Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Indecency
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 pm 

Quote:
Up and coming technical death metal force ARCHSPIRE have announced a fall Canadian headlining tour. The band will criss-cross Canada for a month starting on September 20th in Victoria, BC and ending in their hometown of Vancouver, BC on October 20th.

The tour will also see ARCHSPIRE joined by label-mates BEYOND CREATION as a headliner on select Ontario dates. A full list of tour dates can be found below.

ARCHSPIRE is currently finalizing the recording of their forthcoming Season of Mist full-length at Vancouver's Rain City Recorders.

ARCHSPIRE are available for interviews upon request. To speak with the band, please contact Enrique Sagarnaga via email. Updated ARCHSPIRE news and tour information will be made available through the Season of Mist website, and the ARCHSPIRE Myspace and Facebook pages.

Quote:
*-with BEYOND CREATION

09.20 - VICTORIA, BC - TBA
09.21 - NANAIMO, BC - The Cambie
09.27 - RED DEER, AB - The Vat
09.28 - SASKATOON, SK - Rock The Bottom
09.29 - BRANDON, MB - TBA
09.30 - THUNDER BAY, ON - TBA
10.01 - SUDBURY, ON - Jubilee Hall
10.02 - OTTAWA, ON * - Mavericks
10.03 - QUEBEC CITY, QC * - L'Autre Zone
10.04 - MONTREAL, QC * - Foufounes Electriques
10.05 - TORONTO, ON * - The Comfort Zone
10.06 - NORTH BAY, ON * - The Granite Club
10.08 - WINNIPEG, MB - The Zoo
10.09 - REGINA, SK - The Exchange
10.10 - MEDICINE HAT, AB - Liquid Nite Club
10.11 - EDMONTON, AB - Rendezvous
10.12 - CALGARY, AB - TBA
10.20 - VANCOUVER, BC - The Rickshaw with DYING FETUS

Saw these guys in a dingy bin a few months ago, it'll be nice seeing them in a cleaner place with an actual stage. Too bad Beyond Creation isn't playing my date.

Commandaunt
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:37 pm 

Sweet! I've been wanting to see beyond creation for a while, missed them with Cannibal Corpse last May. Is it just the vancouver date with Dying Fetus? Or

Indecency
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:54 pm 

Commandaunt wrote:
Sweet! I've been wanting to see beyond creation for a while, missed them with Cannibal Corpse last May. Is it just the vancouver date with Dying Fetus? Or

I really want to see Beyond Creation too and I also missed them when they passed through on The Decibel Magazine Tour with Cannibal Corpse. Unfortunately, they're not coming to my town so I still won't be able to see them.

Yeah, Dying Fetus is only on the vancouver date which I'm assuming Archspire would be local support for. Dying Fetus has their own headlining North America tour (which I made a thread for) and I think that Archspire date is actually the Dying Fetus date that they're just opening for. Chances are Dying Fetus will be coming near you if Archspire is.

Commandaunt
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:40 am 

Oh! Fantastic! It's a 19+ show .. As well as Alestorm.. 10 more months of this shit.

Reply to topic