wanderer from DS1 to a Warrior here and I've felt like a monster in this.

38 hours and SL130 something.

Hard to say which I like more. But I love how a lot of this one reminds me a bit more of Demon's. The girl to level up and some of the environments. Fast travel was amazing, it'll be brutal going back to DS1 after this. And holy crap it's hilarious looking back on the old menu system.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:39 pm 

The_Orphanizer wrote:
Hmm, Harvest Valley gave me much more trouble than Earthen Peak did. That area with 4 or 5 sickle-wielding fatties, plus several hollows scared me shitless the first time I walked into it. :lol: I also pretty much always wear the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring +1, so it's rare that I need souls; and when I do, I'll usually co-op a boss or two then get back to business.

I haven't played in a few days, but the last thing I did was complete the Shrine of Amana
(aside from one locked door that was hidden way off in the water)
. I'm trying to be as do as much as possible, looking everywhere I can think of for items, weapons, and enemies/bosses. I know I missed door and bonfire in Drangleic Castle, but I think I've been pretty thorough aside from that. Playing through DS1 really impressed into me the importance of exploration, and for that I am grateful.

It's gunna be tough going back to other games once I finally get tired of DS2. :P

Harvest Valley was a great farming area for me, i got so many souls, lost so many souls there too but lost a lot more souls at iron keep, which is an easy area once you get used to it but when i didnt know what i was doing i lost about 10,000 souls there which wasnt much fun but its another great farming area once you know what your doing

i hate the bosses in that area though, the optional boss has made me waste so many human effigies and i almost killed him, if i hit him with one more spell he was dead but somehow he one shotted me which pissed me off to no end and felt cheap but ah well, the 2nd boss can attack you through a wall which is cheap though i guess i cant complain since the way i was trying to defeat him was very cheap to start with, still enjoying the game just a bit stuck at the moment

also Lost Sinner is a massive pain because if i go 5 meters away from her then i lose the lock on but i am hoping
lighting the oil
helps with the lock on issue

VoidOfEternity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm 

I'm at the point with all
them dragons.
I'm about 40 hours in, SL 155 or so, and mostly breezing through the game at this point. I never stopped to grind at all, it was very rare for me to go out in search of souls. I maybe did so two or three times when I was a little short of buying something / upgrading something. I've been using a Falchion (+10 at this point) for basically the entire game, but have been upgrading some other swords as I know there are more powerful ones. Even then, I end up doing way more damage with my bow.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:29 pm 

I used a +10 falchion for most of my first playthru until I rerolled a new guy. Currently in NG+++
(x4 or 5) for some areas cause I used a few too many bonfire ascetics.
it's a bit more challenging now :)

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 pm 

Do you guys prefer to infuse weapons or not? It really kills the damage and scaling, but I imagine if you know certain enemy/bosses weaknesses it can help a lot. But I haven't really bothered with it much.

VoidOfEternity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm 

I tried infusing my Falchion at one point but I didn't find the damage to be worth it, honestly. I've given thought to trying out a few other types, but my current weapon just works so damn well against enemies and bosses that it's hard for me to justify messing with a good thing.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:36 pm 

Xeogred wrote:
Do you guys prefer to infuse weapons or not? It really kills the damage and scaling, but I imagine if you know certain enemy/bosses weaknesses it can help a lot. But I haven't really bothered with it much.

Some weapons will do a lot more damage if you if you infuse them to match your stats... For example, the greatsword does 400 dmg at +10 with A scaling strength, but infused with lightning or magic it does 280 physical and 280 magic/lightning with B scaling for both stats so it ends up doing more damage. I tried both Str/Fai and just respecced Str/Int for fun and with 42/55 in both stats + the magic weapon buffs it's pretty nasty damage. I really want to give one of those fast twinblades a try, need to figure out which one is the best to upgrade all the way, their movesets look awesome.

VoidOfEternity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:38 pm 

Just finished the game.

Nashandra and the Throne Watcher / Defender were both disappointingly easy, especially Nashandra. Only optional boss I didn't kill was the Ancient Dragon.

Overall, I liked it. Took about 45 hours total. As I said earlier, I won't be starting an NG+ yet, as I have a lot of stuff I need to be doing, not to mention an enormous backlog, including a couple other games I'm near the end of that I ought to finish.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:52 pm 

Sick6Six wrote:
Xeogred wrote:

Some weapons will do a lot more damage if you if you infuse them to match your stats... For example, the greatsword does 400 dmg at +10 with A scaling strength, but infused with lightning or magic it does 280 physical and 280 magic/lightning with B scaling for both stats so it ends up doing more damage.

No. It has a higher Attack Rating (AR) in your screen, that doesn't mean it's more damage. The damage will be split between the enemy's defense to physical attacks and its defense to lightning attacks. If the enemy has high resistance to lightning, but low or normal resistance to physical damage, a 400 purely physical AR weapon will do more damage than a 560 split AR.

Also, unlike in previous games, fire and lightning now scale with int and faith (respectively). So lightning infusion makes sense for a high faith build, and fire infusion makes sense for a high-int build. But for say, a pure strength or dex build, it's usually better to have no infusion. Also unlike in the previous game, Raw infusion can be occasionally useful, particularly for weapons that have no scaling, such as crossbows. It removes or lowers stat scaling but increases base damage so it's good for some non-scaling weapons.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 am 

After trying +10 and infused +10, the infused does more damage 90% of the time if you have a ton of both stats that it's scaling with. In DS1 I always just went +15 like most people, but this one gives you some worthwhile options. I haven't run into a boss where my infused weapon needs to be reverted back to normal to do enough damage

Onikage
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:58 am 

this game felt a bit too easy partially. the checkpoints are really frequent sometimes and the enemies stop spawning thing reduces the difficulty. there are many hard bosses but most of the time i didnt feel the same tension or pressure not to die as in dark souls or demons souls(which i think had the best designed difficulty overall in this series.) so pretty much none of the areas in the game felt like they were brutal enough, and many of the bosses are pushovers, in fact it seems like the mandatory bosses aren't as hard as the optional bosses, which seems stupid. i don't know if it's because i'm desensitized after playing the first 2 games in the series. i just think that sequels should be a bit harder than their predecessors, but here they went in the opposite direction.
so i honestly feel like they kind of ruined the difficulty "balance". the next game might be even worse.
also they said that they were going to improve enemy ai, but it didn't feel improved at all. and why are there so many bosses in the early parts that can be defeated just by strafing to the right and hitting their back?

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:58 am 

I'm telling you... try NG+ or +++ some of those fights are brutal, especially alone. Lost Sinner with no light on +++ was HARD. Some of the bosses are still pushovers, but some really need to be done right or you're dead.

Onikage
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:03 am 

yeah i havent tried ng+, but i think the game being easier on normal mode is a problem. the world should be a brutal deathtrap even without the difficulty jump.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 pm 

I think you're just too good at souls games :) I'm going to give this weapon a try, it looks really fun and different. apparently infusing it with mundane is the way to go

Onikage
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm 

i don't think i'm even particularly good at them, in fact i'm probably pretty bad since it took me a while to beat the game compared to other people in this thread. i just felt like it was too easy compared to the other games.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:26 am 

Well intel is a bit OP at super high level as I just ran through the last 5 bosses of the game without even trying :/ most of them didn't even get a chance to do anything before they were dead.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:29 pm 

If you think the game is too easy, why not join the Company of Champions?

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:56 am 

i just beat Old Iron King i avoided him because of that cheap attack but he is such an easy boss, The Lost Giant is more challenging

the enemies around those pots that curse you in the shaded woods are a pain, even if they are not putting their shield up not many attacks do much damage to them

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next