Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:25 pm 

Don't even think to deal with this guy kreator72, he sell cds that put like excellent and i recived a scratched cd, 2 songs were skipping, the asshole made me sent it back, then claims is another cd, not the one he sent, fucking looser, i will crush him

James Chai
Blk 373 Hougang St.31
#13-65
Singapore 530373

manes
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:07 pm 

I had a similar bad experience with this kreator72, absolutely to be avoided as hell!!

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 pm 

i knew it too late !!

swedeath666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:36 pm 

HELLO MIKE!
It's very strange situation I KNOW JAMIE MANY YEARS, THIS GREAT COLLECTOR, I bought a from him A LOT RARE ITEMS, HE IS FAIR ...
CAN I HELP YOU MIKE ...
IS NOT TO LATE ...

krall
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm 

Bought a few things from James, nothing but the best transactions so far.
Deals:Arzath,bwood,Count_Grimith,Desolator,Igor,JPH666,KevinPage,Kodex,LGR,Mangled_Disgust,Moose of Doom,Muddevil,Napero,NDK,NecroFuckingDoom,Oldskoolcollector,Orionmetalhead,ple666,probert,ralfman,snfu4,Speedrider,Speedyk,thrashbeast,Throne_of Ahaz,ultimate_collection,Wolfhead

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 am 

Read my side of the story and judge for yourself. It is very obvious who the rip-off is.

This particular cd was checked and graded as EX prior to listing which means that there're some minor scuffs / scratches and that play is not compromised. Read my "ME" page for more details.

The guy received the cd and claims that it has scratches and it skips, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, told him to send it back to me for a full refund even though I was skeptical.

I got the shock of my life when I got it back, there are CRACKS on the cd, not SCRATCHES!!! See for yourselves :

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r51 ... amaged.jpg

No way in hell that this is not my copy! As all can see, I have nothing but positive feedbacks so far. No one is perfect and I'm no exception, if I make a mistake, I'm more than happy to resolve it and I always give others the benefit of the doubt.

Put yourselves in my shoes, why would I shoot myself in the foot to list a cracked cd on ebay and ruin my reputation ? I have been selling such cds on and off ebay for more than 10 years, I have more than 2000 happy customers and some would spend as much as $3000+ at one go, rip you off $76 ? Please sound more convincing than that.

Last edited by kreator72 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 am 

Thanks swedeath666 and krall for telling the truth.

Manes - Please state your ebay id and your name, write your bad experience here, i have a pretty good memory.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 am 

By the way, how many of you would leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK on the seller when you receive a cd with CRACKS ? Our dear friend carrioned did.

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:38 am 

kreator72 wrote:
By the way, how many of you would leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK on the seller when you receive a cd with CRACKS ? Our dear friend carrioned did.

james, you sent a cd wich was stated excellent, i recived the cd and it was badly scratched i wrote you and told you 2 songs skips, do i have to post all my mesege here, ok i will, and i see you have ripped off more people too, i left a positive feedback cause i trusted you, and this is what i get back, RIPPED OFF.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 am 

Yes, please post all the messages here and please post everything and not selectively.

Don't give me that crap, not once did you mentioned that there are CRACKS!!! Don't take me as a kid by trying pull a fast one on me.

My feedback profile is there for all to see.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:06 am 

This guy has filed a chargeback like some rip-offs i had dealt with over the years. Take note of his name and address :

michele morabito
plaza del carme n.2 piso 1.ro
08241 manresa
Spain

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 am 

I DONT WANT TO JUDGE, I ONLY SAY MY EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE (AND MY FRIEND HAS) HAD WITH THEM : Ive had 2 deals with Kreator72, all of them were GREAT, all of them were NEW, in addition to I paid him 100usd for one deal 2 years ago and after that i faced to one problem and couldnt finish the deal with him, but when i sent an email after 1 years, he accepted he owed to me without any argument and sent some cds in cost of 100usd to me(meanwhile he could deny it easily and i couldnt do anything) and about MIKE, ive not had any deal with him so far but my friend has had 3-4 deals with him and all of them were prefect, i think there is a misunderstanding between them.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 am 

Thanks but this is NO misunderstanding. He got the good copy and sent me a cracked one and now he's filing a chargeback!

Mods, I hope you guys can sticky this thread.

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:11 am 

kreator72 wrote:
Thanks but this is NO misunderstanding. He got the good copy and sent me a cracked one and now he's filing a chargeback!

Mods, I hope you guys can sticky this thread.

i got a severed scratched cd, with 2 songs that skip and i immidietly reported to you, since you keep acting like a smart ass ripp off here are all the messeges so people can see in first hand, there is no misundsteanding you are a huge RIPP OFF JAMES.

Here you go guys

Estimado carrionlord:

Mike,

I finally opened the package and sent an email to your email address.

Regards,
James

- kreator72
Pulsa "Responder" para contestar a través de Mensajes, o bien abre tu cuenta de correo electrónico para responder

De: carrionlord
A: kreator72
Asunto: Re: El artículo recibido es muy distinto de su descripción: carrionlord ha enviado un mensaje sobre el artículo DISASTROUS MURMUR - Where The Blood Forever Rains cd (Napalm Records 1992) RARE nº 200774578093
Fecha de envío: 22-jul-12 13:13:38 H.Esp

Estimado kreator72:

james

Im a bit dissapointed with all this issue, i have been very patient so far, but now its time to end this bad deal ok, so either way you send my money most late by tomorrow
morning or i will get it back via paypal claim, and thats not going to be good ok, so now you choose, i only want my money and close this deal now.

regards

- carrionlord

De: kreator72
A: carrionlord
Asunto: Re: El artículo recibido es muy distinto de su descripción: carrionlord ha enviado un mensaje sobre el artículo DISASTROUS MURMUR - Where The Blood Forever Rains cd (Napalm Records 1992) RARE nº 200774578093
Fecha de envío: 20-jul-12 22:55:19 H.Esp

Estimado carrionlord:

Hi Mike,

The package was received but I've yet to check as I've been running about a lot, just back in fact. It's 5am here, I need to catch some sleep. I will open the package and check the cd.

Cheers,
James

- kreator72

Fecha de envío: 20-jul-12 15:47:27 H.Esp

Estimado kreator72:

HI James

Cd should be in your hand now,i cecked postal office sit end was delivered 2 days ago at your local postal service, let me know if we can finish this deal friendly or i have to go via paypal claim ?!!!

regards

Mike

- carrionlord

Fecha de envío: 17-jul-12 17:35:58 H.Esp

Estimado carrionlord:

Hey Mike,

Yes, please let me know.

Thanks!
James

- kreator72

Fecha de envío: 17-jul-12 13:41:03 H.Esp

Estimado kreator72:

i 'll give the tracking number if you want it ok ?

regards

Mike

- carrionlord

Fecha de envío: 17-jul-12 06:26:34 H.Esp

Estimado carrionlord:

Hi Michele,

Noted, thanks!

Cheers,
James

- kreator72

Fecha de envío: 16-jul-12 19:46:10 H.Esp

Estimado kreator72:

HI james

CD was shipped last week registerd & air mail, it should reach you this week for sure, keep me posted about the refound.

thanks

M.

- carrionlord

Fecha de envío: 08-jul-12 18:16:05 H.Esp

Estimado carrionlord:

Ok my friend, no problem and sorry about it. I will inform you and do the refund once I get it back.

Thanks again!
James

- kreator72

Fecha de envío: 08-jul-12 18:02:56 H.Esp

Estimado kreator72:

James, if some scratches, nothing major don't affect playing ok,but like i said the disc skips big time, this is not excellent in my opinion, package will leave tomorrow andi will give you tracking number too, no probs all willbe sent separately, thanks a lot fot undsteanding

- carrionlord

Fecha de envío: 08-jul-12 16:44:46 H.Esp

Estimado carrionlord:

Hi,

I remember that the condition of the disc is ex which means some scratches, nothing major. Ok, just send it back to me, I will refund you soon as I receive the cd. Please remember to seperate both inserts and cd.

Thanks,
James

- kreator72

Fecha de envío: 08-jul-12 10:39:14 H.Esp

Estimado kreator72:

Hi

thanks for the fast reply, it is not strange to me since there are at least 3 or 4 deep scratches, i played it 3 different places and skips, dames are too deep !, only cds i look for rigth now are this ones : GOREMENT - THE ENDING QUEST - GOD MACABRE . THE WINTERLONG - M.B.R. RECS, GROTESQUE - IN THE EMBRACE OF EVIL - DOLORES RECS, if you don't have any of them, pleas refound my money and i ship the cd wichout jewel case but extremely well packed otherwise i will loose more money ok.

all the best

- carrionlord

Fecha de envío: 08-jul-12 09:24:43 H.Esp

Estimado carrionlord:

Hi,

Strange..the cd plays perfect on my 2 players. Have you try playing it on different players ? Sometimes there are cd that looks like a mirror but skips and vice versa if you know what i mean. Maybe try cleaning it with a piece of cloth.

If it still doesn't work, you can send it back to me for a refund. Alternatively, I can offer replacement or give you credit. Send me your want list if you have one.

My address is :

James Chai
Blk 373 Hougang St.31
#13-65
Singapore 530373

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
James

- kreator72

Asunto: El artículo recibido es muy distinto de su descripción: carrionlord ha enviado un mensaje sobre el artículo DISASTROUS MURMUR - Where The Blood Forever Rains cd (Napalm Records 1992) RARE nº 200774578093
Fecha de envío: 07-jul-12 17:39:59 H.Esp

Estimado kreator72:

hi

i got the cd, but its not in excellent shape at all, it got some bad scratches and the 1st song skip, the 3rd at min. 1.38 skip, im not interessed in pay that price for a damaged cd, i will return it to you as soon as you return my money, i hope we can do it friendly ok, so please refound my money and i will ship the cd back

- carrionlord

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 am 

None of that really makes a lot of sense. It seems you were fishing for a refund before you even received it if these are in order.

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 am 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
None of that really makes a lot of sense. It seems you were fishing for a refund before you even received it if these are in order.

what it makes no sense is sell a cd in excellent shape when its severely scratched and 2 songs skips, thats a steal in my book.

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 am 

Sorry, I was reading it the wrong way around, assuming they were in date order going down the page. The photobucket link looks like a photo taken from google images or something as well.

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 am 

if anyone of you want proof, add me on msn ([email protected]) , I will show you the cd via webcam.

Scratches and cracks are 2 different things.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 am 

The last email from me to him :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mike,

I opened the package and got the shock of my life - the cd has cracks!!! This is 1000% not the copy I sent to you, no way! I checked and played every single cd before I ship to you, this is simply no way I will miss something as bad as this. I have been selling cds on and off ebay for more than 10 years, I will NEVER list a cd in this condition.

Please let me know.

Regards,
James
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 am 

and guess what, this guy filed for chargeback straightaway!

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am 

kreator72 wrote:
The last email from me to him :

Hi Mike,

I opened the package and got the shock of my life - the cd has cracks!!! This is 1000% not the copy I sent to you, no way! I checked and played every single cd before I ship to you, this is simply no way I will miss something as bad as this. I have been selling cds on and off ebay for more than 10 years, I will NEVER list a cd in this condition.

Please let me know.

Regards,
James

Shock of your life, you ripp of, that crack on the cd is clearly done with a nail, screwdriver or so on, don't be a victim, since you never had the intention to pay me back since beginning, suddenly i give you the tracking number and i ceck out the postal service and for the next 3 days you disappear, get real, you are a THIEF and i will spread it world wide, be sure of this

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 am 

Please do not insult the intelligence of the people here.

All along you have been saying that I sent you the cd with scratches that skips and when I posted here saying that I can show proof that those are Cracks instead, you said I scratched the cd with a nail or screwdriver so that it cracked.

I have a 100% feedback profile on ebay, 5996 positive feedbacks to date. I have been a member since 1999. Most, if not all of us here know how ebay and paypal works - always in the favour of the bidder, hence the number of chargeback abuses. Would I be so dumb to ruin a cd when I know very well that you are going to file a chargeback ? I'd be losing both my money and the cd!!!!!

And don't exaggerate, I replied within 2 days, not 3! It was a bloody weekend, you expect me to wait for your email by the computer?

Acidbubblebath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 am 

Neither of you takes into account the CD was damaged on the way back to kreator72?

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 am 

Acidbubblebath wrote:
Neither of you takes into account the CD was damaged on the way back to kreator72?

It did cross my mind as the packaging sucks, no protection whatsoever, but what difference does it make ? I received a cracked cd and this guy gets his money back via chargeback, worse, he tried to ruin my reputation. I can't go on giving others the benefit of the doubt. His posts and behaviour speak so much of his character. Perhaps you want to have a look of the cd so that you'll have a better idea, if so, add me on msn.

In the unlikely event that the cd was indeed damaged during transit back to me, do you think a prick like him is going to bear responsibility ?

Acidbubblebath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 am 

I don't use MSN, feel free to post a imageshack/photobucket link to images if you so wish.
I've had one deal with Mike so far, with second one pending, it was perfect, packing was very safe. I don't want to judge.
If the CD was indeed damaged during shipment, and it was insured for full value, you can get the money back.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:42 am 

imageshack / photobucket can be faked with another cd, only webcam via msn is the absolute proof.

He shipped the cd not me, whether it was insured or not, I have no idea.

Acidbubblebath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 am 

A photo with a piece of paper and your name on it should suffice. Nevermind.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 am 

Acidbubblebath wrote:
A photo with a piece of paper and your name on it should suffice. Nevermind.

The cracks are on the playing side of the cd, that's why images don't tell the whole story, webcam doesn't lie, anyone with msn wants to see it ?

w_o_m
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:37 am 

i have done like 6+ deals over the years with james both selling to him and buying from him, he is 100% trusted in my book.

i have done no deals with carrioned, so i cant tell.

Daemonlord
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:44 am 

Is there no way that this could've happened in transit to carrioned? Speaking from experience, pressure splits on discs ARE possible (especially on the inner ring of a disc) when a ton of shit is dumped onto the envelope throughout the international mail circuit if it's packed in a regular case (if that is how it was packed?). I take it neither of you guys took postal insurance either, as this would cover both your asses financially at least?

https://www.instagram.com/daemonlord_ig/

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 pm 

Daemonlord wrote:
Is there no way that this could've happened in transit to carrioned? Speaking from experience, pressure splits on discs ARE possible (especially on the inner ring of a disc) when a ton of shit is dumped onto the envelope throughout the international mail circuit if it's packed in a regular case (if that is how it was packed?). I take it neither of you guys took postal insurance either, as this would cover both your asses financially at least?

wise answear demonlord, could be too, but since i recived a cd wich i paid for excellent conditions, got it with severe scratches and wich had no use for me, he should be at least honest and refound my money, not trying to find cheap ways out.

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 pm 

jaimes, you are a cheap RIPP OFF, Don't try to be cool and smart ass, simply ain't working with me. i hope you get this clear. i have been in the scene for 27 year now, and i can count the ripp on one hand fingers inlcuding you, so just pay me back cause you know you are full of it.

datraman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 pm 

I had a traded with Kreator 72 and He is good guy . I think that two good trader will find a solution.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 pm 

Daemonlord wrote:

Ok, let me summarize :

- I shipped the cd in jewel case via Registered Airmail.
- Upon receipt of the cd, he left positive feedback.
- A day or 2 later, he told me there're scratches and that the cd skips.
- I told him to check and to ship it back for a refund if it still doesn't work.
- He shipped it back without jewel case in a flimsy envelope.
- I got the cd back and discovered that it has cracks.
- I scanned the cd, attached it to email to him.
- He started calling me names and said he wanted to end communication with me, filed for chargeback and started this thread.
- No mentioning of the cracks from him until I posted here that I can provide proof.
- Only then that he claimed that I made the cracks with a nail or screwdriver.

Now guys, how many of you would leave positive feedback on the seller when the cd you received is cracked ? He later said he did that because he trust me! Come on, what makes you trust a seller who sent you a cracked cd ? Need I say more ?

I'm gonna repeat this again - it took me more than 10 years and now 5997 ebay transactions to build my reputation, give me a good reason why I would risk my perfect feedback profile by listing a cracked cd. What's more, we know that us ebay sellers are at the losing end of a chargeback.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 pm 

Thanks w_o_m and datraman.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm 

carrioned wrote:
jaimes, you are a cheap RIPP OFF, Don't try to be cool and smart ass, simply ain't working with me. i hope you get this clear. i have been in the scene for 27 year now, and i can count the ripp on one hand fingers inlcuding you, so just pay me back cause you know you are full of it.

27 years and yet you can't tell cracks from scratches wow...I have been a metalhead since I was in my mother's womb you know?

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 pm 

kreator72 wrote:
carrioned wrote:

27 years and yet you can't tell cracks from scratches wow...I have been a metalhead since I was in my mother's womb you know?

27 years and i can tell more then you can imnagine smart ass RIPP OFF, and even more when i see a cd with scratches and 2 songs skips, wich was sold like excellent, you can summarize all you want, but truth is you are a RIPP OFF, nothing more to add. summarize, pay me back or pay the consequences
no more to add, RIPP OFF

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:34 pm 

I present facts while you are only good at name-calling.

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 pm 

kreator72 wrote:
I present facts while you are only good at name-calling.

Likwe i said, you are full of shit, present all you want, fact is that you send me a damaged cd
knowing was fucked up, and still act like a smart ass and victim, just cause you are a thief and don't
want to pay me back, simple as this, a cd in excellent shape don't have severe scratches and songs don't skip, i think you don't want to undsteand this.

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 pm 

You are pathetic, the money you cheated is going to come in handy for your medical bills.

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next