Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Jeebus Christmas
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:46 am 

Looking for a cassette-copy of Abysmal's Nebulistic Obscurity demo. I'm willing to pay over 100 USD for this cassette, so there's a few things I'd like from someone proving that they aren't selling me a fake which I feel are appropriate for such a large sum of cash:

You will need to rip the cassette onto your computer as a digital music file. This is to prevent people from trying to sell me a YouTube-ripped-onto-a-cassette. Here's how to convert a cassette to digital: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/fa ... ords-tapes

You will need to provide images of the cassette. The front and back of the cassette case, the inserts, and the cassette itself.

I will accept DIRECT copies of the cassette. This means that you copied a cassette, to another cassette. Again, provided that you give me a digital rip first, to make sure that you didn't just download it from YouTube, and throw it onto a cassette.

After those requirements have been met, I will send you amount we agree to, you will be expected to ship the cassette, of course.

Thanks!

Reply to topic