Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Trickykid
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 am
Posts: 14
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:44 am 
 

Hello there

I'm looking for The Ruins of Beverast - Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite on vinyl. I've been searching high and low, scoured the mighty interweb for what seems to be ages, but to no avail, so you folks are my last hope.
The condition needs to be as close to mint as possible, and to make things worse, I'd very much like to buy from someone in Europe (I'm from Denmark myself) - preferably using paypal.

Hit me up if you've got one for sale, or if you simply know someone who sells it. Thanks!


Last edited by Trickykid on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
lsid
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Posts: 97
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 am 
 

I bought a copy from this reliable distro...just waiting for it to arrive in the post. They do have it listed as in stock at the moment. Vinyl, cd and patch for 45 euros.

http://www.ahdistuksenaihio.com/lpPage.php

Top
 Profile  
Trickykid
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 am
Posts: 14
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 am 
 

Holy crap, I wrote them asap, hoping they have got one left.

Thanks for the heads up in any case, buddy!

Top
 Profile  
lsid
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Posts: 97
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 pm 
 

Trickykid wrote:
Holy crap, I wrote them asap, hoping they have got one left.

Thanks for the heads up in any case, buddy!


No problem. I hope that there is one left for you. Superb album it is :)

Top
 Profile  
Trickykid
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 am
Posts: 14
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 pm 
 

lsid wrote:
Trickykid wrote:
Holy crap, I wrote them asap, hoping they have got one left.

Thanks for the heads up in any case, buddy!


No problem. I hope that there is one left for you. Superb album it is :)


Bloody hell, yours was their last one, they just forgot to remove it from their site.
Thanks anyhow, and you'd better enjoy the record two-fold now!

Long story short; still looking for the record.

Top
 Profile  
lsid
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Posts: 97
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:10 pm 
 

Sorry about that bud. I spotted it in their second hand section at first. I have looked all over the internet and the only place I can see it at is an Italian distro called Masterpiece Distribution. I cannot vouch for them at all as I have never used them before, but it would appear that they have it in stock as you can add it to the cart. You may want to get some folk to vouch for them first, or maybe send them an email just to double check they have it in stock. They have it listed for 24 euros. Link is below.

http://www.masterpiecedistribution.com/ ... &order_id=

Again I cannot vouch for them as I have never used them. I cannot find it anywhere else at the places I can definitely vouch for. Hope you find it soon...

Top
 Profile  
Trickykid
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 am
Posts: 14
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:08 pm 
 

lsid wrote:
Sorry about that bud. I spotted it in their second hand section at first. I have looked all over the internet and the only place I can see it at is an Italian distro called Masterpiece Distribution. I cannot vouch for them at all as I have never used them before, but it would appear that they have it in stock as you can add it to the cart. You may want to get some folk to vouch for them first, or maybe send them an email just to double check they have it in stock. They have it listed for 24 euros. Link is below.

http://www.masterpiecedistribution.com/ ... &order_id=

Again I cannot vouch for them as I have never used them. I cannot find it anywhere else at the places I can definitely vouch for. Hope you find it soon...


I'll do some research and give it a shot.
Cheers again, buddy. Much appreciated!

Top
 Profile  
Trickykid
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 am
Posts: 14
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 pm 
 

Ach, no dice there either. Same ol' story, them forgetting to remove it from their site when it sells yadda yadda yadda. I've gotten that from the 5-6 places I've tried so far.

So, yeah, still looking for it.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group