* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Indecency
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:07 pm 

Kalmah
Vesperia

Why the hell can't band spell "Torture" properly.. These guys AND Cradle of Filth.

Kalmah is pretty cool so it'd be nice to see them as tiny as the show would be. Vesperia is pretty generic though, so it'd be mostly a 1 band show.

Last edited by Indecency on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mysticaloldbard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:33 pm 

It's Kalmah dude! Canada is lucky to get such an extensive tour from them. Wish they'd do some shows in the US!

Indecency
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:44 pm 

Unless something bigger is on or near the same day, I'll mostly likely go. I've been to other '1-man' shows before. Just saying that they'd really be the only thing to see is all.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:39 pm 

Timing doesn't work for me, but this show is worth going to because of Vesperia. Seen them multiple times, and they never disappoint.

Indecency
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:39 pm 

Spiner202 wrote:
Timing doesn't work for me, but this show is worth going to because of Vesperia. Seen them multiple times, and they never disappoint.

They actually left a bitter taste in my mouth because I waited outside a venue for 2 hours to see them and Crimson Shadows. After going to my car multiple times and trying to figure out why the hell no one else was there, I gave up and went home only to find out the venue changed locations recently without posting anything online or posting anything outside their old building. Multiple attempts to contact the bands online were futile as they weren't replying. Some random fan eventually replied and told me the deal, and even though Crimson Shadows hadn't yet played, I wasn't in the mood to rush over to catch their set after holding my dick for 2 hours.

That reason wouldn't ever prevent me from seeing them if they came with another band, but that bitter taste will remain.

Swords
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:06 am 

Indecency wrote:
Spiner202 wrote:

They actually left a bitter taste in my mouth because I waited outside a venue for 2 hours to see them and Crimson Shadows. After going to my car multiple times and trying to figure out why the hell no one else was there, I gave up and went home only to find out the venue changed locations recently without posting anything online or posting anything outside their old building. Multiple attempts to contact the bands online were futile as they weren't replying. Some random fan eventually replied and told me the deal, and even though Crimson Shadows hadn't yet played, I wasn't in the mood to rush over to catch their set after holding my dick for 2 hours.

That reason wouldn't ever prevent me from seeing them if they came with another band, but that bitter taste will remain.

I attended that show in Edmonton and the bands clearly posted on their page that it was at the new DV8 on Gateway the same time it was announced. The address and all the other show info was very easy to access at any point. It's your own damn fault that you went to the old location, not Crimson Shadows' OR Vesperia's. I'll definitely be going to the Kalmah/ Vesperia show next April!

Indecency
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:54 pm 

Do you have proof of that before you come in here and accuse me? Believe or not, I didn't actually spend those 2 hours with my hands in my pockets. I was looking at the facebook event page and both of the bands' pages trying to figure out what hell was going on. If they actually did post that it was the new location and you're not a band member or a friend of the band that made an account just to make this comment, then it wasn't any time close to the show and it wasn't on the facebook page. All it said location-wise was DV8 which Google Maps still thought was in the old location and was still in the old location the last time I was there.

Swords
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:33 pm 

Indecency wrote:
Do you have proof of that before you come in here and accuse me? Believe or not, I didn't actually spend those 2 hours with my hands in my pockets. I was looking at the facebook event page and both of the bands' pages trying to figure out what hell was going on. If they actually did post that it was the new location and you're not a band member or a friend of the band that made an account just to make this comment, then it wasn't any time close to the show and it wasn't on the facebook page. All it said location-wise was DV8 which Google Maps still thought was in the old location and was still in the old location the last time I was there.

Yeah, it definitely was on the facebook page

image hosting site no sign up

https://www.facebook.com/events/178114015694432/

Reply to topic