Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:35 am 

Soooo that Ancient Dragon... with my strength character he's almost pushover haha. Anyone struggling against him and with high strength, read these:
Spoiler: show
Get a Gyrm Greatshield (drops from those Gyrm warriors in Doors of Pharros), upgrade it (mine was at +9). It requires 32 strength and has 100% physical and fire block. The Ancient Dragon's fire breath has two ticks of damage, but the Gyrm Greatshield can tank both (assuming you have a decent amount of stamina... I have about 20 endurance I think, with the Third Dragon Ring equipped for extra stamina). Your stamina is completely drained after that, though. So the best thing is to stay in front of it and bait its frontal breath attack, then wail on its front paw or even its head. I used a large club+10 with gold pine resin. Make sure to keep some stamina to not be too wide open. Once it takes off, make sure your stamina is full and then block the fire. If you're badly positioned and the dragon is directly above you, you'll get hit, but for 95% of the time you'll be fine. Rinse repeat, and you can easily perfect him. Way easier than dodging the fire, which requires some luck in terms of how the dragon is positioned.

It's funny, I pretty much never use greatshields or play tank styles in the Souls games because they're generally not very viable, but my strength tank has prevailed in places where my dex and mage really struggled. For instance, a particular boss,
Darklurker
, is known to be a pain in the ass to melee (I cheesed it with pyros on my dex, hah). I wouldn't even try to fight him head-on with my dex in NG+. With my str, I infused the Rebel Greatshield with Dark so that it blocks Dark damage 100% and he became a lot more manageable. My dual kats dex? Good gods, I don't want to think about it. Especially since he's such a pain in the ass to even reach. The only downside to this str tank is that I need a lot of vitality to be able to carry heavy weapons and big shields and still be able to stay under 70% (I never fatroll in those games, ever... dodging is just too important).

I wish I could take screen grabs. My str looks awesome with that sexy beard and cool armour :nods:. I alternate between Royal Swordsman (sexay), Creighton's chainmail (dat cape) and Alva's armour. Now I farmed a Llewellyn one and I'm tempted to use it, looks so cool. No helmet of course!

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:44 pm 

Yeah I rocked something like the Gyrm greatshield + almost naked for the dragon :) Aside from that I usually use the Defender's shield, it's light with good stability and overall sick dmg reduction. Been wearing the Saint's Hood forever for the extra spell cast, it doubles the amount of uses on Crystal Magic Weapon and Soul Geyser and half the time 2 casts of SG = Dead boss :/ Last night I lit 3 of the 4 primal bonfires without dying once except when I fell jumping down the well. Should get the last couple spells I need for the plat trophy tonight and then maybe focus on PvP more, but probably taking a break from souls for a bit.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm 

the Duke's Dear Freja was extremely underwhelming

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:57 pm 

They just nerfed a bunch of the bosses so it should be even more underwhelming now. Glad I got my plat last night before they nerfed and changed stuff!

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:20 pm 

it seems like they made quite a few changes some make the game easier, some make it harder i just find it odd that they nerfed bosses who are easy to start with(Duke’s Dear Freja and the Last Giant) lucky i play offline so i choose if i want the update or not, going to hold off for the moment and see what other patches they release

most of the bosses they nerfed really didnt need to be nerfed so the match is confusing

patch notes
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2134 ... es-inside/

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 am 

How can they nerf the bosses anymore than they are? :lol:... also I wonder how many people out there went through them with summons.

I'm stuck on the Ancient Dragon myself so I might try that trick above. I'd say that battle is more cheap/trial and error, than challenging. Otherwise yeah, I beat most of the bosses in the game on my first or second try. I've just got 3 optional bosses left basically.

Here's my hilariously wacky build, I might finally reset it now that I've kind of hit a wall and some of it doesn't make sense:

SL160
VGR - 38
END - 26 (seems it tops out at 20?)
VIT - 22
ATN - 16
STR - 50
DEX - 24
ADP - 21
INT - 10
FTH - 6

I really have no idea what the point of that high of DEX is for, but I guess it probably helped my damage a little here and there. INT/ATN was the last thing I just bumped up a little just to get that one NPC in No Man's Wharf to move.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 am 

Yeah all that dex is useless if you're doing a pure strength build, but endurance isn't bad to have 30 or even 40. It seems like a waste but I think every 5 points of endurance gives you an extra roll and attack or 2, combined with one of the dragon rings you get more. Personally I would stick with 25-30. It's funny how anti-magic some of you guys seem to be! Intel and faith both rock, greater magic barrier will help a lot with the dragons fire, but Intel has some nasty damage spells and I found it to be better and more fun. Get some intel and just use the fire resist pyromancy, of course they nerfed a few of the spells but doing 2000 DMg instead of 3000+ is still a lot

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am 

I think I'll need some magic to take on Darklurker.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 pm 

almost completed the game finally, the
memory
parts of the game seem really tacked on though, i mean they have potential but apart from item gathering i dont see much point of them, its nice to see
the war involving the giants though
i love the idea just not the execution

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:56 pm 

Agreed.
Plus the timing was annoying. And the giants were awesome good new enemy types... they should have done more there.

All optional bosses beat. Wonder what else I should do before NG+? Now I'm just stomping people for the Dragon Remnants. Don't you get that awesome armor set for getting 30 scales I think?

People that heal in PvP.
http://i.imgur.com/x3Hc4if.gif

Well, gives me a perfect window to throw a fire orb in their face and finish them off. I bet that feels special. :lol:

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm 

Sick6Six wrote:
It's funny how anti-magic some of you guys seem to be! Intel and faith both rock, greater magic barrier will help a lot with the dragons fire,

Wait what? Has GMB changed? I haven't used it yet, but in Dark Souls 1, it reduced magic damage, it did nothing against fire. Flash Sweat is what reduces fire damage, and it's a pyromancy which requires zero investment in faith or int (just 1 attunement slot).

I am not anti magic at all myself. I just find melee more fun generally (with some ranged support otherwise it's annoying at times) and my first build in those kinds of games is always the rogue/dex kind. But my second build was a mage, my third was melee str/tank, and I've recently made a faith-oriented character for my attempt at doing the Covenant of Champions though I haven't played much yet (just got to the Cardinal Tower bonfire and stopped).

I tried to dabble in hexes with my mage, but I think doing a sorcery/hex hybrid isn't such a good idea after all, so I'll probably use my first LordVessel to undo the faith investment and go full-blown int with sorcery and pyros and make a dedicated hexer later.

Xeogred wrote:
I think I'll need some magic to take on Darklurker.

Here's how I beat him on my str build (second try), no spells or attunement slots whatsoever:
Infuse the Rebel Greatshield (it was upgraded at +7 or so, IIRC) with Dark. It barely loses % on other elements but will now block Dark damage at 100%. The Darklurker's damage is all Dark except for those fireballs (which are easy to dodge by strafing/rolling sideways). You can tank every other hit with that shield. Buff your weapon with fire resin (or a spell if you have any magic/faith buffs). He'll split at about 40% normally, so if you can get as much damage as possible for that time period it'll be easier because like the 4 Kings, you don't want to be stuck with two of them at once, at least not for long.

After he split, it's hit and run. In my case most of my stamina was spent blocking and the Large Club, while it its hard, was risky, so... I threw black firebombs at it. It does about 115 damage each. Not that good BUT he doesn't have that much HP, so by playing defensively and carefully chucking those firebombs (and some melee hits if I had a clear opportunity) I managed to take it down on my second try. The shield made ALL the difference. On my first try I got completely overwhelmed.

Good luck!

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:11 pm 

Actually beat him earlier a bit easier.
It would have helped if I knew how awesome Flame Swathe was. I guess he's weak to fire? That and fire orbs were doing big damage. I also have enough VIT and rings that let me run around with a Greatsword easily now so that helped.

Wasted several human effigies beforehand though...

Also I noticed what you guys meant earlier about infused weapons vs non. I have two maxed out Greatswords and one with Lightning, I think I prefer that one overall. The damage total is higher, that said the normal one with a gold pine resin ends up doing more damage than the infused one. Maybe those items boost those attributes higher or something?

The lightning one is especially useful in PvP though. Even if they block with tough shields the elemental damage still gets through a bit and even seems to stun sometimes or something.

Also noticed it's best to fully upgrade a weapon -before- infusing it, so the base stats are higher? Was that in DS1 as well?

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:57 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
Sick6Six wrote:
It's funny how anti-magic some of you guys seem to be! Intel and faith both rock, greater magic barrier will help a lot with the dragons fire,

Wait what? Has GMB changed? I haven't used it yet, but in Dark Souls 1, it reduced magic damage, it did nothing against fire. Flash Sweat is what reduces fire damage, and it's a pyromancy which requires zero investment in faith or int (just 1 attunement slot).

I tried to dabble in hexes with my mage, but I think doing a sorcery/hex hybrid isn't such a good idea after all, so I'll probably use my first LordVessel to undo the faith investment and go full-blown int with sorcery and pyros and make a dedicated hexer later.

Magic barriers work for magic, lightning, fire and dark damage in this one, GMB adds 250 resist to all of those it seems. I also used it to walk on the fire in iron keep without dying or needing to get wet first. I agree just being pure caster would be boring, never tried it, I'm usually more melee focused with some nice situational spells for protection or extra burst damage when there's an opportunity. Also I've heard hexes are great in PvP, but my buddy wasn't having the best luck with them against some bosses. I haven't tried them yet although I have a bunch of soul vessels and a lvl 250ish character I could try whatever build I want for fun. I will get around to it, I got every spell so might as well check them all out and I want to give that Sainter's spear a try, just taking a video game break aside from some RPGs on my 3DS when there's nothing else to do.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 pm 

Xeogred wrote:
Agreed.
Plus the timing was annoying. And the giants were awesome good new enemy types... they should have done more there.

All optional bosses beat. Wonder what else I should do before NG+? Now I'm just stomping people for the Dragon Remnants. Don't you get that awesome armor set for getting 30 scales I think?

People that heal in PvP.
http://i.imgur.com/x3Hc4if.gif

Well, gives me a perfect window to throw a fire orb in their face and finish them off. I bet that feels special. :lol:

i agree, i would have loved a whole series of them, where you have unlimited time in them and watch or get involved in the battles without some pointless time limit, i did enjoy fighting them though.

overall i loved the game, was a bit easy(even if some bosses gave me a lot of grief that really shouldnt have) and i did play on ultra easy mode(Sorcerer) at first the pursuer had me stuck but the second time it only took 3 attempts to kill him, the last giant was simple,but a good first boss, there are a lot of interesting area's in the game and only a few annoying area's but even those area's are interesting just have annoying things in them, shrine of amana for example

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:51 pm 

I loved/hated Shrine of Amana. It felt like the closest thing to a Demon's level to me. Lot of patience, trial and error needed there.

As Morrigan might agree, as someone who went through this 95% melee that part was pretty annoying, so I just got cheap with a bow haha.

VoidOfEternity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:48 pm 

I've always done a STR / DEX combo to allow the use of a melee weapon and a bow, so the Shrine of Amana (among other areas) was a joke. It was nice to look at though, and I enjoyed the boss fight arena.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:36 am 

Xeogred wrote:
Actually beat him earlier a bit easier.
It would have helped if I knew how awesome Flame Swathe was. I guess he's weak to fire? That and fire orbs were doing big damage. I also have enough VIT and rings that let me run around with a Greatsword easily now so that helped.

Wasted several human effigies beforehand though...

Erm... well yes, if you use pyros he's cake. I thought you were a melee-only character. Nevermind then. :P

Quote:
Also I noticed what you guys meant earlier about infused weapons vs non. I have two maxed out Greatswords and one with Lightning, I think I prefer that one overall. The damage total is higher, that said the normal one with a gold pine resin ends up doing more damage than the infused one. Maybe those items boost those attributes higher or something?

Higher damage, or higher AR? :P

Quote:
Also noticed it's best to fully upgrade a weapon -before- infusing it, so the base stats are higher? Was that in DS1 as well?

It makes no difference when you infuse. It doesn't work like in DkS1 at all.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:57 pm 

Xeogred wrote:

You can still cast weapon buffs on infused weapons but can't use the resin/items. Throw sunlight blade on that lightning GS and it will add extra lightning DMg and then increase all the lightning damage by an additional 30% or so on top of that, it's very nice just sucks how late in the game you get sunlight blade

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:35 pm 

Dabbing into DS1 again. It's funny how the textures look quite a bit better honestly. But DS2 definitely has a better framerate and I like how you felt a bit heavier, the controls were tighter than the first two games.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:32 am 

i am currently going through a melee build with a great sword, currently up to no man's wharf with a great sword, much more fun than the sorcerer build so far, i should pick up dark souls 1 at some point, the bosses are much more imaginative in that game, there are a few decent bosses in the 2nd(mirror knight for example) but there are a lot of bosses which is just a big knight too, but for me everything else is better in the 2nd game(from what i have seen), the environments are more varied in the 2nd, same with the enemies

there are some great bosses in the 2nd but a lot of unoriginal bosses too, the 2nd can look extremely ugly but its got some beautiful sections too, just glad it doesnt have the framerate issues that the first has

CGB_Spender
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:41 pm 

I'm gonna wait for it to go on sale on Steam, so I can listen to my own music while playing it. Also PC is a superior gaming machine. I just hope I don't smash my computer to pieces from its frustration. =)

Gonna make a character that represents myself. Probably a sneaky bastard who stabs people with a dagger in the back. Or a short sword for throats.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm 

CGB_Spender wrote:
I'm gonna wait for it to go on sale on Steam, so I can listen to my own music while playing it.

You are a terrible person and I hope you feel bad.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 pm 

^ For once we are in agreement! CONSOLE MASTER RACE!

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 pm 

Yeah, cause limited functionality is an obvious sign of superiority.
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:39 pm 

Sick6Six wrote:

Don't misunderstand. Getting the PC version is fine. Ruining the game's audio design and atmosphere with external music is the sin here.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm 

I don't usually listen to other music unless I'm playing a puzzle game (hexic world champion!) or something like a fighting game that doesn't have a whole lot of atmosphere to pay attention to... Um console non-audio ruining master race!

CGB_Spender
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm 

I worship Lucifer, and I can listen to whatever the fuck I want whenever I want. There are no sins in my realm.

Rykov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:05 am 

Oh hey, I didn't realise CGB Spender was a Dark Souls fan. Guess you gotta have something to do in between clandestine meetings with aliens.

Anyway, I'm still working my way through my first playthrough of this game. My character's pretty much a straight tank-- her strength, vigour, and vitality are through the roof, and she can more or less sprint around in Havel's Set, the Smelter Demon helmet, toting along Havel's Greatshield in one hand and a plus whatever Demon Greathammer in the other. Anything but the most versatile of character builds, but it sure is fun as hell to play. I'll probably be changing things up soon with a bit more intelligence, so I can tank it and bust out a well-placed spell every now and then.

Anyway, I've just gotten the King's Ring, and am now currently exploring all those big doors I came across at various points throughout the game earlier and couldn't access. I still need to go back and more thoroughly explore the areas I've already largely cleared, though, as I suspect I've missed more than a few things (I keep hearing about this Rat King that I appear to have neglected to kill).

Also, on the subject of the--

sex-changing coffin. I had no clue what in the fuck that was, and I got in and out of it thinking 'huh, wonder what that was supposed to do', but didn't want to look it up in the event that maybe it would unveil itself sooner or later. Eventually I forgot all about it, and didn't notice any difference because I pretty much never discard my character's helmet. I was all the way over in The Gutter by the time I had to take off my armour to avoid it breaking in that equipment-degrading substance pool, and even then, it didn't hit me immediately. At first, I was like 'I didn't realise just how bulked up the female character could be-- good on Dark Souls for actually including female avatars with physiques easily comparable to those of the males!' Then, once I was done exalting this great feminist achievement for all of about two seconds, I realised she wasn't wearing that strip of cloth that one supposes is meant to be a bra. Now, dodging the whole 'waif-thin female avatars in video games' thing I could buy, but I rather doubted the creators of Dark Souls 2 were making some sort of progressive statement on society's double standards with regards to nudity of the upper body, nor did I think I had chosen a build so muscular the designers figured 'fuck it, her pecs are so developed it's not like she really has boobs to cover anyway'. At that point, finally, it hit me that I'd been playing as a male character the whole time, at which point I looked up 'what the fuck is this shit' and realised the designers had included a sex change coffin that I had obliviously stumbled into.

Interesting little feature. Can't deny I was a bit disappointed to get back into the coffin and come back out so much tinier in comparison, though. 'Great feminist achievement', not so much, I guess. :v

Also, I'm with Morrigan on the whole 'listening to music whilst playing Dark Souls' thing. I find the game's soundtrack rather aptly complements the nature of the game itself.

mastamonkeynutz wrote:
Also if you want to make a joke please do so but please put lol after so I can know that Fred Durst isn't really dead.

yentass
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 pm 

Yes... YES! It's nigh!

A pre-load, I know... but still.
I know nothing of hair care, so bare with me.

Metal dudes, assemble in the shower!

CGB_Spender
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:20 pm 

Lol, can we play with console people? I was going to buy a PS3 cause all my friends are playing on that, but then I would have to buy a PS3 again. My last one was fat and had a heartattack. Yeah, fuck friends. Won't even stop playing PC for them.

Hey yentass, can I add you on steam? Let me know how the preload goes. mate.

yentass
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:09 am 

I don't think there's multiplatform play available (at least nothing of that sort was announced). Preload went surprisingly well, considering that on previous occasions the sheer amount of concurrent connections used to slow download speeds to a crawl for everybody.

And yeah, sure. Shoot me a request.
I know nothing of hair care, so bare with me.

Metal dudes, assemble in the shower!

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:10 pm 

I'm kind of impatient for the next sales so I can double-dip. :nods:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:10 pm 

General business work and music-related has kept me away from my initial plan of beating DS1 before DS2 comes out for PC...Now I'd theoretically have to beat Nito, the 4 Kings, the Painted World, the DLC and Gwyn in 4 days. Which I guess Morrigan could do, but not a mere mortal like me. :P

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
Sick6Six wrote:

Don't misunderstand. Getting the PC version is fine. Ruining the game's audio design and atmosphere with external music is the sin here.

I ran through the Duke's Archives last night in DS1.

Yeah, my face completely melted off from the atmosphere there.

Kahalachan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 am 

Favorite bosses in this game?

I like Velstadt. The opening cutscene is just so badass. This stone cold jerky head motion that just shows absolutely no fear really makes him intimidating. It's the lack of anything flashy or eye catching that makes this boss fight seem so awesome because this hulking monster is going routinely kill you.

Lost Sinner is a very close second and I might just say tied for first. The opening cutscene just makes Lost Sinner look absolutely fearsome and intimidating. It's the same feeling I got from Old Hero in Demon's Souls. You get the feeling she had ages to perfect her swordsmanship and you are going to be her human pin cushion.

Executioner's Chariot gives you the feeling in the movie Gladiator when Maximus goes up against all those chariots. This feeling of hopelessness and there's no way a human can win against that. And it has my favorite boss theme in the game.

It doesn't rank with Dark or Demon's Souls boss fights, but in Dark Souls 2 it's like there's so many bosses that a few are bound to feel absolutely awesome.

Favorite NPCs have to be the Milfanito. If I had no other choice in real life, yeah I guess I'd have to use magic and weapons to fight and survive in Drangleic. What I absolutely would never do in real life is sit there and sing. Their fearless altruism makes them absolutely endearing to me.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am 

Xeogred wrote:
I ran through the Duke's Archives last night in DS1.

Yeah, my face completely melted off from the atmosphere there.

Mmm, that was one of my favorite areas, especially since I was still running off the high from beating O&S after a solid two weeks of being stuck on them.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:47 am 

Kahalachan wrote:
Favorite bosses in this game?

I like Velstadt. The opening cutscene is just so badass. This stone cold jerky head motion that just shows absolutely no fear really makes him intimidating. It's the lack of anything flashy or eye catching that makes this boss fight seem so awesome because this hulking monster is going routinely kill you.

Man I really don't even remember Velstadt cause I 1 shot him both times :/ That optional boss after him is pretty creepy especially with the music. Him and Lost Sinner on +4 were the most difficult for me. Lost Sinner was very cool too and I always fought HER with the lights off

Last edited by Sick6Six on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rykov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 am 

Sick6Six wrote:
Lost Sinner was very cool too and I always fought him with the lights off

Her. The Lost Sinner is female.

That being said, I would probably just echo Kahalachan's sentiments; Lost Sinner was definitely among my favourites.

Ornstein is also up there, if only because I'm a big fan of those kinds of little cameos and continuity nods.

mastamonkeynutz wrote:
Also if you want to make a joke please do so but please put lol after so I can know that Fred Durst isn't really dead.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 pm 

I'm seriously drawing a blank. The DS2 bosses don't even compare to the first two games.

The Looking Glass Knight was pretty cool.

I fought Mytha without draining the poison... so that was more fun than it would have been? :lol: Didn't know about it until after beating her, but it seriously wasn't even really needed for me.

Smelter Demon was the one that gave me a little trouble. Which was funny because the Old Iron King was an absolute joke in comparison.

I was stuck on the Ruin Sentinels for awhile but figured out other places to go, so went back and destroyed them. Same with Lost Sinner, got there early or something, went back and destroyed it.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:59 pm 

Try Velstadt in the Company of Champions, fully solo. He's no pushover. :P When he's buffed with dark, he one-shots you.

I like how he looks like Garl Vinland though. The giant maul and the helm are fairly similar.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next