Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Ill-Starred Son
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:43 am 

Hi,

Not sure if it's cool to just start a thread about albums I'm looking for but there's some stuff I am having trouble finding that I am trying to track down.

I prefer things on Cd most of all, if I can't find it on Cd then just Mp3, then Vinyl and last of all cassette.

I mainly want to find things on cd.

Albums/bands I am looking for:

Fukpig: Spewings from a Selfish Nation and Belief is the Death of Intelligence.

I heard that only the band themselves sells their albums. I was able to find one label which I ordered their latest album "3" from but couldn't find the other too.

Cara Neir: Stagnant Perceptions and Part 1/Part 2 cds. Especially the former album

I can only find their stuff on Mp3 for download.

Hooded Priest: Devil Worship Reckoning

I can't find this on cd.

Skaven: Flowers of Flesh and Blood

Can't find this at all.

Mudlark: Mudlark and A.D.H.D. albums.

I can find the Self titled on VInyl at GEMM but I want to find it on Cd.

Mr. Bungle's early releases: all their early demos BEFORE their first self titled album like "The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny", "Bowel of Chilley", "Goddamnit I Love America", "Rancid Decay/Mr. Bungle", "Ou818" "Warner Brothers Mr.Bungle Rough mixes".

GEMM has "rough demos 1986-1989" which I am guessing includes some of this stuff, but I can't know which cause it doesn't say, and that's not actually one of the official titles of any of their demos according to MA.

Sodom's very earliest demos: Witching Metal and Victims of Death.

I can't find these ANYWHERE or even any compilation that includes the songs on these demos and I'd really like to find it.

Napalm Death's earliest Punk demos BEFORE Scum was released: Halloween, Kak, Unpopular Yawns of Middle Class Warfare, Hatred Surge.

I also can't find these ANYWHERE and I am very surprised that no compilations of theirs seem to include most of the songs from these demos.

and finally, Fall of the Leafe: Evanascent, Everfading.

As one of my favorite bands, I have been completely unable to find this album for years.

Ebay has it on cassette for $10, but I don't want it on cassette I want on it on cd, and they have it on cd for $100, but that's just too much for me to pay.

Other than that, i have NEVER seen the album for sale anywhere online, least of all on cd for a semi affordable price, and I'm guessing it must be very rare.

Any help finding any of these would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, I'm not looking to buy from anyone on this forum, I don't trust anyone enough to do that. Sorry. I am instead looking for advice for where to find these albums online.

I know that might seem weird cause I've looked myself and someone could just say "why don't you just keep looking online?", but I am just wondering if anyone knows better than me certain online labels/sites that I might be unaware of that might have the albums/demos I'm looking for.

Thanks

Doomsday
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:25 pm 

Ill-Starred Son wrote:
Hooded Priest: Devil Worship Reckoning

I can't find this on cd.

Available at Shadow Kingdom.

Ill-Starred Son
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm 

Doomsday wrote: