Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mandatory1967
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm 

Hello to everyone. I'm selling some stuff from my personal collection. Following list is about only rare, 1st press and original tapes, cds, records (lps, eps...)! Contact me for everything you want here or by my e-mail: [email protected] to know photos, details, to put offers. I accept payment via Paypal and trades aren't welcome. Registered mail or Dhl are the ways to ship!

Crematory - the exordium & wrath from the unknwon & mortal torment & denial - 3 demo tapes and 1 lp
Toxaemia - kaleidoscopic lunacy & buried to rot & beyond the realm - 2 demo tapes and 1 ep
Cadaver - hallucinating enxiety & abnormal deformity - 1 lp and 1 demo tape
Carnage - the day man lost & dark recollections & live in stock. - 1 demo tape, 1 lp and 1 ep
Immolation - demo 1 & demo 2 - tapes
Incantation - entrantment of evil & deliverance of horrific prophecies - 2 eps
Phlegm - clothes anger abortion & consumed by the dead & masterpiece of mutilation - 2 demo tapes and 1 ep
Deteriorot - manifested apparitions of unholy spirits - ep
Abhorrence - abhorrence & vulgar necrolatry - 1 ep and 1 demo tape
Avulsed - embalmed in blood - demo tape
Dai - the advent - cd
Cianide - the dying truth & a descent into hell & death doom and destruction - 3 cds
Excruciate - split with Epitaph & mutilation of the past - 1 lp and 1 demo tape
Funebre - cranial torment & demo 2 - 2 demo tapes
Suffocation - festering flesh & mummified thoughts - 2 demo tapes
Encined - midian - demo tape
Putrid - god forsaken & exhumation - 1 ep and 1 demo tape
Hetsheads - remonstrating the persever - demo tape
Morpheus - adipocere & accelerated decrepitude & corpse under glass - 1 ep and 2 demo tapes
Necrony - severe malignant pustule & mucupurulent miscarriage & pathological performances - 1 demo tape, 1 ep and 1 cd
Dead/Regurgitate - split - cd
Pan.thy.monium - dawn - demo tape
Impetigo - giallo & faceless & all we need is cheez & promo & ultimo mondo cannibale & horror of the zombies & split with Blood - 4 demo tapes, 2 lps and 1 ep
Carbonized - autodafe & recarbonized & no canonization & for the security (x 2) - 2 demo tapes, 1 ep, 1 lp/1 cd
Demigod - rehersal & unholy domain & slumber of sullen eyes (x2) & split with Necropsy - 2 demo tapes, 1 lp/1 cd and 1 ep
Corpsevomit - demo 1 & gathering chemical children - 2 demo tapes
Proclamation - advanced tape & black conjuration & imperious jaws of ire & split with Teitanblood & advent of the black omen & messiah of darkness and impurity & execration of cruel bestiality & nether tombs of abaddon - 3 demo tapes, 1 ep and 4 lps
Sororicide - the entity (x2) & demo 1 & deathless & split with Chorus Of Ruin - 1 lp/1 cd, 1 demo tape, 1 ep and 1 cd
Conqueror - war cult supremacy & split with black witchery & annihilate - 1 lp, 1 ep and 1 demo tape
Sentenced - when death join us & rotting ways to misery & shadows of past - 2 demo tapes and 1 lp
Convulse - resuscitation of evilness - demo tape
Blasphemy - blood upon the altar & fallen angel of doom (x4) & live ritual & gods of war - 1 demo tape, 1 lp/1 lp/1 cd/ 1 tape, 1 lp and 1 lp
Sarcofago - satanic lust & black vomit & sepultado & christ's death & i.n.r.i & rotting - 4 demo tapes, 1 lp and 1 ep
Swallowed - putrefaction & epitaph of nauseation & swallowed - 2 demo tapes and 1 ep
Goatlord - demo 87 & sodomize the goat & promo & goatlord & reflections of the solstice & last sodomy of mary & split with Nunslaughter - 3 demo tapes, 1 tape, 1 lp, 1 lp and 1 ep
Unleashed - the utter dark & revenge & the laughter has deid & shadows in the deep & accross the open sea & where no life dwells - 2 demo tapes, 1 ep and 3 lps
Gorement - human relic & obsequeis (x2) & into shadows - 2 demo tapes and 2 eps
Phantasm - lycanthropy & the abominable - 2 demo tapes

I add more items from my collection as soon as possible!

Acidbubblebath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 am 

Do you have any references or feedback from credible sources? I'm interested in several of your items.

graveghoul
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:31 pm 

I ordered a few items from him and so far, nothing received. Placed the order early May, package coming from Italy. Will hopefully have some good news, though no new contact from Mandatory1967, keeping my fingers crossed!

Diabolic_Desire
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 am 

He sold the Sororicide - the entity Cd to me, I paid for it last night. He promised to me I will get it during 5 days, by the way he is alive and he sends more than 7 emails everyday to me, he has sent more than 30 emails since last week.

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:33 am 

How did you TRUST him!!!!?

Orthodox Caveman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:34 am 

graveghoul wrote:
I ordered a few items from him and so far, nothing received. Placed the order early May, package coming from Italy. Will hopefully have some good news, though no new contact from Mandatory1967, keeping my fingers crossed!

Never order anything without any good feedback from other traders you know.

Diabolic_Desire
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:49 am 

He didnt reply to my emails meanwhile he sent many emails before my payment!!
I will open a dispute on paypal tomorrow if I dont get any reply from his side tonight.

Theratos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:34 pm 

Always check references guys....

deadhead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm 

It looks so crappy to be true, guys

Diabolic_Desire
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:25 pm 

When he saw the opened dispute on paypal, returned to me with these words:

"You are simply a faggot and a baby child! I put your name and contact everywhere from now. Do not disturb me again with your words mate. Thanks again. I lost sales cause of your stupidity. Come back to take your mother's milk or to suck your brother's cock (is he a real person? HA HA HA I dubt it). Paypal will be refunding you! You won't rip off me! I'm also not interested in MA because I ship registered and if it's not arriving I refund immediately after 35 days. So shut up little Jew. I see Tim writing about me to wait for a package. YES! It's shipped 25 days ago. Ridicolous buyer as well! He wrote to me after two weeks to want to open a claim. HA HA HA For USA the time is between 30/40 days like always! You know it, scumbag. And he does it with everyone! So I understand why he buys everyday items for 100 USd or more. Just a fucking rip off! Is he a fucking rich? I don't think it. Just another cunt! So don't disturb me again, motherfucker! Fuck off loser!"

mandatory1967
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 am 

FOR DIABOLIC_DESIRE (as far as the other maniacs I'm not interested, they know):

Of course 15 years old. I think what you're reporting here! After two days you paid me, you also opened the claim. HA HA HA Loser! And have I to ship your package? I'll never do it without a registered payment from you. Where is it? It's only a stupid claim that you'll not able to close after you're receiving your items! Loser again! You put excuses: "my brother would like to open it". HA HA HA Is he? When I wrote to you to have seen you here on MA ecc. you replied to not have an account. HA HA HA You're afraid! Three weeks for a sale because you put other excuses to not have received messages ecc. (?) Then when you decided to accept (after two weeks of loser thoughts!!!) you said to me: "I cannot pay you, there are errors when I do it. Is your account blocked or what?" HA HA HA What the fuck are you? Don't write anything here child. Only half false words from you!

MM.

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:58 pm 

Dont Say NONSENSE, you know exactly if you ship the cds registered and dont rip-off someone, the claim will be ended by Paypal.

Again Mandatory 1967 is a Rip-Off Person, I would like to know have you had any deals since you were born!!!? Name one of them, ONLY ONE.

mandatory1967
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:32 pm 

FOR GRIEF_OF_ADORATION:

You didn't understand anything about that I wrote before. I've never got claims within today. Only opened by that shitty faggot after two days after he sended his payment. I wasn't at home the day after he did it. When I came back, I replied immediately to ship the package tomorrow. After this I have his claim. He's also put excuses saying to me "my brother did it". HA HA HA HA. It's not common. It's just a total rip off! So I decided to not ship the cd. It's simple mate! Ten days are for the claims. The time of the shipping is more bigger than that. That's all!

Yeah of course, I have many persons who they bought from me. Think on your things and not mine. Don't be into my life! Thanks!

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:06 pm 

where do you ship from ?

graveghoul
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:26 pm 

He ships from Italy, I least that's what I could gather from his inane posts to me. I have requested my money back from Paypal because I know it does not take more than a month for a Registered package to arrive from Italy. So, I have learned a valuable lesson; don't blindly purchase items from anyone overseas if they have no references. May this be a warning to all!

Diabolic_Desire
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:02 am 

For Mandatory1967:

Hey motherfucker, fuck off from this forum. Why didnt you give me one pic!!! Or Your phone number, every time I asked for your phone number you refused, whats your real name!!?

I know you dont have most of cds that you listed here, you only waste the time, why dont you sell your cds on ebay or discogs!!!? you can earn so much money, Why dont you put them on ebay!!? Cause you know the ebay has a strong security and you cant Rip-off others.

Is it Logical that some one begs for selling SORORICIDE or Carbonized cds to someone!!!? If you had them, you could pass my offer easily and sell it to other ones.

When someone begs for selling the most wanted cd SORORICIDE, it means he hasnt it, by the way you sent me one pics that stolen from others and I have seen it before and pretended it was yours.

I sent you an email after I paid you, I sent you at least 5 emails and I warned you I wanted to open dispute on paypal and reply to me before it but you didnt reply meanwhile you confirmed my payment, it means you saw the payment and my emails, when I opened dispute, you came back to me, you was anxious.

If you call yourself reliable seller, Show us your feedbcks.
If you are reliable, why the Graveghoul didnt get your package!!!? he has waited for your packge for 20 days or more.
He shall get it soon if you sent it really to him, the time will show your real Face

FUCK OFF FROM THIS FORUM Mr. RIP-OFF

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 am 

Mandatory1967 is 100% RIP-Off Person.

mandatory1967
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:18 am 

HA HA HA ok!!! of course no problems ;)

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 am 

look what i tripped over searching for The Dying Truth

do you still have this cd?

deadhead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 am 

dreadmeat
I see you wanna so much to be ripped off :)

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:55 pm 

:roll: :crash:

metalcunt666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm 

Hi mandatory1967,

I will buy your SORORICIDE CD. I know you are not a rip off. Thank you.

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:52 am 

metalcunt666 wrote:
Hi mandatory1967,

I will buy your SORORICIDE CD. I know you are not a rip off. Thank you.

Have a good Purchase :-D

Reply to topic