Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:36 pm 

Gorz wrote:
why the hell can not anyone criticize jews or the state of israel?.

You can but what for? It's not even related to the topic you put into the table.

Gorz wrote:
why can not anyone question the credibility of holocaust? when I can't question it then I have the right to become skeptic about it.
you know if it's true when you can question it's very existence. just like what happened to religion.
please, experience some revisionism in your life and respect opposite opinions.

In Europe is a crime, I believe (which is wrong to me), but again, why? that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Gorz wrote:
when they sentence a great historian like Irving (70+ yrs old) in 21st century in EUROPE, and bash him in the media, when a single israeli man shot dead by palestinians becomes breaking news but the massacre of palestinians are barely mentioned, that's a hint of who's in charge.

btw, sorry for the off-topics.
please get back on topic.

You should get back to topic man, really. Do you wanna discuss multiculturalism? do it but with arguments, not just mindless bashing.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:53 pm 

Couple of things:

1) The OP has been perm-banned without hesitation, and should have been sooner (my apologies for seeing this thread so late, everyone). Yup, obvious neo-nazi shitstains are not welcome here, shocking eh? Fuck off to Stormfront or wherever Internet shitholes your verbal diarrhea will be accepted.

2)
Kveldulfr wrote:
Jesus, I was trolling him by falsely supporting him just to see where the thread would go - if it wouldn't get closed soon, which didn't happen.

Yeah, no. Don't do this. Even if it's true that you were "falsely supporting him", this wasn't actually all that clear considering you have posted inflammatory racist rhetoric before. Honestly I think you are just backpedalling, but eh. Moreover, even if it's clear that you are trolling, it's a stupid, shitty thing to do. Consider this your final warning. I don't care if you disguise whatever horseshit you peddle as "trolling", it makes zero difference to me.

3)

InnesI wrote:
Its just sad when threads with potential gets derailed when someone is to far into their own agenda for it to be fruitful for everyone else. I'd rather have seen people just ignore the David Duke posting guy. Now its already taken over and my guess is that the thread will be locked because of it. A pity...

:-(

Wah wah. Cut the pity party. This discussion was poisoned from the start, as the "David Duke posting guy" was the original poster. What did you expect? Oh btw, your posts about multiculturalism are mostly horseshit; your tone might have been more civil and less racist-sounding than the OP, but your rhetoric has similar dubious, unsubstantiated claims I've heard from various racist right-wingers so colour me unimpressed. There's plenty of successful, peaceful, multicultural integrations. Toronto and Montreal are good examples.

But all of that is very, very off-topic.

No matter. This thread was irredeemable garbage from the OP.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2