Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MikaelBayusik
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:05 pm 

I have since found people on Facebook that have dealt with this guy. He did the same thing. Wanted auctions to be ended early and sold off of Ebay. He has the LP and my money. I had an exquisite record of buying and selling on Ebay for 6 years. It's too bad you want to defend a liar.
soulside_journey on Ebay is a scam artist. He's Throne_of_Ahaz here in the forum. I was given his name here by someone on Facebook who recognized his Ebay name and had a similar dealing with him. Since then I've found 2 others. It's amazing who you can reach out to on the internet these days. Matt Searle took advantage of the fact that England DOES NOT have to release info as to whether a package was ever received or not. He filed the grievance against me in PayPal after only 3 weeks. He lied in his grievance and added another week. He's never answered one email or message I've sent him since he filed his grievance. The package was mailed on Nov 23rd, during holidays. And 3 weeks was TOO SOON to file a grievance against me. In fact 2 days after he paid he was already accusing ME of being a rip-off. I've never ripped off anyone in my life. I'm 41. A long-time metal head. I've been in many bands (Buried Beneath, Night Conquers Day, Into The Sunless Meridian, Secluded Violence, etc) and I've been ripped off many times over the years. But never so much by one individual. I hope he enjoys his Moonblood LP that he got for FREE!
Again sir, you're defending a LIAR!

MikaelBayusik
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 pm 

By the way, I have scans of receipts and tracking info to PROVE that I mailed the LP to him. I also have the Ebay message where he accused ME of being a rip-off. He is LYING to you, sir!!!!! Ask ANYONE if I have ever ripped them off. Search the world. You will find NO ONE!

MikaelBayusik
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 pm 

And what evidence is "against me"????? I have PROOF I mailed that LP. Would you like me to email you the scanned receipt? The scanned customs form?

Veracs
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 pm 

I've done two deals with him on another forum, he's a legitimate seller.

Thing is, Suicide Silence actually are more sonically massive than a good 95% of all the death metal bands in the Archives! Not metal, sure, but definitely a lot more brutal.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Manowar aren't the Kings of Metal. They're pretenders to a throne that doesn't exist.!

MikaelBayusik
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm 

You won't be able to deal with him much longer. He'll be having a hospital stay soon.....

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm 

MikaelBayusik wrote:
You won't be able to deal with him much longer. He'll be having a hospital stay soon.....

This is not acceptable.

While I trust Throne of Ahaz, Bayusik did send the LP and he gave me the proof. Fuck ups during shipping can happen. I won't link it here since it has adresses on it, but it's reliable.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.