* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Nochielo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:37 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
Five Nights at Freddy's had gameplay?

I was about to say. I agree with you on the resource management bit, Red, but old horror games also had, you know, horror. Resource management without gameplay (and, in this case, actual, honest to goodness horror) is an inventory manager simulator.
You'd not take the splendor instilled
And I just couldn’t ask for more"

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:37 pm 

I can't believe how good Mortal Kombat X is. Usually weary of spending full price on a fighter, but it's incredible with tons of content. Story mode was amazing too, though I hear MK9's is even better and longer apparently.

The Red Snifit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:07 pm 

Nochielo wrote:
failsafeman wrote:
Five Nights at Freddy's had gameplay?

I was about to say. I agree with you on the resource management bit, Red, but old horror games also had, you know, horror. Resource management without gameplay (and, in this case, actual, honest to goodness horror) is an inventory manager simulator.

Horror is subjective. I don't find Resident Evil 2 to be particularly horrific, but it's still a classic.

If the FNaF games were eight hours long, I'd be with you in criticizing the simplistic gameplay. But they're, like, an hour long each, and put the focus on the one aspect of survival horror I've missed the most, so it works for me.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:19 pm 

All I've ever seen with those are the stuffed animal covers or something and it's so stupid. Don't think I've ever seen a clip or screenshot of the actual games, I have no idea what they're like.

Is it another hide and seek no weapons horror game?

The Red Snifit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:27 pm 

Xeogred wrote:
All I've ever seen with those are the stuffed animal covers or something and it's so stupid. Don't think I've ever seen a clip or screenshot of the actual games, I have no idea what they're like.

You're in a security office, and you have to keep track of where the robots are via the cameras so you can activate your defenses (such as closing the shutters to your office) before they can get the jump on you. You also have to manage a resource (electricity in the first game, the second and third are a bit more abstract) or you'll be left defenseless.

It's basically a horror-themed (and better) version of Night Trap.

Last edited by The Red Snifit on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nochielo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm 

The Red Snifit wrote:
Horror is subjective. I don't find Resident Evil 2 to be particularly horrific, but it's still a classic.

If the FNaF games were eight hours long, I'd be with you in criticizing the simplistic gameplay. But they're, like, an hour long each, and put the focus on the one aspect of survival horror I've missed the most, so it works for me.

Horror is subjective, I'm not arguing otherwise, but jumpscares =/= horror. I don't think many people think RE2 was particularly scary (personally, I don't know anyone who thinks so) I think mainly due to it being a sequel of a real scary game, but I digress. It's well regarded for aspects other than the horror.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the appeal of FNaF, but I believe its payoff was designed to come from its back story and not the jumpscare factory it calls gameplay. But to each their own, man, it's all good.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm 

The Red Snifit wrote:
Xeogred wrote:

You're in a security office, and you have to keep track of where the robots are so you can activate your defenses (such as closing the shutters to your office) before they can get the jump on you. You also have to manage a resource (electricity in the first game, the second and third are a bit more abstract) or you'll be left defenseless.

It's basically a horror-themed (and better) version of Night Trap.

Not to mention that, even though people complain about the game having jump scares, the jump scares only happen if you suck and fail. They're the game's "GAME OVER YOU DIED AND YOU FUCKING SUCK" screen. Make it through the night successfully? No jump scares for you.

The Red Snifit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:33 pm 

Zelkiiro wrote:
Not to mention that, even though people complain about the game having jump scares, the jump scares only happen if you suck and fail. They're the game's "GAME OVER YOU DIED AND YOU FUCKING SUCK" screen. Make it through the night successfully? No jump scares for you.

Pretty much. Looking at the first game, it's the stress of the energy management that's really the meat of the game. There's some jump scares, and a lot of paranoia about where the animatronics are at all times, but what really gets to you is the power. You can't just keep the doors closed all the time, you can't just keep the lights on, and you can't ignore the Pirate's Cove either. You need to not just be aware of your surroundings and where these things are, but you have to do it on a budget.

You're constantly trying to block them while watching the power number ticks down more and more and more, hoping they give you enough of a break to actually make it to the end of the night without running out of power. And you're not sure if you can make it.

That power allowance is the real enemy, and it's what makes it scary.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:36 pm 

Just the concept of the game is so fucking stupid. First of all, why does it take power to KEEP A DOOR CLOSED. Second of all, why is the power so fuckin scarce? Lightbulbs can't be on for more than a few seconds? Will the hamsters powering the generator in the basement get tired? Third of all, why do you keep the job after the first night, why does the place need a security guard anyway, why don't you just get a gun or at least a club or something, bla bla bla. Like if it were just all about the gameplay I could totally accept the 'because game' reason for all those contrivances, but considering the story/horror is supposed to be important too, I just can't take anything about it seriously enough to get the least bit immersed.

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:40 pm 

I'm looking for recommendations. I'm currently kinda bored with the 3DS (or just DS) games I play now and I'm looking for more. I'm looking for games that I can play while eating lunch. Games that aren't too attention demanding that my character gets killed while I take a bite of my apple. So anything turn based, any genre, I'm already familiar with Pokemon and Fire Emblem and I'm just basically holding out for when Bravely Second and Fire Emblem get U.S. ports next year.

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:43 pm 

Five Nights at Freddy's is stupid as shit. Stupid concept, stupid gameplay, stupid lore, stupid scare tactics (another jump scare, how original), stupid this, stupid that. I have no idea why it has this huge, loyal following behind it.

Xeogred wrote:
I can't believe how good Mortal Kombat X is. Usually weary of spending full price on a fighter, but it's incredible with tons of content. Story mode was amazing too, though I hear MK9's is even better and longer apparently.

Another MKX dude?! Yeah, they went above and beyond for MKX. So far, my main has been Shinnok, and I've done pretty well beating some ass. Right now, I'm ranked 63 worldwide on the Survivor Tower. Mk9's story mode is exactly the same as MKX's. Play it if you want the gist of Mortal Kombat lore; it's the first three games told through an alternate timeline. The Krypt is fucking amazing too.

Really, the only thing that bugs me is that the game asks for fucking money all the time for the stupidest stuff. I think putting Jason and the Predator in as guest characters is dumber than fuck too. Why not just put in MK characters when there are so many that already kick ass and should have a slot in the game? Other than that, it's an excellent installment and I've been having a blast with it.

Obligatory Last FM Link

Last edited by GuntherTheUndying on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:43 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
First of all, why does it take power to KEEP A DOOR CLOSED. Second of all, why is the power so fuckin scarce? Lightbulbs can't be on for more than a few seconds? Will the hamsters powering the generator in the basement get tired? Third of all, why do you keep the job after the first night, why does the place need a security guard anyway, why don't you just get a gun or at least a club or something, bla bla bla.

These are the correct questions to be asking, because they are the biggest issues the series has. The minimal gameplay is whatever old-school point-and-click horror, the jump-scares are avoidable by not sucking, but gaping plot holes like those will kill basically anything.

The Red Snifit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:52 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
Just the concept of the game is so fucking stupid. First of all, why does it take power to KEEP A DOOR CLOSED. Second of all, why is the power so fuckin scarce? Lightbulbs can't be on for more than a few seconds? Will the hamsters powering the generator in the basement get tired? Third of all, why do you keep the job after the first night, why does the place need a security guard anyway, why don't you just get a gun or at least a club or something, bla bla bla. Like if it were just all about the gameplay I could totally accept the 'because game' reason for all those contrivances, but considering the story/horror is supposed to be important too, I just can't take anything about it seriously enough to get the least bit immersed.

It's a low-budget throwback to '90s/early 2000s horror games that had a ton of bizarre design choices thrown in to facilitate gameplay (Resident Evil 0 has an infamous part where you have to activate a train's emergency brake by . . . solving a math puzzle. On a pair of terminals found on opposite sides of the train.). There's a ton of logical gaps in the first game because that's not where the emphasis was (ironic, considering how the game's now known primarily for the lore), and what little story was there was simply tacked on for atmosphere.

Last edited by The Red Snifit on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:58 pm 

Yeah I think I'll pass on FNAF. :-P

GuntherTheUndying wrote:
Another MKX dude?! Yeah, they went above and beyond for MKX. So far, my main has been Shinnok, and I've done pretty well beating some ass. Right now, I'm ranked 63 worldwide on the Survivor Tower. Mk9's story mode is exactly the same as MKX's. Play it if you want the gist of Mortal Kombat lore; it's the first three games told through an alternate timeline. The Krypt is fucking amazing too.

Don't get too excited! I'm a bit of an average/novice fighter gamer, but I am definitely having a blast with this game. Seriously could be the most fun I've had with a fighter personally/solo since Tekken 3. The amount of content is insane, all the online modes are really cool, the Towers rock, and it seems really balanced with the characters. I don't even know the lore much beyond the first movie (does that even count), honestly... this is probably the first MK I've ever beaten, but it's definitely blown me away pulling me away from Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne. I'll be paying more attention to future installments from now on. The new Killer Instinct is amazing and something I play at a friends a lot lately, but I think I like this even more because I actually kind of know what I'm doing with the combos and it's not quite as fast. KI is a bit too fast and over the top, but I still love it. MKX just seems more balanced and well... more of an actual game. MS kind of fucked up making KI this weird free to play thing that still after months and new characters being added, feels like only half a real game.

Another thing is that I was kind of weary about MKX because the little I played of Injustice I honestly did not like at all. Same devs and combat system I think? But man, this game fucking rocks and did not disappoint.

No idea who I like the most, still trying to figure that out and know some of the characters. I seem to be rotating Scorpion, Sub Zero, Jax, and Kenshi the most, throw in some Raiden, Kung Lao, and Lui Kang too. For the females, Sonya Blade and Jacques Briggs aren't too bad, but they're just so boring looks/character wise haha, so I think I dig Kitana the most for females. Kotal Kahn is the worst haha, toughest part in the story for me...

My roommate and I had a party this past Friday, had two big TV's side by side, two copies of MKX, and a nice little tournament going. It was incredible. I may be a novice at most of them, but having a blast getting back into fighters with my friends and it's revitalizing the local multiplayer fun. Hopefully Street Fighter V is awesome too.

=====================

In other good news, did you guys catch the newest breakdown of Xenoblade X? An hour of gameplay from some Nintendo event or something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcMkczoRMTU

I'm impressed and glad the gameplay looks a bit cooler than Xenoblade's. That was my only complaint with that one, it did feel a bit too simplistic/MMO-like and you just kind of stood there watching as you switched up the abilities. This looks a little more interactive and more fun to me.

The Red Snifit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 pm 

Xeogred wrote:
In other good news, did you guys catch the newest breakdown of Xenoblade X? An hour of gameplay from some Nintendo event or something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcMkczoRMTU

I'm impressed and glad the gameplay looks a bit cooler than Xenoblade's. That was my only complaint with that one, it did feel a bit too simplistic/MMO-like and you just kind of stood there watching as you switched up the abilities. This looks a little more interactive and more fun to me.

I'm hyped for the game itself, but my god the character design is bad. Like, approaching Star Ocean 4 levels of bad.

Spoiler: show

Why

MorbidEngel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 pm 

Blood_Red87 wrote:
The Last of Us

Speaking of this, any difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions other than resolution (well, without spoilers)? I'm looking to get the bundle + Bloodborne in June.

HellBlazer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:37 am 

MorbidEngel wrote:
Speaking of this, any difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions other than resolution (well, without spoilers)? I'm looking to get the bundle + Bloodborne in June.

Only the graphics, framerate, and the fact that the remastered version includes the DLC. Well, then I guess they made more DLC for the PS4 version, but that's multiplayer crap... It includes the story DLC, which is what matters. I'd recommend getting the PS4 version, given the choice.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:48 am 

the witcher 3 apparently took a huge influence in the souls series(not bloodborne) with combat, i doubt it but i hope its true, either way its always been a great series and i cant wait for it to come out

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 pm 

Last I heard they cited the Batman games as influence for combat.

And yes those Xenoblade character designs are :puke:. That has to be in the top 3 worst character designs I've ever seen. And I'm only saying top 3 because I'm sure there's some obscure game out there that's worse, but I can't actually come up with anything right now.

In other news... Silent Hills is officially cancelled. Oh, Konami... :nono:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:33 pm 

this is what i read

Reacting to one tweet, Monnier revealed his regard for the Dark Souls combat system and why it had become a big influence for the Wild Hunt.

'What do you, as a game designer, think of the Dark Souls combat system? Would it work with the Witcher?'

He wrote: "I love it, ours is similar in fact. Responsive, fast. Big influence for sure."

source

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/ ... -Wild-Hunt

dont know how reliable it is because i always thought that the batman games were an influence so i am not too sure

Meditari
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:34 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

This project was the first time in awhile that I was excited for something Silent Hill-related, so this really sucks. They say that they're going to continue the franchise regardless, but I don't have much hope for the future of Silent Hill at this point.

Nochielo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:37 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
"New 2D Castlevania! Varied environments! Harrowing atmosphere! Daunting enemies! Larger than life bosses! 60+ hours of content! We revived HR Giger to design characters and environments! In stores-wait, never mind, we cancelled it."

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:06 pm 

Now I have the image of a Giger-inspired Metroidvania in my head, Noch. Something I know will never come to be.

Thank you, Noch.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm 

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/tra ... s-suicide/

Fucking hell... that's awful.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:16 pm 

Remember how I said a few months ago that the gaming community is full of awful people? Yeah..... I still stand by that.

Poor gal :(

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:41 pm 

I'm sure there's more to the story, but still. Fuck every last one of those sub-human rats who took time out of their regularily scheduled porn-watching to tease and jeer at someone who has more than likely been teased and jeered at her entire life. That's a beautiful cat too.

Morrigan wrote:

They said that for Witcher 2 as well, but that didn't really turn out to be the case at all there either. I think they're just naming popular games that they took "influence" from, because that's just how the games industry works today. That said, the combat is looking reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly goddamn good at this point, looking almost like a mash-up between Souls melee combat and Risen melee combat which is just a dream for me, since those are probably my two favorite combat systems out there.

BONUS:

This video does seem overly staged, though.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

DeathspellDelta
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:23 pm 

darkeningday wrote:
I'm sure there's more to the story, but still. Fuck every last one of those sub-human rats who took time out of their regularily scheduled porn-watching to tease and jeer at someone who has more than likely been teased and jeered at her entire life. That's a beautiful cat too.

Morrigan wrote:

They said that for Witcher 2 as well, but that didn't really turn out to be the case at all there either. I think they're just naming popular games that they took "influence" from, because that's just how the games industry works today. That said, the combat is looking reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly goddamn good at this point, looking almost like a mash-up between Souls melee combat and Risen melee combat which is just a dream for me, since those are probably my two favorite combat systems out there.

BONUS:

This video does seem overly staged, though.

The witcher dude must get pretty dizzy after all that spinning and jumping around??

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:38 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
Now I have the image of a Giger-inspired Metroidvania in my head, Noch. Something I know will never come to be.

Thank you, Noch.

Axiom Verge?

Screenshots make some of it look kind of Giger to me.

Anyways yeah, fuck Konami. They were worried Silent Hill would be good again, can't let that happen. They'll probably let Infinity Ward develop the next one.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:12 pm 

This is just getting funnier and funnier.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/27/850389 ... k-exchange

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:34 pm 

The fire needs more fuel

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 pm 

Xeo: I've always found MK to be the easiest of all the major fighting series to pick up and just play. There's really no overly technical burst guard super break cancel bullshit in any game like there are in Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, et ceteral. They're really simple, just beat-this-dude-to-death combat games. My personal favorite is probably still Deception, mostly because the Konquest mode is the closest I'll ever get to my dream game of an open world RPG with traditional fighting game mechanics for battles. The common complaint is that almost everybody's special moves are different and not quite easy to figure out at first (unlike most other series where everybody is either a quarter-circle or charge attack fighter) and the combos can be difficult to figure out on your own since it's Attack A, B, C, D instead of Punch/Kick Light/Heavy, but that's always struck me as a whiny complaint by people who want to play really well right out of the gate or are too high and mighty to do the common practice that my friends follow (you get five seconds to look at the move list and then FIGHT).

The story mode in MK9 was radical but my problem with that one was that it was a reboot. Nothing wrong with that per se, but it was sort of a let down because we got literally zero new characters as a result. Quan Chi was the only one that wasn't in 1-3, though he debuted in 4 (technically Sub Zero Chronicles but nobody played that) and he and Shinnok got retconned in. Now in MKX it seems like Kenshi is gonna remain the only new character since Deadly Alliance to really make a repeat. Granted, most of the characters in Deadly Alliance and Deception weren't that great (Hsu Hao, Frost, Dairou, Kobra, Kira, Bo Rai'Cho, et cetera all kinda sucked, though I remember liking to play as Li Mei and Darrius, only Havok was truly interesting and followed the truly demented cartoon level of insanity that MK embodies). Though it seems like there are a ton of new characters in MKX and the story mode should be totally new, so I'm really psyched to play in whenever I get a chance to buy it.

EDIT: Also, MK9 was one of the absolute WORST games in a certain category. I swear, the character/costume design is almost as bad as any given JRPG with the women. Pretty sure the smallest boobs were still like E/G cups, and they all had enough cleavage to smother a small child to death. I generally pay less attention to that stuff since, well I sorta grew up with goofy JRPGs so I'm partially immune to it, but good lord it's unbelievably distracting.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Last edited by BastardHead on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 pm 

So you haven't played MKX yet, but for someone who knows the series your description seems to fit MKX to the point. It's not a button masher like Marvel vs Capcom (to me at least, those are just special beam spam), but it's definitely not too over the top like modern Tekken and stuff. I honestly keep laughing when I look up or figure out some characters moves. "It's back, over, punch... that's seriously it?" because of this and getting to know the mechanics it seems like I can keep getting better randomly picking anyone now. It just seriously has this soft spot in terms of balance to me. Blocking is still the only weirdness I need to train on, it's R2 instead of back or whatever, and it's pretty essential going up against anyone online. King of the Hill is really awesome, even to just watch two people fight, the game is simply fun to watch as well.

The roster seems like a mixed bag to some people. It seems kind of half and half and the story is definitely pushing forward this "new era" of characters, but the classics are still there. It's just funny to me how lame Shinnok and Quan Chi are character wise and all. The anti-heroes like Scorpion etc come off as far more imposing than the truly evil characters. I can't really rag on any of the characters though and some of the new ones are cool, but no denying I guess I'm mostly playing with the classic characters haha.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
technically Sub Zero Chronicles but nobody played that

I played Sub Zero Chronicles! It was probably a shitty game, but I had fun playing it back in the day. Just the idea of a Mortal Kombat oldschool beat-em-up with RPG elements is so rad that I can't believe it's not some sort of massive genre.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:06 pm 

I'm just bitter because I didn't have an N64 until I was like 16 :tongue:
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:13 pm 

I never had one, I just had friends

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:17 pm 

I'm watching a commentary-free longplay of the PSX version of the game, and the FMV cutscenes alone are comedy goldmines. Also, the platform sections and even combat don't look all that bad to me, at least...
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:22 pm 

darkeningday wrote:
I'm watching a commentary-free longplay of the PSX version of the game, and the FMV cutscenes alone are comedy goldmines. Also, the platform sections and even combat don't look all that bad to me, at least...

Randomly skimmed around and then this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tbZCEGX7mc#t=1h08m00s

Holy shit what is this

Dragunov
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 pm 

Slacker Bloodborne question:

Does the doll in the Hunter's Dream not appear if you're returning there from the Cainhurst Castle lamp? I've gone back and forth twice now, and she wasn't there. But if I leave the Hunter's Dream, awaken anywhere other than CC, and then go back to the dream, she's there like she normally is.

The Red Snifit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:16 pm 

An exclusive sneak peak at exciting new developments in the Silent Hill™ universe for fans to enjoy:

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:24 pm 

Dragunov wrote:
Slacker Bloodborne question:

Does the doll in the Hunter's Dream not appear if you're returning there from the Cainhurst Castle lamp? I've gone back and forth twice now, and she wasn't there. But if I leave the Hunter's Dream, awaken anywhere other than CC, and then go back to the dream, she's there like she normally is.

It's got nothing to do with where you're coming back from. She just moves up towards where the insight bath is from time to time­.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693 ... 940  Next