Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:50 am 

From the Kreator website:
KLASH OF THE RUHRPOTT

With Sodom, Destruction & Tankard

20.07.2024/ Amphitheater Gelsenkirchen

Entrance 15:30

Begin 17:00

=> Tickets available from 02.08.2023, http://www.Eventim.de !

Heavy metal titans KREATOR proudly present the ‘Klash Of The Ruhrpott’ festival – July 20th, 2024 at Amphitheater Gelsenkirchen. Featuring the long awaited union of Germany’s legendary ‘Teutonic 4’, completed by Sodom, Destruction and Tankard.

The one-day thrash extravaganza is a celebration of German metal, expected to welcome domestic and international fans for this once in a lifetime event!

Mille Petrozza (KREATOR) commented:

‘I’m so happy we have an opportunity to present this package in the best way possible! It’s going to be a really special day, full of love and respect…and the most extensive Kreator set ever…prepare for some DEEP CUTS!’

Tom Angelripper (SODOM) commented:

"I am very happy to finally be able to share the stage with my old companions and friends again. A meeting with these four fantastic bands cannot be surpassed in terms of cult status. It will be a very special event for us and our fans. Until then, please stay healthy and confident. See ya soon… Cheers, TOM"

Schmier (DESTRUCTION) commented:

"Oh YES - we all have been waiting for this to happen, I am excited that it finally worked out! Hopefully this is the beginning of some more to come! We are super thrilled to be a part of this - thanks for the invitation Mille!"

Gerre (TANKARD) commented:

"Good things take time! Finally the 4 big will clash and thrash together. We feel very proud to be a part of this historical event!"

YES!! Tickets bought! I hope to meet a lot of MA members there!

pyratebastard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:55 pm 

This would be an absolute dream come true, and another great excuse to visit Germany. I hope they release more tickets; I signed up for the waiting list in the meantime.

Purveyor of absolute bastardry.

Only_Perception wrote:
I guess most people here are just standard copy pastes more concerned with defending the honor of celebrities than thinking about music.

Reply to topic